Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Leon and Sorcha's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:16 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha looked around, taking deep breaths to calm down. She found a few stores she liked, picking out small amounts from each. She then came across a store full of different professional outfits and options. Making her way around the store, she picked out quite a few different styles and items. She set out nearly a dozen full outfits before finally setting them at the cashier desk. As Leon payed for the large bundle, she thought of a store she had passed a few times while going back and forth between others. It looked like everything was hand-made, as if maybe it wasn't as high-end as others in the area. That was the last stop, she decided.

"One more place after this, at least for today. Is that alright?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:09 am
MiniUrsa

User Image

Leon walked at Sorcha's side as she shopped at various stores inside the mall, and paid for it all when they left. He picked out a few outfits for her as well, although the ones he chose tended to be rather skimpy and revealing - short shorts, tiny tank tops, a strapless black minidress that would perfectly accent her curves... He even bought her some sexy lingerie and sleepwear, along with a pink Hello Kitty bikini in case they ever decided to go shopping together.

Leon could see that Sorcha had her eye on another store - one selling hand-made clothes made by local designers. "Yes, that's perfectly fine with me!" He said, leaning over and giving Sorcha a kiss upon the cheek. He then took her hand, walking inside with her...

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:20 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image
As they walked in, there were numerous small areas sectioned off for different styles. Some cute, some more serious, a few much too "sexy" for Sorcha. They were night club wear, of course, but upon entering the more modern society she found no use for such activities or dress. A small young woman approached her, her tired eyes suggesting that she's one of the seamstresses. "Is there anything I can help you find? Do you have a need for any specific style?"

Sorcha looks around, spotting an area with fabrics hanging on the wall. "Would you happen to work with larger amounts of lace at all? I know it's all, but I do really love doll-like clothing. Just the old fashioned style and the modesty about them. I mean, a few of those dresses on that wall there are lovely as well, but they're still missing something." She points to a wall with pastel-coloured dresses, most having some sort of small amount of lace worked into their designs. The two start talking, and the young woman leads Sorcha over to the wall of fabrics as they work out different dress ideas. They finish, and Sorcha goes off to look at the other dresses, with the other young woman goes to draw up a few different sketches. "...Leon, come here. How much do hand-made dresses usually cost in areas like this?" As other customers come and go with armfuls of dresses, Sorcha finds it quite odd. The amount of work going into these to make them in such specific sizes, their price seemed quite low. Maybe that was why the five seamstresses all looked so tired.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:48 pm
MiniUrsa

Upon entering the store, Leon's attention was drawn to the section with the revealing nightclub wear. While this attire may have been too 'sexy' for Sorcha's tastes, it definitely wasn't for Leon's. He was sure she'd look quite fetching in it, so he grabbed a few outfits off the rack. He then stood at her side, listening as she spoke to the seamstress. Frilly, doll-style clothing wasn't really his thing, much too old-fashioned and modest for his tastes, but he'd gladly buy it for her. Whatever made her happy would make him happy too...

Leon couldn't help but notice the prices on the items in the store. They were awfully cheap... Much too cheap, considering the hard work and craftsmanship that went into these dresses. He could see the weariness in the seamstress' eyes. They no doubt had to work their asses off and sell clothes at such low prices just to stay in business. They were forced to by the competition, all the big-name stores in the mall selling mass-produced clothes. He could understand the pain of these struggling seamstresses running the business, he felt sorry for them...

"It doesn't matter how much it costs, as I've told you I'm paying for this all..." replied Leon, in answer to Sorcha's question. "What matters is that people are paid fairly for their hard work." He pulled out his checkbook and began writing a check for a hundred thousand dollars. This was much more than Sorcha's clothes would be worth... but he figured the seamstresses deserved it. Perhaps they could use it to expand their business, or just rest for a while and take much-needed vacations. From the looks of them, they hadn't had any time off in a while.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:08 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image
She grabbed a few dresses, taking care to choose ones that would suit her more both before and after the alterations. The seamstress had recruited one of her coworkers, and they were both going over a few pieces of papers covered in sketches. As Sorcha set down the heap, the "recruit" noticed the dresses that Leon had picked out. She excused herself to quickly go over and speak with him.

"You must be her fiancé! It looks like you've picked out a few items for her too. Would you mind if I altered them to her size, with the other dresses? These are actually rather dark in colour as well, maybe you'd like to pick out a different colour that you think would suit her better? Maybe a medium tone?" She seems genuinely nice, trying to keep the dresses out of Sorcha's view. She then lowers her voice. "I can tell these are all of more of a "gifting" type scenario. I can help make them more to her liking as well. Without taking any of the elements of their original style away, considering the contrast of tastes, at least. Of course, it is your choice."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:28 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon smiled when the store employee came over to him. "Yes, I am her fiance!" he answered happily. "And no, I wouldn't mind at all... go ahead and alter them." he said, handing the dresses over to her. "To tell the truth, I've always preferred dark colors myself - but if you feel that a lighter color would suit her better, go ahead and change it." He then nodded his head, shrugging his shoulders... "To tell the truth, I don't have much of an eye for fashion - so do whatever you feel would be best for her." When it came to women's fashion, Leon was like most other guys - he knew absolutely nothing about it. After all, he didn't focus his attention on the clothes themselves, but the parts left bare by them. He figured that such matters would be best left to the professionals - to people who had made a career for themselves out of doing this sort of thing. That way, Sorcha could get exactly what she wanted, and she would be happy.  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She smiled as she took the dresses. "Of course! I'm sure I can find a colour to both of your preferences! And all five of us will be working, so it should take about an hour or so for absolutely everything to be done. Is that alright?" The others were splitting their workloads now, taking different fabrics and lace down to alter the dresses for Sorcha. One walked over and asked about the dresses in the woman's arms that Leon had handed over, and after a few moments of instructions she sped off to pick out more fabrics. "Ophelia, we need to start working on these, come on! Kale already grabbed your fabrics for you, we've got the measurements and everything ready." "One moment!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:10 pm
MiniUrsa

User Image

"Yes, that's perfectly fine with me!" said Leon with a smile. He sat down on a nearby bench, gesturing for Sorcha to sit beside him. He wtched in fascination as Ophelia and the others got to work on her clothing. He had to admit, he admired their teamwork and their skill... He looked forward to paying them when they were all done. They deserved to be rewarded for their hard work, and they were in for a big surprise...  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:47 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Just under an hour had passed, and Sorcha had picked out another small pile of what looked to be shirts. Luckily, they didn't need hemming. She set them down on one of the various cash-out counters, and Kale, who seemed to be more of the group's errand girl, continuously did small last minute checks/adjustments and placed the fixed items in a pile next to the one Sorcha had set out. Sorcha moved to sit on one of the cushioned seats in the center area of the store. It seemed to commonly act as a waiting area, as more and more people piled in and sat with their clothes.

A rather agitated woman sat, her expression growing more obvious as she glared at Sorcha's collar. Sorcha didn't quite seem to notice, but others did and curiously looked, trying to see what the woman was looking at. They all turned away nervously, most not wanting to be rude. Others were just simply unsure of what to do. The majority of people looked to be middle classed, so the angry woman stuck out like a sore thumb with her expensive jewelry and electronics. She suddenly stoods, dropping her items on a young man who she brought in with her, and quickly stomped over to Kale's machine. Her "companion", who wore a rather odd bracelet, didn't seem phased at all. After a few moments of causing a scene, she moved to sit down once again, as Kale called Sorcha and Leon up to the cash. Upon closer inspection, Kale had one of those bracelets, too. She seemed a lot happier than the young man, though.

"So, we have the 13 custom dresses, and the alterations on the in-store clothing, which is 19 pieces. Then we have one.. two.." She drifts off, counting the shirts. "Twenty-one short bodysuits. It amounts to $2,329.53, tax included. Is that alright, sir?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:18 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon followed Sorcha as she picked out another pile of shirts from the rack. He then followed her over to the cushioned seat and sat down beside her, wrapping his arm around her and holding her body close to his own. He watched as the Kale and the other store employees worked on her clothing... they made quite a team!

Leon couldn't help but notice the older woman who was sitting near them. She appeared to be rather wealthy - but not even half as wealthy as he was. She also seemed to be quite agitated about something. He couldn't discern what it was, but he didn't like the way she was glaring at Sorcha. He gave her an ice-cold glare of his own, to show her just how he felt about her demeanor. His gaze then shifted to the young man sitting beside her. He was wearing a bracelet on his wrist which was strangely identical to the one Kale was wearing. Leon began to find himself wondering, just what the hell was going on here?

At last, their order was finished and Leon walked up to the counter. "No, that's not all right..." he said with a grin. He then tore off the check he had written for $100,000, handing it to Kale. "You work hard each and every day, and you don't make nearly enough as you deserve. It's about time you get rewarded for your hard work." he then raised a hand before she could say anything else. "No if's, and's, or but's about it. My offer is final. It's been a pleasure doing business with you, and I'll be sure to tell all my friends and acquaintances about this place." He then smiled, looking at the bracelet on her wrist. His curiosity was getting the better of him... "That's a pretty bracelet, by the way... where did you get it?"  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:20 pm
MiniUrsa
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Kale takes the cheque, not really paying any attention to it itself. "Miss Marian, how do I input cheques into the system?" She looks up at Leon as he asks about her bracelet, as Marian quickly trotted over. Marian took it from her gently, setting up their computer to deposit it. As she looks closely at the cheque, her face goes white, and she quietly runs over to the other girls, who all stop in their tracks to look. Kale doesn't seem to notice at all. "Oh! It's actually a GPS locator, it also holds all my information. I guess it's.. well..." She points at Sorcha's collar, which still hasn't been removed since her arrival. "I guess you could say it's an updated collar. It helps prevent me from being stolen and resold on a whim, because it can't be taken off without Miss Marian's pass code. If ever it is, the police are alerted immediately. She saved up for so long to get it for me, I'm lucky to have her."

Immediately, Sorcha's expression dampens, and she gently touches her collar. "So, you're her... slave?" "Of course! Although, I'm more of an assistant, now. Are you okay, miss?" Sorcha blinks, before nodding her head and smiling. So now she knew she wasn't alone, and there was hope for more than just herself. Marian runs back, the girls all scrambling to finish up, Ophelia doing so first. The two stand next to Kale now, trying to figure out what to say. Marian's actually crying, and Kale flinches before quickly consoling her. "U-uhm.. Sir.. would there happen to be a misprint on your cheque? This is, well, it's far beyond the total to say the very least." She lays it on the counter as the other two begin to pack all of the clothes into boxes, before stacking those in large bags. Her eyes were bright, hoping the number wasn't wrong.

Kale
Ophelia
Marian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:04 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon was surprised that Kale didn't seem to notice the amount he had written on the check. When Marian came over, however, she noticed right away... and the expression on her face was priceless! Leon listened intently as Kale spoke about her bracelet. He was surprised to hear that she was a slave, Marian was her mistress, and that the bracelet was a type of collar, with a built-in GPS tracking device. Despite the fact that Kale was a slave she seemed to be happy, so Leon didn't attempt to intervene.

"No, this is not a misprint at all..." answered Leon kindly. "You ladies deserve to be rewarded for all your hard work. Now, go out and spoil yourselves, you've earned it. Maybe Marian can take you, Kale, and the others on vacation?" he suggested. He looked over to see Marian crying tears of joy, and he smiled. Doing good deeds like this for other people always warmed his heart...

As soon as the clothes were all packed and ready for them, Leon gently took a hold of Sorcha's hand, kissing her upon the cheek. "Are you ready to head home now, my dear?" he asked her kindly. "Or is there anything else you'd like to do while we're here in town?"  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:35 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha thought for a moment, then tightened her grip on Leon's hand ever so slightly. "I think I'd like to go home, please. It's a little too much crowding for me, being here for so long." She walked with him quietly, as they moved to head to the car. Seeing Kale and the young man, sure they had "good" lives. But she and they were all property. They would never be equals, and especially would never be free before death. It made her sick to her stomach. She found tears in her eyes, unable to compose herself as well as she thought she should.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:06 am
((Due to technical issues with some "api.solvemedia.com" bullshit, I am no longer able to access Gaia using a computer. That means, I will always be on an XBox. From this point forward, I will not be posting picture for my character anymore. I can't do it on an XBox. Sorry if it causes any inconvenience.))

MiniUrsa

"All right, let's get home then..." said Leon. He wrapped his arm around Sorcha, walking out of the mall with her and back towards his car. He couldn't help but notice the tears in her eyes, the expression of sadness on her face. "Are you all right, my love?" he asked, feeling concerned about her.

((Sorry if it's short, I can't think of more to say.))  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:41 pm
((It's totally okay! I have the picture for reference linked through Sorcha's page, as well as other posts. You don't have to worry about it at all. I just keep mine in for more visual appeal sort of thing. As for short replies, you have nothing to worry about. I had a lot happen over the past month, and I disappeared. If I can do that and be forgiven, short replies are more than okay. Take your time! c: ))

Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She shook her head, wiping the tears from her eyes. "It isn't my place to speak on. Do you think we could have something to eat once we're home? Even if just a small snack? And I'd like to look around the house, maybe find something that I can do in some sort of spare time." She mulled over the thoughts, keeping herself busy with another list of things to consider within the new home. Maybe he would allow her to have a room of her own of some sort. It was certainly something to consider asking about.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff