Gaia Inflation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsubutsu

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 1:12 pm
Is it just me because last time I was on a million gold was a lot of gold. Now it seems if you don't have a hundred billion gold good luck buying one item?? WTF. Seriously.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 6:11 am
Inflation went out of control when Gaia thought it would be a good idea to sell gold for cash. I'm sure it does make them a lot of money, especially -after- inflation because people feel like that's the only way they can afford anything anymore, but they also lost customers and potential customers with that business model. Instead of learning from it and stopping the sale of them completely, now they just have a limited quantity of them sold at a time, which is still bad, but I guess not quite as bad as before since the inflation seems to have reached a point where it's not climbing higher as quickly.

Best way to get items and gold these days is Lake Kindred {almost everything I'm wearing I got from Lake Kindred drops}. Unless you're super lucky, you're not going to make that hundreds of billions overnight and I'm not going to lie... it's tedious and grind-y. But then again, making gold on Gaia has always been tedious and grind-y.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Gaian Geezers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces