Reply Customs
Ryuu's June 2016 Customs [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Upside.-.Down

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 8:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Upside.-.Down | Regular | Minor | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor.
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Draft (with Leg Feathering, No Roman nose).
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Mother for my my CYO plush mare Du'an (Uncert).
WIP Needed? Yes please.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Coat color a little lighter than her daughter's. Faint dappling on coat (most prominent on belly/neck).
Face: Dark muzzle, like her daughter. Light grey eyes.
Mane: (Edited) Mane falls to chest-length with a braid dangling by her left ear. Braid is tied with a feather.
Tail: (Unedited) Braided style tail. Color a little darker than her daughter's. Beads should match her eyes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Like her daughter's. Color a little darker than her daughter's.
Reference Image(s): Daughter for general coloration.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes: Draft, With Leg Feathering, No Roman nose.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Isi
Owner: Upside.-.Down
Breed: Draft
Temper: Docile
Mate: Zuk
Tag Background: A New Day or Spring Flowers?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:34 pm
Entry Tag: Frezir | Mutant Pawed Unicorn | Heavy / Extreme | Solo Custom

I'M GONNA BE AN X-MAN WHEN I GROW UP.
(no gamma rays were involved in the making of this pony.)

(neighing sounds) Horsing around is fine with me!

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy / Extreme
Soquili Species: Mutant Pawed Unicorn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Existing pet (shop has been perma closed for years)

WIP Needed? I would love one. <3

Body: Jet black, red on tips of paws (front and back), red on tips of ears, white spots under red on ears, white spots on the hind feet, white spots on the shoulders of front legs
Face: jet black with white spots under eyes, Two different shades of red for eyes (see ref), blue gem stone on forehead
Mane: Short to medium hair style along the side (towards the left of the head and to show off gem stone)
Tail: The latest unicorn style tail in black with red on the hairs then white spots up the tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks please <3
Reference Image(s): Colors/Edits, colors/Edits

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fell
Owner: Frezir
Breed: Everau
Temper: Playful
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Alanna the Pirate Queen

Feral Vampire

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:24 pm
Entry Tag: (Alanna the Pirate Queen | Mutant Uni-Kalona | Extreme | Fraternal Twins)

(( These two will be based off a pair of siblings I had in another shop, Anya and Hoku. I want to tweak their designs until they are basically identical, with only some coloration and horn differences. ))

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Uni-kalona
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs-- leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya), that should be a red/orange color for Hoku. Then orange tiger stripes on the rest of his body like his original concept. No runes.
Face: Same face as in original concept; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, protruding canines. Add male uni-beard. If-possible, edit male kalona grin to look less sinister.
Mane: Mohawk that runs the length of the body like in original concept.
Tail: Fluffy feline tail, with markings like those on Anya's tail but in colors that match Hoku.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Hoku and Anya

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): He has a pair of kudu-like horns. (loose curl style)
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to them, or in some way give them the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design-- on Hoku just adjust the colors. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). No hat on Hoku.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC's!

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Soquili Species: Uni-kalona
Concept Origin: Original design for a custom in another shop
WIP Needed? One please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: This will be a mix of the two original designs-- leopard spots running up from the hooves to the shoulders (like in the ref picture for Anya). Then purple tiger stripes on the rest of her body, like in Hoku's original concept. No runes.
Face: Similar face-look as on Hoku; fluffy cheeks, blue eyes, smaller protruding canines than her brother, and whiskers. Expression should be serene and/or mysterious.
Mane: Mohawk that runs the length of the body like on Hoku, but colored to match Anya's original hair. The top half should be more like the "punk-rock" style of stock female-mane, to give it the slightly more feminine look.
Tail: Same feline tail as original concept.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Feline front paws, back hooves; colors match original concept. War-fetlocks around all legs.
Reference Image(s): Hoku and Anya

Horn(s): She should have the loose-curl style Uni horn, made slightly more delicate if possible.
Wings: Downturned-feathered kalona wings -- since the original designs don't have wings, I'm pretty much going to give you free-reign on this. So long as the color scheme generally follows the rest of the design, have fun!
Other Notes: They are very fluffy, so if you can add fluffy edges to them, or in some way give them the illusion of seeming fluffy, please do!

Custom Items: Bangles and do-dads like in Anya's original design-- on Hoku just adjust the colors. This was the original lantern, but I gave the artist wiggle room to simplify it completely if she wanted/needed to. You are welcome to do the same. I want both of them to be carrying the same lantern (it'll be a common plot device). Please add Anya's hat, and the spider if possible!
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC's!

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:43 pm
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | Mutant | Heavy | Solo Custom )

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Mutant
Body Build: Regular leg down
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: purple kind of star-like that darkens to lack near hooves. Purple jewels in the middle of his chest.
Face: eyes purple with the pupil darker with a bit of a glow. I would like his ears to be a bigger and longer then regular
Mane: pulled back with a hair accessory and medium to long falling straight down. Hair starting a dark purple black and lightening to a lighter purple
Tail: I'd like a Fluffy tail I'm going to let you decide if it should be custom tail , wolf or fox skinwalker tail,new unicorn, or hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: feline paws with glowing purple nails
Reference Image(s):
User Image

general back coat inspiration-I tried to make it a bit starry looking can be darker in color like I did on plush.

original idea years ago
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni horn to be shaped like a lighting bolt violet white and glowing. Semi transparent. Can look like glass. horn color idea
Wings: tri-wing or really big feathered wings semi transparent at the edges
Fins: none
Scales: none
Pelt: none
Other Notes: The horn I definitely want the wings I do want but they can be a bit more cc in design. I've quested this boy since 09 but since I haven't won him yet I keep changing ideas around certain edits and a few species traits. If you have a idea on how he would look better feel free to change certain things.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: chest jewels, hair accessory, maybe some kind of jewel or lightning accessory on his wings.
Reference Image(s) for Items: look at plushie for edits . The hair accessory can be mostly cc in design but I would like a glowing purple stone on accessory and the hair item to be Asian historically inspired .

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC- he's kind of inspired by lighting on a starry night-plus purple I adore purple and black together.  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:56 pm
Entry Tag: (AlexiaSilver | Mutant Angeni | Extreme | Twins)

Username of owner(s): AlexiaSilver
Breed: Mutant Angeni
Level of Edits: Extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed?Yup  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 pm
Entry Tag: (Draconian_Peacock | Mutant Ulun'suti | Extreme | Solo Custom)

Soquili Species: Mutant Ulun'suti
Body Build: regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - D&D Faerie Dragon
WIP Needed? Sure

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Body color will be black with #2f0045 for the underbelly scales. She is going to have custom made Wings to resemble those of the ref image and they will be the same color as in the ref image
Face: Eye color will be #1ffe3c, the horns adorning her head will be a dark grey in color
Mane: N/A
Tail: the tail will be the same as the body color and will be needing to be long like the ref image
Hooves/Fetlocks: Mutant clawed if possible on both front and back feet also the same color as the body
Reference Image(s): D&D Faerie Dragon

Horn(s): See Ref
Wings: Custom Wings with the same color in the ref image given
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Im wanting a garden of 3 specific flowers adorning the back, It can be a garden of sorts or a floral arrangement, im not picky,so long as it looks good with her
The flowers I am wanting are white roses,green spider mums and dark purple dahlias

Reference Image(s) for Items: Dahlia 1, Dahlia 2, Green Spider Mum 1, Spider Mum 2 <- Using the green in this image White rose

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Inkeri
Owner: Draconian_Peacock
Breed: CC
Temper: Bubbly
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC  

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

Moon_Princess_Yuki

Devoted Friend

10,175 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:51 pm
Entry Tag: (Moon_Princess_Yuki | Uni-wind | moderate | Solo Custom)

ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: - moderate
Soquili Species: - uni-wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? no.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Base color a dark bluish purple, with large splotches of light pink and dark blue, the dark blue looking like it has stars in it, largest blue splotch on but, and at leats on one the closer eye light pink on the nose
Face: Happy expression, eyes, a bright teal or cyan color, dark blue sploch with stares over eye, light pink splotch on nose
Mane: Long and flowy like the male long 1 but longer and with a metal ring tieing it together at the ends a almost white purplish pink fading into a darker b;ueish purple, but still lighter then the body color.
Tail: Long and thing ending just before the ground and tied tight with a metal ring near the ends, smae colro as the mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: cloven hooves an almost black blue color, default fetlock fur
Reference Image(s): I drew it for you, kinda messy but close to what I was thinking

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - looks like it's made of polished stone longish and rounded at the top, a metal ring at the base, looks like a burning coal but the colors are dark blue and teal instead of reds
Wings: Describe Wings - type 2 heron with jewlery on the top, a almost black purple-blue

Custom Items: jewlery that looks like flowing metal on wings with a large stone at the last joint and three small gems arraying out from it on wings, a necklse that looks like splashing water with one embedded gem and one small dangling gem, an ear cuff, a ring on his horn, rings at the ends of tail and mane, all metal a light teal silver color, all small gems the color of his eyes, all larger gems the color of his hooves
Reference Image(s) for Items: same as the one above  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 7:16 pm
Entry Tag: (Teigra | Pawed Mutant Regular | Heavy/Extreme? | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: - Heavy/Extreme (depends on how much you hate multi kitsune tails XD)
Soquili Species: - Pawed Mutant Regular
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: OC based on the commercial Pokemon "Ninetales"
WIP Needed? Would love one?

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Main body color is creamy beige.
Face: Emerald green eyes; if possible, a somewhat coy or crafty expression.
Mane: Bangs swept to side, with one long lock of hair on either side hanging down in front of her ears. Hair behind her ears is pulled back in a medium-long, loose ponytail. Hair is warm chocolate brown.
Tail: Nine fluffy, fox/kitsune like tails. Beige like the body, then warm chocolate brown on the tips. Would love if the transition was something like...wild stripes (see below refs)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws, please. And would like the legs to be beige of the body transitioning to warm chocolate brown on the paws. Similar style to the tails.
Reference Image(s): General Ninetales look - [AH] -- [WK] (also alt hair style down if the ponytail doesn't work)
Hair style - [HA Cert] [HA Uncert]
Hair style ref 2 on an anthro form of her - [DA Link] (sorry it's dark, but the hair at least is visible XD)
Possible markings style (sharp like on the ears and legs, not the blended version on the tails in this one) - [PL Cert] [PL Uncert]
Markings alt. (if the stripes are just not cooperating, then some kind of jagged transition like this will work) - [X]

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: Would like her ears to be bigger and more fox-like, if possible. Colored beige like her body with warm chocolate brown tips. Similar markings to any others used on tails and legs.
Perhaps a little chest fluff as well?

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items: Green teardrop shaped stone pendant, matching the green of her eyes.
Reference Image(s) for Items: From above refs, these two had my fave versions of her pendant - (1) [PL Cert] [PL Uncert]
(2) [HA Cert] [HA Uncert]

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: OC variant of a commercial cosplay (Pokemon)  

Teigra

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:50 am
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | Mutant Nymph Mini | Moderate | Solo )

Please note that if a mutant has been rolled and then this gets rolled, I'd like to downgrade to a regular nymph (different concept) per the rules in blue! Thank you <3

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Mutant Nymph Usdia
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: White Tree of Gondor
WIP Needed? Yes, please!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Thilivern
Owner: Mahogany Sunset
Breed: White Tree of Gondor
Temper: Venerable
Tag Background: tbd
Tag frame color: tbd
Tag feather color(s): tbd

Color Palette: Black: for use on eye markings, gem strings, and wherever else it's mentioned. #060C7C: darkest blue; for use on eyes, inner ears, eye markings, banner, and darkest streaks in hair. #2591DC: jewel-tone blue; for use on eye markings, hooves, some flowers, and any applicable glowing gems. #48B7E5: "pale blue" mentioned all over the place; slightly darker and lighter shades could be used in a gradient or something. #E4F3FD: palest blue; for use in streaks in hair, eye markings, and other places where it seems right. White: not necessarily completely white, possibly an extremely pale blue so that the shading shows up, if that's a problem; used wherever mentioned.
Body: White. Across his shoulders, back, and upper tail is a pale blue background with a white leaf pattern like this that fades into the white parts of his coat when it reaches them.
Face: Very pale blue fading to white toward the muzzle and around eyes, with markings like this around the eyes. Eyes should be half-lidded and looking toward the ground to show more of the markings. Mouth edit so he's not quite so smiley looking, eyebrows slightly draw together ("furrowed brow"). Ears slightly more slender and bowed out than the nymph ears - [x]. Ears should be white with blue inner ears. Deep blue irises (#060C7C maybe) without sclera or pupils. Eyebrows between white and pale blue.
Mane: Cascades messily and curly to just above ankles. White with blue streaks (i.e. used to be blue, turned white, now has a few dark streaks left) the same color as his eyes and a braided crown. Maybe a few other messy, disheveled braids in there - it shouldn't be too voluminous, since he's a guy and he has to have a little bit of practicality. X3 Along with the regular hair, I'd love it if he had leaves and vines growing in his mane, much like Calixte. They can be braided in, as well. The leaves should be a bright white. Light blue flowers also braided in, with white centers (like Calixte's, five-petaled). Finished hairstyle might look something like this.
Tail: Nymph fawn tail. Top section should be pale blue with white leaf markings - outer 'fluff' is white.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven nymph hooves. Fetlocks - small bit longer than regular fetlocks; like the Cerynei templates, but a little looser/less rigid looking. Hooves should be a jewel-tone blue - #2591DC maybe. Fetlocks fade from white into a pale blue.
Reference Image(s): Leaf markings, eye markings, [ears], complete hairstyle, Calixte

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom antlers similar to these. They should be white, seemingly made of wood and sprouting white leaves and pale blue flowers with white centers (like the ones in his hair). Draped with glowing blue gems on black string in the shapes of teardrops.
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: A small, white sapling sprouting on his rump, with roots circling his legs to his knees, as well as around his tail. Leaves should be white with a few small blue flowers. (A tiny bonsai version of this with leaves.)

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Silver bracelet like this with glowing blue stones inset (foreground foreleg). Tabards (wider + smoother than shop ones) with this emblem on it. Banner should be dark blue of his eyes with the White Tree emblem in white. Also, a thin white border just inside the edge of the banner.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bracelet. White Tree Emblem  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:48 am
PROXYING

Entry Tag: (baby_gwing | Pawed Mutant | Extreme | Twins)

Username of owner(s): baby_gwing
Breed: pawed mutant
Level of Edits: extreme

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  

stella cinere
Crew

Ice-Cold Codger

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:13 pm
Entry Tag: (musicaloner7| mutant | moderate???| solo custom)

Edit Category: - moderate???
Soquili Species: mutant, uni, kalona??
Concept Origin: oc
WIP Needed? yes. streams are nice too.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: -tan, with a white underbelly, and a few white freckles here and there.
- black leg stockings and white peeking through the slots on the legs, with lace along the tops of the black.
- black neck marking, with lace at the bottom
- Medical plus sign on the back, with an outline, and lace "dripping" from it.
Face: - little fang exposed
- olive green eyes, with a medical "+" sign for his pupil. Black sclera.
- Black along the bottom jaw, that connects down to the neck marking.
- Some white dusted around the eye, horizontally
- a few white freckles on the face
- long lashes
- a lace design at the corner of the eye.
- black eyeshadow
Mane: light blue, curly, with ringlets on the sides. A large curl on the front, and a strand curled up in the center. A long black ribbon wrapping should contain the long hair, and trail down, letting the remaining bit expose.{ see ref, 2hard2explain.}
Tail: white cobra, with black lace markings
Hooves/Fetlocks: paws, man
Reference Image(s): User Image User Image

Horn(s): normal uni horn, all black
Wings: mini little kalona wings { see ref }
Other Notes: he has little bitty fangs too

Trading Post Items: ---
Custom Items:
- Butt bow
- Glasses
- sleeves
- hair ribbon
- droplet earring
- little accessory on the cobra tail
- The necklace

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it's an oc so  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:14 pm
Entry Tag: (Raving.Rabbids| Feline winged Mutant | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

Username of owner(s): Raving.Rabbids
Breed: Feline Winged Mutant
Level of Edits: Heavy/Extreme [thought probably leaning more towards extreme.]

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints/ cosplay

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.

Raving.Rabbids

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:36 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | Half-Uni owlwalker | Moderate | Solo )

I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: CC up to moderate
Soquili Species: half-unicorn cursed owl skinwalker
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? not needed

Body: slate blue with touches of purple with blue tiger stripes, can be any shades even gradients. Sister to Hazalinia and Liliana. I'm really open to a lot of her being CC so long as it seems a reasonable result child of their parents; Their mother is blue/silver much like Haz but paler blues with less striping. Their father is red/black/silver.
Face: Red eyes (these are important because she gets the red eyes from their father), scared and partially blinded in one eye from fight with Haz, the scar forms a jagged crescent mimicking the "moongazer" marking seen on both sisters
Mane: style CC, Silver grey streaked with the blue from her stripes
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: regular hooves
Reference Image(s):
sisters
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F07iqvPbMZY/TPViI8sgNaI/AAAAAAAAJjU/38Z2L-f1sBs/s1600/kestrel+maybe.jpg

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): a small unicorn horn, it would barely show past the pelt
Pelt: based on a kestrel, colors somewhere between natural and Krystal's base colors http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_F07iqvPbMZY/TPViI8sgNaI/AAAAAAAAJjU/38Z2L-f1sBs/s1600/kestrel+maybe.jpg http://ny.audubon.org/sites/default/files/photos/kestrel_flight.jpeg
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

((Not sure if it's need it but I have the skinwalker concept form for her too, under spoiler.))

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: half-uni
Pelt Species: owl

Personality (required): Superior, Krystal has always been made to feel she was the special one, the first of Calandra and Bret's children to show strongly their unicorn ancestry. She's also highly jealous of anyone claiming what she feels is her's by right. As things slowly fall apart she begins to grown more and more paranoid that everyone is against her trying to deny her what is her's. She blames Hazalinia for everything.

Background (required): ((note all of these characters are OCs of mine and thus far only Hazalinia and her twin Liliana have been aquired as Soquili.)) Krystal is one of the elder sisters of Hazalinia Moongazer. Krystal was their mother's favored daughter being one of only 2 to inherit traits from the unicorn grandparents on each side. Problems arose from the fact that its Haz's twin that shares the gift. Mostly an appearance thing, but they train in practical healing feeling that would make the best use of even the smallest touch of latent talent. As Liliana began to train with mother and elder sister, Krystal tried to claim more and more of Liliana's time, always while looking down on Hazalinia. Adding to the conflict is Krystal's jealousy that Hazalinia bears the family Moongazer marking and Krystal -- special though she is -- does not.

The tension between the sisters culminated in a physical battle where an unlucky hit scared and partially blinded Krystal. It is because of this battle and Haz's refusal to apologize for the injury, that Hazalinia was banished from the family home. With Haz gone Krystal hoped for things to improve but despite the best efforts of Calandra and Liliana, her eye took time healing and the resulting scar taking a crescent shape seemed to mock her every time she saw her reflection. Krystal withdrew from the family feeling less and less like the favored daughter and more and more like she too had been outcast. No matter what was said or done to try to reasure her, Krystal felt the rest of the family was against her. Her paranoia grew until finally she fled from the family's home and her personal demons. Krystal's goal became trying to find Hazalinia to what purpose she was not sure until she her path crossed that of a strange human. Her dreams became haunted and her awakened to a new purpose, Vengence. There's no telling when exactly Krystal was cursed but she never did knowingly encounter the human past that first meetings.
Plot ideas (required): Hunting down Hazalinia, her family and any close to them. Krystal can not allow her sister to have any happiness. It is all Haz's fault that Krystal too was estranged from the family. She'll work to make the lives of any linked to the Dragonmoon family a living hell. With Hazalinia lifemated to Blade a mother and grandmother, the time seems ripe for big sister to make her entrance.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:38 pm
Entry Tag: (Dollfie | Flutter | Moderate | Twins)

RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): Dollfie
Breed: Flutter
Level of Edits: Moderate (?)

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

WishMage

Spiritual Seeker

9,775 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:53 pm
Entry Tag: (WishMage | Cerynei | Unsure | Solo Custom)

COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: - Moderate, Heavy, or Extreme I think.
Soquili Species: - Cerynei
Body Build: War (draft if I cant get the nose)
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin: God Cosplay? (Cernunnos)
WIP Needed? Nope

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like to go with mostly natural earthy colors. Creams, tans browns and reds. I'd like to see green and growing things all around and over him, vines, flowers, etc to give the sense that he is a forest god.
Face: green, blue or violet eyes, roman nose for drafts, blush, any facial markings
Mane: Edited: would like to do dreads or little braids over long hair. Brown, reddish brown or cream colored.
Tail: Edited; matching the mane in style
Hooves/Fetlocks: long fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
X
X
X

Horn(s): I'd love custom antlers, somewhat large ones befitting the horned god.
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: CC - Maybe some feathers or something.
Custom Items: Cernunnos usually had a serpant and a torc, I'd love to see him wearing a pelt or pelts.
Reference Image(s) for Items:
X (again)
X
X
X

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff