Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Leon and Sorcha's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:54 pm
((A picture is coming as soon as I can get on a computer))

MiniUrsa

Leon and Sorcha live in a grand, majestic mansion in the countryside. It is surrounded by beautiful gardens with fountains and blossoming wisteria trees... and beyond that, miles of pristine wilderness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:54 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

"Well, egg drop soup sounds good... but the soup alone won't be enough to fill me up." said Leon with a grin. He was one of those skinny guys who had a seemingly endless appetite, after all. "I'll also have my chef fix some lobster potstickers and spicy Mongolian beef. You're welcome to have some if you'd like, Sorcha." He pulled out his phone and sent a text message to his chef, requesting that their dinner be ready for them when they got home. He then slipped his phone back into his pocket and wrapped his arm around Sorcha once again, holding her close.

"So, Sorcha... what do you like to do in your free time?" asked Leon, trying to make some conversation to dispel the awkward silence between them. He wondered if they shared some common interests...

User Image

"I often just read. It's been a long time since I had freedom to do anything aside from that. I used to like baking. I like making deserts." She continued staring out the window, sighing deeply. She adjusts herself, feeling even more nervous than before. "Is your home like this? It's rather... excessive to have all this in a transportation device.." She's avoiding the entire interior of the car, pressing against the window.  

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:12 pm
MiniUrsa

"Well... now that you're with me, you have the freedom to do whatever you'd like, Sorcha." said Leon kindly "You can use the kitchen and bake nice desserts for us if you want to." He then kissed her upon the cheek. "If by 'this' you mean grand and luxurious, then yes, my home is very much like this..." he said in response to her question. "I have a library and a ballroom, a gym with an Olympic-sized swimming pool, a helipad... I think you'll love your new home."

At last, the limo came to a stop outside of a huge, majestic mansion. Leon gently got out of the car, taking a hold of Sorcha's hand as he led her towards the front door. "Well, here we are..." he said, smiling at her "Home sweet home!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:12 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha looked up at the mansion, her eyes growing tired just from the sight. Her gaze moved to her feet, nearly ignoring Leon introducing his home. It felt like too much. Her head was spinning, and her legs locked in place a she tried to keep her balance. She was scared, what could he have planned for her? Will she have to act like a tag along slave? And then, in the back of her mind, will she be okay? She blinked, and found herself kneeling in front of the door, her head still spinning. Her attempts at standing up were futile, as she just leaned to one side or the other.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:29 pm
MiniUrsa

An expression of concern came across Leon's face when Sorcha fell to her knees in front of the doors to his mansion. It was the result of exhaustion, hunger, and dehydration... or so he assumed. "Are you all right, Sorcha?" he asked, kneeling beside her. "You need to eat a good meal, drink plenty of water, and then get some rest. I'm sure our dinner is done by now. Here... let me carry you, my dear."

Leon then picked Sorcha off the ground, cradling her effortlessly in her arms as he stepped through the front doors. His mansion had proven to be every bit as beautiful and majestic on the inside as it was outside. He carried her through grand hallways with high, vaulted ceilings until they arrived at a small, yet elegant dining room. It had been set for a romantic dinner for two, complete with candles, soft music, and a bottle of fine champagne. Leon carried her inside and sat her down on a chair. He then pulled out a chair for himself and sat beside her.

Almost as soon as they were seated, a butler came into the room, carrying a silver platter. He set their dinner down on the table, along with two empty plates so that they could serve themselves. There was a pot full of the egg-drop soup that Sorcha had wanted, along with a tray of spicy mongolian beef and a platter of fried lobster potstickers.

"Go ahead, take whatever you want..." said Leon. He poured himself a large bowl of the soup... and on his plate, he put a hearty portion of the mongolian beef and rice, along with about a dozen potstickers. He dipped one of the potstickers in the ginger sauce and took a bite, smiling as he enjoyed it's rich flavor. He only hoped that Sorcha would like it just as much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:59 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha filled her bowl with the soup, trying to grab as much egg as she could. She took a big bite and looked around the room, her mouth full of food. She slowly felt better in the relatively small room. The closed space felt comfortable, like she was safe. She looked at the food again, her expression improving a bit. She got herself a lobster potsticker, almost inspecting it before taking a small bite. Soon, she had finished the first an moved on to a second, then a third.

A small sound started to escape her as the chewed her food happily. It was quiet, but very distinct. She didn't seem to notice herself making it either. It continued as she tried a small portion of the beef and rice she had put on her plate, stopping each time that she paused chewing her food to look around or take a small sip of water. Her blue eyes seemed to be brighter, and almost clear like gems. She hadn't been that comfortable in a long time.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:16 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon had heard the sound that Sorcha was making as she ate... From that, along with the expression on her face, he could tell she was enjoying her dinner. He was glad for this fact. After all she had been through, she deserved to be spoiled.

Leon enjoyed his meal in silence for a while. About halfway through the meal, he looked up at Sorcha, a smile on his face. "You know, I feel so filthy after setting foot in that disgusting slave market..." he admitted, wrinkling his nose. "I could use a bath, and I imagine you'd like one as well. So, after we get done eating, how would you like to take a long, hot bath with me?" He gazed into her eyes, hoping she would say 'yes'. He was sure that bathing together would be a relaxing, romantic experience for both of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:52 am
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She freezes, now incredibly nervous. "A-ah.. a bath? T-together? I.." She stops eating completely, her hands fumbling. She simply puts down her food, nervously looking about. "Are you sure? I.. You just bought me, we just got here." She shrinks down into her seat tugging her hair over her face nervously. "I.. I mean if you want to I guess I have to." She sounds nervous. Sorcha lets go of her hair, and pushes away her food. Her eyes are clouded again.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:38 am
((I apologize if my language sounds broken or the writing is otherwise awkward. It's something I feel I have an issue with recently. I can't write as well as I was once able to.))

MiniUrsa

User Image

"Yes, I intend for us to take a bath together, Sorcha..." said Leon, smiling at her. "Just think of what a romantic experience it could be for both of us. Not only that, we'll be conserving water as well." He then grinned "You know, save the trees and such..." He could see that she was nervous, so he reached over and gently took a hold of her hand, trying to comfort her. "There's nothing to be nervous about, my dear..." He saw that she had stopped eating her meal. He picked up a potsticker, holding it to her lips. "Aren't you going to finish your dinner, Sorcha? You should really eat more."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:47 pm
((Don't worry about it! Just having the practice can help. I'm sure it'll pass.))
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha just sits there, staring at the table. It was too good to be true. She wasn't safe here, it was just as any other home could be. She still had her collar. He was still her master. She looked up at him, her emotions bouncing between fear and slight anger. Her once bright blue eyes were now a sickly grey, with her expression eventually following suit.

She then simply stood and ran, abandoning her food. She was just a fancy pet, why would she think otherwise. She ran around the house, unsure of where she was going. She passed by other staff, being sure not to get in the way of their work. She ran upstairs, opening and slamming doors leading to rooms that she couldn't hide in. She passed by a number of bedrooms, and found an extremely extravagant room. It must've been Leon's. She slammed the door closed, and sprinted back to one of the other rooms, running in and slamming yet another door. After a more thorough, but still incredibly quick search, she found somewhere to hide. She curled up, hyperventilating while tears streamed from her eyes. She tried to stay as quiet as she could, she didn't want anyone to find her.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:46 pm
MiniUrsa

As Leon gazed into Sorcha's eyes, he saw them turn from a beautiful blue to a sickly grey. He could see the change in her facial expression, but she couldn't understand what was happening with her and why she felt this way. Being extremely socially awkward, he had difficulty reading other's emotions unless they told him exactly how they were feeling.

When Sorcha stood up and ran, Leon got up and chased after her, knocking over his chair in his haste. He called her name as he chased her through his house, but eventually he lost her. Frantically, he pulled out his cell phone and called his head of security. He had his staff put the entire property under lockdown, taking care that nobody would be able to get inside or out.

For about an hour, Leon made his way through his vast mansion, searching for Sorcha. Room to room, calling her name. At last he found her, curled up in a broom closet, hyperventilating and crying. He kneeled down before her, worry on his face. "Sorcha, are you all right?" he asked, cupping her face with his hand. "Why did you get up and run during dinner? Why are you acting this way? I'm sorry, but I won't understand you unless you talk to me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:32 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She began sobbing, her body shaking. "Being here is just like any other placement! I'm bought, and I'm immediately expected to enjoy my master's company. I know you own me but I can't even think in this house. Let alone try to feel comfortable with a complete stranger putting their hands all over me the day they take me home!" She's shaking even more, covering her face. She lowered her head, knowing she had been out of line. "I-I'm sorry, Master Leon. I don't mean to be so disrespectful. Everything is just overwhelming. I know I should be used to this sort of life."

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 12:45 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

"That's the problem, right there..." said Leon softly. He reached over and gently removed the collar from Sorcha's neck, allowing it to fall to the floor. "You are thinking of me as a 'master'..." He gently pulled her into his arms, wiping the tears from her face. "You see, Sorcha, I didn't buy you to be my rather... Rather, I intend for you to become my lover, my bride, and someday the mother of my children. I will love, cherish, and adore you every day for the rest of your life, and all I expect in return is that you stay with me. You should consider yourself lucky - there are probably thousands of girls around the world who would kill their mothers to be where you are right now." He then sighed... "Look, I know we're complete strangers right now, but we won't be once we get to know each other. I know I can be a pain in the a**... But just give this time, and you'll get used to it."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:51 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha's still visibly upset, sniffling and shaking. "C-can I please at least get to know you before we do something so intimate? I don't know you at all Leon, I don't want to bathe with a stranger. It's frightening enough getting used to living here." She's almost begging him at this point, her voice shaking. A small hiccup escapes her and there are tears still running down her cheeks, though she's calmer now. She leans forward, latching onto Leon tightly, hugging him. She was hugging him. With her face hidden, avoiding his gaze. "I don't care what other girls would do. I don't care how "fancy" or expensive your home is. It's not going to make me love you if that ever happens. You are. Just please, please give me time to know you before we do anything so personal."

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:11 am
MiniUrsa

The expression on Leon's face softened as he understood what was making Sorcha upset. "Yes... of course we can wait to bathe together until you and I are more comfortable with each other." he said kindly "I'm sorry I ever asked... I thought it would be romantic." When she hugged him he wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly as well, wiping the tears from her face. "Anyways, if you'd like to take a shower or bath alone, I can show you where the bathroom is..."  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff