Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Main event: Freakshow(c.) vs Bad Boy vs. ???? ((Hiro)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:53 pm
The following contest is a triple threat match set for one-fall and is for the Legacy Championship! Introducing first....  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:12 pm
SHINE BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND

The lights cut out completely as the opening words to Rihanna's Diamonds play throughout the arena with the force of a pack of rabid wolverines. A 500 foot hologram of hispanic comedian Carlos Mencia is seen as the roof of the stadium slowly spreads apart like a wet p***y. The behemoth celebrity looks down at all the peasants all the worker ants that made this empire this dynasty this franchise possible as he announces to presence of the man who would be defending his right as Calipihate of WWFG. Money comes in many forms money make break your heart may leave your veins cold as the devil was nice and shatter your neck in seventeen places but it will always be your friend. Money may divorce you and take your Benz your kids your balls your diamond encrusted swimming pool your gold encrusted swimming pool but it will make your heart strong. Strong like diamonds.

"From Tijuana Mexico by way of Saudi Arabia, representing Fiscal Reponsibility, weighing in tonight at 206 lbs, he is your WWFG Legacy Champion... EL. HIJO. DEL. CRUSHER!!"

The words of celebrity hologram ring announcer Carlos Mencia reign in the arrival of the King, the Emperor, the Real CEO, The Ayatollah of Payolla and ISIS favorite son. The sound of an Apache Chopper overhead blares the chorus to Rihanna's hit song as the cockpit illuminated by L.E.D lights soon shows itself to be piloted to Mark Laundre II in round sunglasses controlling the military weapon with a PS4 controller. The pale moon illuminates the chopper as it flights straight through the open Mouth of Mencia as on the Gorilla Position of the stage miniature replicas of the World Trade Center buildings are erected evidently made of paper mache they are rolled out by stage hands while the chopper descends on the arena.

LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY!!

Suddenly rappelling down form the helicopter comes the diamond studded stud the Cancun Tornado, the Don of the Cartel, a man who hadn't been seen in years, El Hijo Del Crusher. Strapped into his harness the man in the glittering skeleton suit zooms towards the world trade center building at rapid speed as the chopper lowers him towards the Gorilla. Crashing through the first tower a collection of hard candies and snack sized chocolate bars come reigning out of the national treasure. Mini Snickers, Butterfingers, Double Bubble, tiny packs of Wax Bottles, Pixie Sticks and Paydays rain down through the hole created as the champion emerges out from the other side of the building only to crash through building number two feet first while clutching a Gold Plated AK-47.

"ALLAHU ACKBAR!!"

Landing at the top of the ramp the Champion fires blanks from the Gold Plated AK-47 into the terrified audience, Del Crusher was truly the devils double and the originator of South of the Boarder Strong Style. Tossing the fake gun to the side the champion unzips his full body tracksuit and steps out revealing bombs strapped to his chest. Holding his fist high into the air with his hand on the big red button he puts his hand over his heart pledging his allegiance to the people of Saudi Arabia, the people of Qatar, the people of Palestine, the people of Libya and the dearly departed Saddam Hussein. Jamming his finger down on the red button a burst of red, white and blue pyrotechnics explode from the stage engulfing the champion in fire as he lets out a gutteral cry. The music stops with a record scratch.

BANG BANG BANG BANG

IT'S CLOSE TO MIDNIGHT
AND SOMETHINGS LURKING IN THE DARK
UNDER THE MOONLIGHT
YOU HEAR A SIGHT THAT NEARLY STOPS YOUR HEART
YOU TRY TO SCREAM, BUT THE TERROR TAKES YOU BEFORE YOU MAKE A SOUND
YOU START TO FREEZE AS HORROR LOOKS YOU RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES
YOU'RE PARALYZED!!

Emerging from the smoke struts the Cocaine Necromancer unfazed and unharmed the skeletal pattern on his skin tight body suit glimmering his face unseen through the cartoonish though unnerving mask dawned by the El Hijo Del Crusher. Following him are a 72 undead virgins cloaked in burqas shuffling and ambling behind their Messiah. Twitching his head. Shuffling his shoulders. Making dinosaur clause. Stomping their feet to the rhythm. The Sheik and his virgins were in perfect synchronicity as he pumps his hips and thrusts his pelvis to the verses of Michael Jacksons Thriller. As the chorus hits some of the women rip off their burqas revealing skin colored thongs and pasties barely covering their pasty undead virginal flesh as the occult leader spins around, throwing both hands into the air before breaking into shivering shaking and breaking into highly choreographed bone shattering dance. The sex appeal was undeniable as the departing helicopter let out a trail of red smoke:

"CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER,
THRILLER NIGHT,
AND NO ONES GUNNA SAVE YOU,
FROM THE BEAST ABOUT TO STRIKE,
YOU KNOW IT'S THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT,
YOU'RE FIGHTING FOR YOU LIFE INSIDE A KILLER,
THRILLER TONIGHT"

Having returned from the dead El Hijo Del Crusher steps onto the apron and with surprising agility does a springing full front flip over the ropes. The newly renewed rudo pumps and shuffles his shoulders absorbing the resentment, the hatred, the visceral disgust for the defector who stands upon the middle rope motioning to the fans, inviting their garbage into the ring. Hopping backwards into the ring he rolls backwards onto his feet before shuffling into the corner as the smell of sulfur fills the arena leaving all who feared the worst their suspicions confirmed. A specter. A ghost from the past of his challengers, a man both foreign to one and familiar, all too familiar to another. The Crusher had returned.  

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:32 am
Just as the mind ******** of an entrance finished, a bit of a pause occurred to give the audience a moment to breathe and settle down. As well as set up the lighting, which turned dark green; a number of spot lights flashed down to the top of the stage, the middle of the ring, and on the outside floor behind the four corners. Those spotlights had an image of a dollar sign in the middle of them. They blinked for about thirty seconds, before finally green fireworks shot off from the sides of the ramp in a line, beckoning Strange Clouds by B.O.B to start up. The arena turned to a lighter green after the pyro, some of them strobe effect.

Out slowly walked Bad Boy, with quite the scowl on his face. His tights green, with a black V going down the front and back of his legs, gold trim on the lining of the V. His fancy coat black and green stripes with gold trim on the green striping. The addition of gold in his gear to signify the golden championship that he plans on winning tonight. Of course not to forget the wooden cane in his hand. Bad Boy would stand at the top of the stage, the cane down at the stage, leaning on it as he looks down at the ring, where the the artist formerly known as Freakshow, currently named El Hijo Del Crusher, stands. Simply shaking his head at what the Champ had become.

The crowd booing the hell out of this man didn't help matters. Bad Boy raised his arms, the bat up in the air, and the top of the Garden let down sparks! The sparks surrounded the ramp, as Bad Boy slowly marched down the ramp towards the ring.

Justin Roberts: And now introducing the challenger.... from Cleveland, Ohio; weighing 235 pounds......BAAAAAAD BOYYYYYY!

Bad Boy stopped at the end of the ramp, and looked up at Crusher, pointing the cane at him. Finally walking to the ring, and up the steps, smoothly stepping through the ropes and into the ring. The lights have turned to normal, as Bad Boy slowly steps near the center of the ring, he turns his head to Crusher, looking at the title, then back at Crusher. Another head shaking is seen by Bad Boy, as his theme dies down.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:10 pm
"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...Metallica!"

Soft strumming began to resonate from the speakers adorning Madison Square Garden as a great deal of the near 20,000 people stood to catch a glimpse of one of the most famous Thrash Metal bands in the history of music. The lights about the World's Most Famous Arena had since dimmed to be nearly shut off with multiple spotlights illuminating the awesome stage WWF:G had built for it's set. To the left of the entrance way, enough to the side to not be in the way of anyone coming out, was Metallica with front man James Hetfield doing the strumming on his guitar that the crowd was hearing over the PA. The drumming picked up a bit slowly and was integrated into the sound. Hetfield began to sing.

"Where do I take this pain of mine?

I run, but it stays right by my side...

So tear me open, pour me out

There’s things INSIDEEE that scream and shout

And the pain still HATES me

So hold me, until it sleeps..."

The titantron lit up as James sang with scenes from an old and decrepit hospital flashing by within seconds of each other. Drops of blood spilled out on to the floor, mixing with the dirt and grime of this seemingly abandoned hospital. It continued to spill out, and as the camera panned back, it was revealed to have been the final letter of a word being spelled out in blood: Hate.

"Just like the curse, just like the stray...

You feed it once and now it staaaayeayysss...

Now it stays

So tear me, open but beware

There’s things inside without a care

And the dirt still stains me

So wash me, until I’m clean

It GRIPS you, so hold me...

It STAINS you, so hold me...

It HATES you, so hold me...

It HOLDS you, so hold me...

Until it sleeps."

The hard rock of the band was met with open arms as the cheering from the crowd grew louder with many a man, woman, and child headbanging along to the mid-90s classic. The video on the titantron began to display x-rays and MRIs, with broken hands, legs, torn muscles, a fractured skull, dozens of different x-rays of what appeared to be the same nose, broken over and over. An MRI of a brain that showed decay and destruction that even brain cancer couldn't have caused.

"So tell me, why you’ve chosen me?

Don’t want your grip,

Don’t want your greeeeeeed,

Don’t want it!

I’ll tear me open, make you GONE

No more can you hurt ANYYYOOOONEE

And the fear still shakes me

So hold me, until it sleeeeeps

It GRIPS you, so hold me...

It STAINS you, so hold me...

It HATES you, so hold me...

It holds you,

holds you,

HOLDS YOU

Until it sleeps...

I don’t want it!"

A heartbeat monitor on the titantron began to speed up and beeps mixed in with the beat of Metallica playing, the crowd going anxious as to what would appear once the heart monitor has inevitably flat lined. Hetfield muttered "Until it sleeps..." once more and then came the dreaded long beep, the flat line of whomever it was that this monitor was hooked up to. Again, the titantron went to black.

"SO TEAR ME OPEN, BUT BEWARE!

THERE'S THINGS INSIDE WITHOUT A CARE!

AND THE DIRT STILL STAINS ME!

SO WASH ME...'TILL CLEAN!

I'LL TEAR ME OPEN, MAKE YOU GONE!

NO LONGER WILL YOU HURT ANYONE!

AND THE HATE STILL SHAPES ME!

SO HOLD ME, UNTIL IT SLEEPS!"

The titantron lit up. So Tear Me Open, But Beware. Scenes of Hiro being destroyed by Freakshow. There's Things Inside Without a Care. Hiro making Cartwright tap with the Lotus Lock. The Dirt Still Stains Me. Hiro covered in his own blood, head to toe, after his first battle with Freakshow. So Wash Me. Hiro washing away the blood from his body, leaving it covered in only scars.

The titantron flickered once more, off and on. I'll Tear Me Open, Make You Gone. Hiro drew closer to the camera, covered in blood with a frame of Freakshow laying in a pool of his own bodily fluid popping in and out. No Longer Will You Hurt Anyone. Hiro drew in closely as that same frame of Freakshow was shown for even longer, flashing to show El Hijo Del Crusher in the same position as Frea. The Hate Still Shapes Me. Hiro's eyes were the only things on the titantron, switching between his normal eyes and the same pair that had been burned into Freakshow's mind, bloodied and vengeful. So Hold Me Until It Sleeps. The titantron shut off.

Pyro began to shoot out from around the stage, with fireworks going off around MSG on the streets of New York, catching a few fans who were outside off guard. A sea of roars that registered on the richter scale shook the arena to its very core as it was finally time. It was time for the return of their hero. It was time for the return of Hiro Shin-Mozas.

On a long and lonesome highway, east of Omaha

You can listen to the engines moanin' out it's one note song

You can think about the woman or the girl you knew the night beforeeee...

Metallica began again to play again, this time, "Turn the Page". With more power than a sonic boom the earth quaked and fans in Canada could hear the reaction. This was it. This was the main event of Wrestlemania, a triple threat match for the WWF:G Legacy Championship...and this was the final man to make his entrance. Lights flashed back on and the titantron lit up as James Hetfield picked back up singing.

"BUT your thoughts will soon be wandering. the way they always dooo....

When you riding sixteen hours with nothing much to doooo...

And you don't feel much like ridin', you just wish the trip was through...

HERE I AM, on the road again...

THERE I AM, up on the stage...

HERE I GO, playin' star again...

THERE I GO, TURN THE PAGE!"

On cue with "HERE I AM" out from the back in an overcoat he hadn't worn in over seven years, with black and orange long-legged tights that still had dust on them, came a bearded Cuban-Japanese man. He looked around at the giant mass of humanity that had all culminated, all had came to the busiest city in the USA, one of the busiest in the world, just to see him return and wrestle. There is no true way to express exactly how loud the crowd had gotten. It was loud enough of a reaction that Hiro could almost hear it through his deafened ear, deafened by the hands of Freakshow. The titantron shone words on it on as the band continued and Hiro stood, trying to get as good of a look as could at everyone in the arena. The words read: "Here I am."

"You walk into a restaurant, strung out from the road

And you feel the eyes upon you, as you're shaking off the cold

You pretend it doesn't bother you, but you just want to explode

And most times you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can

All the same old cliches, "Is it woman? Is it man?"

And you always seem outnumbered, you don't dare make a stand...

MAKE YOUR STAND!

HERE I AM, on the road again...

Hiro began his decent down the long entrance way, his overcoat flowing in the wind created by the clapping and hollering of the sea of humanity before him. The Cuban-Jap's steps were in stride with the flow of the music, it leaving as much of a lasting impact on him as it did with the crowd, it symbolizing everything he'd ever worked for, how many times he fought and came back, the times everything was against him. The titantron changed to show new dialogue: "I have mastered something." The words didn't last long before giving way to more: "I have taken control of the one thing on this planet that gives life to all, and takes lives the most." Hiro reached the end of the walk way. More words: "There is no longer just hate within me. I am one with everything." Hiro climbed the steel steps and entered the ring, ignoring El Hijo Del Crusher and Bad Boy. A final set of words appeared on the titantron: "I have transcended these feelings. I have transcended life. I have become..."

"HERE I AM, on the road again...

As Hetfield muttered that last lyric, and the music abruptly stopped for a moment, Hiro reaching center ring and stopping to turn to the hardcam which zoomed in on him slightly. He looked to the titantron and dipped his head back, closing his eyes. The lights that lit the arena were again turned off and only spotlights shone on Hiro in the ring. The fans cheering were the only thing that could be heard, but after a few moments of the words disappearing from the titantron and no continuation of the music, the crowd drew nearly silent. Finally, Hiro shot his head back up and opened his eyes, mouthing the words...

"...a god."

The words "A GOD" flashed upon the titantron and the crowd turned into Mount Saint Helens in 1980. The lights had returned to their normal state, illuminating all as Metallica finished up. Hiro tore away his overcoat and pulled upon his elbow pads, shaking his body free of kinks and showing that he had, for as much as he possibly could over the past few months, healed his wounds from his last encounter with Freakshow when he lost the WWF:G Legacy Championship.

THERE I GO, TURN THAT PAGE!

THERE I GO, YEAH YEAH

THERE I GOOOO, YEAAAH

THERE I GO, YEAH YEAH YEAH

HERE I GOOOOO, YEAAAH

THERE I GOOOOO!

THERE I GOOOOOOOOO!

And I'm gone...

THANK YOU WRESTLEMANIA!"

Hetfield and Metallica's music finally concluded and the band made their way backstage but not before a standing ovation from the International crowd. Hiro saluted up to the men from the ring before finally acknowledging the two men he shared the ring with. Bad Boy was a rival of Hiro's dating back to long before he cashed in the Money in the Bank briefcase on Cartwright. The challenger than turned to the champion. The mask that once filled him with rage. The mask that wanted Hiro Shin-Mozas dead. The mask that hid a broken man. Hiro mouthed the words "I will save you." to El Hijo Del Crusher.

"Finally, from Tokyo, Japan by way of Havana, Cuba, weighing in at 239 pounds, please welcome back...THE GOOOOOD OF WILL, HIRO...SHIN...MOZAS!"

Hiro stepped up the turnbuckle and posed for the crowd that responded with the most open of arms in form of chants and cheers. In that moment of being showered in positivity, Hiro took a moment to think back. Think back at the past 13 years, the driving force that lead him to this exact moment. He'd faced racists, monsters, witches, airplanes, demons, dragons, David, Goliath, champions, veterans, retirees...and gods. On this day, after the experiences he'd been through, the amount of work and training he put in, all that he had learned after years of being in this industry, and even more years of being alive...He'd known what he truly was. What he was working towards all this time. His purpose for living. To be the God of Will. To master yin and yang. To empower others to do the same, to healthily control themselves. Tonight, he faced his biggest challenge. To change Freakshow. He wasn't blinded by hate as he was in so many former matches and experiences with this man. No, this time, his mission wasn't just to win the match and become Legacy Champion again: his mission was to save Freakshow. Remove that mask and send him off into the sunset with volition that guided him in the right direction. Hiro stepped down from the turnbuckle and turned to face Freakshow and Bad Boy. He stood before them no longer the same man he was that they had thought they'd gotten ridden of forever. It was no longer a hero, an embodiment of hate, or just some flash in the pan average wrestler.

It was a God.

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:24 pm
El Hijo Del Crusher hops from foot to foot with a demeanor and aura that seemed foreign to what those familiar with the WWFG Legacy Champion's near past had witnessed. The Scourge of Puerto Rico struts to the middle of the ring and puts his hands on his thighs, locking eyes with Hiro before wobbling his knees from side to side in a butterfly pattern in some kind of awkward South American cha cha rich boy swagger daddy dance. Looking directly through the young boy he mouths:

"Maldito perro..."

Before turning his back on the man and shaking his a** violently.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 pm
Bad Boy was out of the ring by the time Hiro was in, in a stand point of a worker he was giving him the spotlight for him massive entrance, and it was an opportunity to take off his fancy coat. Placing the cane on the apron, Bad pulled himself up to the apron as Hiro stepped down from the ropes, shaking his head. Freakshow had spread the lie of this man's death, and now he's here ruining the moment Bad Boy was going to easily have! Stepping through the ropes, Bad watched as Crusher stood in front of the new God of Will, taunting him. The Rumble Winner simply leaned back in the corner, letting the two rivals square it out.  

WhosBadNowBoys1

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:23 am
Hiro stood across from El Hijo Del Crusher, who had literally started making an a** of himself in front of his two challengers in the main event of the biggest Wrestlemania ever in the World's Most Famous Arena. The God of Will sighed and slapped his hand to his face, shaking his head while attempting to process everything. It didn't take long as the power of understanding and control that he'd been given by some outer force while he was gone that made him the god he'd become helped him overcome the sheer strangeness he was seeing before him. Knowing that before he could save Freakshow, he had to subdue him, Hiro ran forward and looked to clip the left leg of El Hijo Del Crusher with a chopblock, looking to drop him and stop the awkward shaking!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:27 pm
El Hijo Del Crusher is nailed with the chop block which sends him flipping backwards onto his back. "NO MAS!" Flopping around on the ground he hunches his knee up holding it close to his body whilst rocking back and forth trying frantically to scoot himself away from Metallica's favorite f*****t. The pain in his knee burned with the power of lice shampoo when it gets in your eyes after dripping down from your hair but instead of it being in your eyes it was on his knee.  

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:54 pm
Hiro dropped the Masked Marauder, leaping back up to his feet impressively fast considering his former injuries. The God of Will turned to Bad Boy now, his eyes on the man whom covered him in an ICE Bath the same night he lost his championship. Frowning, Hiro looked down and shook his head. Audibly, enough for Bad Boy to hear him, Hiro said, "It's a shame. I can tell you're not all bad. You're just greedy." Hiro brought his gaze back up to Bad Boy, a stern look in his eyes of purity and correctness. "Allow me to help you!" The challenger threw out his arms for a lock up with Bad Boy, wanting to get things started with the former champ.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:10 pm
Bad Boy watched Hiro make quick work of Crusher, and shook his head. He shrugged as Hiro tried to explain his problem, his thoughts meaning nothing to him, the only thing that mattered to him was that he was ruining the biggest moment of his career! Pulling himself out the corner, Bad put his hands up, ready to accept the lock up.  

WhosBadNowBoys1

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:14 pm
It begins! The bell had rang moments prior but real action was starting as Bad Boy and Hiro locked up, Hiro attempting to take control quickly by pulling free of the lock up moments after it began to try and drive a big throat thrust right into the neck of Bad Boy! The fans began to pick up in cheers, "LETS GO HI-RO!" chants resonating around MSG!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:16 pm
"NO BUENO... NO BUENO!"

The Champion rolls out of the ring with tears in his eyes as he puts his feet on the ground his knee immediately collapses under the immense pressure. "No es bueno..." He falls to the ground immediately waving over the ring side stage hand to indicate that he had incurred a serious injury and was in need of universal healthcare. Because Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the greatest president of all time he knew he could get this healthcare as he slumped against the side of the ring.

"Grande burrito loco..."

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:20 pm
Caught by surprise! The sudden throat thrust Caught Bad in the Adams Apple! The pain shot through his esophagus and his wind pipe was blocked temporarily! Bad turned to the side, bending forward, holding his throat, trying to regain his breath.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:26 pm
The crowd roared as Hiro took over, able to clock Bad Boy in his throat and stun him for the time being. With momentum on his side and an attempt at early control being ceased, Hiro looked to grab hold of Bad Boy by the head and run him across the ring, trying to send him over the top rope so he could land down at ringside with his associate and the doctors. What was the plan here?  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Scott Norton Fanclub

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:30 pm
Shah Ali Muhammad Shaquille is helped up to a vertical base and he moans in very convincing agony while medical officials look on in bafflement at the fact that the injured ligament of the Ayatollah had somehow switched from left knee to right knee. Continuity issues aside as the Caliphate leans against his help his eyes widen in shock while the shadows of Bad Boy and Hiro are cast over him.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games