Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:21 pm
HAVE A GOOD MATCH FELLAS!

Bloody Madness

Legendary Longshot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:05 am
As the millions and millions of fans fell every set in the arean, and sit by the Tv, for dying to see some action and some really great matches, The camera man begain Rolling back stage,Live uncut, There people everywhere,checking the fireworks,doing their safety check and by the Exit door pump for his match,his first match is the newest Superstar Bloody Madness. long black hair that touch his shoulder,brown eyes,white as snow skin, wearing all Black clothes,nothing special looking.

Camera man walk clothes as Bloody Madness turn his head and give a smile and a wave as he look up at the small tv. Blood Madness vs Draze.
Bloody Madness your count down begain very soon.

Ladies and gentelman,welcome and please make you way to your set, the opening match is about to begain. We got a new Superstar today name Bloody Madness, anyways a reminder for all fans here and watching at home this match can be won by pinfall,submission,disqualification,or count out.
5 minute to go....

4 minutes pass by in second but to other it felt forever.

The match be gain in 1 minutes,as the second pass by like crazy,

The music begain to play, You think you know, Hay! nothing you can do can change what you did to me,now it my time to shine and your going to burn in my life.

making his way to the ring, Bloody Madness!

The fans Cheer and Clap, as he came out to the stage full of engry waving at the fans on both side of the stage before running down the rame and sliding into the ring and jumpping on a turnbuckle. Bloody Madness then raise his hand jump down and drop to the ring and roll out to respectfully wake for his foe to enter. as he did,he pull a chair out from under the ring as the reffere tap him on the shoulders,if i see you used that chair,I will Dq your a** boy. Bloody Madness replay, I know the rules, as he set the chair down,open it up and sit down. Relaxed Ref,the other guy haven't show yet,as he turn his head to face the stage.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:32 am
All the lights go out in the arena as the opening of Lamb of God - Still Echoes comes onto the PA system. Once Randy Blythe is heard screaming,out from the back comes Draze ready for a fight as the crowd has come unglued!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A thousand heads cut clean across their necks
right down the hall from me.
The reich's relentless blade, thirsty and shining red
still echoes of their screams."

"DRAGONS HAZE! DRAGONS HAZE!! DRAGONS HAZE!!! DRAGONS HAZE!!!! DRAGONS HAZE!!!!!"

Draze then marches down the ramp ready for a fight.

"This is a tarnished heirloom, passed down through iron fists
A shameful house of doom, a legacy of collapse.
Built on a painful truth."

Draze then makes it to the ring as he removes his cloak and shirt before hopping up onto the apron.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"A thousand years of failure, a thousand years they bled.
To the bear, the blitzkrieg, and the holy father.
They just bowed their heads."

"From Nashville, Tennessee, weighing in at 275 pounds, The Dragons Haze... DRRAAAZZZZEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Draze makes his way into the ring, ready to face this rookie and start the night right for the fans.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:01 pm
Bloody Madness rose from his chair and look around in amazed. The fans was Cheering so lord. The Ref begain to make his way to the ring but Bloody Madness reach his arm out and stop him, Mr Referee,wait here, as he grab a near by micaphone. Hello? testing,

Now this think working, I just wanted to say some. That was amazing. I don't know if it happen every time that Draze enter the area but this my first time seeing, here my sign of respect. Bloody Madness place the Mic down on the apron and begain to clap his hand together. After a minute or two of clapping, he life the mic up to his lips and said, I'm kinda old school. Funny as that may see being the rookie people see me as but before we give these people what they want,

Bloody Madness jump on the apron and slide under the top rope,and place the mic to his lips once again. as i was saying,before we give what these fan want and that is to beat the s**t out of each other, the fans cheer I want the ref check us both for weapons. I want my fans know I'm clean and I would love a handshake, what do you say Draze? as Bloody Madness hand over the mic with a friendly smile.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:30 pm
Draze shrugs and puts both hands out as the ref pads his gloves, his knees and then his boots signifying Draze is clean. The Dragons Haze then shakes Bloody's hand as the bell rings. Draze is now ready for action as he looks to lock up with the rookie.

((Height and weight?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:26 pm
Bloody madness walk up to Draze and they lock one hand together and then the other and the strengh game begain. Bloody Madness push as hard as he could to try to get Draze down to his knees but his heavier body and huger muscles was to much, Bloody Madness knew he was going to lose this test of strengh, so he drop to his knees,smile as he roll back turning Draze hands so they would let go. Bloody Madness then goes for a fast side head lock.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 pm
Draze is caught in the side headlock and quickly tries navigating the Rookie over the ropes. If able to do so, Draze will try shoving Bloody Madness off to the opposite ropes with his power and then go for a standing shoulder block on tre rookies rebound.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 am
Draze gave bloody madness a shovel into the ropes.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:39 pm
((Um, that is not what i was trying to do at all. I'm trying to shove you off and to the ropes NOT the corner or the turnbuckles! So, that way you'll bounce off the ropes and come back so i can try a standing shoulder knockdown.... DO you understand what I'm saying?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:00 pm
Legendary Longshot
((Um, that is not what i was trying to do at all. I'm trying to shove you off and to the ropes NOT the corner or the turnbuckles! So, that way you'll bounce off the ropes and come back so i can try a standing shoulder knockdown.... DO you understand what I'm saying?))

((To be honest,I miss understood it. I found it weird too? Anyways I can work with it.))  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:49 am
Draze then runs himself to the ropes, hoping the rookie will know some traditional wrestling and have a good counter on the rebound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:13 am
Bloody madness rebounce off the ropes and seen Draze coming towards him, without thinking, he goes for a running DDT that could get finally get the big man down.

((OOC. you chose what happen if I get the counter in or you shoulder block me down.))  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:23 pm
Draze is caught with the high impact DDT so early in the match and spiked pretty hard on the top of his head . Draze is then flipped forwards into a sitting position!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:57 am
Bloody Madness look at Draze in a bit of an shock as the big guy finally went down. Bloody Madness run towards the ropes and slide out,look under the ring and grab a chair. with in a few seconds, Bloody Madness was inside th ring with the chair and told the ref to stay back as he sit the chair up betweet the rope and Draze. Bloody madness then hop over draze rebounce into the ropes hop over Draze again place his foot onto the chair and juimp to the top rope and jump backwards as the millions of flashes light up the arean as bloody Madness does a moonsault.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Legendary Longshot

Devoted Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:36 pm
Well Bloody Madness has some good speed and damn good athleticism! But Draze is more than capable to counter this. The Dragons Haze quickly stands as BM is in the air and catches him! Draze looks to now power slam BM down onto the canvas!  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff