Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
In a fight between... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well, who do you think?
  WarGreymon
  Magnamon
  Gallantmon(Crimson)
  EmperorGreymon
  ShineGreymon(Burst)
  None of them, my digimon would win.
View Results

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:12 am
All the Fire starters, who would win?

Answer the poll and specify why you think so down below.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:17 am
ShineGreymon because Burst Mode is the equivalent of Super Saiyan and he actually fought a good fight against Yggdrasil.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:21 am
KiroMishima
ShineGreymon because Burst Mode is the equivalent of Super Saiyan and he actually fought a good fight against Yggdrasil.

*Frieza voice*
"Damn..... Yellow-haired Monkeys!"

But yeah, you have a great point. But think about how big he is compared to the rest who move faster. They might be able to out-speed him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:54 am
Draconem
KiroMishima

*Frieza voice*
"Damn..... Yellow-haired Monkeys!"

But yeah, you have a great point. But think about how big he is compared to the rest who move faster. They might be able to out-speed him.

From that list the only one I think that would be remotely fast enough would be Wargreymon. Defensive wise would be probably Gallantmon. But by shear power alone he outclasses the rest. Magnamon and EmperorGreymon are not even close to the strength of a real mega. Also helps that ShineGreymon has defeated more titled Digimon then any of the others.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:04 pm
KiroMishima

From that list the only one I think that would be remotely fast enough would be Wargreymon. Defensive wise would be probably Gallantmon. But by shear power alone he outclasses the rest. Magnamon and EmperorGreymon are not even close to the strength of a real mega. Also helps that ShineGreymon has defeated more titled Digimon then any of the others.

True, true. But what if it was a FFA, all the rest could maybe team up to take out ShineGreymon Burst.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:27 pm
Draconem
KiroMishima

True, true. But what if it was a FFA, all the rest could maybe team up to take out ShineGreymon Burst.

You got to remember too though that they are all the main character's Digimon so they will have some sort of pride if battles that aren't fair. But let's say that they are just random Digimon without an owner.

Magnamon would get destroyed in seconds.
EmperorGreymon would try to keep up but fail in a matter of seconds.
Gallantmon would go down only cause he lacks flight without granni or crimson mode. If given CM he would definitely be final two.
Wargreymon while fast and strong, his main niche wouldn't help him here. His Dramon Destroyers can kill virtually anyone with "Dra" in their name. Unfortunately no one on the list has that. He also doesn't look like he can take more then a few hits due to his lack of armor and size.
ShineGreymon has kaiju level size and power to back it up. Even outside of hand to hand combat he is equipped with a powerful sword. Then burst mode gives him an additional flame shield too. Making him resistant to fire type attacks leaving his only issue now being Gallantmon's light type attacks. In the past ShineGreymon has defeated many Royal Knights. Assuming all Royal Knights are near equal strength outside of Alpha being the leader and Omni being a close second, I would assume Gallantmon would be in the middle of the Royal Knights as he is one of them. So it's good assumption that fighting him would be no less the same as fighting another Royal Knight.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:37 pm
KiroMishima

You got to remember too though that they are all the main character's Digimon so they will have some sort of pride if battles that aren't fair. But let's say that they are just random Digimon without an owner.

Magnamon would get destroyed in seconds.
EmperorGreymon would try to keep up but fail in a matter of seconds.
Gallantmon would go down only cause he lacks flight without granni or crimson mode. If given CM he would definitely be final two.
Wargreymon while fast and strong, his main niche wouldn't help him here. His Dramon Destroyers can kill virtually anyone with "Dra" in their name. Unfortunately no one on the list has that. He also doesn't look like he can take more then a few hits due to his lack of armor and size.
ShineGreymon has kaiju level size and power to back it up. Even outside of hand to hand combat he is equipped with a powerful sword. Then burst mode gives him an additional flame shield too. Making him resistant to fire type attacks leaving his only issue now being Gallantmon's light type attacks. In the past ShineGreymon has defeated many Royal Knights. Assuming all Royal Knights are near equal strength outside of Alpha being the leader and Omni being a close second, I would assume Gallantmon would be in the middle of the Royal Knights as he is one of them. So it's good assumption that fighting him would be no less the same as fighting another Royal Knight.

Got me again, Kiro. Got me again. First the Turtle, now this... damn damn damn. You really know your Digimon, but my inner fanboy says that Gallantmon CM would have at least a 10% chance of beating ShineGreymon Burst, 1v1. And that's all I need to believe. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:30 am
KiroMishima

What if we threw xros in there too? Would Shoutmon x7 imperial super epic max mon beat ShineGreymon(burst)?  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 3:56 pm
Draconem
KiroMishima

What if we threw xros in there too? Would Shoutmon x7 imperial super epic max mon beat ShineGreymon(burst)?

Oh god. ShineGreymon would win the reward for best effort and thats it. Shoutmon x7 is just a clustertruck of to many Digimon and if you let him go to superior mode then you might as well give up because you are pretty much fighting EVERY SINGLE DIGIMON in one Digimon. So yea Shoutmon x7 op.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:16 pm
KiroMishima
Draconem
KiroMishima

Oh god. ShineGreymon would win the reward for best effort and thats it. Shoutmon x7 is just a clustertruck of to many Digimon and if you let him go to superior mode then you might as well give up because you are pretty much fighting EVERY SINGLE DIGIMON in one Digimon. So yea Shoutmon x7 op.

Hrm. Then I want that Digimon. blaugh  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:53 pm
KiroMishima

ShineGreymon Burst vs Susanoomon

Who Wins?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:53 am
I think EmperorGreymon would win due to the fact it's a digimon made from 10 over digimon and, in it's own right, one of the most powerful Mega's known. Then if we go to Susanoomon then it would win hands down. Susanoomon is a walking Digimon god.  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:00 am
Angel-Kami-Sama
I think EmperorGreymon would win due to the fact it's a digimon made from 10 over digimon and, in it's own right, one of the most powerful Mega's known. Then if we go to Susanoomon then it would win hands down. Susanoomon is a walking Digimon god.

Gods vs Super Saiyan....

I wonder...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:22 pm
Draconem
KiroMishima

Who Wins?

Equal for the first five minutes then Susanoomon will say something like "ok im bored time to win" and then win. Susanoomon is considered to be beyond a mega. While the same can go for Burst Mode but like I said earlier that its just Super Saiyan. So it would be like a mega 2.0. Susanoomon has surpassed the state of a mega and became a super ultimate. Currently the highest level one can obtain. I think there are only a few Digimon that have made that level.  

KiroMishima
Crew

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:26 pm
KiroMishima
Draconem
KiroMishima

Who Wins?

Equal for the first five minutes then Susanoomon will say something like "ok im bored time to win" and then win. Susanoomon is considered to be beyond a mega. While the same can go for Burst Mode but like I said earlier that its just Super Saiyan. So it would be like a mega 2.0. Susanoomon has surpassed the state of a mega and became a super ultimate. Currently the highest level one can obtain. I think there are only a few Digimon that have made that level.

*need to get me some super ultimates*

In a fight between Apollomon and Dianamon  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games