Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
Agender Person, new and looking for friends

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agender Fluxxie

Bloblike Blob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:35 pm
Hey, I am a trans agender who goes by they/them or he/him pronouns. The names I most frequently use are Kei, Kris, Kristoph, and Kasen. I honestly don't care which one of those you use if you don't want to call me Agender Fluxxie, although usually people call me Kei. In a few months, I'm hoping to meet with a doctor about possible hormonal treatment.

I just turned 16 on April 11th, 2016. I want other trans and/or non-binary friends who think non-binary folk are just as valid as other people. I have been ridiculed by both non-straight people and other transfolk for not adhering to the whole "male or female" social construct on Tumblr, so that's why I feel like I need to say that.

I am currently dating. Please don't ask if I want to be your datemate.

I really like video games and anime. I have been playing a lot of Katamari Damacy and Devil May Cry (the original). I have been really into Berserk, and I'm planning to watch more One Punch Man. Some other things I like are Danganronpa, Death Note, Fallout: New Vegas, Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, Mogeko Castle, Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:34 am
Hello there Kei! I'm Panda, and it's nice to meet you. :3 I'm transmasculine being that I identify as non-binary most of the time, but there are times where I identify as male too. I go by he/him or they/them pronouns as well. I really hate it when people don't see non-binary or genderqueer as a valid identity. I'm not judging their gender identity, so why do they try and judge mine? Sorry for rambling a bit there, but it does bother me.

Anyways, you and I have a lot of common interests. I play Skyrim a lot on PC, and I've played Mogeko Castle in the past. (My best friend is really big on Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea, so I've heard a lot about it from her). Have you ever played other games that vgperson translated? Here's a link to them if you want to browse through and see. I've mostly played the horror games, and my favorites were probably The Crooked Man, Mermaid Swamp, Mad Father, and Ib. Outside of horror games, 1BitHeart was really good.

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 10:40 pm
Hey, nice to meet you! I am also NB, and I also go by they/them or he/him pronouns. What video games do you play?  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 3:34 am
Hiiii. I think that's great that you are confident in who you are! I'm a lesbian and I'm in a longterm relationship with my own special person. It's terrible that people aren't understanding and can be critical about something that is really none of their concern. You being who you feel you are will always be enough.

A little bit about me...
My name is Adrian but you can call me Cao if you want.
I'm 22, I love cats and the color grey.
I also love Skyrim, I'm currently playing fallout 4 and it's so good.
I'd love to be someone for you to talk to, pm me if you want to chat or just need to vent. (:  

ilmooney

Agender Fluxxie

Bloblike Blob

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 am
Thanks for the warm welcome, you awesome people! I'm sorry I haven't replied earlier, but better late than never, right?

Sweater Panda

I really liked Ib, The Witch's House, Mad Father, Bevel's Painting, and Re:Kinder, but those are the only other ones I've played besides Mogeko Castle and WATGBS. I have been meaning to play The Grey Garden and The Crooked Man, but I haven't quite gotten around to it. They are in my downloads folder, currently. The Boogie Man also looks interesting.

LowkeyLoki112

I mostly play horror with JRPG elements, but I also like JRPGs and FPS with RPG elements. I also like games such as Danganronpa and In Torment: Case of the Drawing Girl. I've also been getting into visual novels and dating sims like Re:Alistair.

caorach

Thanks so much for your offer!  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2016 7:19 pm
Agender Fluxxie
I really liked Ib, The Witch's House, Mad Father, Bevel's Painting, and Re:Kinder, but those are the only other ones I've played besides Mogeko Castle and WATGBS. I have been meaning to play The Grey Garden and The Crooked Man, but I haven't quite gotten around to it. They are in my downloads folder, currently. The Boogie Man also looks interesting.

I loved the story to Mad Father, The Witch's House, and Ib. I have Bevel's Painting downloaded, but I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. The Crooked Man was my absolute favorite, and the Boogie Man was pretty cool too. Was Re:Kinder any good? I've heard some mixed opinions about it.  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

slutspirations

Lucky Pup

9,800 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:00 pm
Hi my/I am...
-Sam
-He/him pronouns
-Autistic (Asperger's Syndrome to be specific)
-a little shy
-love League of Legends
-Agender as well
-Panromantic Demisexual
-Really silly and fun to be around (hopefully xD)  
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games