Rage against what you perceive as encroachment on your personal life and decisions by God, and then claim to belong to Christ. To hold autonomy and secular arguments for complete and utter self-governing apart from God to be the highest ideal that can ever be achieved, and then say that you believe the Bible. You can not have two masters. Yourself and then God. You will mistreat one, and elevate the other.

John 14:21
Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him."

Isaiah 2:22
Stop regarding man in whose nostrils is breath, for of what account is he?

Proverbs 28:26
Whoever trusts in his own mind is a fool, but he who walks in wisdom will be delivered.

Psalm 50:16-17
But to the wicked God says, "What right have you to tell of My statutes And to take My covenant in your mouth? "For you hate discipline, And you cast My words behind you.

John 8:28
So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me.

John 5:19
So Jesus replied, "Truly, truly, I tell you, the Son can do nothing by Himself, unless He sees the Father doing it. For whatever the Father does, the Son also does.

Related Bible study; Psalm 139: No Escape From God