Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The romantic piano Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:15 pm
william-tyler

Laughing, Will replied, "You got it, oh and by the way, you did ask that out loud where you might have thought that you didn't."

Getting Dahlia's drink for her, Will thought of the potential prospect of meeting someone cool. At this point, he didn't care what gender they were either. He just wanted someone who was trustworthy to help him look after the kids. Oh sure, he could look in Enthera for the one that he seeks, but he always found that the people of the Renaissance Galaxy to be much more interesting.

He set the drink for Dahlia at her table where Donnatello sits usually, which if one didn't know any better did have a hint of the scent of sewage and sweat. It wasn't a strong smell, but there was one there.

"There you are, a vodka tonic just for you."

She wrestled with all the thoughts swarming around her head like Dementors, apparently popping out her mouth unknowingly. She mindlessly followed the vodka tonic to a chair... at a table that was a bit odorous. Why did he sit me here? It smells. She looked around to see if she ended up saying that out loud, too. She glanced at both William and the woman still working on her pina colada before the Dementors set her mind racing about her upcoming shell-shocked date.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:00 am
Will returned to the piano and began playing a nice little tune, one that the piano picked apparently since it was possessed. But Will felt relaxed as he played.  

william-tyler

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:11 pm
william-tyler
Will returned to the piano and began playing a nice little tune, one that the piano picked apparently since it was possessed. But Will felt relaxed as he played.

One sip from the vodka tonic soothed her. The smell from the table began to dissipate. Her mind began to ease into the uncertainty of the evening. She closed her eyes a moment as the sounds of the piano caressed her ears. "Will? What song is that? It's hauntingly beautiful."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:43 pm
(I'm going to play as Donnatello okay? Just to make things fun.)

Donnatello showed up and he too was mesmerized by the melody. He almost crashed a few times into the tables because he was so enchanted, but caught his balance each time he was about to collide.

He wandered to his table and saw that his date was there. "Hello, I am Donnatello. Thank you for waiting for me. I hope that you understand why I must come out at night?"

Ochru

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:19 pm
Ochru

Donnatello showed up and he too was mesmerized by the melody. He almost crashed a few times into the tables because he was so enchanted, but caught his balance each time he was about to collide.

He wandered to his table and saw that his date was there. "Hello, I am Donnatello. Thank you for waiting for me. I hope that you understand why I must come out at night?"

Dahlia was so charmed by the music that she didn't notice the giant anthropomorphic turtle enter the lounge until he was sitting across from her. Her eyes popped open at the thump of his frame trying to fit between the table and chair. The smell of the table became noticeable again. No, it was on the turtle-man. She blinked at him as her thoughts swirled. Even being told that her date was a reptile did not prepare her for standing face to face with him. She thought the stories about teenage mutant turtles was just entertainment, not fact. Thousands of sentences fought to make their way through her throat. Finally, "Donatello" was the only sound to succeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 7:36 am
Different...Very.
Ochru

Dahlia was so charmed by the music that she didn't notice the giant anthropomorphic turtle enter the lounge until he was sitting across from her. Her eyes popped open at the thump of his frame trying to fit between the table and chair. The smell of the table became noticeable again. No, it was on the turtle-man. She blinked at him as her thoughts swirled. Even being told that her date was a reptile did not prepare her for standing face to face with him. She thought the stories about teenage mutant turtles was just entertainment, not fact. Thousands of sentences fought to make their way through her throat. Finally, "Donatello" was the only sound to succeed.

"Dahlia," the turtle replied back. Then he said, "Since this is a date, how about I treat you to some food? Are you feeling hungry right now?"  

Ochru

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:11 am
Ochru
Different...Very.
Ochru

"Dahlia," the turtle replied back. Then he said, "Since this is a date, how about I treat you to some food? Are you feeling hungry right now?"

Her heart was starting to pound. Butterflies began to flutter. Was it the music? The feelings that had encouraged her to accept this date were beginning to surface and conquer her concerns of reptilian romance. "Margherita pizza, if they have it." Her stare was wide and focused as she took in everything about Donatello, and her breath was heavy and intent as she worked to remain calm despite the whirl of emotions. Her hand was firmly grasping the half-full cocktail glass as if it was an anchor keeping her tethered to the reality of this situation. She had too many questions of her own to pick one, but answering questions seemed easy enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:18 am
Different...Very.
Ochru
Different...Very.
Ochru

Her heart was starting to pound. Butterflies began to flutter. Was it the music? The feelings that had encouraged her to accept this date were beginning to surface and conquer her concerns of reptilian romance. "Margherita pizza, if they have it." Her stare was wide and focused as she took in everything about Donatello, and her breath was heavy and intent as she worked to remain calm despite the whirl of emotions. Her hand was firmly grasping the half-full cocktail glass as if it was an anchor keeping her tethered to the reality of this situation. She had too many questions of her own to pick one, but answering questions seemed easy enough.

Donatello asked Will to make the pizza and to get him a pepsi.  

Ochru

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:51 am
Ochru
Different...Very.
Ochru
Different...Very.
Ochru

Donatello asked Will to make the pizza and to get him a pepsi.

Will makes the pizza and it smells more divine than ever. It was as if he was putting his very soul into making the best pizza ever when really all he wanted was for the date to work out.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:48 pm
william-tyler

Will makes the pizza and it smells more divine than ever. It was as if he was putting his very soul into making the best pizza ever when really all he wanted was for the date to work out.

"Mmmm..." the oregano, the tomato, basil, the cheese... her nerves were finally at ease with the night. Food was here. Italian food at that. And something about this place or Will seemed to churn out the best of the best. "Thank you," she finally looked away from Donatello after all this time to acknowledge the chef. "So," Dahlia began as she leaned forward onto the table, "you know you have some explaining to do, right? You never told me you were a turtle... Why did you keep that important detail from me... and... are those stories about ninja mutants saving the day from monstrosities like human-like hogs & rhinos about you?"  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ochru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:17 am
Different...Very.
william-tyler

"Mmmm..." the oregano, the tomato, basil, the cheese... her nerves were finally at ease with the night. Food was here. Italian food at that. And something about this place or Will seemed to churn out the best of the best. "Thank you," she finally looked away from Donatello after all this time to acknowledge the chef. "So," Dahlia began as she leaned forward onto the table, "you know you have some explaining to do, right? You never told me you were a turtle... Why did you keep that important detail from me... and... are those stories about ninja mutants saving the day from monstrosities like human-like hogs & rhinos about you?"

"Well, I didn't want to scare you. And you wouldn't have believed me in the letters and you would have stopped writing if I told you I was a turtle. You had to meet me for yourself to see. The saving the world bit is about my brothers, myself, and my master Splinter. It was unfortunate that I got mixed in with my pet turtle, but I was a human at one point. My brothers and I stepped in some mutagen along with our master who was fighting the shredder at the time and a bunch of us got mixed up in it. The deal with the pig and the rhino, that mix was on purpose. The shredder is evil and he couldn't stand losing. He wanted to breed some powerful mutants to try and stop my brothers and I from undoing what he has done despite what is impossible to undo. The mutant part of me, thats for keeps. As far as I know. There is a rumor going around that somewhere in the Kanto region of the Pokemon world somewhere above Cerulean City there is a machine that can separate man from beast, but the thing is, we'd have to be pokemon trainers to get there and we aren't."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:47 am
Ochru
Different...Very.
william-tyler

"Well, I didn't want to scare you. And you wouldn't have believed me in the letters and you would have stopped writing if I told you I was a turtle. You had to meet me for yourself to see. The saving the world bit is about my brothers, myself, and my master Splinter. It was unfortunate that I got mixed in with my pet turtle, but I was a human at one point. My brothers and I stepped in some mutagen along with our master who was fighting the shredder at the time and a bunch of us got mixed up in it. The deal with the pig and the rhino, that mix was on purpose. The shredder is evil and he couldn't stand losing. He wanted to breed some powerful mutants to try and stop my brothers and I from undoing what he has done despite what is impossible to undo. The mutant part of me, thats for keeps. As far as I know. There is a rumor going around that somewhere in the Kanto region of the Pokemon world somewhere above Cerulean City there is a machine that can separate man from beast, but the thing is, we'd have to be pokemon trainers to get there and we aren't."

"Wow, that's complicated." She wanted to suggest that her leg was being pulled, but she was already sitting in a room with what she's convinced is a magical piano and talking muscular turtle. Really muscular. "Do you really think that with this feud between this evil grater, you'll have time for me?" Her next thought came suddenly and blurted out, "Would I have to stay a secret like Lois Lane and Mary Jane so they don't try to kidnap me?" A glimmer of both fear and adventure flashed across her eyes as she sighed a feeling of surprise that a thought escaped without calculation and overthought. She began to embrace the uncertainty with more curiosity.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ochru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:21 pm
Different...Very.
Ochru
Different...Very.
william-tyler

"Wow, that's complicated." She wanted to suggest that her leg was being pulled, but she was already sitting in a room with what she's convinced is a magical piano and talking muscular turtle. Really muscular. "Do you really think that with this feud between this evil grater, you'll have time for me?" Her next thought came suddenly and blurted out, "Would I have to stay a secret like Lois Lane and Mary Jane so they don't try to kidnap me?" A glimmer of both fear and adventure flashed across her eyes as she sighed a feeling of surprise that a thought escaped without calculation and overthought. She began to embrace the uncertainty with more curiosity.

"Of course I will. And it doesn't have to be a secret no. But, I still want to be sure you are safe too. I know of a place that will accept me day or night if this relationship works out. There is a place called Empress Dee's lounge and its a haven for people who have been misunderstood like me and there is lots to do there too so you won't be bored either even on my missions. Splinter lets me know if there is a mission to take care of. Heh, the funny thing is, he frequents Empress Dee's lounge more than us turtles and he loves their pasta cheese and tomato soup casserole with extra cheese. So, I know its a good place. Plus there is a fighting arena there that my brothers and I can train so we dont have to be in the sewers all the time."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:43 pm
Ochru
Different...Very.
Ochru
Different...Very.
william-tyler

"Of course I will. And it doesn't have to be a secret no. But, I still want to be sure you are safe too. I know of a place that will accept me day or night if this relationship works out. There is a place called Empress Dee's lounge and its a haven for people who have been misunderstood like me and there is lots to do there too so you won't be bored either even on my missions. Splinter lets me know if there is a mission to take care of. Heh, the funny thing is, he frequents Empress Dee's lounge more than us turtles and he loves their pasta cheese and tomato soup casserole with extra cheese. So, I know its a good place. Plus there is a fighting arena there that my brothers and I can train so we dont have to be in the sewers all the time."

He was so sure of himself, the way she liked to portray herself. That's something she picked up in his letters to her, and it emanated now through his very presence although he wasn't the form he wanted to be. He had come to accept and master it. She thought there might be a new element to her life agreeing to meet him here, but it seems that she had agreed to change everything about her life she ever knew. "Is that an invitation to go there now?" His assuredness gave her confidence to go with whatever a new life with him would bring.  

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ochru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:14 am
Different...Very.
Ochru
Different...Very.
Ochru
Different...Very.
william-tyler

He was so sure of himself, the way she liked to portray herself. That's something she picked up in his letters to her, and it emanated now through his very presence although he wasn't the form he wanted to be. He had come to accept and master it. She thought there might be a new element to her life agreeing to meet him here, but it seems that she had agreed to change everything about her life she ever knew. "Is that an invitation to go there now?" His assuredness gave her confidence to go with whatever a new life with him would bring.

"Is that where you would prefer to go rather than here? I must say that it is a lot noisier at the other place, but on the other hand there is more to do there."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff