Submit

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:24 pm
I want to hear your comments on the movie :3

For me, I find the movie fascinating and thrilling that can't get off my mind for days hehe  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:07 pm
i hated it tbh ;A;
i went to nycc 2 years ago n saw a bunch of s**t for it n was super hyped and it was such a let down
wonder woman was absolutely flawless n the sneak peaks for the other jl characters were really the only thing that made it worth watching.. i really love DC comics but their movies always fall short for me  

Sith Faced

Spacey Nymph

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:27 pm
Sith Faced
i hated it tbh ;A;
i went to nycc 2 years ago n saw a bunch of s**t for it n was super hyped and it was such a let down
wonder woman was absolutely flawless n the sneak peaks for the other jl characters were really the only thing that made it worth watching.. i really love DC comics but their movies always fall short for me

hmm... quite true about that. it's like cutting the story short.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:03 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Sith Faced
i hated it tbh ;A;

I know something going on with bat man vs superman, however I don't think these two Heros fight each other, originally I figure that would be more interesting if two Heros fight together against Count Dracula.  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:08 pm
Pastel-candy-lover93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Sith Faced
i hated it tbh ;A;

I know something going on with bat man vs superman, however I don't think these two Heros fight each other, originally I figure that would be more interesting if two Heros fight together against Count Dracula.

perhaps many fans likes to see who'll win between batman and superman. Like they've been comparing each other's strengths yet they don't know the answer until one movie from industry will show it to end the conclusion. I think  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:36 pm
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Pastel-candy-lover93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Sith Faced
i hated it tbh ;A;

perhaps many fans likes to see who'll win between batman and superman. Like they've been comparing each other's strengths yet they don't know the answer until one movie from industry will show it to end the conclusion. I think

Why on earth why they do that?  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

Account_Removed03

Wealthy Businesswoman

10,175 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:29 pm
Pastel-candy-lover93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Pastel-candy-lover93
Hanako Tsukuyomi
Sith Faced
i hated it tbh ;A;

Why on earth why they do that?

movie ratings i suppose or profitable  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:24 pm
I liked it  

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100

justforfun27

Sexy Smoker

7,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:58 am
Meh it was ok I prefer wonder woman  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:34 am
It was okay, as someone that was excited as this meant justice league,I dont even want to see justice league with these two in it!  

shalina_the_1st

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff