Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[買] Crafting Collective || Shops and Crafts Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:46 pm
[≈]____C r a f t i n g____C o l l e c t i v e____[≈]
V i l l a g e_____B a z a a r

| : | E x t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ This island, being one of the larger in Kirigakure no Sato, is designed as a large mass of land with a small hole about thirty feet in diameter in the center. The island proves home to all manner of shops, trading, and crafts locations, and serves as the trading hub for villagers and outsiders. As such, this island rests further to the east than others, closer to the Father Gates to allow for land-based exchanges to be far easier. The physical description changes, with many different buildings or stalls erected to sell wares of all types or to craft them.
____The center of the island, as previously stated, has a thirty foot diameter pool. This pool is quite deep, and unlike others might think, the water leads downwards into tunnels and hidden depths that reach quite deep into the darkness below. The bottom cannot be seen, but is extremely clear otherwise and always ice cold.

| : | I n t e r n a lD e s c r i p t i o n | : |
____ N // A

| : | L o r e | : |
____ N // A

| : | K n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • The pool at the center has never been delved deep into, yet what is known is that fifty feet down an extremely powerful current sucks anything down and away into the depths. Swimming deep means death without the ability to see in the dark or breath underwater will immediately result in character depth.

| : | U n k n o w nD e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s | : |
____ • N // A

| : | R u l e s | : |
____ • N // A
____

| : | S h o p s | : |
♠ {Shop Name}

Quote:

____ Owned By → {Character Name}
____ Type → {Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Crafting {Type}, etc...}
____ Licensed? → {Yes, or no. Requires Shop License from Takumi. If the answer is "no", the shop requires 50% of profit be turned over to the village itself until such a time that the answer changes to "yes"}

♠ {Shop Name}
Quote:

____ Owned By → {Character Name}
____ Type → {Weapon Shop, Armor Shop, Crafting {Type}, etc...}
____ Licensed? → {Yes, or no. Requires Shop License from Takumi. If the answer is "no", the shop requires 50% of profit be turned over to the village itself until such a time that the answer changes to "yes"}

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E ER U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] Given the lack of time over the past six months to actually attempt to replace the broken parts of my arm in Takumi, I had to live with not only it but the fact that puberty struck and I was growing quickly. In that time, I'd grown about three inches and was on par, if not taller than, Jack. Not by much, but enough. It made me wonder just how tall I would wind up. I had nothing to compare to, since I'd never met my parents. That aside, I needed to learn to construct my own puppets, since two of mine had been lost to the flood. Jack also wanted to use my abilities as the primary defenses of the village.

Unfortunately, that meant I had to start with the basics and work my way up. A photographic memory would help significantly, but it would still take time. It all started with training as a blacksmith. I had to learn to forge the gears and structures of my puppets before I could build them. Which also meant interacting with another person.

I was grateful to not start with physical labor; my forte certainly didn't lie in heavy lifting. The blacksmith turned out to be everything you expected from the stereotype, burly and gruff with harsh critiques and a short fuse, named Teshima. My status as a jounin--which I guessed wasn't entirely true, since rank was stripped from everyone in the village--meant nothing and I was a useless bag of bones--which was true--when it came to lifting just about everything. I liked him. He had my sense of humor. So, before dawn on my first day in the shop, the man showed me, bluntly and briefly, what needed to be done in order to prepare the forge for the day's work. Said instructions came in the form of orders and one-sided statements. Do this, or do that. I didn't want to but I wasn't going to complain. It involved firing up the hearth and firepot so that the metal would be ready when the shop opened, filling the cooling tank with fresh water, and making sure all of our tools were decently cleaned for use. Since crates of supplies were heavy, he handled them for the moment, and had me sweep the entire floor instead because apparently dust still clung to everything over the course of a few hours despite the humidity.

After the events involving the destruction of everything I held dear, nightmares returned. I'd thought after bonding with Saiken, they had gone, but apparently that wasn't the case. That meant my insomnia returned and sleepless nights came a-plenty. The tailed beast had also been quiet for some time. He'd tried to console me the night Jack put us all to sleep, but my heart rejected his words. So he left me alone, speaking only when spoken to. Which happened frequently for a while, since Jack was always busy. But now, nothing.

Point being, it meant I was always tired again, and the little bit of physical activity in preparation had me drained. The day hadn't even begun yet. Maybe it meant I'd pass out from exhaustion once I was freed for the evening.

My first day in the forge consisted of watching over... around the man's shoulder as he hammered away at hot metal, or poured it into a mold, or stuck it in water, sending a billow of steam hissing through the shop. And all the while, I sweated profusely without even doing much of anything but cleaning up after him. The heat was going to be something to get used to and I wasn't particularly looking forward to it. It was humid enough without standing next to a pot of white hot liquid. I took a moment to step outside and grab a drink from a nearby shop. I'd have to remember to bring along water the next day... or whenever I had the opportunity to return. Who knew how busy I might wind up. My gaze fell to the cracked wood of my arm. Not only was it still damaged, but about an inch and a half shorter than my left. While it didn't hinder horribly, it made training difficult. I'd started trying some physical training in hopes of getting my strength up, although lack of sleep was hindering that.

"Did you want something?"

The young shopkeeper's voice wrenched me from my thoughts, and I stared blankly at her for a moment, gaping slightly. What was I... oh right. Rather than giving her the pleasure of a spoken response, I just pointed at green tea on the menu above her head. She looked back and forth between me an the board a couple of times with a scowl, trying to figure out what my gesture was directed at, but finally she sighed and poured a cup of hot water. Placing a teabag, she handed it over to me. I pushed a couple of ryo across the counter, and retreated from the shop.

Back at the forge, my drink finished by that point, Teshima looked up from his work, his expression hidden behind the mass of hair that swallowed the lower half of his face. Gray eyes under thick brows looked my scrawny form over before he tossed a small sack to me and looked away again. "Sweep up and you'll be done for the day." My gaze fell to the bag tied with a frayed piece of rope. It rattled with the sound of coins.

As I wasn't one to speak, my confusion showed plain instead. But the man didn't explain himself and simply resumed his work. Sighing inwardly, I did as I was told once more, grabbing the broom and pan from where it hung on a peg on the wall. Again it astounded me how much dirt managed to manifest on the ground in just a few hours, but the job went fairly quickly in the small room. Returning the tools to their proper locations, I stood staring at Teshima for a moment, expecting him to say something else. But I soon realized he wasn't going to acknowledge my existence, and, huffing lightly, I headed back outside. Maybe he knew I was actually supposed to be doing something. Namely going to visit Jack. After all, he'd summoned all of his shinobi to the office at the top of the tree. I'd just avoided going immediately because I assumed everyone would rush there. If I waited, maybe they would clear out and I could avoid interacting with anyone. At least, that was the hope.

[Blacksmith Job: Preparation Complete]
[Blacksmith Job: Assistance Complete]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620 (+225)
┃ r y o | 10330 (+150)
┃ c h a k r a | 1080 / 1085
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | neutral
┃ h e a l t h | fair
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:23 pm
User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

Shinrin started looking around for Shadow but could not seem to find him. After asking around he was told that he would most probably find him at the Crafting Island. He went straight there and it seemed that his luck was with him. He found that one he was looking for. He walked up to the young man and bowed slightly. "My name is Shinrin Senju, the Mizukage placed me as your squad member" He said, introducing himself and explaining the reason he was looking for him as briefly as he could. "Hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations" He added.

Chakra: 570/570 Stamina: 40/40

Ryo:0/AC:0
Taorito

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:07 am
User Image
F I F T E E N S I L E N T G U A R D I A N

S h a d o w H ú n y i s t í r
A phantom walks to the sea, fades and secretly drowns until his heart's appeased.

O I N I N N I N J U T S U - P U P P E T E ER U K Y O

And we will go where no one ever knows. And we will never have to play the part of afeared in the dark.

[x] No sooner had I left the blazing heat of the forge for the cooler outdoors that someone spoke close by, and I nearly jumped out of my skin. Uncomfortably close despite standing about five feet away, the young man bent at his waist in a small bow to me, offering a name of 'Shinrin Senju' and something about a squad. What? Who the hell was this guy? Standing maybe half a foot taller than me with a light build, he must have been in either late teens or early twenties. If it weren't for the fact I knew I'd never seen him before, I might have guessed he was a higher rank--maybe chuunin. But I hadn't and he wasn't, which meant he was a genin. Which in turn meant that his mentioning of a squad was that he was in mine. I had a squad. As that reality set in, I couldn't help but feel anger toward the cause of this.

I was going to kick Jack, preferably through a wall.

I turned to face the young man fully in all of my five-foot-four glory, face set in careful neutrality. Expectations? Given in my experience most had fallen short of my expectations of them, living up to them was highly doubtful. The last time, I'd even set my standards on the bottom rung, expecting] genin to follow orders. Somehow they failed and now the home I knew and loved lay beneath just under half a kilometer of water. Not saying that that was necessarily their fault but...

The hair on the back of my neck stood on end, sensing the silent presence behind me. I whirled to face the ANBU dressed in black, a plain white mask covering his face. We stared at each other in a stunned silence for a brief moment before he held out a folded piece of paper. "From the Mizukage." Handing it off, the man stepped into the crowd and was gone as fast as he'd appeared. My gaze fell to the sheet in my hand and I unfolded it with a thumb, catching a blank card that almost fell out. Turning the card over to find the other side blank as well, I frowned and read the message.

It spoke of a few things, the first being the card to permit access to the various parts of the village, limiting almost everything. With how many people came to and left the town on a daily basis, especially merchants and the like, I imagined it was only time before they started throwing fits about not being able to access the things they needed. Like the forge, for example. Or, y'know, shops to sell their wares. I personally didn't like the system, but I'd told Jack I would go along with whatever he had planned because I trusted him. I only hoped he wouldn't break that trust. So... I had to think of what fuuin I wanted and where to put it and the paper would transfer it there. That was going to take some thought.

Following the explanation of the card was a bit of information on the new system, and the clearance that I had as a jounin. Literally everything from academy to shops to our own homes could be closed off by revoking rights, and as a person who liked open spaces, I couldn't help suddenly feeling confined. He knew what's best for the village. I had to keep telling myself that. What he was doing was for the safety of everyone here, after everything that had happened. But at what cost?

Shaking off the small amount of panic, I moved on quickly to my least favorite part of the message. Squads. More specifically my squad. My frown sunk into a scowl. He knew how poorly I handled other people and still he'd assigned genin to me. I was supposed to be training to become an Oinin, not babysitting a bunch of equivalents to lost puppies. Kumotake Saisho, Miki Uchiha, and Shinrin Senju... was it safe to have an Uchiha and a Senju together? On top of that, Jack stuck the awkward kid who'd spoken to me only to get information from me in the group. Miki, I held no qualms with because I didn't know her. And Shinrin I disliked for existing near me. Not that that was his fault; he couldn't know any better. What made it all the worse is apparently we were to live together. But... what did that mean? The small panic rose again. I needed to talk to Jack.

At the very bottom of the message was added hastily "by the way, the fuuin stores chakra and stamina". Those weren't the exact words of course, but the summary was close enough. I looked back at the card briefly, and then at the genin who was still probably waiting for me to speak to him. I sighed. "Kumotake and Miki are your other two squadmates. Find them, get to know them, and when I get back we'll get to training." Shifting uncomfortably, I hesitated to say any more before giving up and heading away.

[Exits]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Seiketsu Akashio

I'd never meant for you to mend this heart back in from two...

┃ a c | 29620
┃ r y o | 10330
┃ c h a k r a | 1080 / 1085
┃ s t a m i n a | 435 / 435
┃ m o o d | annoyed
┃ h e a l t h | fair
┃ i n j u r i e s | none

Artwork and character © Taorito. Lyrics © Secret and Whisper.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

UnluckyTh1rt3en

Warlord

9,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:28 am
User Image

Shinrin Senju

Kirigakure Gennin

Ninjutsu/Genjutsu

When Shinrin spoke to the young man he was startled. He was not expecting anyone as it seemed and he was surprised from Shinrin. He was quite shorter than him and also looked pretty young from up close to be a jounin. He was a bit late to answer and also an ANBU came and gave him a scroll. Shinrin waited him to finish reading. When he was done he told him to go find two other people who were meant to be his squad mates. When the young man turned to leave, Shinrin bowed again slightly. "I will, thank you" With that he made his way to find the ones he told him

[Exit]

Chakra: 570/570 Stamina: 40/40

Ryo:0/AC:0
Taorito

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:27 am
"A day will come when you think yourself safe and happy...

Inara Ojima
Civilian l Kirigakure l Pirate l Tactician
Chakra - 415/415 l Stamina - 145/145

Once she arrived at the base of the Sero Tree, she made a hard left, veering from the island-tree that housed the military apartments, and the office of the Mizukage, heading towards a hanging rope bridge that united that swath of tree-island with a smaller one, that smaller one was empty and simply served as a stepping stone so to speak, between that one and the one with the market place. She would have to go through the market place to reach the streets, and all the while he had to continue running, without stopping, to achieve her squad leader’s wishes. She walked across the marketplace and saw that she had taken the opposite way, she had made way toward the Father Gate, due East, not the Mother Gate, which was due West, that was where she was meant to go, and she had exhausted some energy in taking this route. In running here, she realized how little she exercised before this point, and how tired she was, how much her legs ached after what was about ten minutes of running. She stopped briefly to catch her breath, then, she went back to running in the opposite direction, heading toward the streets of the village.
[2/5]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
OOC:

Technique Used:

Passives:
-

...and suddenly your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth, and you'll know the debt is paid."

Holy Rinaku

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:06 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Noemi wouldn't have to worry about closeness to the lanky Aburame. It seemed he kept a marginally good distance away at all times. If either of the two girls would look behind them they would see Kumotake's fingers playing what could be considered string games with threading that was being made from his gloves. Making elaborate weaves and criss-crosses. He was very much in his own world it seemed. The black sclera contacts seemed to unsettle the townfolk as he continued to follow the group.

When forming a trapezoid he'd get the two girls in the center of its focus uncertain whether or not it would have caught either one looking back. He'd go off on a tangent for small talk. It seemed necessary that someone say something. Trying to come up with something to say the pupils hidden behind the contacts made a beeline for Noemi's choice of footwear and legs as he did with Kagerou when they first met. They were nice and the heels and stockings made them nicer. Perverseness aside it finally registered that her choice of attire would definitely have been frowned upon by the stiffs at the compound. Recalling her earlier statement about how she chose to live alone he casually announced. "I'm glad to see someone else doesn't take to the compound. It's too traditional for my tastes. Still playing string games he formed a diamond only focusing inward on Noemi's legs...discreetly of course. "Guess you've been here longer than I thought. Ke. I swear I thought I'd seen you..or someone that looked like you somewhere, when I made the trip from Konoha. Must have just been my imagination." As quickly as that small talk was brought up with Kumotake dismissing himself he decided to string in Kagerou as well. "So Rourou how much of have you read through?" The question was asked inquisitively unlike the prior statement toward Noemi which was spoken casually. Of course he had feeling she'd know what he meant.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4250/4250xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Max) (0 Dispersed)
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

O t h e r s : :
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:16 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Monk :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Every now and again Noémi would glance over her shoulder holding beyond odds that Kumotake had vanished from sight, but knew that her hive would have at least calmed down slightly if he had. It was wishful and it was cruel, there was a reason she avoided the Aburame. She didn't like how it felt having hate in her system and how unfair it was to others. 'Where his eyes always so black?' She thought before turning back to the path head. Her stomach was in knots as she tried to keep calm, her hands held together behind her back slightly tighter than reasonable. When the boy behind them spoke up her chest tightened ever so slightly, before she turned around and started walking backwards so she could keep eye contact. Politeness was key. It seemed he also wasn't a fan of the clans tradition, a breath of fresh air really. The only contact she ever had with them was them trying to change her, with the exception of teacher, it proved only to make her feel more guilty for her distaste. "Oui. The compound was, how you say... something else. It was the stuffy." She said in reply, turning back away due to thinking the conversation over, only for his next words to hit her like a charging bull. She made a dead stop in place as her hand subconsciously went for the white bow holding up her right bun. He had gone on to ask Kagerou something but she didn't care. It was a constricting feeling as she repeated what he said in her head. "Someone that looked like you somewhere, when I made the trip from Konoha" Her eyes were wide with hope as she turned heel to face the boy, quickly encroaching on his personal space despite her skin crawling. Somehow resisting the urge to grab him by the shoulders and hold him in place. Starring straight into his black eyes she took a few seconds to build up the courage. "Pardon, did... did you just say you saw someone that looked like moi, elsewhere?" She said as loud as she could muster, words dying in her mouth. Her eyes closed as she took a deep breath. Her fingers gripping the side of her kimono. "Fils de pute. This is the hard," She visibly frazzled, was her heart was a storm of emotions and her mind clouded with hope, "I need to know, was her skin ordinaire? Free of these patches? S'il te plait Kumotake." She gestured to her Vitiligo spread across her body, the dark and light patterned skin, to get her point across. She was struggling to keep herself from breaking down. The thought of finally getting a hint at her sisters whereabouts was smothering her. Long since abandoned her smile for a panicked frown. Time was moving so agonizingly slow as she waited for any answer.

Chakra Pool:: [255 //255]
Stamina Pool:: [345 //345]
Kikaichu Pool:: [0,000 //2,000]

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

Noémi's Theme; Dollhouse :: Melanie Martinez

NecroPlant
HeadlessKoko

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:02 pm
User ImageEnter

It sounded like, as the group left to start shopping, Kumotake had some problems of his own. Kagerou's cat ears had picked up that much. However, that was intrusive. At least she thought it was, so she didn't seek any answers on what Kumotake had been whispering about to himself earlier.

Noemi also appeared to have her own problems. Her supposedly happy smile didn't fool the child who had a mother that was constantly acting and lying to herself. However, this too, Kagerou didn't pry into. She was quick to warm up, but she knew others weren't, and while Noemi hadn't said it out loud, she suspected that maybe the girl was already feeling awkward enough about being invited to the room of someone who was basically a stranger. Noemi was just too nice to say anything about it besides a small joke.

Kagerou shrugged off her worries along with the tension that was building up in her shoulders. She dallied along at her own pace, her luggage already taking a small toll on her speed. It wasn't a forced toll. More like Kagerou was more conscious about not going too quickly lest she get tired sooner in the near future. Despite Kagerou's slower speed, though, Kumotake remained firmly behind her.

When Kumotake started small talk, Kagerou was grateful. The silence had also been getting to her, but more than that, he was talking about a topic she felt was too sensitive to be the one to breach: Noemi's discomfort. Piecing together two and two wasn't all that hard. True, Kagerou had to correct her earlier thought that Noemi couldn't possibly be disturbed by Kumotake, but that was inevitable after the reaction she showed towards mention about the compound earlier at the Sero. Asking about one's home life was a bit… Kagerou couldn't just waltz into it without a care, like she did with most things in life.

The answer Noemi provided wasn't as much as Kagerou hoped for, but a little was better than nothing. However, the reaction she gave to a different part of what Kumotake said was… Not quite enlightening but it did seem like something important. Kagerou stopped as Noemi stopped, her reason being to observe her. In the short pause Noemi used to gather her thoughts, Kagerou multitasked and quickly answered Kumotake, "Sorry, I haven't read any of it yet. My squad got a mission almost as soon as I got settled in and then the village went haywire in the middle of the mission. Do you mind if I keep it a bit longer? It's in my bag right now," without taking her eyes off of the definitely disturbed girl in front of her. The buzzing, which Kagerou had only recently realized was the hum of Noemi's… hive seemed like the best way to describe it since it sounded so much like bees, was like an audible mood ring, and it was ringing that Noemi was panicking.

Kagerou wondered, mostly rhetorically, as the reason for Noemi's panic made itself apparent through her own words. Once Noemi finished talking, it was Kumotake's turn to speak. Interested, Kagerou stepped to the side so that the two had full vision of each other while keeping her eyes trained on her female companion. Kumotake may have the answers Noemi desired, but Noemi had the reactions that Kagerou was interested to see.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ a c t i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ c h a k r a ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

Chakra Pool: 435/435
Stamina Pool: 65/65

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

ஐ ♪~♫-~♫♪♫~~-♪♪♫ ❧ p a s s i v e s ☙ ♫♪♪-~~♫♪♫~-♫~♪ ஐ

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

• Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster.

• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

The Good Host - 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake wasn't prepared for the sudden getting all up in his business as the threads he was playing with all snapped in surprise of Noemi's immediate prosecution of what he believed to a negligible statement. He'd lean to the side briefly trying to gather his thoughts and composure again by first addressing Kagerou with a "...S..Sure." A bead of sweat dripped down his forehead as he knew the temporary dodge of Noemi's questions couldn't be ignored. Going from so distant to so close was something his mind hadn't prepared for as Kagerou may have picked up his stuttering and slight pauses returned. Briefly he wondered if she'd found any of the 'dark' contents of the notebook but he had doubted it but he knew he couldn't mull on it for too long as the girl before him was painfully expectant.

There it was. The frown. He knew nobody could ever be so happy without some form drugs being pumped into their system. With her Kikaichu being is such close proximity his also couldn't help but get unruly as well. She was close enough that the two were exchanging pheromone signatures and harmonic discussions. What they had to say to each other would have been anyone's guess but knowing Kikai it often pertained to the condition of their host, possible concerns for their well being, and in Kumotake's case bitching incessantly about never being used enough.

Finally the teen was able to get out some words. "Y...yeah...ma.maybe I mean. You're asking me to go back six..ssix plus months." His stuttering and slowness to respond would make the time move that more agonizingly slow. Kumotake's empty black eyes then averted themselves the aura Noemi gave out was so...heavy. Somehow it felt that his next words would impact her greatly. In truth he couldn't remember any details about the girl he saw who looked similar. It must have been less than thirty seconds or less than a minute he believed that he saw whoever it was he believed to be her. For all he could remember maybe they looked nothing alike at all and as he said was just imagining things.

As she pointed desperately on the patches of her skin asking if the person he saw had clear skin. Although it wasn't clear what she meant. The issue of is it a zebra with white stripes or a zebra with black stripes issue arose. Did she mean was the girl he saw of dark or light skin tone? "I uh..no..she didn't have cute patches." he could at least say that in more certainty than anything, although 'cute' was a slip of the tongue under this tension which almost felt like duress.

Then came a long winded sigh as Kumotake took a single step back. He needed to get his distance or he'd never be able to speak properly. " L.listen I don't want to go filling you with any false hope if you're looking for someone or anything like that. The girl I saw was in shady part of the route I took here I intentionally avoided. So unless you're looking for a criminal it was probably like I said j.just my imagination...plus it's not like we can leave the village on any ol whim and I wouldn't rely t..too much on my shitty memory." Kumotake closed his eyes after getting all of the statement out. Hopefully it would be enough to deter any more pressure. This domineering atmosphere would have started to register negatively with his loins if it decided to keep up but he'd hope it cooled down.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 1000xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Genin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 0xΘ R Y O ┆ 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:40 am
User Image

Noémi Clementine Lelièvre ll Monk :: Blood Bender ll Doton - Suiton ll Kirigakure :: D-Genin ll Aburame, Walking Hive

Noémi brows had furrowed in frustration as he attempted to put off answering her question, the variable cocktail of emotions bubbling in her stomach making it had not get get angry at the poor boy. Every second Kumotake took to answer even a part of her question felt like hours of waiting, her fists white knuckling her kimono at this point. She was sure if she wasn't holding something she would have started shaking the boy until she got her answers. Her eyes stung as she blinked back the feeling of tears welling. Only failing to keep some from steaming down when he told her how long ago it happened. 'Six months? The chance that she'd still be there... its still there but...' She thought at she inhaled sharply, closing her eyes as she waited for him to continue. Despite the emotions she was starting to feel numb to everything, the blissful feeling of finally having hope again was the feeling she was latching onto for dear life. 'No patches on her skin... its possible.' Normally she would have gotten flustered by the mere thought of someone thinking her skin was cute but her brain didn't even register the word. She opened her eyes as small trails of tears began dripping down, staring with less intensity at the boy. "Please..." She muttered, barely audible, resisting the urge to take a step forward after the boy. Her mind vaguely reminding her that she was doing what she always did, getting too close to peoples personal space. Her eyes were downcast as he finally started talking again. Talking about how the person he said might have been a criminal. Her arms are shaking in anger at the mere insinuation that her sister might have been a criminal. 'No... No. Ciri is better than that, unless... NO she wouldn't. If that was her she might have been there for some other reason. There has to be a better reason.' At some point he had stopped talking, at some point she had stopped listening. Rubbing the heels of her palms against her eyes in an attempt to rub away her tears. Taking a few moments to calm herself, the feeling of disgust still there but less. It was selfish but the fact that he helped her made him better in her mind, he was still an Aburame but he at least gave her some answers. "I... I... Merci, Kumotake. And I'm sorry, but this was très important. I needed to the know if it was Ciri." She said softly, somber smile gracing her lips as she looked between him and Kagerou, whom she just realized she was ignoring. Taking one last wipe at her eyes with her sleeve she took a short breath. "I need some of the time. I'm going on ahead." She mumbled before turning heel and quickly beginning to walk away from the pair. Her hand gripped at her chest as she attempted to keep herself from crying again. She finally had hope. For the first since she was separated from her twin she had an idea of where she could be. Could be. When the pair would arrive at the destination they would find the colorful girl crouched down in front of the building, arms wrapped around her knees, humming a soft tune from her homeland to her Kikaichu. The hive more than happy that their host was no longer in such a chaotic state, no longer stressing them out as well. Their buzzing no longer as loud or as angry as a hornets nest, but more like a bumble bees. Her eyes were still slightly red but she was more or less recovered from her episode. A honest smile covering her face.

Quote; "It had flaws, but what does that matter when it comes to matters of the heart? We love what we love. Reason does not enter into it. In many ways, unwise love is the truest love. Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect." :: Patrick Rothfuss

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:28 pm
User ImageNoemi walked away far too quickly and suddenly for Kagerou to envelope her in a hug. She gave Kumotake a look with no real meaning to while away a few moments as Noemi walked ahead. Then, very slowly, she counted out loud. If Kumotake tried to step past her during the count, she would extend an arm to stop him. "One. Two. Three," she paused and drew a breath between each number as she looked at Noemi's retreating back, "Four. Five. Six," hopefully Kumotake would catch onto what Kagerou was doing with the slow count, "Seven. Eight. Nine… … Ten." Once she reached ten, Kagerou figured she had given Noemi enough of a head start to collect her thoughts. "Come on," she gestured at Kumotake to follow, "Let's go… but slowly." Kagerou told herself. Outwardly, she had a gentle smile of the patient kind. Inwardly, there was that part of her but there was also another part that worried and hurried with a frown.

That latter part made itself known once Kagerou and Kumotake had gotten close enough to see Noemi. It started with just slightly faster steps. Then a light jog. Kagerou at least had the good sense to stop shy of a full out run as she approached Noemi with the widest smile she had and her cheeriest, "We caught up, Noemi!". Whether the pink haired girl wanted it or not, she would be receiving a big hug. Albeit, an easy to stop hug, but a hug nonetheless. "Feeling better?" Kagerou asked while still clinging. She didn't know quite what was going through her fellow kunoichi's head other than the pain and loss she no doubt felt from losing this person name "Ciri," whoever she was to Noemi. However, Kagerou did know that she wanted Noemi to feel better and hugs helped with that… most of the time. At the very least Kagerou like to think that hugs helped.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

• Specialist -The user chooses to specializing in healing medical techniques and gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.

• Grand Performance - The user can perform both types of arts (ninjutsu and genjutsu) through their performance or instrument, often casting them at the same time (must pay for both techniques). Can perform D rank techniques through instrument at gennin, C at Chunnin, B at jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin.

• D"eye"versity - Through the use of custom techs, Kagerou can swap between the normally limited abilities and techniques for her sharingan, potentially giving her access to all eye abilities and mangekyou techs. She can never have more than the written limits at any one time (e.g. access to all eye abilities but cannot use more than two at a time). In addition to learning the required custom and whatever additional requirements that custom might have, Kagerou needs to fulfill certain conditions for a safe swap. Each Sharingan ability or technique swapped must be retrained and adjusted to, a process that takes twenty [20] posts at first for each Sharingan ability/technique, is reduced by two [2] posts every time the Sharingan ability/technique is safely retrained, and can take a minimum of six [6] posts per Sharingan ability/technique. If necessary, Kagerou can perform a riskier, instant swap on the fly without the readjustment period, but these swaps can only last for up to five [5] posts and disables the Sharingan, which needs to recover from the strain, for twice [x2] the number of posts that the swap lasted for. Techniques learned with the 'To Copy' Sharingan ability, which can be swapped out, are not forgotten but must be retrained every time Kagerou safely swaps to the 'To Copy' ability. Instant swaps to the 'To Copy' ability give Kagerou all of her copied techniques without needing to retrain them. For every time Kagerou safely swaps to her 'To Copy' ability, her copied techniques take two [2] less posts to retrain, going down to a minimum of one [1] post to retrain each copied technique.

• Miracle Performance - Kagerou can perform healing eiseijutsu through her performance/instrument as if it was ninjutsu of the same rank. When performing healing medical techniques, she can target anyone who can hear her music with the jutsu. I.e. she no longer has to be within touch range of the target to use healing hands.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Evergreen Growth - Life always finds a way, especially when it's helped by someone who truly cherishes it. Plants cultivated by Kagerou grow as if the soil they are nourished by is +1 grade higher than it actually is. Unfertilized soil yields crops in 2 rl weeks. Low-grade fertilizer yields crops in 1 week. High-grade fertilizer reaches a new level of fast and yields crops in 4 days. (Post-acceptance note: I just realized that there is an Evergreen religion in this guild. I did not mean for this to be a religious PA in any way. It's just botany. I hope that's not a problem.)

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

NecroPlant

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kumotake took note of Kagerou's counting albeit he understood its purpose he wasn't in a rush. Ciri. She said. Kumotake took the time to see if he could recall the name but it brought up nothing. He hadn't met anyone of that name whatsoever. When Kagerou gave the order to continue Kumotake himself seemed lost in what seemed like thought with arms crossed and looking to the side mumbling to himself. "So she's definitely looking for someone. Then why hasn't she tried that? Maybe she already has...would it be rude to ask. Tch." Finally Kagerou would be seen enveloping Noemi in an embrace. Kumotake however, still keeping his distance as per usual.

Opening the gloves wrist again a single Kikaichu came out and fluttered around landing on Kagerou's shoulder where if Noemi were to see it it's eyes bore a deep reflection. "I'm surprised you haven't found whoever this Ciri is yet. Kikai might as well be the bloodhounds of the insects world." The Kikaichu would take off from Kagerou's shoulder before being brushed away or indiscriminately smashed to land perching on Kumotake's index finger as bird would it's gaze still transfixed. "With some time and careful breeding you could send one out into the world for days at a time. It wouldn't be confined to the village, report back with its findings, bonus points if you knew the person really well or have their dna." Opening his wrist hole once more the Kikaichu crawled back into it's homestead. "But what am I getting on about. Ke. You've probably already done that and then some." Kumotake assuming Noemi like most Aburame were familiar with the capabilities of their Kikaichu again said everything casually and dismissed himself once more. "So is this the part where we start shopping?" He'd inquire to both of them.

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

>
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                magcookie
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:25 am
User Image

Noémi's soft humming was brought to an abrupt end as she was pulled out of her thoughts by Kagerou's sudden invasion of her personal space. For once the tables had been turned, and she was pretty alright with it. Not understanding why people were always put off by her getting into theirs. Being pulled into an embrace wasn't what she expected to happen when the pair caught up. She hadn't been held in a very long time, it was... a warm feeling, it felt nice. Her own arms unwrapped from her knees and snaked their way around the green girl, returning the hug. "Oui. I'll bee the fine, merci Kagerou." She answered with a bright smile, her hug upgrading to the bear tier her small arms squeezing with a surprising force before a surprise bug made her grip falter. A small blush dusted her cheeks as she noticed how desperate for a hug she must have looked, and how desperate for it not to end it must have looked. Her chest tightened when he said the name Ciri, her breathing hitching for a moment. Burying her face into Kagerou's shoulder she attempted to hide the new wave of emotions. It was surprising how much it hurt just to hear her name. Her ears remained open as Kumotake started going off on a little aside, about how useful her Kikaichu could be for locating her sister. All it would take was some breeding. The problem was she knew nothing about her own bloodline. She wasn't raised as Aburame. She still had to sing to her hive to calm it down, her control was shaky at best. "I... I do not the know how to control them." She said, with a large measure of guilt, into the other girls shoulder in response to Kumotake. Only tearing herself from her, dare she say, friends shoulder when the boy mentioned the reason they were even here: shopping. "Ah! Oui, it would bee best to get that the done." She announced as she pulling out of the warm embrace, cheeks still dusted pink, hands worming behind her back and latching onto each other. "On ne peut pas, that is to say we cannot, keep them waiting." She mumbled, kicking her foot against the ground as she avoided eye contact. She was doing her darnedest to ignore the feeling of disgust knotting her stomach, it was the least she could do for Kumotake. Until he proved otherwise unworthy of that small trust she would continue to put up with the negative feeling. He couldn't be all bad, right?

HeadlessKoko

NecroPlant

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:54 pm
User ImageKagerou gladly welcomed the extended hug. Feeling another's warmth was always nice. She even gave Noemi's head a pat when it buried into her shoulder. However, her acceptance of the hug in no way held back Noemi from pulling away from her. Releasing her grip as Noemi broke the hug, Kagerou said nothing about everything she had heard: searching, Ciri, Aburame abilities or lack thereof. She merely smiled and went, "Mhm!" as she gave Noemi another gentle pat on the head, taking care to not mess up the girl's styled buns.

It was best to move on, with the task and in other regards. "Alright. Alright," Kagerou practically sang as she linked her arm with Noemi's, "Step back with me for a moment?". The question and a devilish smile that only Noemi would see would be the only warnings Kagerou would give before lunging back to surprise link arms with Kumotake. If it worked, then all was good. If it didn't, then Kumotake would receive a pout but no second attempt at invading his personal space.

Whatever the result, onwards it was. "Now…," Kagerou took the first, bouncy step that was soon followed by equally spring-like steps and words sung to a classic tune, "We're off to get some gifts foooor our friends in the hospital! We're off to get some fruits foooor our friends in the hospital! And on top of that I need some cat foo-"
"MEOW," Kagerou's cat interrupted the tune of the golden brick road loudly. It had, clearly, kept pace with the group's progress.
Kagerou stopped mid-step and stared at the cat. She tried to begin again, "And on top of that I need some cat-"
"MEOW," the cat denied Kagerou.
"Cat-"
"MEOW"
"Cat-"
"MEOW"
The battle was intense, and barring an emergency, it had Kagerou's whole attention. After a silent few seconds of a scrutinizing stare-down, she took a deep breath and said in an absurdly fast pace, "CAT FOOD."
"MEOW," came the cat's interruption only a moment late.
Kagerou looked at the cat. Some might mistake it as a glare but she was really just trying to decipher what her cat was interrupting her over.
The cat stared back haughtily, looking like it had just been offended.
"Hmph fine," Kagerou straightened up and put her hands, whether her arms were linked to another's or not, to her hips. "I won't buy you any cat food."
With an airy, "hmph," of its own, the cat turned and walked off, glad that the human seemed to finally understand. It wouldn't fall so low as to take the table scraps or, even worse, the canned and dried trash that humans considered food for its kind. It would handle matters of its own food in the old way, via hunting.
"Well, they say curiosity killed the cat, but this cat just killed the mood," Kagerou muttered only to bounce back with a smile in reaction to her own joke. Reinvigorated, she sang, "Just fruits it is, I guess.," as she continued onwards.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

xxx

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦ ❦❦❦❦❦❦

magcookie

NecroPlant

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games