Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
That Weird Guy again...... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

He so
  Cool/or Lame...you pick
View Results

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:54 am
There he is! Who is he? Haven't seen him in what a year? What his name again, is he still friendly? I know I should rush over and hug him and if he change even a bit I will punch his lights out! Now where did he go? Boo!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 5:37 pm
hello there smile I remember you *hugs* how have you been? *has not ninjaed here in a long while* ninja  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:44 pm
Waitingforwings6
hello there smile I remember you *hugs* how have you been? *has not ninjaed here in a long while* ninja
hugs her back. I know i haven't been here for so long now. Life just took over and i been just working and paying some huge bills. I need to get a labtop and a new car but beside that I'm pretty good. I do want to say that i miss you all and second... he pause for a few second and open his mounth and said,What going on with Gaia MarketPlace and the price of everything is gone to hell. Gaia MarketPlace was once a fair. It greed and out of hand. What do you the Members of this great guild think about it?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:31 pm
Bloody Madness
hugs her back. I know i haven't been here for so long now. Life just took over and i been just working and paying some huge bills. I need to get a labtop and a new car but beside that I'm pretty good. I do want to say that i miss you all and second... he pause for a few second and open his mounth and said,What going on with Gaia MarketPlace and the price of everything is gone to hell. Gaia MarketPlace was once a fair. It greed and out of hand. What do you the Members of this great guild think about it?

yay life, I hope you can get your laptop and car smile and I have no idea, one day it was normal and the next it was like bam! everything went up and i'm like, dang, how can i buy anything if everything is is the billions and trillions >.< it was because of a money generator they started to sell to those who paid actual cash sad  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:46 pm
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness

yay life, I hope you can get your laptop and car smile and I have no idea, one day it was normal and the next it was like bam! everything went up and i'm like, dang, how can i buy anything if everything is is the billions and trillions >.< it was because of a money generator they started to sell to those who paid actual cash sad
I think that this is big and Crazy! For being a member of Gaia over 11 years this is somethink big and out of their hand. people like us want to get the items we want without being on gaia 24/7. Yes i understand that people paid $2.50 for one Monthly Thank you letters but you shouldn't sell it for sky rocket Gold. I enjoyed seeing 250,000Gold was a bit much but it was fair and reach able but not 9,999,999,999,998Gold. I can't event count that high and I love numbers and Math!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:49 pm
Bloody Madness
so true, so very true!! though they are kinda handing out gold a lil loosely now, so it's not too bad, but still I will never hit the trillions >.< oh well, I'll just grab all the free items i can xd  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:03 pm
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness
so true, so very true!! though they are kinda handing out gold a lil loosely now, so it's not too bad, but still I will never hit the trillions >.< oh well, I'll just grab all the free items i can xd

That my point. They are toss 5K/5,000Gold at us on every page once a day. i sign and made 15 to 20k that 15,000 to 20,000Gold enough to buy our own guild that before it took us a full month or two to get from a lot of posting,sell stuff at a low fair price but now less then 5 minute.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:06 pm
Bloody Madness
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness

That my point. They are toss 5K/5,000Gold at us on every page once a day. i sign and made 15 to 20k that 15,000 to 20,000Gold enough to buy our own guild that before it took us a full month or two to get from a lot of posting,sell stuff at a low fair price but now less then 5 minute.

yea I dunno, they just kind messed up stuff, but it's slightly evening out, but it would still take forever to get anywhere, unless you sell something off first that's worth something. *shrugs* I dunno, like I said I kinda just go for the free stuff lol and welp it's my bed time, gotta get up early tomorrow, so I'll chat with you later gator!! *waves* good day to you!  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:13 pm
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness

yea I dunno, they just kind messed up stuff, but it's slightly evening out, but it would still take forever to get anywhere, unless you sell something off first that's worth something. *shrugs* I dunno, like I said I kinda just go for the free stuff lol and welp it's my bed time, gotta get up early tomorrow, so I'll chat with you later gator!! *waves* good day to you!

Good night sweetheart and I can't sell anything that match or even come close to market place cost. I sold 10 items that was junk for 100,000Gold for a joke because one along was selling for 759,875Gold and that was the cheapest one and in second 95,000Gold came my way. Crazy! Also what are you saving up for?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:03 pm
I remember you as well 3nodding

Hard to forget the people of this amazing place!  

The Mystic Reborn

Blessed Raider

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:59 pm
Bloody Madness
sorry life got away from me >.< but yea, I know, even the smaller junkier stuff it high as heck! I'm not really saving up for anything anymore, I just have my gold chilling for now smile what about you?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:21 pm
Master of the Arcana
I remember you as well 3nodding

Hard to forget the people of this amazing place!

Awe thank you! That so sweet of you to say.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:23 pm
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness
sorry life got away from me >.< but yea, I know, even the smaller junkier stuff it high as heck! I'm not really saving up for anything anymore, I just have my gold chilling for now smile what about you?

Same. Gold not the same unless you but stuff from the stores.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:23 pm
Bloody Madness
Waitingforwings6
Bloody Madness

Same. Gold not the same unless you but stuff from the stores.
3nodding  

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

digi162

Lucky Cat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:53 pm
Waitingforwings6
3nodding

3nodding 3nodding  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games