Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Jake and Fujiko's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:20 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

There is a lake not far from Jake's cabin, as well as a walkway into the forest and leading down to the lake. There is a boat dock at the end of the walkway leading down to the lake, as well as a fishing shack, which holds all sorts of fishing equipment.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:37 am
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake sat in the back room of his cabin, a pencil in his hand. He was hard at work, drawing what he could remember of his parents' domain. Despite the fact that he was four and a half centuries old, and the prince and heir of his parents' kingdom, Jake preferred the solitude of living at the lake. He'd decided long ago that royal court life didn't suit him well, and had left to live his own life. Although he liked living by himself to a point, as of late, it had gotten very lonely, since he hadn't had much contact with anyone else, save for the times he went into town to do some shopping. He did occasionally need new pencils and paints for his artwork, and he went into town once every two weeks to do the grocery shopping. He was so engrossed in his work that he completely forgot about the companion he'd ordered from a catalogue of slaves from the slave shop that had opened not long ago on the other side of town.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:49 pm
DragonFang099

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The large blaring of a truck's horn exploded from the quiet atmosphere of his home. It seems that his companion had arrived.

Outside, two men had hopped out of the driver's and passenger's seats, making their way around to the back to unload their cargo. They opened the back trailer to reveal a third, sitting quietly with a wooden crate labeled "fragile". The men pulled at the trailer's ramp, setting it down on the gravel. As they moved about their work, a small voice began to pipe up as they jostled the crate about carelessly. They finally dropped it, a sharp yelp escaping from inside. The men decided to take a break, the smaller of the three sitting up on the crate, taking a small breather. They conversed a bit, and then kicked the young man off the crate. The two older men picked it up, and carried it up the driveway, closer to the house. As they moved, the crate jostled, and the contents inside whimpered every time they had to readjust. The largest, as well as a supervisor to the other two, tapped the box as it was settled by the door, about 20 feet away.
"Pipe down, girly. You're alright. You should be used to this, it shouldn't be scaring you." The youngest pressed the doorbell, and then waited, once again sitting on the crate. His supervisor ruffled his hair, joking about his laziness. He then pulled out his clipboard and went through the papers, double checking the information as they waited.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 2:43 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake had just finished his sketch when he heard what sounded like a horn blaring from his driveway. Wondering what in the world was going on, he put his pencil down and rose from his chair, then made his way to the living room and looked out the window. It was rather odd to see a truck with a trailer attached sitting in his driveway, especially since he rarely got visitors. He glanced at the clock on the living room wall, and then realized it must be his new companion arriving. Why they needed a truck to transport her, he didn't know, but he wouldn't question it. He could smell that there were three men in the truck, and a stronger, more delicate scent, which he assumed was his new companion. He watched as the three men wrestled a crate from the trailer, his eyes narrowing when they dropped it carelessly. It was several more minutes before the men got the crate closer to the door, and he opened the door when the youngest of the three rang the doorbell. "If you're going to drop her off here, at least have the decency to get her out of that crate, would you?" he said. "Did the check I sent in go through?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:15 pm
DragonFang099

The supervisor palms the youngest's back lightly, popping him off the crate. The young man is now scrambling for words, and his coworker is now calmly prying open the crate. The supervisor takes the clipboard and causally checks as the other two are now working together on the crate."Sorry about the crate, we had multiple deliveries today, one was a grey collar, so we crated them all for safety. As for your check.." He flips to the fourth page and smiles. "It went through our systems successfully yesterday morning." The lid opens, and the young man looks in, smiling at the tiny "girl" inside. His coworker reaches in, intending to help her stand. After a moment, they both back off, and she peaks her eyes up, her hands on the edge of the crate. She seems to be analyzing her new surroundings, looking to the three delivery workers for comfort. It seems she knows them quite well. The supervisor carefully picks her up, and her eyes widen as she's placed in front of her new owner. "You're alright." He ruffles her hair, then flips to the last page and hands Jake the clipboard, taking a pen from his pocket. "Gonna need you to sign here, and initial here, and here." He marks X's where each signature needs to go before offering Jake the pen.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:35 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as two of the men pried the lid off the crate, turning his attention to the largest man, who appeared to be some kind of supervisor. "I can understand that," he said. "And I'm glad the check went through." He glanced at the crate to see that his new companion, a female elf, was now standing and taking in her new surroundings. She seemed to know the men who had brought her, as the supervisor ruffled her hair as he set her in front of Jake. The kitsune smiled at the female elf, then turned his attention back to the man with the clipboard, taking the papers and signing where the man had marked, then handing it back to him.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:11 pm
DragonFang099

The two younger men clean up and carry the empty crate away, and their supervisor takes the clipboard before tipping his hat and heading back to the truck. As they drive away, Fujiko looks around the scenery of her new home, slowly making her way to inspecting Jake. "H-hello, sir." She bows quietly, then stands. She seems to be trying to keep herself composed, but her eyes drift off every few seconds, amazed by her surroundings. She'd never seen so many different plants before. She looked down at her hands trying to keep amused. She wanted to run, just to experience the trees, the flowers, everything. Though, she assumed it would be unsafe, considering her previous homes and situations. So, she just stood there, waiting for her first order.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:36 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as the younger two men cleaned up and carried the crate away, then nodded to the supervisor and watched as the men drove away. He turned his attention back to his new companion, noticing that she seemed amazed by her new surroundings. "Hello, miss," he said, returning her bow. "Might I know your name? You can call me Jake, if you'd like." He noticed that her eyes drifted from him to the surrounding forests every few seconds, and he could tell by the look in her eyes that she was itching to explore.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:55 pm
DragonFang099

"M-my name is Fujiko." She bows again. "I am pleased to meet you, sir. You have a very lovely home." She looks up, and her gaze drifts again, her eyes almost aglow with excitement. She looks back at him, her red eyes now showing a light hint of gold. She keeps looking back to a specific spot now, a small group of wild flowers. "Sir, w-would it be alright if I looked at the flowers? I haven't seen many aside from bouquets. I've never gotten to see them growing." She looks nervous, twiddling her thumbs and looking away, blushing. She hoped that he would allow her more freedom to explore, but braced for any negative reaction.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:23 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko told him her name. "You've got a pretty name, Fujiko," he said. "It's a pleasure to meet you, as well. I hope you can come to call this your home, too." He noticed that although her eyes were mostly red, he could see a hint of a golden color showing now. He followed her gaze to a small group of wildflowers, nodding with a smile when she asked if she could look at them. "Of course," he said. "I like to pick a few every now and then and take them inside, to give the cabin a bit of a flowery smell. If you like those, there's a small clearing not far from here that's almost covered with wildflowers."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:00 pm
DragonFang099

Her eyes lit up even more, the gold lighting up at the thought of even more flowers to see. She smiled brightly at the thought of getting to pick some, putting them around the home. She imagined making things out of them, like the little crowns she would make out of the dying bouquets. Instead of the dark, wilting petals, they'd be bright. Soft, and flourishing. Finally like in the pictures and paintings Fujiko's gotten to see, bright, big bundles of flowers. Her mind is completely lost in just the thought of it. She blinks.. and she's already standing in the flowers. She flinches, her smile completely gone. She looks around frantically, then just sits, unsure of what to do now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:17 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when he saw the golden color in Fujiko's eyes lighting up more at the thought of the clearing of flowers he'd mentioned. He could see that she was lost in thought as she moved toward the flowers, and a few moments later, she looked around frantically when she found herself standing in the patch of flowers, then sat down. "It's alright, Fujiko," he said. "Those flowers bloom every year." He wondered if she was hungry, since he could hear and feel his own stomach rumbling. "Are you hungry, Fujiko?" he asked.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 pm
DragonFang099

She heard the question, and thought for a moment. She nodded her head slowly, her hands and fingers plucking and tangling flowers together. She picks up the big bundle of flowers, and slowly carries it back. Her steps are quiet, and she takes care not to step on rocks. She stands before him, a hint of guilt on her face, avoiding his own. She holds the bundle of flowers to him, after realizing she couldn't reach high enough to place them on his head. She at least knew she tried to apologize, she was sure he knew too. "Would you prefer me to make you something to eat, sir?"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:14 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as Fujiko nodded slowly, picking the flowers and weaving them together before walking toward him. He saw a hint of guilt on her face, although she avoided looking at him. He blinked when she held the flowers out to him, and he took them with a smile before placing them on his head. "Thank you for the flowers. You don't have to be sorry, Fujiko," he said, his voice gentle. "I don't know what your past masters were like, but I didn't bring you here as a slave. I brought you here as a companion, a friend for myself." He blinked when she asked if he wanted her to make him something to eat. "You can if you'd like, although you don't have to," he said. "I won't force you to do something you don't want to do."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:39 pm
DragonFang099

She blinks, slightly confused. "..Friend? You mean.. I have more freedom to move about the property? I don't just have to stay by you constantly?" She tilted her head in thought. She decided to test it, quietly walking around him and into the house to explore. She slowly moved about, making her way into the kitchen. She looked at all the ingredients, thinking of what she could make. "Do you have a favourite food? Do you eat fish here, since you're so close to the water? I've never had fish, but I know how to cook it. The chef's in my last home taught me. It always smelled good when they made it." She went about the kitchen, checking for different spices and ingredients.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff