Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Team Heavenfire vs. (Jarel & Zarel Damone) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:31 pm
The following contest is a Tag Team Last Man Standing Careers vs Careers Match! Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:32 pm
(As my in ring promo will be done in #TeamHeavenfires Car Ride to WrestleMania this post is simply to state that Team Heavenfire is already in the ring, and I will edit this post when I have wrapped up my promo)  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:21 pm
The lights go out and the crowd cheers, as is usual when an arena goes black for some reason. The ever familiar voice of Janelle comes over the PA.

"Madison Square Garden, it is time for an end. For yet another year, I present to you Armageddon on the grandest stage of all. For all that is done through the forces of destruction you know as the Patriarchs of the Damone family is done at my will."

A spotlight suddenly shines down on the stage, revealing Janelle standing on the stage, surrounded by several figures in hoodies with Dragon emblems on the front and back. Janelle is also wearing one and holding a mic in hand.

"For too long, a Sickness has plagued the minds and hearts, the very souls if you will of the Team called Heavenfire. Never has a name so clearly contradicted the beings it represents. They think they know of fire. They think they now of war. But we were raised in the streets of St. Louis. They call this match last man standing. But we know it for what it is.Tonight, I unleash two monsters upon this falsely identified team. Tonight, I promise you destruction the likes of which you have never felt before."

The figures around her head down the ramp, lining up along either side of it.

"Tonight will be the end of Team Heavenfire, for once the Dragon has set his goal and the Monster has fallen in line, all that remains is for the Will, the driving force to approve, and it has been done. In memory of what could have been a great team, tonight, we hold our lighters up. These collective flames will honor two careers that might have continued, if they had not earned the ire of the Dragon. These flames are setting the blaze of glory on which you will be ended. Prepare yourselves, for the Feast begins now!"

The figures all hold up lighters and Janelle steps to the side as the sound of motorcycle revving is heard throughout the arena. The die hard fans in the audience also hold up their lighters as well, lighting up the darkened arena

the ever familiar chords of Down with the Sickness by Disturbed hits the PA. On the titantron, Zarel is shown driving backstage, the source of the motorcycle engine revving moments before

Can you feel that?

The fans look to the entrance as Zarel rolls out onto it and stops, looking out into the garden.

Oh wah ah ah ah!

Flames burst up on the stage and Jarel steps out after his twin, the crowd erupting in cheers for both men. They two have donned the same hoodies as the others, no coats here tonight.

Drowning deep in my sea of loathing
Broken your servant I kneel
(Will you give in to me?)
It seems what's left of my human side
Is slowly changing ... in me
(Will you give in to me?)

Jarel waits until Zarel shuts off the bike and stands up, then the twins head down to the ring, followed by Janelle

"Making their way to the ring, accompanied by Janelle Damone, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at a combined weight of 656 pounds, Jarel and Zarel Damone!"

Looking at my own reflection
When suddenly it changes
Violently it changes
Oh no, There is no turning back now
You've woken up the demon ... in me

The three stop at the end of the ramp, as the other figures still hold their lit lighters up. The twins look around the arena again, perhaps speculating on the things to be done in the match before stepping forward and up onto the apron

Get up, come on get down with the sickness
Open up your hate, and let it flow into me
You mother get up
Come on get down with the sickness
You ******** get up
Come on get down with the sickness
Madness is the gift, that has been given to me

Jarel raises his arms and flames erupt from the turnbuckles before he and Zarel switch to a cutthroat gesture and step into the ring over the top rope. Janelle remains on the outside, actually electing to join JR and King on commentary. The lights come back up as the twins stand side by side in the ring, looking over at Team Heavenfire while the figures they'd used for the entrance retreat backstage. Slowly the music dies out and it's time to get down to business  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:05 pm
Arson would step to the center of the ring first, prepared to go to war tonight with one of his oldest rivals. He was focused, his mind set on one goal...the preservation of his career. He looked over at his brother and couldn't help but think that the recent rift between the two of them might be their undoing here tonight. As he stared down Jarel, the timekeeper would ring the bell and the contest to determine the future of these two tag teams was under way.

Angel would step forward as well, staring down Zarel as the anticipation to see who was going to make the first move had Team Heavenfire ready to explode.  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:32 pm
Jarel stares coolly at Arson. This issue had started with Angel, but truth be told, there were unsettled issues between the Dragon and the Arsonist as well. The Dragon has no hesitation in him, stepping forward to look Arson in the eyes.

JR: This contest is officially under way and now it's all about who makes the first move

King: Meanwhile, we've got a guest here. Don't be rude, JR and say hello to Janelle.

Janelle: JR is just excited to see the match. Can't blame him for that. I can't wait to see the end of Team Heavenfire myself.

King: You seem pretty confident.

Janelle: I'm a Damone. I debuted alongside those two all those years ago. I know exactly what my older brothers are capable of. That's why I'm the Motivator, King.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:37 pm
Zarel is a bit different from his brother. While Jarel is cool, Zarel is ready to go. Careers are on the line, they're in front of a huge crowd, and Zarel is ready to commence with the beating. saying screw the staredown, he looks to catch Angel with a quick knee to the gut and follow with a stiff right hand to the jaw if it connects. No slow starts for this monster  

Zarel Damone

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:06 pm
As Zarel tramples toward Angel like Bigfoot crashing a china shop, The Arsonist looks to intercept him with by grabbing him from the side for a side suplex attempt.

Angel would look to keep the action between Arson and Zarel between himself and Jarel, at least until he could get the Dragon to try and chase after him. Angel was going to have to break Jarels focus if he was going to end the Dragons tenure in WWFG here tonight. But getting his a** kicked from the opening bell on was not on his priority list so the longer he could avoid close proximity combat the better chance he stood of not being a punching bag for the majority of this contest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:12 pm
Jack took his eye off the ball for a second there, and Jarel isn't going to make that same mistake. As Arson goes for Zarel, Jarel goes for Arson, reaching out to grab him by the hair while looking to plant his fist in the side of his face before he can intercept Zarel. Helps that Jarel had been standing right in front of him too  

Drako Damone

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:44 pm
Angel who noticed Jarel was gonna instead target Arson looked to run toward the ropes and leap onto the second ropes, looking to start things off with a bang as he would try and leap off the second rope and springboard toward Jarel and Zarel and send them both toppling over.

Arson was hit in the head, and would look to quickly grab hold of Jarel, no idea what his brother was about to do as Arson tried to establish an edge over The Dragon.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:36 am
Jarel had every intention of inflicting the pain here, so as arson grabs him, Jarel swings with another right. Unfortunately, regardless of whether that hits or not, Angel's flight would take the Dragon to the mat anyway, as he was too distracted to avoid it  

Drako Damone

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:42 am
noticing the commotion, Zarel's attention was diverted to Arson as well. As Arson grabs Jarel, Zarel moves after Arson, also going to belt him one before Angel takes the to air and takes both of the twins down early  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:10 pm
Seconds into the match, Angel had bodies laying everywhere as he was quickly able to come up to his feet quickly after taking everyone out with the crazy opening move and he would look to set Jarel for a famouser.

Jack was laid out by the move from his brother, and a bit pissed off by the fact that Angel couldn't even pay attention to where he was in the ring.  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:55 am
Jarel may have gone down, but it's last man standing and his career is on the line. He can't afford to stay down. Angel comes in for the same manuever he'd taken Jarel down just a few nights ago. This time, the Dragon is ready, and as Angel leaps to catch him with the famouser, Jarel reaches up to catch him in midair, then drop him hard to the mat with a slam  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:07 pm
Jarel had the Famouser scouted and Angel was dropped to the mat with authority by a hard slam that caused the shoulders of The Celestial One to crash into the canvas. His entire body stinging from the slam would have The Celestial One's head spinning, and he would try to roll away from Jarel, He would rub his head with his hands to try and ease the pain from the slam as he tried to create some distance from himself and The Dragon.

Meanwhile, The Arsonist was pulling himself up to his feet after the miscommunication between him and his brother landed Jack on the mat along with The Damones. Jack looked to try and come up behind Jarel with a chopblock looking to stop Jarel fro stalking Angel. Probably a bit short sighted though considering this is a tornado tag match.  

red_dragon_masta

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Drako Damone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:19 pm
Jarel was going to punish Angel specifically.....eventually but not right now. Arson has an annoying habit of chop blocking the Dragon and yet again, Jarel finds himself taken to the mat

Janelle: Seriously? Twice in the span of a few days. Get it together Jarel.

JR: In your brothers defense, Janelle, this is a tornado tag situation and as great as he is, he can't see everything.

King: Yeah, but maybe he ought to stop turning his back on the Arsonist.

Janelle: My point exactly, King. Maybe you have to be a wrestler to get the point, JR  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games