Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
So I now know how I should proceed, thanks Sun and Lief. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think I should get?
Ancient Greymon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Susanoomon
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
BlackWarGreymon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Shine Greymon(Burst/Ruin)
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
SaberLeomon
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:45 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

You would need to get your hands on an Agumon ds (so yes, contests are best for getting anyone from that line) the other option would be to get real lucky and unexpected digivolve into him.

Oh or even more recently it is possible to get and Agumon ds through breeding although not easy to do and it requires an item.

Can BlackWarGreymon Breed an Agumon DS?

My best advice would be that breeding is done mostly by Digimon families. (Dragon roar, nature spirits ect.) So if it lives in that family then probably.

Well I don't know how the guild does it, but in many games The Guilmon and Agumon lines are usually very close sometimes intermingling. SO hopefully Gallantmon and BlackWargrey could produce an Agumon DS?

Basically how it works is 2 champion or high digimon both from the same family breed to create a rookie or lower form of a digimon from that family. But there is not a set outcome. It will be a random digimon from that family. So you have a chance to get a really rare digimon or a pretty common one. Either way it's a free digimon.

Heck yeah, I love free digimon. But I'll need at least my second partner first.

Yep, we'll that and the breeding items. Also you can breed with another tamer if you want so you don't have to wait on the second digimon of your own.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:47 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

My best advice would be that breeding is done mostly by Digimon families. (Dragon roar, nature spirits ect.) So if it lives in that family then probably.

Well I don't know how the guild does it, but in many games The Guilmon and Agumon lines are usually very close sometimes intermingling. SO hopefully Gallantmon and BlackWargrey could produce an Agumon DS?

Basically how it works is 2 champion or high digimon both from the same family breed to create a rookie or lower form of a digimon from that family. But there is not a set outcome. It will be a random digimon from that family. So you have a chance to get a really rare digimon or a pretty common one. Either way it's a free digimon.

Yep, we'll that and the breeding items. Also you can breed with another tamer if you want so you don't have to wait on the second digimon of your own.

Could you link me to the appropriate forum?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:51 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Breeding shop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:02 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Breeding shop

Thanks buddy. smile  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:03 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Breeding shop

Thanks buddy. smile

No problem, have fun looking in to it. As you can see its still pretty new  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:23 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Breeding shop

Thanks buddy. smile

SO where can I get these Breeding items/passes? I didn't see them in the TP Shop, or te breeding shop, did I miss em?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:27 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Breeding shop

Thanks buddy. smile

SO where can I get these Breeding items/passes? I didn't see them in the TP Shop, or te breeding shop, did I miss em?

Na you get themy from contests and other random things around the guild, honestly the crew can hand them out for whatever they want. Not a lot have been given out yet though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:39 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

Thanks buddy. smile

Na you get themy from contests and other random things around the guild, honestly the crew can hand them out for whatever they want. Not a lot have been given out yet though.

Is it too late to do your welcome to 2016 thing? (I assume so)  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:25 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem

Thanks buddy. smile

Is it too late to do your welcome to 2016 thing? (I assume so)

Ya sorry, I thought it was unfair to give it out after I showed that I was giving one, but keep our eyes open, more opportunities could pop up at any time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:27 pm
lief_7

Ya sorry, I thought it was unfair to give it out after I showed that I was giving one, but keep our eyes open, more opportunities could pop up at any time.

I figured. I will. Eyes wide open.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games