Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:11 pm
Thoughts?

Are you playing? If so, what pokemon have you caught? etc.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:06 pm
phone can't handle it.
Also been doing science-y stuff. taxonomy and getting into cell counts now.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:25 am
Wouldn't let me join up,servers were always clogged.xP  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:06 pm
delasislas
phone can't handle it.

Yeah it's very hard on the phone.

That's different. Taxonomy and cells, cool!  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:07 pm
Speedira Windira

I heard the first few days were horrible, but I'm almost always able to join now. So if you want to give it another go ahead, it might work x3  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:10 pm
Blind Blindness
delasislas
phone can't handle it.

Yeah it's very hard on the phone.

That's different. Taxonomy and cells, cool!

found some cool ones.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:41 am
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

I heard the first few days were horrible, but I'm almost always able to join now. So if you want to give it another go ahead, it might work x3

If I feel like it.xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:41 pm
My beau plays it, but I can't because I don't keep my phone connected to the internet (it saves battery to turn off your data and wifi, and keeps your phone from eating up data in the background while it's idle!).
I think ability to connect and stay connected depends on where you live, we're in a larger city and haven't had any problems with it, my beau has tooooons of pokemon, has even caught enough pidgeys to evolve to a pidgeot!
Our hometown, however, was iffy, and where I actually stayed wouldn't give a proper gps location, which meant he couldn't do a thing there.
He's gotten a few eggs to hatch today, a horsea and magikarp came out of a couple if I'm remembering right.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:34 am
My experience is legit that I've become the lord of the Pidgeys. I've caught quite a few more Pokemon since, but it's kind of hard to find different things where I live. I'm from a really small town... But I'm loving the game so far, and I've been playing it nearly every day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:56 am
Queen Spazzy
My beau plays it, but I can't because I don't keep my phone connected to the internet (it saves battery to turn off your data and wifi, and keeps your phone from eating up data in the background while it's idle!).
I think ability to connect and stay connected depends on where you live, we're in a larger city and haven't had any problems with it, my beau has tooooons of pokemon, has even caught enough pidgeys to evolve to a pidgeot!
Our hometown, however, was iffy, and where I actually stayed wouldn't give a proper gps location, which meant he couldn't do a thing there.
He's gotten a few eggs to hatch today, a horsea and magikarp came out of a couple if I'm remembering right.

Lol I'm not surprised! You're all about being thrifty haha
I agree with you, I do think it largely depends on where you live. Hot spots like malls, parks, zoos, schools, and beaches can be filled with pokemon and in general more populated areas. I don't have any pokemon in my house or backyard sadly, but I know friends who do. At my school there are a lot of pokemon. Unfortunately my GPS seems to malfunction a lot, and that affects when I see pokemon.

I have gotten quite a few pidgeys and pidgeottos! I am planning to evolve my pidgeotto when I can. I have also gotten one Majikarp (always liked Majikarp for its seemingly slippery, confounding ways), and horsea is pretty cool too. Also looking forward to getting more Eevees and eventually evolving.

(By the way folks, you can nickname your eevees a certain thing in order to get the eveelution that you want)

So yeah, it's slow getting these pokemon, but I'm still playing for now. And it's good exercise.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:00 am
Paladin Magnus of BF
My experience is legit that I've become the lord of the Pidgeys. I've caught quite a few more Pokemon since, but it's kind of hard to find different things where I live. I'm from a really small town... But I'm loving the game so far, and I've been playing it nearly every day.

Yeah, it's definitely harder when you're in a smaller town, but I'm glad you're having fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:31 pm
Blind Blindness
Lol I'm not surprised! You're all about being thrifty haha
I agree with you, I do think it largely depends on where you live. Hot spots like malls, parks, zoos, schools, and beaches can be filled with pokemon and in general more populated areas. I don't have any pokemon in my house or backyard sadly, but I know friends who do. At my school there are a lot of pokemon. Unfortunately my GPS seems to malfunction a lot, and that affects when I see pokemon.

I have gotten quite a few pidgeys and pidgeottos! I am planning to evolve my pidgeotto when I can. I have also gotten one Majikarp (always liked Majikarp for its seemingly slippery, confounding ways), and horsea is pretty cool too. Also looking forward to getting more Eevees and eventually evolving.

(By the way folks, you can nickname your eevees a certain thing in order to get the eveelution that you want)

So yeah, it's slow getting these pokemon, but I'm still playing for now. And it's good exercise.

The town my mom lives in now actually has some drop points at the little museums out there, I was kinda surprised because even if it's the county seat it's hardly more than a village.
Here in Columbus though is absolutely FILLED with drops and pokemon and gyms and just EVERYTHING, especially where we do our shopping, our favorite store for groceries is a drop, actually.
Aw, no pokemon at your house? My place is filled with them, we find them in the bathtub the most, our closet being a close second.
(Of course, we live in an apartment, so that might have something to do with it.)
We caught a meowth today! It showed up in the parking lot as we were returning from shopping, my beau spazzed because he didn't have it and made me catch it for him (I won't let him play in the car, so I take over it if he wants to look for pokemon and have our trip count to eggs while we're out).
I haven't seen any eevees lately, but they show up around our apartment sometimes, so hopefully he'll get enough of them before too long.
He tried catching some stuff at the amusement park, but it was surprisingly empty whenever he checked, I thought for sure there'd be tons out.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:19 am
Since this is technically GO related, I'll drop this here.
Don't forget to pick up your freebs from the latest forum event!
You don't even have to join a team to grab them!
For humans - red, blue, yellow
For paws - red, blue, yellow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:36 pm
Queen Spazzy

All of them give a grant error... Thank you so much for the links, though! biggrin  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:04 pm
Paladin Magnus of BF
Queen Spazzy

All of them give a grant error... Thank you so much for the links, though! biggrin

Aww, that's a shame, they were still up when I posted them yesterday.
(I even double checked them to make sure I was getting them right, I was thrown a max grant error instead of the inactive event error it's throwing today.)
Wish I'd remembered to post them sooner!
On the market, if you're still interested in them, the paws ones are suuuuper cheap already, you'd maybe spend ten mil for the set, probably less, but all of the human grants are 500M apiece at the moment, I'm not sure whether to expect the price to fall over the next few weeks or not.
Anyways, here's the marketplace links and the item images!

User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas