Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
☆ Custom / Aburame Breed Attributes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:45 pm
The following is a collection of guidelines and examples of pre-approved breed attributes than can be applied to your insects as an Aburame. In addition this thread will also be used to approve future Aburame breed personal attributes which will be found in the DNA Guide

~Rules and Guidelines~
•Custom Aburame breed attributes do not consume custom slots.
•An Aburame can only have one of any particular Breed Attribute (Per Hive). Each Breed Requires [8] posts of 'training' that cannot be reduced.
•An Aburame can sacrifice an existing breed attribute to exchange for another breed attribute but this still requires [8] posts of 'training' that can't be reduced.
•All Custom Aburame breed attributes will require a disadvantageous aspect in addition to its advantages.
•All Custom Aburame breed attributes cannot be used to gain increases in personal descriptives. (i.e breed attributes cannot be a viable method of increasing your own [strength], [reflex], [fortitude], etc attributes.)
•All Custom Aburame breed attributes cannot be used to gain increases in the number of available slots for their character. (i.e Nin, Gen, Eisei, Tai, Buki Slots, Etc)
•If your Breed is Approved you may post it in the DNA Guide

Crew → Holy Rinaku
Crew → BlackFruity

~Pre-Approved Breeds As Examples~

◘Normal Breed:
Initially this is the breed attribute all Aburame start with. No Benefits, No Detriments

◘Aesthetic Breed:
You breed your Kikaichu to fit your taste in insects. The Kikaichu receive one trait of another insect. (i.e) Stinger, Large Mandibles, Butterfly wings. Your Kikaichu loses the ability to regenerate themselves from an opponent's drained chakra. The trait cannot involve hazards. (i.e poison)

◘Durable Breed:
You breed your Kikaichu to be hardier. Defensive techniques using insects are increased by 1 rank while offensive techniques using insects are decreased by 1 rank.

◘Hostile Breed:
You breed your Kikaichu to be more violent. Offensive techniques using insects are increased by 1 rank while defensive techniques using insects are decreased by 1 rank.

◘Ravenous Breed:
You breed you Kikaichu to be insatiable. Kikaichu consume the full ranks worth of chakra on techniques that state they absorb or drain chakra. However the insects can no longer be contracted and cannot be regenerated from draining chakra. (assuming we keep contracts)

◘Sensory Breed:
You breed your Kikaichu to be more scouting oriented. Supplementary and scouting insect techniques consume 1/2 the amount of chakra they would normally and function at double the range but offensive and defensive insect techniques are decreased by 1 rank in effectiveness.

◘Adaptable Breed:
You breed your Kikaichu to survive in environments that would otherwise be hostile to them. Kikaichu receive an immunity to a particular element selected when bred. Offensive insect techniques are decreased by 2 ranks in effectiveness. This would prevent insects from 'dying' from the selected element but does not prevent them from being 'overpowered' by the selected element.

◘Enlarged Breed: You breed your Kikaichu to be larger than normal. Your maximum body cap and regeneration rate is reduced by 1/2. Offensive and Defensive Insect techniques are increased by 1 rank in effectiveness.

◘Minimized Breed: You breed your Kikaichu to be smaller than normal. Your maximum body cap and regeneration rate is increased by 1.5x. Your Offensive and Defensive techniques effectiveness are decreased by 1 rank in effectiveness.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:43 am
Exotic terrain breed:
A breed of bugs able to thrive in abnormal environments such as underwater or vacuum. Treated as normal kikai with unimpeded movement our life sustaining functions.

Synthesizers: A special breed worked by Taylor Aburame, this breed removes the need to farm mass quantities of material for synthesizing various crafts. This breed is pretty useless in combat, being much slower and larger than normal. A hive of these can take up a apartment room and week need to be placed in an area with material when the hide it's in a young stage. As the offspring grow they produce the material as if it were silk from a spider, each bug producing stands if the material for use and h this hive in particular has a very long lifespan pound up to a month per insect if cared for properly. Unfortunately these are non portable as their size prevents then from using the hosts body as a hive with the exception of new queen production. Available to kiri only until a deal is worked out with taylor for a queen.

Hivemind: unable to use any aburame Jutsu past C rank these bugs are very connected to the host, to a degree that thought translates directly into action. This hive is essentially used as a formless style which rank id's equal to the highest level Jutsu trained by the host in their clans list. This hive produces offspring at half the rate as normal in exchange for it's versatility.

necroplant
any of these look ok?

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:32 am
Toryu Naminosaki
Exotic terrain breed:
A breed of bugs able to thrive in abnormal environments such as underwater or vacuum. Treated as normal kikai with unimpeded movement our life sustaining functions.

Synthesizers: A special breed worked by Taylor Aburame, this breed removes the need to farm mass quantities of material for synthesizing various crafts. This breed is pretty useless in combat, being much slower and larger than normal. A hive of these can take up a apartment room and week need to be placed in an area with material when the hide it's in a young stage. As the offspring grow they produce the material as if it were silk from a spider, each bug producing stands if the material for use and h this hive in particular has a very long lifespan pound up to a month per insect if cared for properly. Unfortunately these are non portable as their size prevents then from using the hosts body as a hive with the exception of new queen production. Available to kiri only until a deal is worked out with taylor for a queen.

Hivemind: unable to use any aburame Jutsu past C rank these bugs are very connected to the host, to a degree that thought translates directly into action. This hive is essentially used as a formless style which rank id's equal to the highest level Jutsu trained by the host in their clans list. This hive produces offspring at half the rate as normal in exchange for it's versatility.

Exotic: The capabilities of the exotic breed is achievable via the adaptable breed. By making say kikai immune to death by drowning they could reproduce and survive underwater. As per surviving a vacuum, only one creature in existence has ever been shown to achieve that and it has to go into essentially a half dead stasis. That creature being a water bear so within reason I'm gonna have to say no space traveling bugs because to do so would require some unrealistic breeding standards. Although creating an insect that thrives more on CO2 rather than O2 could be possible.

Synthesizer:You're going to have to be more specific. All Kikaichu inherently produce silk but if you want them to produce something else it will have to fall under organic unless you in character find a Black Steel Bloodline user and splice that DNA with your insects. It seems here you want to monotonize on other materials. The easiest way to do this would be explaining it like

Produces [X] Amounts Worth of [X] Material over [X] Time Per [X] Insects
I.e Produces [500 Ryo] Worth of [Leather] over [2 Weeks IRL Time] per [2000 Insects]

I'd use [Botany] as a guideline to determine how long it would take for the insects to synthesize X Material. Lifespans wouldn't really matter. As Kikaichu in a hive are supposed to die and carry on the work of it's priors in a constant life death cycle. Essentially your hive will have a lifespan of infinite as long as it's properly maintained. I'd say with that month lifespan thing you used. I'd replace it with having to maintain and claim the produced products within a [IRL Month's] Time.

Hivemind: This is already possible with Kikaichu. As they essentially follow the element bloodline manipulation rules as the insects and host are already connected mentally. I.e using [X] amount of chakra to manipulate your insects makes them that [X] rank for that use. Formless Styles still consume resources. The Contract with the insects however can be made. In other words if you wanted forming a contractual relationship you could permanently lower your Chakra pool by [X] amount of chakra to have the insects function always at that [X] rank. Just realize if they all die in an interaction. There's no getting that sacrificed pool back.

Your Body Itself Counts as [1] Hive.
You can Purchase Gourds which will allow you to carry with you up to [3] Kikaichu with [Breed Attributes] or you may [Purchase/Rent] Available [Static] Hives at a compound which you would probably do for the Synthesizer Breed. I'd say purchasing separate hives per material seems the best method of management. With this feedback I look forward to seeing what you wish to do with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:53 pm
NecroPlant

Synthesizer:You're going to have to be more specific. All Kikaichu inherently produce silk but if you want them to produce something else it will have to fall under organic unless you in character find a Black Steel Bloodline user and splice that DNA with your insects. It seems here you want to monotonize on other materials. The easiest way to do this would be explaining it like

I.e Produces [500 Ryo] Worth of [Leather] over [2 Weeks IRL Time] per [2000 Insects]

I'd use [Botany] as a guideline to determine how long it would take for the insects to synthesize X Material. Lifespans wouldn't really matter. As Kikaichu in a hive are supposed to die and carry on the work of it's priors in a constant life death cycle. Essentially your hive will have a lifespan of infinite as long as it's properly maintained. I'd say with that month lifespan thing you used. I'd replace it with having to maintain and claim the produced products within a [IRL Month's] Time.

I need some assistance and the above is the main one i wish to get pushed through. I dont want to sell the materials but use the bugs as a sort of 3d printer and stuff. Essentially it allows for me to do my crafting without having to go out and collect a bunch of stuff or spend money I probably wont really have. Is it possible to do this?  

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:06 pm
Toryu Naminosaki
NecroPlant

I need some assistance and the above is the main one i wish to get pushed through. I dont want to sell the materials but use the bugs as a sort of 3d printer and stuff. Essentially it allows for me to do my crafting without having to go out and collect a bunch of stuff or spend money I probably won't really have. Is it possible to do this?

Completely Removing Material Dependence? Not completely. Even a 3D Printer Needs Ink. But. I can see the Synthesizers being able to produce things assuming they had the corresponding materials.

For Example: The Bugs eat [x] material and produce something made from [x] material like a set of Armor etc. As for what can and cannot be allowed in regards to crafting I'm afraid you'll have to consult either Wolfe or Ergo as they essentially are the crafting guru's.

You have to think how did or do your insects learn to do this. How can you reasonably create these creatures that can biologically do these things? Every Breed Attribute has a way that it is achieved. The adaptable breed for example would come from several instances of exposure to the harsh conditions. The smaller breed would come from mating with primarily smaller insects. To have breed a synthesizer what would you have to do? Because before you can even attain the breed you have to do the [8] posts of Breeding (Training) to attain it. I would think if you wanted to make this breed it would involve first gathering the materials you'd want them to be able to produce to begin with. Mayhaps as you were Spelunking and you found a particular insect that was capable of eating iron deposits.

You may not want to sell the materials but everything has a price essentially. Hence Ryo was used as a scale. So here's my idea. Your Synthesizer's will be able to produce essentially arms and armor that would require you to have the necessary smithing trees without you having to actually learn them. Essentially you'd be able to skip the [Working] requirements for producing items. In exchange however, you're still going to need to gather i.e [Feed] the synthesizers [x] material. Then over a course of time they'll essentially produce whatever you tasked them to produce. As for how much material you'd need to gather and how fast the Synthesizer's can synthesize and how long it would take to make the arms and armor etc you'd have to consult Wolfe or Ergo. If you want you can see if they think it won't be too game breaking to allow the Synthesizers to actually produce materials like iron etc. But in my opinion if they were to do that it would take [X] amount of days before they'd be able to build up enough of the iron or etc in their body and then [X] amount of days to produce something with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:05 pm
NecroPlant

NecroPlant
i know I'm quiet but yeah xD

Ok lemme try this then

Synthesizers A special breed worked by Taylor Aburame, this breed removes the need to farm mass quantities of material for synthesizing various crafts, based off of paper wasps and modified to suit her needs. This breed is pretty useless in combat, being much slower and larger than normal. A hive of these can take up a apartment room and week need to be placed in an area with material when the hide it's in a young stage. As the offspring grow they produce the material as if it were silk from a spider, each bug producing stands if the material for use. This is done through a special bacteria that live within the bugs stomachs that help to rapidly break down the materials ingested and add the qualities to their already present silk production glands, the bacteria in them changing to replicate the molecular structures of the material as the bacteria reproduces inside the bugs.

The breed in question produces the necessary amount of material to make a single finished item of pretty much any size and quality once per introduction of the material. Only one specimen of an item is required. However each material required takes three days to integrate into the hives production cycles and the finished item will take a weeks time to create, plus or minus time depending on size of the item in question (bigger things take longer to create, based on mod discretion and thoughts on the scales.)

Any items can be created as long as taylor has seen or held them. Inner workings can be figured out without having the individual crafts leveled with added time for complicated mechinisms of up to an additional weeks time for the object in question. For example making a chakra shield would take a few more days than making a wooden door where making a working engine for a vehicle of some kind would take an additional week due to the complexity of moving parts.) If taylor has the required crafts to normally craft these items by hand the process can be imprinted into the bugs to finish the product in half the time they would require without direction. This will allow for taylor to have her attention elsewhere while the bugs work.

This hive can survive a week without interaction from anyone, as long as the queens are around. Introduction of a chakra battery and emitter can extend this timeframe to a months time without recharging the battery, the chakra being fully drained through the emitter and dispersed to the bugs. Alternatively taylor can recharge the hive with 200 chakra once a week to sustain it. The reproduction cycles of this hive will prevent them from dying from time other than starvation; the enviroment not hostile enough to be damaging to their hives.  

Toryu Naminosaki

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 8:44 pm
Toryu Naminosaki

So here's what's been discussed. Unfortunately we cannot allow production of something from nothing 1. and apparently bypassing knowledge on design is also going to be a no go. In summary if you still wish to attain the Synthsizer's they would have pretty tedious requirements.

1. You would still need to Mine for resources in which the insects would then utilize as their prime material source of production. Organic materials will be replicable with maybe common metals but materials like say uranium are a no go.

2. To create [X] you will have to invest in having created [X] at least once yourself. So say you wanted chainmail? You'd still have to make one article of chainmail before the Synthesizers would be capable of belting it out as some other material.

After that if you still want to go through with it the mediator will be craft time. The synthesizers will produce whatever needs to be crafted but it would have to be of that sole material. Say leather. The insects would not be able to reproduce leather and iron to create a leather lined suit unless say you had multiple hives working together i.e a leather hive and a lead hive. You could instead exhange post requirements for say days of IRL time for the item to be produced following the guidelines.

_E-rank missions are the size of projectiles, in bundles of 5. (arrows, kunai, etc) This also allows similarly sized equips, items, etc.
-_-_-_D-rank missions are the size of small weapons, and similarly sized equips, items, etc.
-_-_-_C-rank missions are the size of medium weapons, and similarly sized equips, items, etc.
-_-_-_B-rank missions are the size of large weapons, and similarly sized equips, items, etc. C-Rank Body only, minimally.
-_-_-_A-rank missions fall to strange weapons, jewelry, and the creation of Variable Marbles. B-Rank Body only, minimally.
-_-_-_S-rank missions are the size of exceedingly large items, like houses, small bridges, train parts, etc. A-Rank Body, minimally.
-_-_-_For multiple smithing needs, every extra smithing type past the 4th will increase the [Craft]'s mission rank by 1.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:31 pm
NecroPlant
Toryu Naminosaki

So here's what's been discussed. Unfortunately we cannot allow production of something from nothing 1. and apparently bypassing knowledge on design is also going to be a no go. In summary if you still wish to attain the Synthsizer's they would have pretty tedious requirements.

1. You would still need to Mine for resources in which the insects would then utilize as their prime material source of production. Organic materials will be replicable with maybe common metals but materials like say uranium are a no go.

2. To create [X] you will have to invest in having created [X] at least once yourself. So say you wanted chainmail? You'd still have to make one article of chainmail before the Synthesizers would be capable of belting it out as some other material.

After that if you still want to go through with it the mediator will be craft time. The synthesizers will produce whatever needs to be crafted but it would have to be of that sole material. Say leather. The insects would not be able to reproduce leather and iron to create a leather lined suit unless say you had multiple hives working together i.e a leather hive and a lead hive. You could instead exhange post requirements for say days of IRL time for the item to be produced following the guidelines.

_E-rank missions are the size of projectiles, in bundles of 5. (arrows, kunai, etc) This also allows similarly sized equips, items, etc.
-_-_-_D-rank missions are the size of small weapons, and similarly sized equips, items, etc.
-_-_-_C-rank missions are the size of medium weapons, and similarly sized equips, items, etc.
-_-_-_B-rank missions are the size of large weapons, and similarly sized equips, items, etc. C-Rank Body only, minimally.
-_-_-_A-rank missions fall to strange weapons, jewelry, and the creation of Variable Marbles. B-Rank Body only, minimally.
-_-_-_S-rank missions are the size of exceedingly large items, like houses, small bridges, train parts, etc. A-Rank Body, minimally.
-_-_-_For multiple smithing needs, every extra smithing type past the 4th will increase the [Craft]'s mission rank by 1.

Thank you for taking the time to review this, ill have to think of something else.  

Toryu Naminosaki

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:52 pm
EMS Eternal Mangek (Emergency medical service): A breed of Kikaichu bugs designed with medical healing jutsu in mind. They are capable of transmitting a payload of healing chakra over range to a specific target. Healing them up to the amount of chakra spent. This can only be used on one person at a time and allows the use of healing on targets in the same thread without the user having to come into physical contact with them. This ability can be channeled as long as the user continues spending the chakra for it.

Limitations:

- Range is limited to the same thread.
- Speed of Kikaichu reproduction is halved.
- Does not receive chakra reductions to cost.
- Maximum of A rank healing on any single post.
- Unable to use any offensive bloodline abilities with this hive.
NecroPlant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:16 pm
Mogaar
EMS Eternal Mangek (Emergency medical service): A breed of Kikaichu bugs designed with medical healing jutsu in mind. They are capable of transmitting a payload of healing chakra over range to a specific target. Healing them up to the amount of chakra spent. This can only be used on one person at a time and allows the use of healing on targets in the same thread without the user having to come into physical contact with them. This ability can be channeled as long as the user continues spending the chakra for it.

Limitations:

- Speed of Kikaichu reproduction is halved.

Add the additional limitation that the Breed is only compatible with Aburame of the Medical-Class and this breed is good to go. ((Even though it's heavily implied and obvious)) You can also opt to remove the - Speed of Kikaichu reproduction is halved. Detriment as the the 'Unable to use any offensive bloodline abilities' is already a large enough detriment.
~Status Approved: After adding said extra little line of limitation~  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Limitations:

- Breed is only compatible with Aburame of the Medical class.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:10 am
Mogaar

Limitations:

- Breed is only compatible with Aburame of the Medical class.

Righto I mean...You didn't need to re-submit it but er yeah just to ease your conscience I'll say it's approved again. heart  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

古[} Recycle Bin

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces