Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Vis' Edited Customs - June 2016 CONGRATS WINNERS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:38 am
Entry Tag: (Divena | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Twins)

SUPER RARE. SO RARE IT MOOOOOOOOs

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Ulun'suti
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
WIP Needed? Not a deal breaker but enjoyed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: #1&2 Black, shadowy
Face: #1 Black, glowing gold eyes #2 glowing silver eyes
Mane: #1&2 Long and shadowy, fading away around the edges.
Tail: #1 Scaled tail with blades on the end, please, make the blades silver #2 make the blades gold
Hooves/Fetlocks: #1 Feathered legs with the ends kind of fading into shadows, raptor claws tipped in silver, #2 claws should be tipped in gold instead of silver
Reference Image(s):

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): #1&2 I would like the double horns of shadow variety, please
Wings: #1&2 scaled wings, preferably a bit shadowy at the edges
Fins: NA
Scales: #1&2 Back and belly scales, I’d like them to be dark and a bit iridescent
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: #1&2 I’d like him to basically look like a shadow come to live, all dark and whispy at the edges. Any and all edits that would help make him look like a living shadow would be loved.

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: #1 Coin hood, with dark fabric and silver coins. #2 same hood but with gold coins.
Custom Items: #1 This mask #2 Same mask only gold where it’s silver
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above (I’d like a form with the accessories and one without, if possible)

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: NA

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: (descriptions are here: List of Elements) Shadow  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 pm
Entry Tag: Bluedemonwolf | Kelpi | Minor to Moderate | Solo
Soq; The Place Where a Winged-Unicorn-Fish-Horse is "Uncommon"

Edit Category: Minor to Moderate
Soquili Species: Kelpi (fierce alternative template)
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: RL pet
WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: red towards neck and head going to a metallic like blue on back, red on belly, see ref for colors
Face: mostly red see ref
Mane: templated Long 1, color red to blue
Tail: Spiny tail with fancy back fin leading into it. Both should be blue but fin on tail should show hints of red like in ref Fancy back fin should be completely blue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: red colored hooves, spiny leg fins ones in front should be red, if ones in back are used they should be red with hints of blue.
Reference Image(s): Side view, Front view, another side view

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: should all have minor damage edits to them, rips and holes and such
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: no fin-wings or fins behind ears/on neck.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rhage
Owner: Bluedemonwolf
Breed: Betta
Temper: Fierce
Mate: none
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: blue
Tag feather color(s): red

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He's based off a RL pet I had so I don't think permission is a problem.  

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:39 am
Entry Tag: (Leez0rz | Kirin/Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom)

Such a Rarity to Find!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kirin/Kalona
Body Build: Kirin
-- Male Leg Up or down: N/A
Concept Origin: Sheep
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Mimosa
Owner: Leez0rz
Breed: Sheep
Temper: Polite
Mate: Mithos
Element (ulun’suti Only): N/A
Tag Background: 008
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Body:
- Predominantly white
- Spots/Freckles on the face (Example, Example, Example)
- Spots on body/legs (Example, Example, Example, Example)
Face:
- Spotty dotty + freckles. (See links in Body section)
- If no spots on the nose, add some pink around the nose/mouth area (Example)
- Please don't make the face entirely black.
Mane:
- Length - A natural length around the area of the knee
- Curly and whimsical (Example, Example)
- Possibly add some braids, but not necessary
- Flower Crown (Example, Example, Example, Example, Example, Example)
- Flowers placed along the length of her mane
- Color - Shade of tan like the wool of these sheep, possibly ombre from tan to white? (Example, Example, or use any other shades found on other sheep I've linked.)
Tail:
- Sheep tail with slight curly fuzzy at end or like Mithos (Example, Example, Example, Example)
- Color - Matches the body
- If the above bullet point does not fit kirin tail guidelines, then a furrier tail with fluff that matches her mane and flowers embedded into it.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Standard kirin hooves and fetlocks, black hooves.
Eye color: Hazel green
Reference Image(s): See above.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC, but here are some ideas - (Example, Example)
Wings: None
Fins: N/A
Scales: None.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: If possible~
- Fluffier body and ears
- Change eyes to have a doe-like expression with long eyelashes (Example)

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Flower crown
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:11 am
Entry Tag: (Mythi Red Panda | EVENT | Moderate/Heavy | Solo )

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

b]Edit Category: - Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Colorful Dinosaur Hybrid Sparkle Dino
Body Build: Parasaur body, legs down (no para crest)
Concept Origin: Raptor/colorful dino/lizard inspired
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: Edited: WIld mohawk that trails to feathers along the back // CC colors
Tail: Pachy tail (feathered along back) // CC colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: para feet // cc colors
Reference Image(s): Big book of references/ inspiration to draw for the colors and patterns

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - n/a
Wings: Describe Wings -n/a
Fins: Describe Fins - n/a
Scales: Describe Scales -n/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: i love accessories but its up to you if you want to give him any!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: original idea  

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:30 am
Entry Tag: (Epine de Rose | Mutant | Extreme (I think) | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Um... Angeni-Kalona-Harpy...? ( He's a dragon D: )
Concept Origin: Cosplay - FF14 (Hraesvlgr)
WIP Needed? If you can send me one it would be nice!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref, he has feathers rather the scales over a large portion of his body, so feel free to CC the overall look. He's meant to be soft because of the feathhers and fur. Even the 'spikes' on his back should look feathery and soft.
Face: Amber RIGHT eye (He's missing his LEFT eye, so if you could make this a black one please)
Mane: CC this, he's honestly just covered in feathers and fur, so if you can incorporate that into his hair style or put it in PLACE of a hairstyle, go for it!
Tail: Draaaaaagon tail, see refs!
Hooves/Fetlocks: He has four claws, see ref!
Reference Image(s):
Have fun with these, this cosplay is basically CC for you. =D
Ref 1
Ref 2
Ref 3
Ref 4

Horn(s): Two sets of almost-ram horns (see ref)
Wings: Customised Angeni wings, if you can make them longer so that it displays his wing span that would be great. The giant wings, not the little ones. He's got horns (as you'll see on the refs) on the fold of each wing.
Fins: None
Scales: "None" - He looks more furry than scaled (See ref)
Pelt: None
Other Notes: He is literally YOUR interpretation of the reference images, don't feel nervous or too restricted, just have fun with it.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None
Reference Image(s) for Items: None

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A - Mutant Dragon

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 am
Entry Tag: Kamiki | EVENT | Mod-Extreme (CC) | Solo

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edit Category: - Moderate - Extreme (CC)
Soquili Species: - Parasaur + ??? (CC)
Body Build: CC
Concept Origin: original
WIP Needed? nah

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Google search "Panther Chameleon" and go nuts. This is mostly a CC custom, but I would like the base to be somewhat inspired by a panther chameleon.
Face: CC
Mane: CC - edited. No preference on style but I don't want it to look too "Styled" to keep with the prehistoric/dino look. Feathers, bone, leather, stone accents can be added, but generally a primitive or unkempt look
Tail: Parasaur
Hooves/Fetlocks: no fetlocks (parasaur dino feet please)
Reference Image(s): Google Search!

Horn(s): none
Wings: CC
Fins: CC
Scales: CC
Other Notes: Mostly CC - other breed elements are welcomed, as long as all the "parasaur" traits are there

Trading Post Items: CC
Custom Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: Again, mostly CC but I want to keep with the prehistoric theme. Accessories should be primitive looking (no complex jewelry, cloth, etc) - such as feathers, leather, stones, war paint, etc.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:26 am
Soq form
Entry Tag: (Angelique DelaMort | Mutant Hyperhybrid | Moderate | Solo Custom )

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Megamutant Hyper Hybrid
Body Build: Standard on Ulun'suti male base (flipped horizontally so the lefts and the rights will match up with the reference images. He’ll have a paw on the ground and a claw in the air because that shows off both designs to their fullest ) with the alt Ulun'suti jawline (it kinda fits his personality)

-- Male Leg Up or down: Up
Concept Origin: Discord from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Commercial Cosplay)
WIP Needed? They are loved

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Discord
Owner: Angelique DelaMort
Breed: Draconequus
Temper: Trickster
Element (ulun’suti Only): Lightning
Tag Background: 003 Lisa Frank (because Rainbows are important)
Tag frame color: CC to match Discord (there’s a lot to match)
Tag feather color(s): CC to match

Body: A warm, dark brown (#561D1 cool for his torso (this is actually a little darker than you find on most reference images because I wanted a richer color for the main part of his body)
Face: Gray (#A8A490) for his face and neck with big bushy white eyebrows and one large fang (see reference) with mischievous closed mouth grin to go along with that ulun’suti unique jawline, if possible. He also needs a unicorn beard to match his white, bushy eyebrows. The whites of his eyes are yellow (#E9E035) and his eye color is red (#DD0C11). At the base of his neck the gray switches to the brown of the torso with a feathering like pattern as shown in the reference images.
Mane: Short stock male hairstyle in black
Tail: Ulun'suti tail in brickish red (#98141 cool with scales in a lighter red ((#A72D30)) and a little white ‘fluff poof’ on the end almost like the tuff on the unicorn tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Ok, here’s where things get tricky. Discord is made up of parts of other animals all stitched together (lion, eagle, lizard, goat, bat, Pegasus, ect) I matched up the different leg styles to preexisting shop templates:

He has a lion paw (catwalker-esque) on the front fore hoof in a pale gold (#EACD5C)
Hippogryph clawed foot for the back front leg that’s in the air in yellow (#EFD60F) below the knee and with the same rich brown of the body (#561D1 cool from the knee up – please include “feather” edge details to show where the feathered part like the torso stops and the bird claw part begins (see reference image)
Back foreleg of the Ulun’suti in light green (#5EC253), with leg scales in the same shade of green, and with the raptor claws, leg spurs, and hoof in light cream (#F4F0C6)
Back background leg of a Ulun'suti in golden brown in (#D59927) with split hoof in dark brown (#462B0B) – no claws, spurs, or scales on this one

Reference Image(s): Reference Image 1
Reference Image 2 – kind of large

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Custom paired horns with a deer’s antler in bone white (#F4EFCA) for the forehorn and a twisted goat’s horn in light blue (#F4EFCA) for the back horn (See Reference )
Wings:
Back wing of a hippogryph in bright blue (#009FDC)
Front Wing Kalona Wingstyle 3 (ragged) in purple (#494A7E) with the feathers and spikes in a darker purple (#1A1B52)
Scales: On the tail and the back foreleg as described above
Other Notes: I hope not…those were a lot of notes above ^^;

Trading Post Items: NA
Custom Items: NA
Reference Image(s) for Items: NA

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: NA  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:39 pm
Vistada

I was rolled by Jet and need to void my entry on Page 3. Thank you for the opportunity, Vis! emotion_bigheart  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:07 pm
Entry Tag: (belloblossom | Regular/Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom)
Something in Common

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Regular/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Semi-custom sister
WIP Needed? Yes, please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Mostly CC, I want her to look like the "good" sister of Obelus. Key words are: feminine, sweet, fragile.
Face: Again, mostly CC with similar instructions. I would love it if she could have eyelashes, adding to the "sweet" theme. As for expressions, I would like for her to have a "brave" or "determined" look. Cerynei ears.
Mane: Edited, long and fitting with the theme. Long and flowing, or braided or pulled back styles with a brightly colored mane.
Tail: Edited, same as mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cerynei Fleetfoot stock. CC for the rest.
Reference Image(s): Unpelted Sister

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items: CC, anything to add to that "sweet" or "good" theme.
Custom Items: Firstly, I would like her to have a small blade (like a knife or dagger) strapped to her back thigh. Secondly a dainty shawl or wrap of some sort around her head and/or torso would be lovely. The specifics are CC.
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Permission for Sister

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: n/a

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: n/a  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:41 pm
Entry Tag: Ruhane Chiisai | EVENT | It's really hard to tell exactly which part of those examples is being counted as the edits, so I'm gonna go with moderate-heavy | Uh, custom?

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edit Category: - Moderate - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Female Dino Feet & Simple Tail
Body Build: Draft, roman nose.
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? I don't need a WIP, but if you feel like streaming it, i don't mind watching. NOT a necessity. ^-^

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Dark/midnight/royal Purple with neon paint splotching
Face: eye color (Crimson), eyebrows (Dark Purple), inner ear (Dark Purple), expression, roman nose for drafts, I'd like a 'beak' kind of like is on the pachy males, if at all possible. A little lighter than the midnight purple base and some neon purple dipped on the tip of the beak. Additionally, I'd like to trade in the ears for a pachy-dome with a few small-ish spikes around its edges. Would like dome to be galactic patterned, spikes can be anything you like, prefereably light colors.
Mane: Curly mane. Either reaching to the chest or the knee would be fine, and curling out from under the pachy cranium would be great. ^-^ Would love to have one or two little curls peeking out over an eye, like you might see with a baseball cap, black or dark purple with neon or pastel tips, color range is again up to CC
Tail: The male pachy or parasaur(ridges and all) tail would be awesome (whichever is easier to transpose or looks better). Same as the base, dark base with bright paint splotches
Hooves/Fetlocks: Little bit of an odd request here. Is it possible to get fetlocks done over the parasaur feet? (I like fetlocks. XD) But, base should match the rest of the coat, maybe look like the tips of the fetlocks (or bottoms of the feet, if fetlocks don't work, I trust you to do it pretty, so however it works) got splashed, dipped, or dragged through paint.
Reference Image(s): Google rave, paint, or splatter paint, and you should have plenty of examples. ^-^

Horn(s): spikes along the backs and at some joints would be cool, don't have to be big or many
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: Not exactly scales, but would love plate-like designs along the spine, kinda like This. Color on these would be CC, maybe another dark shade with more paint splotching. (Anything but green basecolor please!)
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: I trust you to have fun and work something you like to play with into it. I don't mind if you wanna goof around on it some. ^-^

Trading Post Items: I've seen a neck satchel and an arrowhead necklace that I'd love to see on this pony, or the flower necklace in bright/neon colors.
Custom Items: I'd love to see some kind of barding on the shoulders, or maybe a saddle of some sort.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Use anything you like. I trust you. ^-^

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Designed by the self

{Also... ME GRIMLOCK, KING!!!}  

Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500

pippi18848

Sparkly Genius

12,615 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:02 pm
Entry Tag: (pippi18848 | Angeni | Heavy/Extreme | Solo Custom)

SUPER RARE. SO RARE IT MOOOOOOOOs

Quote:

Edit Category: Major
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: My mind
WIP Needed? If you want

Body: Pale lavender with silver coloring markings of sorts[be creative with colors and designs. I totally don't mind you taking initiative and adding other colors]
Face: Same as body
Mane: Be creative, make it look good.
Tail: Same as Mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as Mane/Tail
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2 Wings, make them pretty colored. xD
Fins: Na
Scales: Na
Pelt: Na
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Bells of all sorts all over! Necklaces, anklets, strung in his mane/tail/fetlocks, attached on his wings, etc. Varying colors and sizes. Be creative! <3
Other Edits: Long mane and tail and long fetlocks as well. Be creative with the hairstyle.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Nazim
Owner: pippi18848
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Musical
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
**Angeni Domain** Bells
~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Bells
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): Nazim has a passion for bells and the music that can be made with them. Their sound is wonderful in his mind and to share the beauty of the bells is what he lives for.
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): The ability to hear the sound of a bell from a far distance. As someone who is so passionate about bells, it only seems natural he would be able to pick up on the various sounds of them.
Create bells: I wouldn't say conjure them from thin air, though that would be cool. But taking materials of the land, branches, leaves, etc. and whisper some words and bells are created. This would not be something he can do ALL the time as it would cause him to become tired the more he did. At most he'd only be able to do a few a week.

Personality (required In general): Nazim is a very kind and generous soul, who loves wandering the lands to share his joy in the bells. He's always willing to share bells if he hasn't over-exhausted on his powers and if he has he'll take one from his collection that decorate him.
When he has time to stop and stay while, he'll show other soquili's and even two leggers how to make music with a string of bells, or even bells he's managed to get to stay on a stick. It brings him great pleasure in showing others these joys.
If he's not busy showing others the joys of the bells and the sound of their music, he will work on creating his own songs, and his own music to sing with the bells.
Plot ideas (required): - Discovering the Silver Willow Bell Herd: During his wanderings, he will stumble upon the small herd who incorporate the bells into so many aspect of their lives. As much as they want him to stay and be part of the herd, Adelle fears having someone so beautiful and kind being around and possibly being injured by Neva. So she tries to convince him to leave.
- A Long Deep Nightmare: Somehow, Nazim falls into a deep sleep, either by poison, plant, or injury, and he goes through a series of events such as losing his bells, or that no one in the land enjoys the sounds of the bells in his dreams. Eventually he will wake up and realize it was all just a nightmare, but still can't shake it. And makes himself even more determined to spread the love of the bell.
- Raising a Child of Evil: The angeni happens to find a basket far from the herd he now considers his home and decides to adopt it. Turns out there's a kalona with a great need to taste blood inside. Will his love and the beauty of the bells help change this foal into a not so fearsome kalona? Or will he himself get injured in the process, and potentially losing faith in his bells for a small period of time?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:48 pm
Entry Tag: (RockerWolfie1616 | Wolf Mutant | Mod-Heavy CC | Solo Custom)

Find me through Cerebro!

Edit Category: - Mod-Heavy CC
Soquili Species: - Mutant, Four Pawed Wolf All feet on ground
Body Build: CC
WIP Needed? No please, I want her to be a surprise ; V ;

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref! Feel free to change around her markings when turning her into a Horse-wolf
Face: eye color- See Ref, eyebrows- CC to match, inner ear- Ref/CC to match, expression- Mildly Grumpy but, she should still be pretty?, blush- CC if you want. Anything else CC ! Some small fangs/ canines might be nice.
Mane: Something fluffy, Edited CC..you know what she is like better than anyone. Perhaps something longer in the front and shorter in the back with fluff. I just imagine lots of volume and hair flicking when she's annoyed idk . w. but again CC, those are just some random ideas
Tail: Would love if you could make her a more fluffy edited wolf tail * A * CC, you know I trust your design skill
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Mingan Cert, Uncert

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Feather Accessories CC
Extra Body fluff CC Just to make her more wild and wolf looking

Honestly Anything you'd like to add to her is fine with me, you have my 100% permission to have fun! She doesn't have to be a carbon copy of the ref given (though I still want to know it's her; if that makes sense.)

Feathers, Bones, A small wolf cub? Deer antlers? Pelts? Go nuts, as stated multiple times I trust your creativity.

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A CC!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: You designed her a long time ago so 8D -bows low-  

RockerWolfie1616
Crew

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:54 pm
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno | EVENT | Heavy | Solo Custom)

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Edit Category: - Moderate- Heavy
Soquili Species: - dino'suti

Body Build: Parasaur feet and Pachycephalosaurus tail

WIP Needed? yes

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: shades of blues and sparkly
Face: black eyes whites and blue glowing dragon eyes. Edited eyes I would like the eyes larger then the regular males base eyes so it makes the eyes more noticable.
black eye brows and white canine
Mane: Edited pulled back and hanging loose and long. Blue black with a streak of blue lighting on hair
Tail: Include premade style name for unedited, or Edited; describe style.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Parasaur feet with Ulun'suti raptor claws and leg spurs . I like the raptor claws and leg spurs to look ice or a bit like ice

Reference Image(s): glowNoGlow inspired by this plushneptune inspired coat

hair 1
hair 2
-A style similar to these two

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - ice elemental horns cc in style
Wings: spread style wings with scales i would like ice hanging off bits of the wings or tail whatever you think looks best
Fins: n/a
Scales: leg and back scales
Other Notes: I like glow bits so any glow part would look cool like the tips of the wings or toes.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: hair accessory, glow orbs, ice
Reference Image(s) for Items: hair item-only for the tassel attachment to look like a blue gem or glass
-Also if you have a better idea for an item instead of the ice just let me know I can be flexible or if you think of an item that would look neat also just let me know. Also the orbs can look a bit different -he's from an OC group with the same storyline and while I only got him at one shop one of the other ones I have in multiple shops and her orbs vary from shop to shop.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: it's an OC
-- Ulun'suti --
Element: water  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:37 pm
Entry Tag: (Mahogany Sunset | EVENT | Mod | Solo )

DINOBOTS ROLL OUT!

Dinosaur Base Template: Pachycephalosaurus
Lines: Male
Concept Origin: Original! (It's really mostly CC.)
WIP Needed? One so we can decide the accent color on horns & stoof? And then maybe one for items.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd like him to have something fun, dark, and stripe-y to oppose Dalenii. Vibrant purples and dark blues/teals on a dark or light base would be great~ I like stripes (more orderly than zebra-like), perhaps an occasional patch of spots, scale markings, and dapples. More patterns that are naturally found in the wild (in unnatural colors). No cutie marks, please!
Face: Eye color: Perhaps a vibrant purple or blue with glow, no pupil (so solid color iris) and a black sclera? Eyebrows: CC~ Dome & spikes: Uh... Leave this for last and we'll decide together? Markings: maybe some fine feather/scale markings around his eyes?
Tail: Pattern continued from the body. I'd love some spikey protrusions so he has kind of a stego look going on?
Mane: I'd like the foofy feather mane that comes with the template. For color, I'd like something opalescent/irridescent - so either black or white with rainbowy edges? Or we can opt for something else if that doesn't work!
Feet: I think it'd be neat to have some kind of fine faux-scale pattern moving toward his feet. And claw color can be the same as the dome & spike color once decided. (All four feet as claws please!)
Reference Image(s): colors ordered stripes will oppose Dalenii Uncert (possibly mated to her???)

Crests/Facespikes: Pachycephalosaurus face plate/spikes please! Colors to be discussed together.
Wings: Would hippogryph wings be possible with the template? ouo that would be cool!
Scales: Ulun'suti body spikes in the color tbd for face plate/spikes/talons <3
Tail : Pachycephalosaurus tail <3 Hopefully with some spikes!
Other Notes: If it's possible, I'd like him to have a row of back spikes? I don't know if it is, just thought I'd put it out there. If it's not possible, don't worry about it! <3 I'd also like some fluff, maybe a continuation of the feather mane down his belly/legs?

Custom Items: Go wild! Jewelry, scarves, whatever you can think of. I'd love a small mammal or bird of some sort, maybe curled up on his dome?
Trading Post Items: Something possibly, but can we cross that bridge when the coloring is finished? xD

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: CC, ponies referenced are owned by me per their certs.  

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:53 am
Entry Tag: (Yumitoko II | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom )
Something in Common

Edit Category: - Moderate / Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: Regular (two legs down, for the sake of the fetlocks, the two legs down option might be preferable but if you like one leg up, go for it!!!)
Concept Origin: Original Design (recustom)
WIP Needed? That would be nice but it's up to you. (Pffft...of course I want to see his awesomeness in the making!!!)
Quick note: A lot of this is left up to your interpretation so you can do what you feel is fitting and also is within the realm of moderate/heavy edits for you. I can always get extras added to him like feathers and scrolls and books but right now getting the base of him done, i.e the mane, tail and facial expression is more important than the extras like feathers. So please keep that in mind. ^^;

If I win and my descriptions are not clear,...which they probably aren't because I ramble... then please please just go ahead and send me a PM...or I'll send you a PM and give you lots of reff images...I'm sorry ahead of time...you know me Vis... I'm...not very clear. x'D

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Check original pony (he's originally a cold weather creature so you can add a little extra fluff if you like on the face or neck but that's upto you, a little fuzzy on his chest, maybe some cute fuzz on his legs or butt, whatever you feel like doing, he's not hugely fluffy but a little bit fuzzy. :3 )
Face: Facial expression more serious looking please, so eye, mouth or eyebrow edits are fair game, do what you feel. He's been through a lot of heart break and drama in the past so I was him serious but proud looking.
Check original pony for markings and eye colour (although I do like what you do with eyes, really nice shading and colouring, please use some of your magic on him! <3)
Mane: Long long, if rapunzel was a male ...buuuut obviously not as long... haha ...unless you want it to be....(just whatever you like, CC) it can even be bunched up/ tied up if you like it or wrapped around his body / thrown over his shoulder, I think he might like that too but it'd still be very long, he's much older now (old man haha) so I'd like for him to have some fully white strands of hair to break up what he has. I'd also like for the blue parts of his hair to reach the tips of his hair as it makes more sense. x'D

Or if it was much shorter (your choice):
I'd custom him with shorter hair and a knife to show he's cut it but I don't think that's within the realms of moderate edits considering the other stuff I'm asking for to make him male rapunzel instead if you feel like it. x'D
Tail: also very long CC (you can add some twigs or plantlife caught in his tail if you like as I RP him with having trouble with getting it caught on plants or not! It's upto you! biggrin )
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same colour but I'd like them to be edited have some length to them. Think long and flowy like the angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Original Pony (Akuba)

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) N/A
Wings: N/A
Scales: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Silver ring piercings in both ears (3 hoop) - can be trading post or edited if you want.
tabards (with cloth connectors, fringe tips) and if it looks nice then a hood (with a fur lining), if it takes away from his look then please remove the hood - CC the patterns and colours of these, please make them kinda dark in colour though, even black is lovely. (Or if you want yo could do him a custom hood / scarf but instead not over his head but down on his shoulders.)

Bracelets like his daughter... see reference images! biggrin

No dreamcatcher this time, I didn't like it the first time.
Custom Items:
Head and Tail: Feathers. Add some turkey feathers and / or peacock feathers into his hair, please. biggrin
Maybe a fan of turkey and / or peacock feathers behind one ear and/ or some peacock feathers in his mane hanging downwards.
The long peacock feathers could be an accessory in his tail, but that's up to you, mess around with it hehe. A mix sounds fun but not all ideas translate well so I just suggest you mess around and have fun with it. I am digging the idea of peacock feathers though because of Edward.

The peacock feathers can be like regular long tail feathers of a natural peacock or you can pull some of the light colours from Eddie's feathers (pony with feathers) in the item references.

Both Turkey's and peacocks fan out their tails which is why I like the fan of feathers behind the ear or in the tail as an idea, it's also symbolising him as the patriarch and protector of his family...but it's just an idea I wouldn't worry too much if it's hard, just mix it up and do what's easier for you. I'd say do these edits within the limitations of what you feel is minor and not a huge undertaking.

Books and scrolls: he's a scolar so books and scrolls around his feet would be cool. Maybe a map? A map of the world which he may have made or a map of the stars which Zaniah would have given him, It's up to you though! Do what you feel is best. smile

Angeni charm:
I'd love for him to wear an angeni charm stone as a necklace or brooch as a gift to him from his family. You could style this however you liked.

Bansha:
I know you're good at wolves so if you could consider doing bansha that would be so awesome! biggrin

Extra note: Can I have a version with the hood and one without? Thank you. biggrin
Peacock feathers would be from this soquili
Items for trading post reffed at Odet's thread
Turkey Tail fanning x xxxx
Peacock tail fanning x
x

Bracelets coloured like his daughter's  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash