Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply News with a Christian perspective
Student Expelled for Quoting Bible on Homosexuality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:21 am
Student Expelled for Quoting Bible on Homosexuality Loses Reinstatement Appeal  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:55 pm
Just makes me think I don't pray enough for the Christians around the world. I always think about social persecution (whether it be in the US, or anywhere), but I don't think I pray enough about it. The torture and murder of Christians? Sure, but not the social/discrimination/legal crap they go through. Christians get persecuted for their beliefs in the Lord because the Lord is the only faith that can't fit in the one world order they're trying to push; "accept all faiths," because God only wants our eyes on Him. Well, what do you expect? God only makes packages of awesome that are exclusive to His understanding.

For real though, that's pretty messed up, UK. That student has every right to take legal action--not that I'm an expert on the UK's legal system... or any legal system--but morally speaking, definitely.  

Tantei_Saru3

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:23 am
Tantei_Saru3
Just makes me think I don't pray enough for the Christians around the world. I always think about social persecution (whether it be in the US, or anywhere), but I don't think I pray enough about it. The torture and murder of Christians? Sure, but not the social/discrimination/legal crap they go through. Christians get persecuted for their beliefs in the Lord because the Lord is the only faith that can't fit in the one world order they're trying to push; "accept all faiths," because God only wants our eyes on Him. Well, what do you expect? God only makes packages of awesome that are exclusive to His understanding.

For real though, that's pretty messed up, UK. That student has every right to take legal action--not that I'm an expert on the UK's legal system... or any legal system--but morally speaking, definitely.

It seems like Christians now are the only ones you can discriminate against. I don't know about you, but I tend to remember first those that are close to me geographically and emotionally first and consider those to be my Christian family, but the Christian in the UK being denied education is also my family and I could most definitely pray more for both him and Christians that are not in a close geographical area.

Basically what happened in that University was that to prevent possible discrimination they discriminated. It seems like Christians now are the only ones it is ok to discriminate against.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:02 pm
Garland-Green
Tantei_Saru3

It seems like Christians now are the only ones you can discriminate against. I don't know about you, but I tend to remember first those that are close to me geographically and emotionally first and consider those to be my Christian family, but the Christian in the UK being denied education is also my family and I could most definitely pray more for both him and Christians that are not in a close geographical area.

Basically what happened in that University was that to prevent possible discrimination they discriminated. It seems like Christians now are the only ones it is ok to discriminate against.

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on all those accounts. Of course, discrimination will always exist in all areas so long as there are people with the flesh, but as I said, the faith the Lord gives does not conform to the world.
So, even if all those discriminations were dealt away with, ours would still be standing. Well, then, come one world order, come Tower Babel, mark of the beast, Hell or high water, I got one awesome God. Luke 10:19  

Tantei_Saru3

News with a Christian perspective

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff