Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Jake and Fujiko's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:48 pm
DragonFang099

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The smells from the food made her smile as she dozed off, her half-asleep mind dreaming of a perfect life. Her cooking, with her own little one sitting and waiting for food as the father was out working. Essentially the life she'd never had the chance to experience with her mother and father, the three being ripped away from each other after her first birthday. It was a wonderful dream, but it quickly broke as Jake shook her lightly. "M-mmm? O-okay.. Thank you." She sat up straight, rubbing tears from her eyes, waiting for the food quietly. She looked at the table, thinking deeply.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:58 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake noticed that as Fujiko woke, she wiped tears from her eyes, and he wondered what was wrong. "Fujiko, are you alright?" he asked, concern in his voice. "What's wrong?" He wanted her to feel like she could confide in him, but he wasn't going to force her to talk if she didn't want to. He set the food on the table, then sat down next to Fujiko, noticing that she was looking at the table and appeared to be thinking deeply.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:08 pm
DragonFang099

She shakes her head, her thoughts still trapping her in a daze. She reached for her food slowly, her hand shaking. She ate very slowly, very different from the night before. It seemed to be eating at her, her nervousness of having a new home once again returning. She tried not to think about it. Or even think at all. She barely even remembered what her parents looked like. She only had a photo of the three of them for reference, which she hid very carefully at all times.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:22 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake knew something was wrong when Fujiko's hand shook as she reached for her food and started eating slowly. He sensed that there was something bothering her, and although he was curious, he decided not to push the matter too far. "I won't force you to talk if you don't want to, but if you feel like you need someone to talk to, I'm here, alright, Fujiko?" he said. He waited for a moment, then started eating, smiling at the taste of the bacon.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:37 pm
DragonFang099

Fujiko quietly continues eating, trying a slice of bacon. She attempts to take a bite, finding it difficult to take a piece off properly. Her nose twitches, as she thinks of how to continue. She carries on chewing the food, slowly munching as the bacon grows shorter as she takes her time eating it. As she looked at her plate, she finished the bacon strip and started on an egg. She thought, mulling over her situation in her head over and over. She then looked up, seemingly breaking herself out of it, and back into the previous, more immature mindset.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:27 am
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as Fujiko continued to eat in silence. He took his time eating, not wanting Fujiko to eat alone, and he smiled when he finished his breakfast, then sat back in his chair with a satisfied sigh. "That was good," he said, then looked at Fujiko again. "How did you like it, Fujiko?" He smiled when she seemingly broke out of her daze, returning to her former self.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:22 pm
DragonFang099

She smiled sweetly, thankful for the breakfast. "It was great! I'm so full though. I don't think I'll even need snacks to keep me until next time I eat." She stretched out, laying back in the chair a bit. Taking a deep breath, she slumped even more into the chair happily. "So... where are we going today?I get to go with you, right? I don't have to stay home?" She sat up, getting more excited. "Maybe one day I can have one of those special teardrop swings for in my art area! They're so pretty! They look so comfy too, so many pillows."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:31 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko complimented the food, then thought for a moment when she asked where they were going today. "Where would you like to go, Fujiko?" he asked. He blinked when she asked if she could go with him, and he could tell from the way she spoke that she didn't want to stay at the cabin alone. "Yes, you can go with me, Fujiko," he said, smiling at her. "I'm not going to make you do something you don't want to do or go somewhere you don't want to go, alright?"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:48 pm
DragonFang099

"I want to go to an art store! Or look at dresses! Or rompers! Maybe we can go to a place to decorate my room too?" She was nearly bouncing in her seat thinking about her room now. Maybe he'd let her paint it. New blankets, new pillow cases, fancy paints... Too much. She didn't want to take and take, especially since he had just spend so much to bring her home. "Maybe just the art and clothing stores for today.."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:57 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake couldn't help chuckling at Fujiko's excitement when he asked her where she wanted to go, and he smiled when she listed off four different choices, then settled on just two. "Aye, we can do that," he said. "We can go anywhere you like, alright?" Having said this, he rose from the table and placed his dishes in the sink, then looked at Fujiko again. "Where would you like to go first?" he asked, as he started washing the dishes.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:32 pm
DragonFang099

"Can we go clothing shopping first?" Her eyes were large, with a very hopeful expression on her face. She swung her feet as she sat waiting on the chair. She tapped her fingers nervously, before flopping her head onto the table. "Do you think people will think I'm weird? Do other people around her have "pets"? Do you think we'll find more dresses like mine?" She kept asking more and more questions, the panic in her eyes becoming apparent. She was afraid to be out and about, it was quite foreign to her.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:53 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled, nodding when Fujiko asked if they could go clothes shopping first. "Aye, we can do that," he said. He'd just finished putting the dishes away after washing and drying them when he heard Fujiko asking more questions, and when he looked at her, he could see the panic in her eyes. He knelt down beside her and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile as he did so. "Fujiko, it's alright," he said. "No one will think you're weird, and I'm sure the clothing stores have more dresses like yours."  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:05 pm
I'm so sorry I haven't replied in so long. A lot of bad things happened and seem to just be getting worse. At this point I am in dire need of distraction, so I'll be likely on my computer 24/7 when I don't have work. And I'm sorry that my reply will be plain, I'm not actually at my computer as of right now.

DragonFang099

A sigh of relief left her lips, and she tilted her head into his hand. This new life was difficult. So many rules would have already been broken. Fijian began to shake, unable to think straight. She was frightened, it was such a lovely home but it made no sense to her. Her mind spun as he spoke, a tone of reassurance could be heard, but the words didn't seem to come through.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:37 pm
MiniUrsa
It's alright, I understand that IRL can really get in the way of replies sometimes. If you ever need to talk, I've got Skype and Discord that you're welcome to contact me on, or just send me a PM, alright? I'm always willing to lend an ear to a friend in need.

User Image

User ImageJake smiled slightly when Fujiko sighed in relief, and tilted her head into his hand. Although she seemed alright, he sensed that her mind was whirling with worry. He knew that after so long living as a slave, she was unaccustomed to being free, and he knew that it would take time before she felt comfortable in her new life. Rising, he drew Fujiko into a hug and wrapped his arms around her gently, wanting to reassure her that everything would be alright.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:00 pm
DragonFang099
Thank you, it means a lot to hear that.

The small elf sighed, pressing her face into Jake's warm hug. After a few moments, she wrapped her arms around him as well. What to do, she wasn't sure, but returning the affection seemed like a start. She hadn't been so hot and cold in such a long time, it didn't feel good to begin the feelings again. They were understandable, at least she thought with all thing considered, but there was always a risk in her mind. Fujiko eventually peeked up at Jake, trying to read his intentions. He was so sweet in his actions, and due to his consistency seemed genuine. "I'm sorry.." She mumbled, as small bubbles of tears began to plague her eyes.

She hugged him tighter, turning away. "...And thank you."

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces