Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Angel's Home for the clinically smart and crazy Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:08 pm
Hello and welcome to my humble abode!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:23 pm
[][][]Angel[][][]

User Image

Username: Angel-Kami-Sama

Name/Gender/Age: Angel Kotoshi

Talents: Angel has the uncanny ability to multitask to a great extent. His mind works to break down every problem, task, or anything in his way to the smallest detail and can be done with multiple tasks at once to find solutions.

Equipment: Books, music player, travel bag filled with water and hiking supplies.

Back story: Angel was quite the withdrawn child. Always inside while everyone was out. Staying in his room playing games, going to school, maybe going out and grabbing some snacks, but beyond that it wasn't much else. Everything bored him. People, places, even the games he was playing. Nothing excited him beyond that rare thrill of a new level or secret boss which wore off quite quickly. Nothing posed a....challenge. That's what Angel needed. A true challenge. After a bit of surfing the web he began to hear rumors of a new program that could give anyone what they wanted. Angel practically hunted down this program and used every resource he had at his disposal. Once he found it he couldn't help but smirk at the name. Digimon? What a weird name. Once he clicked it, however, he was surprised to be sucked in to his computer!

Once he awoke, Angel found himself in a brand new world. Filled with digimon of every shape, size, and color you could think of, but the one thing he didn't remember having with him was an egg. It was quite a big egg at that! Angel took the egg with him as he explored what land he could travel without running in to other digimon. He didn't know how dangerous they were! After getting to know the area he was now in he focused more on the egg he had now. He tried to keep it warm, but nothing seemed to be happening with it. Deciding to get some rest he made a camp before falling asleep with the egg in his arms. When he woke up he found the egg gone and instead a digimon in his arms! DemiVeemon was his name. Now with a new friend and partner, Angel decided to go out more boldly in to the new world wanting to see more of such an interesting place.

Club/Rank:(to be filled out once you join one)

Digimon Roster:

Digimon 1:
DemiVeemon --> Veemon --> ExVeemon --> WarGrowlmon --> Ravemon --> Ravemon Burst Mode

Digimon 2:
Phascomon --> Porcupamon --> Astamon --> Belphemon Rage Mode

Digimon 3:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 4:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 5:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digimon 6:
DigimonNameHere -->

Digivice/D-Terminal: (To be entered by RP Mod upon approval)  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:26 pm
[Reserved]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:28 pm
[Reserved]

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:29 pm
[Reserved]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:30 pm
This is now open while I get the rest done!

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:32 pm
You will never surpass me, Rival!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:42 pm
I will!  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:46 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
I will!

Do it then.

"Foolish little brother, if you want to kill me, despise me, hate me. Run, run.. cling to live and survive in an unsightly way. Then someday, when you have these same eyes, come to me."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:47 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama

Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island, I'm Lief and you will see me around quite often. I one of the crew around her and am always here to help if you have any questions about just about everything. (Unless someone else would be better at answering it haha)

Anyways, glad to have you join us and hop you enjoy your time and become part of the family.

So how do you know Draconem?

Also what's you favorite Digimon of all time?  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:57 pm
lief_7
Angel-Kami-Sama

Welcome to Digimon Tamer Island, I'm Lief and you will see me around quite often. I one of the crew around her and am always here to help if you have any questions about just about everything. (Unless someone else would be better at answering it haha)

Anyways, glad to have you join us and hop you enjoy your time and become part of the family.

I actually just met him lol. We're rivals now though.

My favorite of all time? Alphamon Ouryuken just because of how cool he looks plus the impressive power he commands.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:59 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
lief_7
Angel-Kami-Sama

My favorite of all time? Alphamon Ouryuken just because of how cool he looks plus the impressive power he commands.

ah i see, making friends already, well good for ya'll. fast rivals i guess. Makes sense, started around the same time sort of so logical rivals.

Cool choice, pretty BA Digimon!  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:03 pm
lief_7
Angel-Kami-Sama
lief_7
Angel-Kami-Sama

ah i see, making friends already, well good for ya'll. fast rivals i guess. Makes sense, started around the same time sort of so logical rivals.

Cool choice, pretty BA Digimon!

I think so too. To bad he doesn't have an X form lol  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:03 pm
Angel-Kami-Sama
lief_7
Angel-Kami-Sama

You, I like you.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:05 pm
UnHolyFudge
Angel-Kami-Sama
lief_7
Angel-Kami-Sama

You, I like you.

Eyyy a fellow Alphamon. Nice job there cool  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas