Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Jake and Fujiko's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:11 pm
MiniUrsa
You're quite welcome. If you'd like to add me on Skype, my username is DragonFang09, and my Discord ID is #7198, with the same username.

User Image

User ImageJake didn't move when Fujiko sighed and pressed her face into his chest, then wrapped her arms around him. He held her as she hugged him, and he looked down at her when she looked up at him. He shook his head when she apologized, wondering what had caused the tears he could see in her eyes now. "You've got nothing to apologize for, Fujiko," he said. "I can understand if this is a little overwhelming at first, so you've got nothing to worry about, alright? And you're quite welcome."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:59 pm
DragonFang099
I think I might take you up on discord. (My skype username is really old and embarrassing) My user on discord is peiwa #9361

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She smiled and hid her face again, trying to calm down. She had to be good. After a few deeps breaths, she seemed like she was better. Her eyes once again bright, even though her expression stayed rather worried. She would be nervous going into town, of course, but there was no reason to assume anyone would think anything. Especially with her collar gone. She rubbed one of her ears gently, trying to calm herself further. They were unusually short, with her point rather soft as well. Not quite human looking, but small nonetheless. Maybe she would be able to cut her hair, or find a way to drag it out of the way for once. "Okay. I think I'm better now. Do you think we can go?"

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:18 am
MiniUrsa
I got your friend request on Discord. If you'd like, I'll send you an invite for the group I created.

User Image

User ImageJake waited while Fujiko calmed herself down, noticing that she rubbed one of her ears gently to help herself calm down. He smiled when she spoke, saying she thought she was better, then asked if they could go now. "Of course," he said. Grabbing his car keys, he led her out to his car and opened her door, then waited until she was settled before closing her door and getting in the driver's seat. Putting his seat belt on, he started the engine and pulled the car out of the driveway, then headed for town.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:24 pm
DragonFang099
Heck yeah, sounds good to me

After putting on her own seat belt, she began bouncing lightly in her seat. It kept her nerves down, and they managed to subside as they drove farther from the house. Watching the scenery pass by, she pressed her nose against the car window. His home was in such a quiet, peaceful area. So many different places to explore, and that was just on the way to town! She could only imagine what would be there. "How long will it take to get there? Is it pretty?" Her voice sounded nervous, but it was safe to say it was simply due to heading into another new area. "There aren't too many people, are there? Do you think it'll be loud?"

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:41 pm
MiniUrsa
OK, I went ahead and sent you the invite for the channel. I'm usually on Discord whenever I'm home, if I'm not doing anything off the laptop.

User Image

User ImageJake could see Fujiko bouncing lightly in her seat after she put her own seat belt on, and he couldn't help smiling at the sight. His smile grew when she pressed her nose to the car window, sensing her excitement as they drove. He chuckled when she spouted off a few questions. "It'll take about ten minutes to get to town, and yes, it's pretty," he said. "The town is good-sized, but there's not usually a lot of people around until later in the afternoon or early evening. It's not usually very loud in town when I go to buy groceries, so I think it'll be alright."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:24 am
DragonFang099

She smiled, leaning her head and arm into the window. She was half-wiggling, now, as bouncing was difficult to keep up. She had to drain the energy somehow. As the trees passed by, her mind wandered, imagining her running through barefoot, picking herbs and creating things she wasn't even aware of. This new home certainly would bring new fun. She rubbed her neck, forgetting for a moment her collar was gone. Her eyes widened in realization, as she stared into space.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:26 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake glanced at Fujiko and smiled when he saw her leaning her head and arm into the window, half-wiggling instead of bouncing now. He noticed that she rubbed her neck, and he figured she'd forgotten he'd removed her collar as her eyes widened in realization. A short time later, they pulled into town and Jake parked the car in the parking lot of a clothing store he liked to shop at, then got out and opened Fujiko's door for her. "Ready, Fujiko?" he asked, smiling at her. Once she'd given her answer, he led her inside the store.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:37 pm
DragonFang099
((What kind of clothes are in the store?))

She looked around at the quiet, empty setting. "O-okay." She steps out of the car, looking around nervously. They made their way to the store front and she stopped, looking at the store signs. Her gaze moved to a dress in the window, her eyes going bright. She noticed Jake had been holding the door for her, and she quietly made her way inside. Staff in the store waved and greeted them in their work.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:16 pm
MiniUrsa
Any kind you want.

User Image

User ImageJake smiled when Fujiko spoke. "It's alright, Fujiko," he said, trying to reassure her as she looked around nervously. He saw her eyes brighten as she spotted a dress in one window, and he smiled as they walked into the store, where staff waved and greeted them while working. "Feel free to get anything you like, alright, Fujiko?" he said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:36 pm
DragonFang099

She looked around quietly, her gaze returning to the dress in the window. It was a light blue summer dress, it's style more of a mix of modern and older styles. She found a rack with other dresses in similar styles, picking up and re-hanging dresses as she tried to figure out the sizes. A woman walked over, watching her and trying to get her attention, but she buzzed about in a confused state. She had picked out a few she liked, her her favourite colour quickly becoming evident. Most of the dresses were different shades of purple, a small few being different greens and of course, the one in blue. As she notices the woman, she shakes and looks at her nervously, stopping her mad search. The woman smiles gently, picking out each dress in the closest size to fit her.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:17 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as Fujiko looked around before finding a rack with more dresses in similar styles to the one in the window. He noticed a woman walking over, trying to get Fujiko's attention, but the female elf looked confused. He saw Fujiko starting to tremble when she finally noticed the woman, but the woman merely smiled and picked out every dress Fujiko had chosen in the closest size that looked like it would fit well. "She's merely trying to help, Fujiko," he said gently, walking over to join her. "She won't hurt you."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:40 pm
DragonFang099

The woman smiled again, chuckling gently. "You're alright, I don't bite. I promise." She moves to take out her measuring tape. "Now, the size I picked is just a guess. Do you mind if I just make sure, sweetheart? I just need to wrap this around you a few times." Fujiko hesitated, looking to Jake for confidence. He seemed relaxed, nodding to let the lady measure her.She quickly turned back to her, lifting her arms. The measurements were taken, and the woman corrects the sizes she had picked out. "Would you like some other types of outfits? I can help you find a style you like of pants." Fujiko nodded this time, eyeing odd-looking shirts hanging above different styles of pants. The lady followed her gaze. "Would you like to see the jump-shirts?" "..Okay." "We can even get you a few different bottoms to wear with them.." She rattled on, with Fujiko picking out a few of the shirts already. She was starting to relax, it was nice.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:43 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake smiled as the woman chuckled gently after smiling, then went to take out her measuring tape, and he nodded reassuringly when Fujiko looked to him for reassurance. He knew the woman wouldn't hurt her, and Fujiko allowed the woman to take her measurements before the woman corrected the sizes she'd originally chosen. He kept largely to the background as the woman spoke with Fujiko, wanting Fujiko to learn that not everyone would hurt her, and it seemed to be doing the trick, since she seemed to be starting to relax. And besides, he didn't know much about women's clothing, so he let the store employee help him out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:32 pm
DragonFang099

Before long, everything was picked out and packed up. Fujiko seemed happier, her personality very shyly peeking out. She staff woman lead the two to the cash, grabbing one more thing as the clothes were paid for. She gently places a wrapped item in one of the bags, mentioning that Fujiko would need it at some point, she was sure. Fujiko just nodded, completely oblivious to what it could be. She hadn't realised she had picked so many things, making carrying all of it her first priority. As they left the store together, she ran ahead with everything, determined to show how thankful she was to Jake.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:35 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

User ImageJake watched as Fujiko and the staff woman picked out clothes Fujiko could wear, then followed the two women to the register, paying for the clothes once everything had been rung up. He noticed that the cashier had placed a wrapped item in one of the bags, saying she was sure Fujiko would need it at some point, and Jake wondered what the item was. He walked beside Fujiko as the two of them left the store, smiling as Fujiko ran ahead carrying the bags. "You're full of energy now, aren't you, Fujiko?" he said, chuckling softly.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff