Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Entertainment: Books, Movies & Music
'God's Not Dead 2' a Much-Improved Sequel With Warning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:08 pm
'God's Not Dead 2' a Much-Improved Sequel With Warning to Christians (Film Review)

Excerpt; Twenty years ago, few Christians in America believed same-sex marriage ever would be legalized. And 10 years ago, not many of us could have imagined we'd all be debating whether a 5-year-old boy who'd rather be a girl can have his pick of restrooms at the local public school.

So if we watch "God's Not Dead 2" (PG) this weekend — and contemplate its plot of a school teacher being taken to court for discussing Jesus in a historical context — we'd better be slow in saying, "That could never happen." In some ways, it already is.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:27 pm
I can't wait to see it. ^^  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:54 pm
OtakuKat

It is likely I won't see it unless I come across it and buy it by chance.
Just thought it might be interesting for others to read about. ^^ The original 'God is not dead' was a big movie if I remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:10 pm
Garland-Green
OtakuKat

It is likely I won't see it unless I come across it and buy it by chance.
Just thought it might be interesting for others to read about. ^^ The original 'God is not dead' was a big movie if I remember correctly.

Yeah it was. I saw the first one with my Bible study class at the time. whee  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Frogsnack

Questionable Snack

10,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:38 am
I want to see it. That and 'War Room' which my mother in law loved but I have yet to see. We should all petition Netflix to have these movies be available there.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:27 am
Frogsnack
I want to see it. That and 'War Room' which my mother in law loved but I have yet to see. We should all petition Netflix to have these movies be available there.

Netflix is getting better with having Christian content available, but from what I have gathered living in different country than the US - content is limited by the owners of the rights to the movies, not Netflix itself.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

Christian Entertainment: Books, Movies & Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces