Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[木] SERO | Trunk || Shinobi Apartments Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:11 pm
[≈]____T h e____H o m e s____[≈]
V i l l a g e_____A p a r t m e n t s

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The great Sero Seal, a tree of monstrous proportions, reaches high into the sky, with the canopy plunging into the clouds above. Where many would look upon this wonderous presence and feel small, the Mizukage, Jack Harren Snipe, smelled opportunity. Utilizing the help of Ryouichi Senju, the Mizukage had the Senju grow from the massive trunk of the seal towards the middle an array of apartments that rose like boils from the tree's surface. Apartments, stacked atop one another with beautifully intricate, and safe, bridges leading between different level of buildings. The sheer number of homes guarantees a home for every member of the village, whether Shinobi or civilian, though with a catch. With the new security being utilized by the village, all doors can only be opened by the individual it is keyed to, or by those with authority to override this security. To ensure this is possible, the natural flow of chakra form the Sero Tree flows through the wood of the homes, allowing a near constant regulation of temperature to a comfortable level that can, as desired, be raised or lowered.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ The insides of each room tend to be the same, with each apartment being assigned with up to three people. Each building unit bears three bedrooms, each with their own closet and at least one window without any balconies, a kitchen with a full fridge, stove top, and oven with double sided sink, a laundry room and a living room, each with enough window space to allow for enough light to brighten the room at dawn. Despite what many may assume, each bears a single bathroom with a stand shower, no tubs, a single sink with drawers for storage beneath it and a mirror. Every building is made from wood reinforced with chakra of the normal and Sage variety.

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • The entry door, and the door to each bedroom, is marked with a strange set of Fuinjutsu that is designed to trigger when specific chakra signatures near. Depending on the actions of those who bear a Key the door will either open, or lock. Without the Key to the home, an Administrator key, or the specific, individual key to the bedrooms, the doors will not open. While doors are shut, chakra infuses the edges and wood of the door and walls, giving them the strength and endurance of an A-ranked jutsu to ensure stability and security.
____ • The walkways that lead between the apartments are no more than ten feet wide with rails that end three feet from the surface. Despite what might be expected, there are no defenses to ensure people cannot climb on, or over, the railing, meaning that a slip, trip, or odd shove could send someone spiralling down hundreds of feet to a grizzly death below.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • Anyone attempting to force a door open without the proper key will set off a triggered jutsu that releases a siren that blast loud enough for most nearby to be nearly deafened. At the same time, the entire apartment will turn a dark, crimson red, announcing the danger. Any attempt at breaking the doors or walls will cause Mokuton growth to reach out to ensnare the attacker.

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • Once rooms have been assigned somewhere in one's post layout the building letter and room number must be written to ensure everyone knows where everyone else is.
____

| : | A s s i g n e d R o o m s | : |
____Room 1
________Occupant :: Inka
________Occupant :: Nozomi Aburame
________Occupant :: Minowa Jaeger
________Occupant :: Roxas Hyuuga
________Occupant :: Taylor Aburame
____Room 2
________Occupant :: Kumotake Aburame
________Occupant :: Miki Uchiha
________Occupant :: Shadowseeker Hunyistir
________Occupant :: Shinrin Senju
____Room 3
________Occupant :: Red
________Occupant :: Inara
________Occupant :: Arya Miyamoto
________Occupant :: Allister Uchiha
____Room 4
________Occupant :: Takeda
________Occupant :: Kagerou Uchiha
________Occupant ::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:58 pm
User Image [ The Sero | Apartments || Room 4 ]

Enter from The Sero | Canopy || Mizukage's Tower

The secretary's directions were clear and easy to understand. For that reason, Kagerou easily found Room 4, her assigned room, of the Sero's living quarters. To one side were room's 1, 2, and 3. Closed and lifeless. Although, maybe these rooms were super sound-proof and people were already bustling around inside of the other apartments? She didn't know.

Kagerou stood in front of the 4th room of the row for a moment without doing anything but eyeing its front. She came here with nothing but the clothes on her back and the notebook she just received from Kumotake, not having much else in terms of worldly possessions. To be honest, it felt a little weird to her, moving into someplace new with nothing to bring. However, that was what was happening, and by golly, it wasn't the strangest thing she'd experienced in her short life. Arguably, she'd experienced stranger in her meeting with the Mizukage not too long ago. Kagerou let herself into room 4. All she had to do was turn the knob to let herself into the vacant apartment. The seal did all the rest, just as the Mizukage had implied in his chat with her.

The other three rooms only appeared lifeless. Room 4 really was. Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. "What is this? Christmas Eve?" Kagerou joked to herself, a small smile laughing quietly on her lips as she took her first step in. The bells tied to her wrist rang alongside her voice. Contrary to what the silence implied, the room was clean. Almost spotless. Although, there was a thin layer of dust on everything, revealed only by the sunlight streaming in through the windows and the gray-white coat gathered on her fingers after they glided across the furniture. The dust and the silence really spoke to the emptiness of the room. "It appears I'm the first of the squad here. Well, good to know that I'm not late for anything. Heh," Kagerou commented to herself as she rubbed her fingers between each other to clean them. She took a closer look at everything, taking in the adequate but basic furnishings as well as the three doors with openly displayed name plates. There was also one, unlabeled door. Besides the doors, there was a kitchen, dining space, and a living room, all with adequate lighting from the windows. All in all, it didn't seem all that bad even if it was a little lonely.

Kagerou made sure the door the apartment was closed properly before moving further in, each step causing her bells to ring clearly in the quiet room. She investigated the unlabeled door, first. It held a simple bathroom with a shower. "Only one bathroom?" she muttered to herself as she checked to see if there was a working lock on the door. There was, so all she had to say was, "Good," and she was happy.

"Bathroom, kitchen, dining table, and living room," Kagerou could already guess what the remaining three doors were, but she still took her time to list off everything and deduce it verbally, "That means those three doors must be the rooms? One room for each of us?". Kagerou couldn't say she knew much about this squad thing, but her parents had prepared her to work in a group of three genin and one teacher. Even if there just wasn't enough genin to split them to three per teacher, it was Kagerou's opinion that it would be best to have that extra room in the apartment just in case. "To not have the extra must mean," she continued to think aloud, "That could the tree can change shape to accommodate a four bedroom, there's a hidden room somewhere, or the Mizukage just can't take on more than two students on top of his duties as village leader." While interesting, knowing what the real reason for just three rooms could be or even if having only three rooms was abnormal, held little consequence to Kagerou. She let the matter slide as she approached the first door and read the nameplate on it. She read the other two next. Each nameplate listed someone from her squad, just as she had guessed.

Kagerou opened the door to the room assigned to her. Like the outside, the furniture was basic but all she needed. She walked in, shutting the door behind her. The room looked spacious, but mostly because there was nothing in it. She was sure it would start looking a lot smaller once she filled it with stuffs and things. All in all, Kagerou was very happy. She hummed a little to herself, her mind filled with thoughts on how she should arrange her new living quarters. It was good to finally have some place to call home. A place where she could put the things she wanted. As much as the lackluster economy these past few months, the lack of a residence had kept Kagerou from rebuilding the small collection of possessions she had lost in the flood. Instruments. She'd need to pick out a few and stick with them as there wasn't too much space in the room. Being up on top of a tree sort of sucked because that meant there was no yard, but maybe she could make do with some small indoor plants? Oh, and books. She would need to make sure to have enough room for a bookshelf, too.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image
.xdid you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone?
I CAN HEAR YOUR SORROWS::PLAYING THROUGH THE AIRWAYS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOWxxxx◈◈xxxxi can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOW

Approaching his newly appointed residence, Takeda had a bit of...discomfort about him. It wasn't nervousness, but didn't reach the point of ebullience either. He spent a majority of his nights sleeping in the remains of a beached ship. The scenery upon waking there was nice, the aurora being something he'd wake just to see. Sitting atop the mainmast which remained jutting into the sky -albeit with a large tilt to it- , staring at the ocean in solitude, distancing himself from everyone and everything he didn't want to see. It was just enough to remind him of home. Although it was time to move past things, lest the hiraeth devour him whole. Unexpected chains of events led to him being the student to Kirigakure's Mizukage, and a respect for the aforementioned child made Takeda want to do well. Yes, he had the chance to slander the name of Jack Harren Snipe, but the boy also had the option to leave the Jiongu without aid. He slowly grew more and more grateful over the six months of private training.

When Takeda reached the entrance to room four, he reached for the door knob without hesitation. Rather than open though, he was met with the unappreciated, chunky, jiggly sound of attempting to open a locked door. Yare yare...Oh. Maybe that's what the card is for. He remembered the words that Inka told him, that it was a method of security clearance. Considering those words and the fact that the receptionist waited until he retrieved the card to tell him where he'd be staying, he managed to put two in two together. The card surely must've been the key. He reached for his jacket pocket to take it out, then examined it. On one side was a...fairly strange image. In it he was surrounded by blades of various sizes, each dipped into a watery surface as if they were plunged into stone. Wrapped around his arms and legs were his own tendrils, forcing his arms downwards while his legs simply remained bound. Despite it all, his face was quite stoic in the image. Knowing Jack, I guess he could've drawn something stranger if he wanted to. If he was the one who made this. It looks quite nice. Takeda thought with content, not questioning its meaning further.

On the backside of the card were actual instructions. "Your key. While holding this card, think of an image to keep on your body. Then think of the location. Hold the thought, and it will form." He read aloud, before blinking a bit in surprise. Permanent images to keep on their bodies? From what he recalled, most shinobi just donned a headband and that was that. When it came to the actual image he wanted, Takeda didn't really have to think long. If there was anything he could bother with as a permanent mark, it was the sign for his people. Keeping the thought in his head, the card would eventually vanish from his hand, fading away like paper turning into dust before his eyes. While the full tattoo wasn't visible, branches of inken creation extended out from his pulled up sleeves, down to his wrists. Along them were a multitude of pink petals. A sigh of relief came when he found that the process was painless. While being a jiongu came with a fair bit of resistance to pain, the thought of any ink getting onto his tendrils left him cringing a small bit.

When his hand met the doorknob once more, a satisfying *CLICK* made itself known, and he entered. The apartment was visibly quite barren when it came to personal items, although that was really to be expected. It was a hundred times more different than his old living place, mostly due to it being clean and organized. It was difficult to clean a shipwreck. Takeda wasn't wearing his mask, the....unique object making its home in his pants pocket, so it let him investigate without interference from his subconscious. The jiongu closed the door behind him and stepped deeper into his new home, reaching up to remove the humongous sword from his back. It tilted a bit, and wasn't completely covered, so accidentally ripping furniture as he passed it was very possible if he wasn't comfortable. He rested the zanbatou's blunt end against his shoulder, keeping it in front of him and steady with both hands. "It's different, but I can get used to this." Takeda murmured lowly to himself, walking through the living room and past the bathroom, however he did take note of the kitchen. I wonder if the other two know how to cook. I can make dinner on my own, but it's been nearly a year since I've actually made food for anyone... He pondered, before laughing a bit bitterly, some dry humor coming over him. "Hell, it's been six months since I stayed with company for more than an hour." Teaching excluded, of course. Learning languages from Nozomi wasn't easy in his first few months after the disaster, but a bond of sorts grew through the silence between them, whenever it permeated.

Walking to the next three doors, Takeda noted the name plates as he passed them. The one that he was truly interested in though was the name he had no information on. "Kagerou Uchiha." He mumbled quietly, glad it wasn't a name that was too harsh on anyone not entirely comfortable with the Japanese language. If anything was actually familiar about it, it was the persons last name. Perhaps he heard Jack mention it once or twice during training? It wasn't all too important to the boy. Rather than peek into rooms, he turned back and entered his own, then made a big mistake. Underestimating the weight of his own weapon, he attempted to set it down with one hand while the other moved to close the door. What ensued was something quite shameful for someone who treasured his weapon as much as he did.

Takeda's balance shifted greatly, and in trying to suddenly concentrate, his body panicked despite the protests of his mind. Arm giving out suddenly, the large zanbatou hit the floor with an embarrassingly loud *CLANG*, his cheeks immediately flooding red, regardless of him believing he was the only person around to witness the spectacle. He immediately shot down onto his knees, taking the weapon into his hands and all but cradling it at first before standing it up, wanting to look for any potential damage. Yeah, the blade had some koton reinforcements, and yes, Takeda wasn't really the "rather safe than sorry type", but dropping that weapon was the equivalent to dropping his newborn puppy.

Smooth, Takeda.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 pm

As there was no screen on the window, Kagerou had opened it and pulled herself up onto the window sill to sit with her legs dangling into her room and the rest of her body leaning slightly out of the window back-first. Her hands kept a grip on the sill, providing an insurance against any surprise gusts of wind. Kagerou took in a breath of fresh air, a welcome change from the dusty interior of the room. she thought to herself as she enjoyed the view up the Sero and the breeze through her hair.

Enjoying herself, she failed to catch the sounds of a second life form entering the apartment. She probably wouldn't have noticed, anyways, even if she wasn't seated outside. However, it would take a special sort of person to not hear the loud ruckus the sword made when it was suddenly dropped, and Kagerou wasn't that special.

Curious, Kagerou ducked her head back inside. There was no one in her room, so that meant, . Not trying to hide her presence, Kagerou slip-jumped back inside, the bells on her wrist ringing with her movements. Preferring to leave the window open, Kagerou's ringing steps continued until she reached the door.

Opening the door, the first thing Kagerou did was peek out. She couldn't see anyone. Her first impression was that maybe she was just hearing things. She stepped completely outside of her bedroom, shrugging as she closed the door. she reasoned. As she turned to the windows, she saw it.

The open door that is. "Ah," she exclaimed happily, taking the liberty to assume that this meant the resident of that room, had arrived. She trotted over to the open door but stopped just short of walking into a spot where she could see the inside of the room. Knocking politely on the wall, she greeted, "Hello? This is Kagerou. May I ask who this is? Oh, and is everything alright?".

The Royal Senpai

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Toryu Naminosaki

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:30 am
User Image
User Image

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taylor moved along the walkway, hugging the wall closest to the doors. She wasn't having any of that sheer fall that would spell her end. She moved her way along until she got to room one, her room. She felt a small pang of anxiety over living with more people she didnt know. A sigh briefly relieved the pressure in her chest; but it returned quickly. She reached out to open the door and found that it was locked. She didnt have a key. She couldnt just leave, she would look like she didnt know what she was doing. So she let her clothing back slip from her shoulders to sit next to the door, knocked briefly on the wooden panels then moved to the side of it, leaning against it with her back to just wait. For how long, she wouldn't know but she would wait. Her mind moved over the area, sending her swarm around the exterior of the building to map it and gather information. The sheer drop from the walkway was as she thought a lethal one, something she intended to remedy in case of accidents. It would require a lot of material to do so however. Her bugs returned in mass and she let all of the swarm back in with the exception of a small group to work.

They would lay out line after line of material, silk in fact. Silk as soft yet strong as the finest metals for a fraction of the weight. They were mapping out her hands with the material, making a pair of gloves while she waited. It would take quite a while with the number of bugs she was using; so she would bring more to the front, having each of them in charge of a small grouping of threads instead. After about ten minutes she would bend down to pick up the new pieces of clothing to inspect it. She couldn't pull them apart but didn't care to test cutting them just yet. She leaned back against the wall next to the door, her left leg lifted with the foot against the railing with her knee slightly bent, pushing lightly and remaining still. Her body was held at an awkward angle but this was actually her usual anyway. She pulled on the gloves and found them to be comfortable but somewhat devoid of decoration. A mottled grey weave of spider silk. For now however it would work.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Name: Taylor Aburame
Music!!!: Liliam
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150

Taylor looked up at the messenger that was addressing her. She nodded her acknowledgment and walked by the man without comment, making her way to the arena to meet with her squad.  

Toryu Naminosaki

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:47 pm
User Image
.xdid you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone? xxxx did you think I'd let you be alone?
I CAN HEAR YOUR SORROWS::PLAYING THROUGH THE AIRWAYS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
i can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOWxxxx◈◈xxxxi can tell your breath flows with my own - I WILL FIND YOU SOMEHOW

No dent or weaknesses in the metal, as always. Takeda cared for the inanimate object to the point where he forgot what the thing was actually made of, like a parent who didn't want to believe his child was growing up. The twitching of tendrils within him were the only thing that could alert him of someone approaching, the ringing of bells reaching his ears. They were accompanied by footsteps, and resulted in him picking himself off the floor a little faster than he normally would have. There was someone else here? Great, makes this all the more shameful/ He thought dejectedly, picking his blade up with him and setting it more properly in the corner. A feminine voice ended up ringing out from outside his door, letting him immediately cut the possibility that Jack sent a clone to check up on him.

In fact, the voice came from one who claimed to be Kagerou, his teammate. "Um, yeah. Everything's fine. Just dropped something is all." He said honestly, walking over to his doorway and stepping out to see his teammate. Takeda was a little surprised, since he'd actually seen her before. If only for a second, they crossed paths in the halls, and he debated talking to her for a moment. I guess that would have yielded some benefit after all. Suddenly realizing his rudeness by not responding to her first question, he got to that before asking anything else. "Ah, sorry. I'm Takeda, part of Jack's squad. Which...makes me your teammate, too." Judging by his way of speaking, which jumped between formal and awkward, it probably wouldn't be difficult to note his lack of vocal interaction. His words didn't leave nearly as fluidly as hers

From there on out, just what was he supposed to say or do? Exactly how close were teammates meant to be? He didn't know, so instead of waiting for her to make a response, he awkwardly continued. "So the Mizukage put us together...I know that he does the whole illusion thing, and I'm just good at hitting people hard or taking hits. I'm guessing you excel in shinobi magic? Or are you a medic?" He asked, trying to cover up his lack of memory when it came to the names of both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Takeda was sure that Nozomi taught him Shinobi terms, and about things such as chakra or kekkei genkai, but it was much too inconvenient to remember it all when "Shinobi magic" described it all so perfectly in his mind.

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:29 pm

With guarded blue eyes turned eerie by the black sclera behind them and thick dabs of black below each eye, it was no wonder that Kagerou's first impressions of Takeda were, Actually, she vaguely remembered someone like him in the office, his appearance being so singular that it left a faded memory in her mind even when she had paid it little attention. It had been the giant sword and flash scarf, at first. Then the eyes were what really embedded the figure into her memory, and it was the eyes that she recognized him by, now. Now that he was up close and had her full attention, Kagerou could pick out more details than just the eyes. He was a few inches taller than her, just enough that she needed to incline her head up to speak with him. Initially, she had thought that the dark marks beneath each eye were shadows from insomnia, but now she saw that they were too dark to be that. They must be face paint, instead. The shade of his irises weren't all that bad. If Kagerou imagined that his sclera were a normal white color, then it was a very pleasant shade that worked well with the wistful expression he periodically showed her whenever he paused.

It was kind of funny that, not long after talking to one socially awkward young male, Kagerou found herself with another that seemed to have trouble speaking, so naturally, she chuckled just a little when Takeda finished speaking. It wasn't a mocking chuckle or even an entertained chuckle . It was just a chuckle in appreciation of the coincidence. Also, a chuckle in appreciation of, .

With laughter still in her voice, Kagerou didn't make Takeda wait for her response, "Takeda, eh? Eheh, it's nice to meet you. I've heard about you from the Mizukage. Although, it was just your name. Anyways, you got it right the second time. I'm a medic, so I guess that means our team is supposed to be pretty balanced." Kagerou had expected one of three arrangements for the squads: grouping shinobis of similar types together to maximize the efficiency of the teachers, arranging squads to individually fill narrow roles within the general framework of the village's needs, or creating a varied squad that could be sent out to do just about anything. Judging from what she had just been told, her money was now on either the second or last option.

She had noticed, so far, that Takeda's social issues appeared to stem differently than Takeda's. Whereas the latter just seemed freaked out by interaction, this one seemed calm enough, yet his words gave off the impression that they were just about to trip over each other and his voice was uncertain about how to intone what it said. It was curious and Kagerou wondered, but at the same time, she didn't think it would be appropriate to pry for answers quite yet.

However, she didn't want the conversation to end quite yet. Who knew when the next time to naturally start a conversation would be? "More importantly," the laughter had since left Kagerou's voice and it was replaced by mild concern, "Are you sure you're okay? Whatever you dropped sounded kind of heavy. Nothing broke, right?". She sort of guessed that the dropped object must have been the sword. After all, there wasn't much in the room and nothing else on Takeda's person looked like it could have made such a sound. It would be too wordy to mention her suspicions, but just in case, Kagerou finished with, "If it was something important, then I can help you find a place where it can get checked out," conscious of how important it was for a shinobi's equipment to be in top condition even if she didn't have any special tools of her own.

Kagerou understood that Takeda had already answered this question, but she just wanted to be sure. She'd already heard too many people say everything was alright the first time only for them to change their answers when asked again a little later.

The Royal Senpai

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:32 am
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Reds voice would be heard briefly before she was around the corner and approaching the room."Yeah I thought it a bit odd that they have us bunking together too honestly. But a new reign comes with new rules I suppose. Better than the old days so far. I dont question orders. At least we each have a bedroom. Think we are room three." She said slipping behind Inara as they walked. Her voice simply sounded bored more than anything. She would stop just before there door and wait for the girl to unlock it.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:04 am
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Inara only nodded to the ramblings of the woman about the new reign, and the old one, she knew nothing of either of them, only that she had gotten here too late to have been the reason why the last regime fell, but that was life, she guessed. Her pink and green eyes followed Ruby as she stood behind the girl, a clear signal that she was to open the door and give them all access to whatever was inside. Without hesitation she stuck the key in the hole and turned it to whichever side it was to open, once the key spun all the way through, her hand pushed against the door and revealed their quarters. She stepped inside and went no futher than the livingroom, where she found a sofa and promptly sat down, she would let her squad leader and teammates claim whichever room they desired, if there were enough or not Inara did not care, the sofa was always as good of a place as any to sleep. “Excuse me, Miss Squad Leader, but I don’t believe I caught your name.” She said with mild annoyance aflame in her tone with the fact that their leader had not had the delicacy to state her name. Her allies were no better, she could only guess who was who because the woman had said all three of their names, and she doubted that the short dark haired girl was named Allister.

[Room 3, Living Room]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:55 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════◉═══════

As Allister arrived to the apartments, he noticed one of his squad members becoming upset about something. However he decided to ignore the signs of tension. He begins to address his squad captain, "I know you're Red because Jack said your name but I know nothing else about you. That intrigues me to a certain degree. To which I ask, who are you? In fact I don't know who any of you are. So the floor is yours...... Allister would wait for a response before moving his luggage into his new apartment.

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
Everyone shall live...
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝

Arriving at the squad's headquarters, Aria held the door for everyone, trailing in last. She had nary a piece of luggage with her, for she did not have need for any of it. Stashed back at the shrine, her increased duties and obligations meant that she had to separate her shinobi life from her shrine life. This also meant that she was unable to sleep with the others, and thusly meant that they had an extra room. Closing the door nicely once Uchiha-san, Ojima-san, and Ketsueki-senpai were inside, Aria listened to everyone's banter. "Ketsueki-senpai, the room meant for me will be available for everyone else to do with as they please. I have my living arrangements set up in the village shrine." Before falling silent again for others to speak, Aria bowed a little while announcing herself, "I am Miyamoto Aria, shrine maiden, medical kunoichi, and holder of the soul release bloodline like my late Auntie Mi." Mi Young Roo was one of the previous Mizukages, and while Aria only met her a handful of times, she cherished those memories deep in her heart.

Spent: --
Sustain: --
Overall: --

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
...as supporting others is my goal!

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:32 pm
____________________User ImageUser Image

hakra__ool: 800 / 800___ood: nervous___Rank__: Jonin___Paladin of Kirigakure__

make:

______
User Image

Ruby looked thoughtful for a moment or so. Her genin were all around so she probably wouldnt have to repeat herself. She did however figure that she would have to actually be forward with her genin. So she took a breath then flopped onto a large cushioned couch and relaxed a bit. "Right. So there are plenty of stories out there about me. Most of them are true, a few a little exaggerated. My name is Ruby Ketsuki and you may call me ruby, or red, crimson, just about anything that refers to blood has been used in the past. I wont give away all my secrets but it is very much public knowledge for the oinin of this village in particular that I make use of my blood in combat; sometimes in mass. It really depends. If you want to go looking me up there is plenty of knowledge of me in circulation. Im not really good at going covert because of that. Im somewhat distinctive. Anyway... " She said trailing off and letting her voice soften. She thought on the peoples words for a moment. It would seem she had an extra room at her disposal. "Inara you should take the extra room since Aria has her own lodging. I will also be setting up a work bench probably in...that corner over there I think. The empty space should be used. You can all have free use of it, for repairs or brainstorming things. Whats mine is also yours, all I ask is that you dont touch the metal object on my hip...like ever. A trump should remain secret until its needed but its pretty visible so ....im rambling. Workbench in corner, feel free to use it. Thats pretty much it. Questions, comments, snide remarks?" She said trailing off once more.

_______________________User Image

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:25 pm
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Inara didn’t know the woman, and frankly she didn’t care. Whatever she had to know about her new leader, this Ruby woman, she would learn herself, with her own two eyes, and she would craft her own opinion of her based on her words and her actions. She cocked her head to the side to look at Ruby as she plopped down on the sofa right next to her. “Shrine Maiden? So like you’re a nun or something? Does that mean you can’t have sex and stuff? Oh girl you don’t know what you’re missing out on. It’s a bummer though, I’d say you’re the most good looking person in this room.” She spoke frankly and ended with a shrug, she then looked away from her new team mates when a sensation of uneasiness claimed her. This wasn’t her place, she wasn’t a ninja like them, her place was at the sea, she should have died with the shipwreck, he had no right to be here. “As for me, my name is Inara Ojima. There’s nothing you really need to know about me other than the fact that I arrived in the village six months ago and aided Jack with the design of the new village. I like building things, I have fought before, so even if I don’t have any formal training, don’t try to take my stuff or it’ll cost you. Before coming here, I was part of a merchant fleet, I was part of the security detail. I uh… was born and raised there by my father, who was head of security.” Her speech started vibrant and full of energy, but as she neared the section about her so called past she got sad, her tone of voice became low, and she spoke much slower. As she spoke she remembered her father and all the good people she had lost in that storm, or whatever it was that caused the waves to rise, she didn’t quite understand what it had been, all she needed to know was that they weren’t here anymore, and she was, and she would have to live for all of them, and she knew quite well what that meant.

[Room 3, Living Room]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Greatdman15

VampireKittenz

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Greatdman15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image
Allister Uchiha
Kirigakure // Genin // Sharingan (Dormant) // Stamina 155/155 // Chakra: 375/375

"I guess that leaves me. To cut to the chase, my parents were killed a while back, tragic indeed, but it taught me a lesson, to never get close to anyone. And trust those as far as you can throw your kunai." Allister said with a chuckle. Allister continued, "I am of the Uchiha Clan and I fight by throwing the first punch and thus I can build my strategy from there. Dangerous? Yes. Fun? Hell yeah!" Allister said with a wide smile. "Well that's it for me. What do we do now after settling in?" Allister asked as he starts to move his belongings into his room, awaiting further commands.

Jutsu Used/OOC:
Rexnov

Holy Rinaku

VampireKittenz

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games