A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Ear piercing ideas

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Star-geeker rolled 20 100-sided dice: 100, 5, 1, 53, 55, 44, 64, 25, 90, 65, 5, 76, 20, 35, 72, 49, 48, 40, 22, 77 Total: 946 (20-2000)

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:48 pm
- however I have both ear lobes done with a gun before. It's quite dangerous though. And I have ear studs stuck inside my ear and gotten infected and there's some blood. I recommend do not get the ears pierced with a gun. Because my ears were unique . But anyways I looking for Tragus ear piercing like my little sister. I wander if could possibly do on two sides. I think that would be unique. But not at once. I wander if I get one side done and then another. So I am not gothic though, I was thinking of take care of those. My mother isn't a fan of that part of the ear pierced. But I told her it's my body and it's my ears. So I have no tattoos. So I been asking her about getting it done before my program starts again. She thinks that why I wanted to do that. But so I take care of myself . I might do one side at the time. My little sister have one on one ear. She have two ear studs on one ear and same on other side, she have her top part of the ear done, and Tragus. But I wander if how long does it heal for. My little sister said " it was fastest healing process in two weeks". Which it's easier to take care of.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:03 pm
I think I had that problem with my ears a while back.
I never wear earrings anymore though.
I haven't had time to put in earrings.

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash