Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || The Northern Mines Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:13 am
User Image

Newly opened project, lead by Executive Foreman Sorasu Nishimure and his daughter, young Miharu. The pair lead near a dozen men into the stone in search of a sustainable source of iron and coal. While the prospect of the mine is unsure initially, the area has, in the past, been found to be rich with various minerals and salts.

Currently standing the excavation is currently only around fifty feet deep into the mountainside, this has largely been due to a lack of experienced hands to help scout the area properly, as well as the initial supports of the cave entrance had several minor setbacks.

A small tent-city has sprung up at the foot of the monument cliffside, as the workers have chosen to remain on site, with the exception of the weekends, to promote a healthy work effort, and to make travel for shifts less time consuming.

Current cave map:
None, the caverns are only to a depth of fifty feet in a straight line.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 8:17 pm
User ImagexxxGen Uchihaxxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀
"Right Now, I'm Letting You Live. And I'll Continue To Keep You Alive..."

Finally finding his way towards the mines entrance Gen just looked around. There were everyday peopel here already swinging pickaxes and the like. Several were lined up near the entrance resting in a line as they ate their meals it seemed for the day. Gen stared looking for the person that the Hokage was speaking about. Sorasu, or the other name Miharu. As people walked by him he stopped one of them before speaking. "Um do you know where I can find Sorasu?" He asked. "The Hokage sent me."

"Until You've Grown Enough To Become Worth Killing."

▶ Chakra: 370 ▶ Stamina:145
▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC:
▶ Passives:

▶ Abilities: To Copy / To Hypnotize
• Gen has found himself more adept to Genjutsu. Thus allowing him to receive a (-5) to any Genjutsu above D rank.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform. (Bloodline)
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:26 pm
"Bossman? Yeah, he's in the blue tent over by the mouth of the mine. Can't miss him. Big blue eyes, scar over the left eye. Little miss might be around somewhere, but I think she had some social function, bossman was complaining about her and a couple of the other guys asking for it off. I think she was the only one with extra leave hours though." A man with a rather large looking forehead, the effect of a receding hairline, said as he brushed some sweat from his face and tossed a bag of loose stone off to one side.

As Gen moved towards the tent he would see a man matching the description of the foreman that the worker had given. The sound of pickaxes and drills setting into the mountainside could be heard, and occasionally grunts and angry tirades from workers as they found nothing too special behind the next blast.

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:39 pm

Listening to the man Gen turned his head slightly. More men came in and out of the mine. The ones sitting from earlier had finished their lunch and had quickly gotten back to work. When the man mentioned the tent his head turned facing that. He had a scar over his eye, and the girl that the Hokage mention didn't seem to be there. A small nod came from Gen as he turned on the base of his heels. Moving now towards the tent Gen stopped just at the slit within the middle. Reaching forward his hand parted the covering as he entered into the tent. "Sorasu?" He questioned while entering into the tent. His arm, leg and back still bandaged though it was only his arm that you could tell was still wrapped. Or at least that other people could see. "The Hokage said to come and meet you, that I Might be assistance."

▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC:
▶ Passives:

• Gen has found himself more adept to Genjutsu. Thus allowing him to receive a (-5) to any Genjutsu above D rank.
• Flame Proficiency: Katon [ Fire ] ninjutsu cost [50%] less chakra to perform. (Bloodline)
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used. ( If chakra was used, you recover chakra; if stamina was used, you recover stamina; if both were used, you recover both. )

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:06 pm
"Just call me Sora. Yeah, Masahiro said he'd be sending a few kids my way eventually to help out. Right now I could use a hand or two inside of the mine. Scouting the halls or..." Just as he began to speak another small explosion rocked the area and some whooping voices came through the air.

Another man would come running into the tent, seeing the Foreman and the Genin speaking. He took off his hard-hat as he entered and nodded to Gen.

"Sora, we found a cavern! We're trying to get a couple guys fitted to go down into the depth and take a look. But there's something reflecting back from our lights down there." The man said, excited, before he ran back out to join the others.

"How about it kid, want to go down and see what's in the cavern? I'll have one of my guys loan you his spelunking gear if you need it." He said as he hopped off of the crate he was sitting on and made his way towards the tent entrance, holding it open for the Genin.

"Tanaka, take your gear off. I got someone else I want to send down there."

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:05 pm

Standing there listening to Sora Gen just watched as a man called out to him. He politely came over speaking about finding a cavern. Gen showed some interest in this considering he'd been asked to come and help by the Hokage. Standing there he listened as they spoke about the bottom reflecting their lights and that someone would have to go down. It didn't take long for Sora to say something to Gen, asking if he'd like to be the first down into the cavern. Gen's attention turned back towards Sora while the other man walked off. He followed him towards the tent, well of course he'd need the gear. He wasn't exactly sure how deep the actual cavern was. "Yeah I'll do it." He nodded and followed Sora into the tent. Hearing his command for another to remove their gear Gen just waited. Taking the suit and gear from the man he began to slip it on. Getting help from the one who had just took it off as to how to properly secure the straps. "Alright I think I'm ready." He turned speaking to Sora as he pulled checking the straps of the gear.

▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC:
▶ Passives:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:06 am
"Alright then, we're sending Yatsu down first, then we'll be lowering you in." Sorasu said as he shifted his stance and grabbed one of the straps the young genin was wearing, latching it into a secondary clasp over his shoulder.

"Rookie mistake, every new kid makes it. But if we had lowered you without adjusting these, all your weight would be on your balls. And well, son, that s**t frankly hurts." Sorasu said with a chuckle as he adjusted the other one.

Just as he finished, the main line tugged twice and Sorasu pushed the boy towards the cavern and the lift that held up the line from the ground.

"We'll be sending a few more in after you, as well, so just hang tight."

Once Gen was strapped in and set to lower, the drop would be rather quick, slowing as they reached closer to the bottom. The man they had lowered before was down in the bottom, and four lanterns were arranged around the drop point, illuminating it.

As Gen touched down he would notice that they landed in a narrow strait, in immediate eyesight the ground was even and only a few pebbles seemed to litter the cavern floor. In the short distance of the light, Gen would be able to make out a few Stalagmites against the distant reflections. Some flowstone was immediately visible at the light's edge. The air seemed sweet, almost sickeningly so at first, but the sensation would pass in a few moments.

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:09 am

When Sora grabbed the strap that Gen was strapped into and told him that it was a rookie mistake, then he could only assume that Tanaka was the one who had made the mistake. After all Gen had stood there when Tanaka was helping him fix and adjust the straps, so the comment just rolled off Gen. Walking and getting pushed a little towards the Cavern Gen just looked down staring at the hole that awaited him. His mind raced thinking about what could be down there, and now as to why the Hokage had asked him to come and help. Right before they started to lower gen down into the cavern Sora mentioned that others were going to be sent down after him, a small nod came from him while he stood there and then felt the pulling and tugging of the straps.

The lights flared as Gen was lowered down his head turning slowly looking around the walls that the lights covered. Feet finally touching the ground his legs tensed and held his body up. The floor seemed smooth as there wasn't much around his feet besides a few pebbles. The lights gave way to some light down in the bottom but it wasn't much. The man before him was already down here, Gen wondered if they were going to light up this area themselves.

▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC:
▶ Passives:

Wolfe Whitehorn

Quote:

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:00 am
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin
Bukijutsu/Bloodline ---/255 ---/245

Finding the place was not too difficult, as there was a bunch of tents set up around the site for a base of operations. As one of the workers outside the mine would pass by, he would stop them momentarily. "Excuse me, I'm a new recruit. The Hokage sent me to begin working in the mine straight away. Perhaps you could tell me where I could find foreman Sorasu?" His headband gave away that he was a genin, at the very least, and his weapons at his waist gave a clear sign that he had at least some physical training.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives/Other < < <

Appearance: Wears the Konohagakure Leaf Headband on his head, where it belongs. His hair covers it somewhat, his bangs coming down over it. He wears a harness with which he keeps his Bow of Blades close, and a katana is tied around his waist like a belt.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:31 pm
"Yeah, that's him there in the cave, helping lower folks down into the cavern. New discovery, we're hoping to find some valuable ores down there." The man said as he pointed the foreman out to the young man, then turning to return to his work.

Should Klaus approach, the blue-eyed man with the scar over his left eye would smile and offer Klaus another harness.

"Taken by the weapons and the look on your face tha' you were sent here to help us out. Tanaka there will help you harness up and I'll guide you down." He said with a nod as he walked back to the crevice and helped another man down onto the line, slowly working him down into the abyss.

Now at the bottom of the pit there would be four people, including Gen. One of which turned and began to inspect the walls beside their landing zone, then pulling several lanterns out of his pack, handing four of them to each of the other miners down with him.

"Space them out, the light will carry a decent distance down here. And here's the other gear for you guys. Orders from topside are not to make any mining runs initially, we're just down here to scout and see if we find anything immediately recognizable. New guy, we're I'm gonna go with you up the north end, towards those reflections off the far wall. We're holding on for two more, at least, before we head past the landing zone though. Gotta travel in groups since it's open down here, we could run across trouble." The man spoke, pulling a pickaxe and some smaller picks from the side of his pack, passing Gen one of each.

He then pulled a little metal container out of one of the pack's pockets, smiling as he did so.

"Take chips from the walls and put one or two down in the circular end of this. If the other end lights up, we've found some decent mineral deposits. Some of them you can immediately tell are ore, they'll look like rust for iron, or green patches of ice if you hit the spot where Orichalc and stone meet. If you get a reddish gold patch in the wall, let me know immediately. It could be orichalc, which we have to treat carefully. Anything glowing Blue with a chakra aura to it, back up and regroup. Gelel tends to have some nasty little protectors lurking about." The man finished as he passed Gen a canteen as well.

GalagaHero

Metal Trsu

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:35 am
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Thanking the worker, Klaus would approach the foreman, harness up and begin his descent. Upon reaching the bottom, he would take a Lantern and greet the other mine workers, then turn to Gen. "Klaus Hatake, my name. May I ask for yours?" Klaus would give a slight bow, something he had done for everyone else, as a polite gesture. He didn't mingle with the others, only introduced himself as a new recruit. His swords clattered at his waist as he moved around, proudly displayed and secured with another harness. Gen was supposed to be his underling, and so Klaus thought it a good idea to examine the boy to see how he acts, so he may be better prepared for the challenges that lie ahead.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

> > > O O C < < <

Appearance: Wears the Konohagakure Leaf Headband on his head, where it belongs. His hair covers it somewhat, his bangs coming down over it. He wears a harness with which he keeps his Bow of Blades close, and a katana is tied around his waist like a belt.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:33 pm

As the others began to make their way down Gen noticed a young man probably around the same age as him. Was he a genin too, well if his question wasn't answered as soon as he thought it. Klaus was wearing the Konoha ninja headband, something that Gen was just carrying upon him and not actually wearing. He nodded to him as he approached with a lantern in hand and bowed slightly. He spoke his name as Gen watched him. The noise of his sword clacking together caught his attention for a brief moment before his gaze turned back to him. "I'm Gen, Gen Uchiha." He spoke out to him. His mind wandered if they were to be on the same team; he'd of never imagined that he'd be over him. Turning around Gen just held out a lantern he'd been given earlier by one of the workers that had come before them. Looking forward as best he could he turned back looking to Klaus. In his right hand he held a small pick axe good for just breaking off a small piece of material from the wall. Looking over he moved walking to what seemed like a clear area and began to 'stab' away at the wall before a small piece came jumping off. Setting the lantern down Gen opened the latch to the small tubing he'd been given; bending down he grabbed the shard of material and placed it into the tube.

As he did so he remembered what the miner had told him. So they were splitting up it seemed, well Gen wouldn't get a chance to see what this other ninja could do. Turning away from him he picked up lantern back up. Walking down the northern path. Each one holding a lantern in hand. Gen could feel how slick the floor felt as they walked, his eyes scanning the floor making sure there he wasn't going to step into a hole or crook in the floor. It would be terrible to get hurt down here, or worse fall to your death. There wasn't much to go on beside what little light they had. "So are we suppose to check the entire cavern, or just scout a little?" He asked the miner he was with, he wondered what Klaus was looking at or where he was. Now he jut stopped walking towards the wall again pick axe ready to strike once more.

▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC:
▶ Passives:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Quote:

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:22 pm
The miner that was leading Gen towards the other end would grab Klaus' harness as well. His eyes set on the boy as he looked at the other group, a thin smile on his lips as he began to talk to them.

"The other group has the bruiser in it, so I'd feel more secure having the two of you with me." The man said as he walked off in the direction of the light, stopping periodically to chip at the wall and test the contents for anything worthwhile.

Stopping every ten feet or so, the man would chip the markings on one side of the wall, looking between the walls and casting light ahead of him on the path to see if there were any pratfalls along the way.

"First time in the depths of the earth, guys?" The man asked, being a little chatty to keep the air between them from being silent.

GalagaHero

Metal Trsu

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:22 pm
User Image

Klaus Hatake
Konohagakure Genin

Klaus walked a small distance away from the other two, staying close but still far enough away to observe his surroundings. At the man's question Klaus would answer truthfully. "Yes, but I like it. It's silent and calming down here." Klaus made a mental note of certain things to make it easier to get back, such as stalagmite and stalagtite formations, and holes in the walls, ceiling, and floor. He also kept an ear out for anything that would move in the dark, and an eye out for anything glowing in the darkness.

Wolfe Whitehorn

Metal Trsu

> > > O O C < < <

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Metal Trsu

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:06 pm

While they walked the miner began speaking with the two young men, telling them that the bruiser of the miners were with the others and that he'd enjoy their company. If only for protection. Gen turned glancing back while stopping, he noticed that the one to have joined them was staying back a bit. This didn't bother Gen, but he wondered why he was doing it. An while walking the miner asked them if it had been their first time down here doing this. Thinking for a moment while turning his attention back to the front of him his lantern held up so that the light shined down the dark tunneling path. "Yeah it's my first time." He spoke looking forward and around him as stalagmites shot up from the ground as the light hit them. "It is very quite down here." He added when Klaus mentioned that he liked the peace and quite. "So...How far are we going?" Gen now listened intently as he awaited the man's response.

▶ Jutsu Used:
▶ OOC:
▶ Passives:

Wolfe Whitehorn

GalagaHero

Quote:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out