Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
[買] Crafting Collective || Shops and Crafts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:13 pm
User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━
xxxPeople who are [[ loyal ]] to their ⇨ soul ⇦
xxxxxxxxxxxxare the strongest beings to ever existxx ----
━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━

Nozomi was already annoyed with this shop keeper but she let out a soft and slow exhale to keep herself calm and composed. No way was she going to let him or anyone else upset her so fast, especially when one started to talk about why they aren't together. Yet, what he said next, had shocked her. Abu treaty...? Her family made a treaty? What? Her cheeks blushed a furious red when he called her 'honey' princess. She wanted to harm him but she knew better. He was a civilian, it was her duty to protect them. Unless he did something such as harming or murdering other civilians.. which he wasn't. Wait? A gown..? Her irritation and anger quickly went to confusion. He offered her to have a look at this book as she snapped back. 'Right. Mission first.. I'll.. I'll just have to ask my family or around about what he's talking about.. I can't just abandoned the mission... I have plans.' Nozomi thought to herself as she rose her arms and crossed them across her chest. "I guess I wasn't specific about my question. Is there any information you can give me that has been odd or out of ordinary in regards to the theft of your booth lately?" Her voice had no emotion this time. She wasn't going to be friendly around this guy if he was too friendly... and looking at lewd magazines right in front of her.

Kirigakure
Bloodline [ Aburame ] | Genjutsu | Genin
| 480/480 Chakra | 225/225 Stamina |
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Class Discipline/Personal Attribute:

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Items:
Choker of Devouring
Full Power: || Melded
Chakra Store: || 100 // 100
Stamina Store: || 100 // 100

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:33 pm
Lily Platypus

User Image
"It's seems to me. You aren't picking up what I'm putting down. Figurative and literal when doing your rounds. Take another look at the page on the ground. Something stand out? A little bit strange? Even if you might think I'm deranged. That product right there has never been bought, have a look again at its pages, go in an d give it a shot."

It seemed unlike Leon this guy was not one who gave direct and concise answers. A performer through and through no doubt. One who was cryptic about his clues as he was about everything else. At least nozomi could find solace in the flirtations coming to a stop. Of course as before if she did inspect the pages there was that white liquid of which it seemed he was trying to bring attention to.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:02 pm

Nozomi hears him as she really didn't want to get closer to him but it seems, that he holds the hint that she needed. Ugh. FIne. She glanced down at the magazine and even squatted down to the ground to glance at it. The white liquid. .... Okay. No. Be mature about this. It's hard to be mature when she's only 17 for beetles' sake! Then she frowned softly. No one would be wise to take care of business out in public like this. They would've been surely caught and the thief would've been taken care of. When she took the magazine, she realized how strong this was. No. It can't be. There was no other big spiders around here. With a sigh, she handed the magazine back to the man. "I think I know who may have done this or maybe the one I'm thinking of, might know who else done this. Have a nice day." She said as she gave him a farewell wave and headed to find Kumotake. She was still very distracted to what he had said earlier about some treaty so she wasn't her usual friendly self. It's been awhile she had seen Kumotake, she should check up on him. Honestly, she hopes that it wasn't Kumotake. He doesn't even seem to be that type! Or ...was there more to her crush than she knows?

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Butterfly Kisses - Nozomi is able to cast her genjutsu, if they are touch based, through her insects. She makes the handsigns, but the jutsu is delivered by the insects. Example, if Nozomi have six insects on six people, all would be affected by her genjutsu. It would cost 2 ranks less per person to use. Such as if the technique is A-rank, it would cost C-rank chakra per person. While the cost of the technique drops two rank, so does the power.

Mother's Heart - Nozomi is able to communicate with anything living that is of the Arthropoda phylum order. She can gather Intel from the Arthropoda phylum creatures that is within 10 meters radius, usually used to track someone down.

Items:
Choker of Devouring

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:57 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ тнe мore yoυ ĸιcĸ тнe вarĸιng dog █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

"She's leaving? Good." a report from the two spiders in the center well to their immaculate spider senpai Sukoso who was webbing his 'treasures' to the inside of the well for future use. Sukoso knew right well leaving the well to father more would be suicide currently with Nozomi around but she seemed dissuaded that it may have been Kumotake's doing. Good, good, his crusade to get his host laid would continue uninterrupted.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ǝʇ!q ןן'ʇ! ʎןǝʞ!ן ǝɹoɯ ǝɥʇ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 315/335xΘ A C ┆ 8110xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200
                                                                Θ I N S E C T S ┆4750/4750xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 8110xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[ P r o f i l e - L i n k ]

P a s s i v e s : :
                                                                > •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                5 Posts Shortness of Breath,
                                                                7 Posts Increased Sensitivity ,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                1 Posts: Irritation,
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                5 Posts Skyrocketing Blood Pressure Potential Fainting,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

O t h e r s : :
                                                                > Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Cost: X
                                                                Jutsu:Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

>Hiwai ito [Gross Thread] or [Lewd Thread]
                                                                Jutsu:Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Jutsu: Shikumi no Jutsu [ Death Viewing Technique (Killing Intent) ]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

J u t s u x L e a r n e d / U s e d

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

HeadlessKoko
                                                                BlackFruity
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:31 am
[User Imagex━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━ [ • Ν o z o ɱ ɩ • Α Ь ʋ ɾ α ɱ е • ] ━━━

Nozomi paused for a moment. But where would Sukoso be? With a soft sigh, she glances around for the spiders again but they seemed to be gone. She had decided she'll ask the spiders for help and wanted to know why they didn't want to talk to her. Okay. Where would spiders be... they love dark places and areas that other people typically wouldn't clean. That would be a lot of places honestly. Rafters, under the booths, corners and- wait. Was that well? Oh perfect! That's definitely one place she would hide if she was a spider. Approached closer, Nozomi leaned over as she rest her arms at the edge of the well and sighs at the sight that beholds in front of her. One of her arms went up as she rested the elbow at the edge and placed her face onto her hand as it cupped her cheek gently. "Sukoso..." Nozomi started, a bit of sing-song voice. "Come up here. I want to talk to you." Some people might see her as odd, talking into a well!? But honestly, Nozomi doesn't care. She was used to people talking though, what that guy had said earlier had concerned her deeply.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Items:
Choker of Devouring

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image

"Damn." A muffled hiss from the well. As what crawled up was the dog sized spider whilst the other two scattered. "Hsaa hsaa. What do you need Nozomiiii" An air of impatience in his voice. Clearly this was a conversation he didn't want to be having at the moment. He had work to do and by work, the derailment of cat armadas and ensuring research materials properly being tucked away.

┆ Θ Genjutsu/Tamer ┆ Θ Peak Spider ┆ Θ Doton / Suiton ┆ Θ C-ranked Chunin ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 8110xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                ┆ Θ Loyal Partner ┆ Θ Kokonut ┆ Θ Raiton / Fuuton ┆ Θ C-ranked Companion ┆xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> •Venomous Union: Kumotake and Sukoso share the inherent ability with each other to produce venom from fangs. Their bond has granted Kumotake with a set of poison glands to accompany them. His poison is weak in comparison to Sukoso's and isn't lethal...truth be told he prefer not to use it unless absolutely necessary.

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

> • One Among Many: Sukoso and Kumotake had shared a bond so close that Sukoso sought a way to stand out from the other spiders and demonstrate it's strength to compensate for Kumotake's weak demeanor in the face of danger and abuse. The result was Sukoso freely able to manipulate it's size among three categories. Minuscule enough to retreat into Kumotake's body which was it's original form, slightly larger as a normal spider, and finally large enough to be ridden. It takes a full post to change in size, There's a cooldown of at least 1 full post, must be in physical contact.

•Adhesive Pores:
                                                                Kumotake can now crawl or crabwalk creepily on all fours. When doing so he can climb flat surfaces and cling without the need for the water walking jutsu. Still, this is incredibly slow and inefficient for any purpose other than stealth. It's also incredibly unsettling to watch.

>Arach-nightmaria: Kumotake's Kikaichu having quite possibly absorbed the adverse twisted chakras of the former hellscape and now have, in their genetics, chakra traces of the beings who had once resided in the nightmare. Having evolved from the hellish ordeal placed upon them and unknowingly carrying terror within their genealogy they have developed the ability to produce fear inducing Genjutsu at the will of their host acting as the conduit for the molding of the necessary chakra rather than hand signs.

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon
                                                                > Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]: Description: Hinekureta Ito is a pair of black gloves. The emblem of a jagged spider sewn on the backsides while the palms contain what appear to be the equivalent of small hole like pores. The gloves when worn treat the wearer's hands as if they were complex for interactions with ninjutsu. The gloves allow interaction with chakra structures and the pores on the gloves themselves can produce threading from each fingertip. The threading can then attach to structures allowing them to be manipulated by pulling them. These threads are not unlike chakra threads in strength but are clearly visible. When finger tips are brought together the produced threads can fuse into one leading to garrote wire like executions.

Ability Summary:
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves 10 chakra allows the users hands to interact with Ninjutsu and treats all physical skills using one's hands as complex for interactions. This does not consume an activation. Duration: (1 Post)
                                                                ►Feeding the gloves an X-rank amount of chakra will produce wire like threads of equivalent strength.
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:
                                                                _________You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison) [Aesthetic trait: Appearance Arachnid]

>Kawaī ito [Kinky Thread] Mistakenly Heard At Times as [Scary Thread] or [Cute Thread]
                                                                Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned left glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When both palms are extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Kinky] aloud will produce Kumoshibari [ Spider Bind ] of equal rank

Description: A patch sewed on to the already owned right glove of Kumotake's custom pair of gloves Hinekureta Ito [Perverse Thread]. When the right palm is extended outwardly and open faced followed by thinking or saying the word [Gross] aloud will produce Kumosouka [ Spider Cobweb Flower ] of equal rank

>Kurome [Black Eyes]
                                                                Description: Confined in a reusable pair of black sclera contacts. Triggered only after thinking or saying the word [Die] aloud whilst opening ones eyes after being firmly shut briefly.

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Nozomi had detected a hint of impatience from Sukoso as she placed her hands on her hips and glanced at him. "Please cooperate with me Sukoso. It's not okay to steal, humans don't do that. Humans who do that, gets in trouble which means Kumotake can get in trouble for this. So please hand them over and I'll return them or you can pay for them. Wait... did Kumotake-kun ordered you to do this?" Nozomi questioned, slightly concerned for Kumotake if he did indeed, ordered Sukoso to gather those magazines without paying. But honestly, to the young Aburame, even she knew Kumotake wouldn't do such a thing! Or.. would he? Confused and slightly concerned, she wanted to know why Sukoso did this, "Sukoso-kun, what's going on? You know you can talk to me right?" She questioned softly.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Items:
Choker of Devouring

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:47 am
User ImageUser Image

"I knew it would come to this eventually. Either you or that other girl would be the ones to find me out hsaa." Sukoso turned to face away from Nozomi looking out towards the distance at something. He would then speak in a very cryptic manner, almost in soliloquy like an actor on a stage. "Nozomi if you truly wish to discover the truth meet me on the island many insects call home. If you are truly one of whom I can talk to and confide my trust hsaa. You will not tell Kuku of where I am and what has happened here until after we've talked hsaa."Then in a flash of shunsin the spider was gone ~Exit to Mandibula Island

Now in the distance is could be seen what Sukoso was staring at. Kumotake legs lanky as ever was running towards the well. Seeing Nozomi he'd wave to her...she didn't need to know what happened at the Hospital he was just coming from. Panting now that he was in front of her he'd hunch forward with both his hands on his knees. "H..hey Nozomi. Haven't seen you in awhile. You didn't happen to see Sukoso round here have you? I swear I just saw him. He's been disappearing on me a lot lately."

Now, what would Nozomi do. Would she do as the spider requested and keep his location a secret from Kumotake who started to seem anxious or would she cave under Kumotake's sudden appearance and spill the beans likely losing out on her chance to get a real answer from Sukoso.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon

Ability Summary:
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:

>Kurome [Black Eyes]

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:21 am

To say the Aburame was confused was an understatement. What other girl? Did the Mizukage give the mission to someone else? Or was it just some random person he was thinking? Sukoso looked out towards the distance as she turned to look too but he started to talk to her as she gave him her attention. Nozomi frowned softly. Why would a tamer's pet want to keep this hidden from Kumotake? Was it about Kumotake? This concerned her greatly. An island where many insects call home. Honestly, there was a lot of that lately as she sighed soft and crossed her arms across her chest. It was then, until she heard running footsteps and her attention directed to the noise as she smiled behind the mask but it was more of a concerned and meek kind of smile. "Hi Kumotake!" She went in and gave him a nice comforting hug as she pulled away. "It .. has been awhile." She thought about the events that happened recently. Then he asked about Sukoso. Crap. She doesn't want to break the spider's trust as she sighed softly. "Actually I did see him but he wants to talk to me for a bit. When we are done, I'll be sure to bring him back to you personally, okay?" She questioned, hoping that Kumotake would understand. Her hands was resting on his arms as she slid them down to his hand and gave him a peck on his hand, hoping that he'll trust her. So far, she didn't break the spiders trust. She didn't tell Kumotake about the theft of magazines or where the sneaky spider was going.

Kirigakure
1450/1450 Kikaichu

♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥

Actions:

Items:
Choker of Devouring

Out Of Caffeine

NecroPlant

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Consider the mission complete, you've discovered whom the thief is.)
                                                                Kumotake didn't know how to take the hand kiss. In short it was a bit strange. However, he'd put his trust in Nozomi to ease his tensions. Nozomi would have to meet Sukoso eventually to discover what it was that he kept secret from his tamer. Perhaps in that time until then she would perhaps try and find out whom this 'other girl' was that Sukoso mentioned. But until then the Sero would begin it's strange behavior as everything changed. Likely Sukoso will send Nozomi a message as to when they should meet until then, their meeting would have to wait.

Θ C H A K R A ┆ 460/460xΘ S T A M I N A ┆ 335/335xΘ A C ┆ 7260xΘ R Y O ┆ 2200xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kumotake:
                                                                1 Posts Discomfort,
                                                                3 Posts Irritation,
                                                                9 Posts Ecstasy.

Sukoso:
                                                                3 Posts Arrhythmia,
                                                                7 Posts Heart Attack,
                                                                9 Posts Death

•Adhesive Pores:

► -3 Gen
                                                                ► -2 Tai
                                                                ► -2 Nin

> Meteor Hammer
                                                                > 15/15 Senbon

Ability Summary:
                                                                > Aesthetic Breed:

>Kurome [Black Eyes]

>
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >
                                                                >

Lily Platypus
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:
                                                                Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games