A Wrestlemania Moment Worth Forgetting

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 12:43 pm
A once illuminated room would begin to lose that light, and with it, lost this feeling of happiness and, instead, replaced it with that of something dark. Something that drew something out from the hearts of thousands in attendance for this spectacular event. What the hell was going?

Step.

Step.

Step.

The sound of footsteps could be heard, slow, calculated steps that would begin to make it's way closer to the source of amplification. Until finally, the titantron would explode with life, flaring up the titantron of a wrestler who has done it all, from winning World Titles, to fighting the very best that each place had to offer. All while coming out in extraordinary fashion.

While he walked into the arena with a sold-out crowd cheering him, all while his theme played in the background, showing the cold transformation that the man has taken. That very song was, "Behind Blue Eyes" the Limp Bizkit version of the song which had a bit more of a rock touch to it in comparison to the original Who version.

Despite the song playing and the stage coming to life, there was still a lingering feeling of despair for some reason. It was haunting, almost chilling to the bone that such an electric person could leave a more depressing feeling than anything else.

As the music would continue, with the titantron to mash up with the song, the man would take a long look at his titantron, then at the crowd who seemed to like the man who was making his return. Sporting an attire which consisted of tight black pants, with the shirt he stepped in the business with, saying, "Archangel" on the front. The Anti-Christ not only reverting back to his old name, but it seemed that he had the old attitude of cold to the touch and thirsty for success.

He would begin to take a turn towards the ramp, and once there, he would have a slow pace down, letting the atmosphere soak in, letting every reaction fuel him for success, stopping once every few steps to evaluate every face in the crowd, taking his time before he hit that ring to do whatever he planned to do, whether it be to break the man's neck, or put on a performance like that has never been seen, and with that very though being processed by the commentators who were trying to figure out what the man was going to do when he hit that ring., he would continue walking, making his way to the ring.

Finally, he reached ringside, in which he turned a sharp left, and fastening his pacing of steps as he climbed each steel step, making his way to the center of the apron, and entering the ring.

Upon entering the ring, Trent would have requested a microphone, which he would receive from the hands of an official who answered his request instantly. The music would cut from the PA System, and all that was left was Trent in the center of a ring and a sold-out crowd beginning to chant Cart over and over.

"You continue to cheer a man such as Cartwright. Despite what he has done to me, despite the things he has done to others."

Trent started as if on the verge of breaking down already.

"You all believe so desperately that I am the only bad guy in this confrontation but you all don't know what that mean thinks about you. Which is why I am going to tell you."

He paused for a moment, placing his hand out in the direction of the titantron.

"Cartwright defeated me last night at Wrestlemania. We both did our best, whether it was putting a person through a table, hitting them weapons, or even throwing a person in the way of a time bomb. We beat the s**t out of one another and he ended up winning."

Trent began to laugh putting his hand down, the crowd listening as they want to see the escalation of a beaten Trent.

"I thought I was the bad guy. I thought I was the one that was going to throw him under the bus, or in this case, a truck. But instead, I was thrown over and brought down once again, and more importantly, I will be humiliated because of this due to you people, due to Cartwright."

The crowd would begin to gain some life at the hearing of Trent's humiliation.

"You will see another shade of Cart if I am forced to comply with whatever things he has to do. I am a man who respects the rules, but Cartwright is unlike that and he will show that eventually."

Pause.

"As far as your future goes. I will be free soon, and as soon as that happens, I am aiming for your throat. You dare humiliate me, and I will do the same. I will beat you, punish you, burn you, dismember you, even kill you if I get the chance. Because, you see. This Wrestlemania moment you had, of defeating me, is worth forgetting. It's your choice."

With that said, Trent would stop speaking. His theme would hit the PA System as he would begin to head in the direction of the ropes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:20 pm
Trent looks prepared to leave the ring and to head out of the arena, when his theme is suddenly interrupted by the amazing sound of Barbra Streisand by Duck Sauce. The crowd roars with cheers as The Extraordinary Englishman, Cartwright, enters the arena wearing an amazingly fancy all white costume which totally compliments his skin colour. Unlike Trent, Cartwright looks chuffed as he looks at the man standing inside the ring, who can't be pleased about Cartwright coming out. Cartwright receives a microphone from a member of the WWFG arena staff and raises it towards his mouth to speak into it.

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

JR: "These fans are going crazy for WWFG's favourite Englishman! I think at Wrestlemania he reminded everyone of just how good he is in a hardcore environment!"

King: "Yeah well these idiots can love whoever they want, the person who deserves it though is my boy Trent! Let's not forget that Trent was able to hang-in there with Mr. EEW himself in said match at Wrestlemania!"

User Image

Cartwright: "Trent, Trent, Trent! It's so good to see you tonight, for a change! That is because we have some business to discuss! But first, let's remind everyone of why you deserve every single thing that has ever happened to you up until this very moment!"

Cartwright pretends to unravel a scroll with his free hand which, if it were real, would roll all the way down the ramp and next to the ring from where he is standing as it is such a long list.

Cartwright: "You want to paint us both as equally questionable individuals, but I have never tried to take away someone else's rightfully earned Number One Contendership to the WWFG Legacy Championship due to winning the Royal Rumble! Why?! Because I'm not a wanker!"

The Englishman sets the crowd off as they happily chant "WANKER" at Trent. Some members of the crowd shake their fists in a jerking motion towards Trent.

Crowd: "WANK-AH! WANK-AH! WANK-AH!"

King: "What does that word even mean, JR?!"

JR: "I don't think it's a term of endearment, that's for sure!"

Cartwright: "I couldn't possibly be as bad as you, because I have never kidnapped another wrestler to try and force said Royal Rumble Winners hand into surrendering his spot in the main event of Wrestlemania!"

The titantron shows an image of a tied-up Jaws in the back of a car.

Cartwright: "So as far as I'm concerned, you deserve what you have gotten and that is back-to-back losses at Wrestlemania against The English Gentleman! I am sure that both losses hurt but for very different reasons! Last year, I ensured that you didn't get to win the WWFG Legacy Championship! That feeling must have SUCKED! But this year, the loser of our Death Match agreed to become the winners butler!"

The crowd cheers as Cartwright reminds Trent of what he agreed to, which must be making him feel sick right now.

Cartwright: "Now don't worry Trent, it's going to be great! You don't even have to worry about a uniform because, being the swell guy that I am, I have already sorted that out for you! Trust me, thanks to me, this is going to be the smartest that you have ever looked! I'm going to make a proper classy man out of your wannabe Anti-Christ Archangel scumbag arse!"

The titantron shows the suit that Cartwright has brought for Trent to wear. It is hanging-up in Cartwright's locker room.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

JR: "What a nice suit, King! It's got a little bow tie and everything!"

King: "He can't make Trent wear that crap! This is a travesty!"

Cartwright: "Trent, I assure you that I can and will obey the rules of our agreement! I will be totally fair, despite what you have done to me! Everything will be done by the book! I am a great believer in transparency, as are all of these great fans here tonight! There is nothing humiliating about anything in this situation! I mean, look at that suit! You have got to admit that even you will look damn good in a suit like that! If I had lost, I would have happily worn that because of how good it looks and how fine the material is! Only the very best is allowed for my new butler!"

Cartwright sounds sincere about the entire situation. He has made his points and kindly provided Trent with suitable attire for his new role in life. Perhaps this will be a fresh start between the two?

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:17 pm
You have to be kidding me. Trent was fine with a suit that made him look sharp, not one that made him look like another man's b***h like this suit. Something about it made Trent feel even more disgusted about this situation, even more so than the cheers going in the direction of Cartwright.

With microphone still in hand, Trent looked to bring it back to his mouth and speak, however, Cartwright seemed to have wanted the chattering to stop. Trent would have continued if it weren't for the signing he gave and knowing that this ridiculous, absurd, and most of all, detestable man held his contract due to that match. He was locked into this position for a certain amount of time.

With that in mind, Trent would have simply dropped the microphone, dropped to the mat, and began to head up the ramp. Crossing paths with the man who had won at Wrestlemania, and headed back to the locker room. An applause being the final thing he heard as he left Cartwright alone with the crowd.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:55 pm
Cartwright: "See?! Trent is already embracing his new role in life, which is being my butler! He's gone to get changed into his new suit! Now, I never got Trent's measurements, but I'm very good at guessing and I'm sure that it will fit him juuuust fine!"

The titantron shows a crowd sign that reads, "Where's My Butler?". Cartwright points at it with his microphone with a smile on his face.

Cartwright: "It's not enough to find a butler, you have to earn it! Preferably in a Death Match at Wrestlemania! Let's give Trent a moment to change his wardrobe! I'm sure that he would love to come out here and show-off his new look to us all! In fact, that will be my first request! I'm nice like that, I will break Trent into his job gently like that!"

King: "I can't believe what has happened to poor Trent! He's gone from Main Eventing Wrestlemania for the WWFG Legacy Championship one year ago to the winner of that matches butler! Such fate shouldn't happen to such a good guy!"

JR: "You're the only person in the world who thinks that Trent doesn't deserve this fall from grace! I think he's earned every single second of it!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:17 pm
Trent already had left, in fact, he was on the verge of completely exiting the arena itself. Not wanting to deal with Cartwright tonight. However, he would be alerted about a request by backstage staff of a request from Cartwright.

"Hey, Trent. Cartwright just told you to put the suit on and come back out for the crowd, as fast as possible."

The stage hand said outright, as Trent would begin to sink deep down from the command. And almost within an instant, he snapped by throwing the staff hand on he ground and walking in the direction of the locker rooms. The cameraman following behind.

The crowd cheering while they watched Trent begin to get angrier, more appalled by what Cartwright was making him do by the second. Until finally he saw Cartwright's name on the door, where he would open it up, and slam the door behind him, not allowing the camera man to follow.

Slight commercial break

"Are you almost done in there."

It's been about two minutes since the last of Trent has been seen, but his voice would reply instantly with a harsh toned, "Shut up" at the man.

The door opened and Trent would be sporting the exact outfit that Cartwright showed on the picture. Feeling ridiculous, he would shove the camera out of his face instantly and make his way to the ring, without having any coverage of him from a prude camera holder.

Trent would now be shown on the top of the stage, checking his watch and waiting for his favorite moment of the night. His heart pounding and his face covered with a smile once he heard the entrance music of Trent, and even more so when he walked out. Coming out sluggishly since he didn't want to hear the fans or Cartwright when he made his appearance. Which would all happen. Trent waiting for Cartwright to get this scene over with.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:47 pm
Cartwright points towards Trent as the crowd cheers, boos, laughs, wolf-whistles and shouts at Trent, creating a sea of noise and a reaction that nobody could have ever imagined a Trent entrance could provoke! It's quite the sight to see as the individuals are reacting in different ways.

King: "That suit looks a little tight on Trent, I bet Cartwright made sure it was a size smaller on purpose, just to mess with him!"

JR: "Don't judge everyone by your own low standards, King!"

Cartwright: "Ladies and gentlemen, here he is, Butler Trent! Doesn't he look good?! I told him he'd look good in this suit! Everyone looks good in that suit!"

Crowd: "BUTLER TRENT! BUTLER TRENT! BUTLER TRENT!"

Cartwright: "Can we get a spotlight on Trent?!"

The arena lights darken as a spotlight highlights Trent in all of his suited glory.

Cartwright: "Come on, Trent! I'm making you the center of attention here! This is your moment! Embrace it! Embrace your new role as my butler! I want to see you smile! You should be happy about this! Wave at the fans! Blow them kisses! Dance for them! Don't stand there looking like a stroppy teenager!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:58 pm
The spotlight was on Trent who couldn't be more aggravated. Hell, losing a match to the worst talent on the roster wouldn't even be as bad as what was happening right now. The commands would be made as the crowd would be cheering the antics of Cartwright.

The Archangel looked down, scratched the back of his head, only to bring his head up to bring the saddest smile that has ever existed. A smile that was so gut-wrenching to look off, let alone, pull off. But the crowd still loved it and would continue to be as noisy as possible at this site.

King: It looks like Trent is about to cry. Someone should stop this!

JR: It seems like he is happy about it, King! Look at that smile.

King: Exactly JR, that's a smile that says death is a better option than this!

As the commentators would continue to speak among each other at this site, Trent would wave at some of the crowd who would continue the chant. This was cruel and unusual punishment, and Trent plans to get Cartwright back as soon as he gets out of this. However, that's as far as he went at the moment, despite hearing the other two commands.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:43 pm
Cartwright has a smile on his face as he watches Trent, but his eyes tell us that he was expecting more effort from his new butler to fulfill his wishes.

Cartwright: "No kisses, no dancing, no singing or mime for bonus points?! What do we think about this, fans?!"

Crowd: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Cartwright: "That's what I was thinking too! I suppose you did well to go that far on your first day, Trent! Let's give him a round of applause!"

The crowd continues to boo Trent for failing the tasks that Cartwright asked of him. How dare he not comply with the superior race that is the English's whims!

Cartwright: "I'll let you practice those things in-front of a mirror as you prepare to do them next week for everyone! Come on, let's go!"

Cartwright motions for Trent to head backstage as the crowd shouts nasty things at Trent from behind the barricade, like the tough guys they are.

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers