Submit

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:00 pm
However I was at the pub with my own mother and my own grandma. We sit down and tried to order something to drink. And I never drink wine or beer. So I order an ice tea. However I wear no makeup and I'm twenty three and I don't look like my age. Infect I look like a teenager. However the lady told me if I have an I d and I went to completely shocked. So she went and said " you can't eat here or drink here". So I didn't even know what to expect. So the laws have change. So we left. And I said sorry to my grandma from my moms side. So as we went to Greek instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:05 pm
Pastel-candy-lover93
However I was at the pub with my own mother and my own grandma. We sit down and tried to order something to drink. And I never drink wine or beer. So I order an ice tea. However I wear no makeup and I'm twenty three and I don't look like my age. Infect I look like a teenager. However the lady told me if I have an I d and I went to completely shocked. So she went and said " you can't eat here or drink here". So I didn't even know what to expect. So the laws have change. So we left. And I said sorry to my grandma from my moms side. So as we went to Greek instead.
Where I live, it was always the law to ask ID card for alcohol. They could not ask if they want to but if they get noticed to sell alcohol, cigarette or loto to under 18 years old they can get a fine etc... I am 26 now and I was asked not long ago when I buy loto or alcohol ...  

Miss_XxAriaxX

cool4

Buggy Glitch

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:50 am
Pubs around here can't have minors after a certain time, I think it's around 9pm.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:20 pm
It seems strange that they wouldn't even let you order an ice tea. Most places in my area allow minors even late at night, provided they can't order any alcohol.

I feel your pain about looking young. I'm 22 and most people who don't know me assume I'm a young teen and subsequently treat me like a child. It's a serious pain when I go much of anywhere by myself.  

Exarielle BlackLaw

Peaceful Warlord

ChiffaniChan

Aged Gaian

8,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:48 pm
Rainbow-rider93

That's weird, but some places don't allow minors at certain parts of the restaurant or bar. You should have corrected her, and shown your id, I have the same issue as you however I am fixing to turn 30. I hate when someone tries to treat me like s**t because they think I am young, when is no reason to mistreat anyone.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games