Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The romantic piano Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:28 pm
The background

You are supposed to meet a blind date at a place called the romantic piano, but when you get there, things are more than they seem.

Rules

I play as the blind date, but you are the one who comes up with the name of whom it is.

Your first line is a fill in the blank. "So, you must be the infamous ____, my name is _____."

This role-play can have up to 3 new players besides me, just so that it is interesting. My family (that is to say Terry, Andy, and Dee) are only allowed to watch this because this role-play is for those who have not been in the Renaissance for real, and all three of them have.

We begin as soon as we have someone who has filled in the blanks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:00 pm
"So, you must be the infamous _leader, my name is Rose."  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:49 pm
Will pauses his piano playing and replies, "Yes, my name is Will. Welcome to the Romantic Piano. What may I get for you today? We have any kind of beverage and any kind of food you can possibly want."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:17 pm
william-tyler
Will pauses his piano playing and replies, "Yes, my name is Will. Welcome to the Romantic Piano. What may I get for you today? We have any kind of beverage and any kind of food you can possibly want."

Rose stood there dressed in an elegant green dress and black heels , looking around the room trying not to seem so desperate . She replied" I will have a pina colada please ?" and then sat down at the table next to his piano.  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:30 pm
With a smile, William replied, "Coming right up."

Mixing the right ingredients, Will returned from the kitchen with one of the best looking pina colada's one could ever lay their eyes upon. He set it down on the table where Rosey sat and then said, "Here you are."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:42 am
william-tyler

Mixing the right ingredients, Will returned from the kitchen with one of the best looking pina colada's one could ever lay their eyes upon. He set it down on the table where Rosey sat and then said, "Here you are."

" Thank you " she replied as she reached for her drink and then took a little sip of it while watching him  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:19 pm
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

" Thank you " she replied as she reached for her drink and then took a little sip of it while watching him

Will took his spot at the piano and without really looking at the keys, began playing a sweet melody.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:49 am
william-tyler
FloweringSoldierRosey
william-tyler

Will took his spot at the piano and without really looking at the keys, began playing a sweet melody.

she sat there and listened to him play on his piano some  

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:13 pm
She sauntered into the room, ready to steal the attention from everyone within sight. To her surprise, the room was only filled with her date, pre-occupied at the romantic piano mentioned in the invitation and another woman in an elegant green dress, sipping what looked like an exquisite piña colada. She stifled her dismay and sashayed to her musical target.

"So, you must be the infamous Donnatello. I'm Dahlia."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:46 am
Different...Very.
She sauntered into the room, ready to steal the attention from everyone within sight. To her surprise, the room was only filled with her date, pre-occupied at the romantic piano mentioned in the invitation and another woman in an elegant green dress, sipping what looked like an exquisite piña colada. She stifled her dismay and sashayed to her musical target.

"So, you must be the infamous Donnatello. I'm Dahlia."

"Uh no, my name is Will, Dahlia, but I am sure Donnatello should be showing up sometime if that's who you are waiting for. I believe Donnatello, is a ninja turtle that comes here in the late evening after he is done with his experiments. Even Ninja turtles need mates too."

(I hope this is okay, Different Very. I am trying to spice things up a bit and this does work with my RP too as its supposed to be a hangout to find dates.)

There was a pause then Will added, "In the meantime, is there something I can get you to eat or drink while you wait?"  

william-tyler

White Mage Rose

Feral Kitten

9,975 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:50 am
She noticed someone else was in the lounge and decided to check out the rest of the place while they talked ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:45 pm
william-tyler

"Uh no, my name is Will, Dahlia, but I am sure Donnatello should be showing up sometime if that's who you are waiting for. I believe Donnatello, is a ninja turtle that comes here in the late evening after he is done with his experiments. Even Ninja turtles need mates too."

(I hope this is okay, Different Very. I am trying to spice things up a bit and this does work with my RP too as its supposed to be a hangout to find dates.)

There was a pause then Will added, "In the meantime, is there something I can get you to eat or drink while you wait?"

(Call me Diff)
"Oh." Dahlia hated being wrong. She didn't like surprises. She already spent so much mental energy convincing herself it was time to put herself out there and this Donnatello character seemed worth it... but, "Uh... did you say... 'turtle'?" She managed to stifle her disdain for errors, but she couldn't hide her confusion at his description. Of course he said turtle, he said turtle twice. It can't be a metaphor for his shyness at this point. Donnatello never mentioned being a turtle in his letters. Turtles can't write, can they? What kind of trick is this? Her mind was racing so fast to the point she might not even hear the pianist's response. She certainly didn't hear him offer her a drink  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:25 am
Different...Very.
william-tyler

(Call me Diff)
"Oh." Dahlia hated being wrong. She didn't like surprises. She already spent so much mental energy convincing herself it was time to put herself out there and this Donnatello character seemed worth it... but, "Uh... did you say... 'turtle'?" She managed to stifle her disdain for errors, but she couldn't hide her confusion at his description. Of course he said turtle, he said turtle twice. It can't be a metaphor for his shyness at this point. Donnatello never mentioned being a turtle in his letters. Turtles can't write, can they? What kind of trick is this? Her mind was racing so fast to the point she might not even hear the pianist's response. She certainly didn't hear him offer her a drink

(okay, diff.)

Will nodded, "I did say Turtle. He is a teenaged mutant ninja turtle, so yes he can write. He is supposedly the smartest one of the 4 brothers. There's Leonardo, Raphael, and Michealangelo as his brothers. Their master is a mutant rat named Splinter and they usually live in a sewer. So, can I get you anything while you wait for him to show? Donnatello is a trustworthy turtle too, but the thing is he has to come out of the sewers at night. Its just their thing."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:42 am
william-tyler

Will nodded, "I did say Turtle. He is a teenaged mutant ninja turtle, so yes he can write. He is supposedly the smartest one of the 4 brothers. There's Leonardo, Raphael, and Michealangelo as his brothers. Their master is a mutant rat named Splinter and they usually live in a sewer. So, can I get you anything while you wait for him to show? Donnatello is a trustworthy turtle too, but the thing is he has to come out of the sewers at night. Its just their thing."

Her gaze fell downward as her mind tried to wrap itself around all this new information, then she perked up on 'yes he can write.' She cocked her head and glared at William while he responded. She missed everything else he said after that. He just... did I ask that out loud? Can he read minds? She blinked hard at her potential lack of privacy. I thought I only asked about the turtle comment. Am I losing my mind? I'm meeting a turtle in the piano bar of a telepath? "Vodka tonic," finally managed to slip out of her mouth through her adrenaline-pumped breathing. She needed to find a seat soon.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 9:26 am
Different...Very.
william-tyler

Her gaze fell downward as her mind tried to wrap itself around all this new information, then she perked up on 'yes he can write.' She cocked her head and glared at William while he responded. She missed everything else he said after that. He just... did I ask that out loud? Can he read minds? She blinked hard at her potential lack of privacy. I thought I only asked about the turtle comment. Am I losing my mind? I'm meeting a turtle in the piano bar of a telepath? "Vodka tonic," finally managed to slip out of her mouth through her adrenaline-pumped breathing. She needed to find a seat soon.

Laughing, Will replied, "You got it, oh and by the way, you did ask that out loud where you might have thought that you didn't."

Getting Dahlia's drink for her, Will thought of the potential prospect of meeting someone cool. At this point, he didn't care what gender they were either. He just wanted someone who was trustworthy to help him look after the kids. Oh sure, he could look in Enthera for the one that he seeks, but he always found that the people of the Renaissance Galaxy to be much more interesting.

He set the drink for Dahlia at her table where Donnatello sits usually, which if one didn't know any better did have a hint of the scent of sewage and sweat. It wasn't a strong smell, but there was one there.

"There you are, a vodka tonic just for you."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces