Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply The Bible
Question

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 3:17 am
What would you say to this person?

Quote:
hey everyone..if your seeing this it is because I am weak and powerless...I came to a Christian group to seek repentance. See, I think I may be HIV pos. but I am too afraid to get tested.

I proclaimed long ago that I would never be ashamed. I would go to the cross if I were there. nothing would stop me.

Then He said. Will you go now? I said no. I cant.

That cross is our sin. I AM ASHAMED. I AM AFRAID. I can NOT do what Jesus did. I do NOT want to be called as a warrior. It means I will first have to face Him and My own Sin.

Before I can condemn any of you of yours.
Because I am a filthy sinner. I try and I fail.
The Lord picks me up and guides me
He does not lie
He is Law.
He is Love.

But, Christians, will I die in my sin? I can not face this, it is terrifying.
And I am being forthright and honest.

I am being true and open. I am not capable of facing a possible death sentance. Not for me...I would take that willingly...I would be put n the cross.
But for one I may have hurt...Just one. I cant not face this...A boy, a man, the sin of my fornication could be his death...how could i even tell him? How can I?

It is a yoke upon my shoulders day and night. it is heavy and it is painful.
To the cross I go? No. I have failed. I am ashamed. But, He wont trade places with me. He is too big. That is His SEAT at the head of the table. Jesus, guide me. I live and I will die for you.

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 4:11 am
Garland-Green

Quote:
hey everyone..if your seeing this it is because I am weak and powerless...I came to a Christian group to seek repentance. See, I think I may be HIV pos. but I am too afraid to get tested.

I proclaimed long ago that I would never be ashamed. I would go to the cross if I were there. nothing would stop me.

That cross is our sin. I AM ASHAMED. I AM AFRAID. I can NOT do what Jesus did. I do NOT want to be called as a warrior. It means I will first have to face Him and My own Sin.

He does not lie
He is Law.
He is Love.

I am being true and open. I am not capable of facing a possible death sentance. Not for me...I would take that willingly...I would be put n the cross.
But for one I may have hurt...Just one. I cant not face this...A boy, a man, the sin of my fornication could be his death...how could i even tell him? How can I?

To the cross I go? No. I have failed. I am ashamed. But, He wont trade places with me. He is too big. That is His SEAT at the head of the table. Jesus, guide me. I live and I will die for you.

oh my, that's heavy.
well... i mean, he's gotta get tested, then you can go on from there. ask for forgiveness and pray about it, and have faith in god no matter what.
if he's negative for it than wonderful. rejoice in lord jesus.
and if he's positive,
then i'd say this is gonna be a big test for him, and if he means everything he says than god jesus will hold you to it. he keeps his words, so he expects us to.
many people are healed by faith.

read hebrews 11.
that has recently became one of my favorite chapters.
patience and faith.
oh and a side thing.. (if he really is willing to die for the lord.)

just know that in the book of jasher,it tells you that god would take people's lives early in order to save them from his upcoming destruction.

i will pray for him. heart  

1nstrumental

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:26 pm
Other posts of the person;
Quote:
When did He say that? He said pick up your cross and follow me..Why do you people make up a God that doesnt exist? Why do you all recite Paul in your comments and not Jesus? I know...Because Jesus is the most confounding and wise man that walked the earth. Paul is easy to parrot.

Quote:
Jesus said be my disciples. This is a test for true Christians. Are you going to quote paul? a man who didnt even walk with Jesus? Or John? a first hand account of how He spoke? Go build a Church of Paul. Ambassadors dont have to get dirty like disciples......And your all so f--ing clean.

My response was;
Let me quote John then (Christ's beloved disciple);
1 John 2:1
My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

My dear Children refers to other Christians. He recognized that Christians can sin, and need to repent. Jesus paid for all our sins on the cross. Past, present and future. Does that mean we are free to sin as much as we like? No, it means we should attempt to live holy lives. To present ourselves, and our bodies as a living sacrifice to God, but if and when we fail we have an advocate who knows what it means to be tested and what it means to be human.

Paul's letters are in the Bible... They were recognized as Scripture by the church. Peter also vouched for Paul by calling it (what Paul wrote) Scripture;

2 Peter 3:16
As he does in all his letters when he speaks in them of these matters. There are some things in them that are hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other Scriptures.

I think you are on the right track if you want to repent. We can receive forgiveness if we ask for it. There is no sin that is too big, no fall that is too big.

You said; how could i even tell him?

You need to tell this person so that he can get tested and get medications if he needs to, and so that he knows to be careful with his blood that no one else are infected. If you love them, then you should keep their best interest in mind and not have fear overshadow what is the right thing to do in this situation.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 1:37 pm
f*****t Cake
Garland-Green

Quote:

He does not lie
He is Law.
He is Love.

oh my, that's heavy.
well... i mean, he's gotta get tested, then you can go on from there. ask for forgiveness and pray about it, and have faith in god no matter what.
and if he's positive,
then i'd say this is gonna be a big test for him, and if he means everything he says than god jesus will hold you to it. he keeps his words, so he expects us to.

read hebrews 11.
patience and faith.

just know that in the book of jasher,it tells you that god would take people's lives early in order to save them from his upcoming destruction.

Very heavy. The right thing to do is as you have pointed out to get tested and to warn other people who could be affected by this. We have to be responsible when we do something that is not right, and when we realize we have done something that is not right and attempt as far are we are able to prevent further damage because of our actions. We are all going to have to give an account for ourselves.

Prayer is always helpful. 3nodding  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

1nstrumental

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 2:51 pm
Garland-Green
f*****t Cake
Garland-Green

Quote:

He does not lie
He is Law.
He is Love.

oh my, that's heavy.
and if he's positive,

read hebrews 11.
patience and faith.

Very heavy. The right thing to do is as you have pointed out to get tested and to warn other people who could be affected by this. We have to be responsible when we do something that is not right, and when we realize we have done something that is not right and attempt as far are we are able to prevent further damage because of our actions. We are all going to have to give an account for ourselves.

Prayer is always helpful. 3nodding

Absolutely! You are right on the money.
Repentance is key to a happy God. heart

Nice healing words. Bravo.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:57 am
God will forgive him and accept him into heaven if he seeks repentance.  

User 32423819

Lady Vizsla

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 12:51 pm
I would tell them that no matter how bad the disease, God can still cure him/her. And the person who may be affected deserves to know. God cured lepers and demoniacs; people who were far worse off and deeper in sin than others. No human being is beyond his grasp.  
The Bible

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games