Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
I have some prayer requests.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Her Royal Bossness

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2016 8:06 am
I got to join this guild and never even got to post before the devil fully attacked me, that's nothing new for all of us I'm sure, it just increases my faith but right now its been hard to pray through, the end result will be all God's will I know but I truly need peace.

The first is my husband, Donald, I'm standing for our marriage for a second time, as of today I haven't heard from him in a week, we have our small daughter so this worries me he checks on her and I'm trying to just have faith that God is working.
He has a bad past that he admitted to doing things he shouldn't have before he left but I'm praying for God to wipe all that away and make us a future we can stand on together with God leading us.
There are a lot of details I would have to mash through but God knows and nothing is impossible with Him.
The only word I've gotten from God was to be still and wait. In the mean time I pray for him a lot, I pray the hedge around him any chance I think of it, any advice would help me greatly as well.

The second is my dad, Tony who after about 10 years of being a more devout Christian backslid back into painkillers to the point he almost died, he was in a coma for over a week, had a heart attack in February and I truly thought he would die so I prayed and prayed.
God told me he would make it but he checked himself out of the hospital a different person and not a good one, when he came home he was enraged and I haven't seen him that way since I was a small child, at least 20 years, the end result is I had to have him arrested to save his life when he went to buy pain killers, what were praying for now is his mind to be saved, the spirit of addiction to be broken and we be able to find a Christian rehab that he can be directly transferred to to get him the help he needs.

The third is I'm debating on buying a business that needs a lot of work, one that I would need my husband and my fathers help with because each of them has a skill I need to make this place work, I've wanted this place going on 10 years and would need a lot of help, I pray that God sends me good Christian help that wont try to hurt my efforts and make this place into a place that glorifies God and can be prosperous enough I can live at least comfortably on.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 9:28 am
Her Royal Bossness
I got to join this guild and never even got to post before the devil fully attacked me, that's nothing new for all of us I'm sure, it just increases my faith but right now its been hard to pray through, the end result will be all God's will I know but I truly need peace.

The first is my husband, Donald, I'm standing for our marriage for a second time, as of today I haven't heard from him in a week, we have our small daughter so this worries me he checks on her and I'm trying to just have faith that God is working.
He has a bad past that he admitted to doing things he shouldn't have before he left but I'm praying for God to wipe all that away and make us a future we can stand on together with God leading us.
There are a lot of details I would have to mash through but God knows and nothing is impossible with Him.
The only word I've gotten from God was to be still and wait. In the mean time I pray for him a lot, I pray the hedge around him any chance I think of it, any advice would help me greatly as well.

The second is my dad, Tony who after about 10 years of being a more devout Christian backslid back into painkillers to the point he almost died, he was in a coma for over a week, had a heart attack in February and I truly thought he would die so I prayed and prayed.
God told me he would make it but he checked himself out of the hospital a different person and not a good one, when he came home he was enraged and I haven't seen him that way since I was a small child, at least 20 years, the end result is I had to have him arrested to save his life when he went to buy pain killers, what were praying for now is his mind to be saved, the spirit of addiction to be broken and we be able to find a Christian rehab that he can be directly transferred to to get him the help he needs.

The third is I'm debating on buying a business that needs a lot of work, one that I would need my husband and my fathers help with because each of them has a skill I need to make this place work, I've wanted this place going on 10 years and would need a lot of help, I pray that God sends me good Christian help that wont try to hurt my efforts and make this place into a place that glorifies God and can be prosperous enough I can live at least comfortably on.

Hi sister emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

I said a prayer of peace, strength, and resolution on your behalf. I worry for how alone you must feel during all of this.

Although, I am not sure if I have much advice... Have you tried to reach out to members of your church? It may help to start there to find advice and network with others. Perhaps you can start a gofundme account and people can donate to your cause.

If you ever need an ear, feel free to PM me anytime.  

olisea

Muse

Her Royal Bossness

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:39 am
neuroseas
Her Royal Bossness

Hi sister emotion_hug emotion_bigheart

I said a prayer of peace, strength, and resolution on your behalf. I worry for how alone you must feel during all of this.

Although, I am not sure if I have much advice... Have you tried to reach out to members of your church? It may help to start there to find advice and network with others. Perhaps you can start a gofundme account and people can donate to your cause.

If you ever need an ear, feel free to PM me anytime.
I do want to say for awhile yes it was lonely but I have learned to lean into God and I could never be lonely with Him on my side.

I haven't yet but once I get closer to the buy date I will, I've never been on gofundme so I wouldn't know where to start but would be more than willing.

And thank you, I appreciate you as a fellow sister and your prayers!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:03 am
Her Royal Bossness

Got it, and I will/ am/ are!
Also, how are you today?  

Frogsnack

Questionable Snack

10,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash