Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Leon and Sorcha's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:41 am
MiniUrsa

User Image

"Yes, it is your place to speak your mind..." said Leon softly, gazing into Sorcha's eyes and gently squeezing her hand. "I care about you very deeply - so if there's something troubling you, I'd like you to tell me so that we can see about making it right." He then nodded his head, smiling. "Yes, of course we can eat when we get home! I'm getting a bit hungry myself... How does a platter of sushi and some miso soup sound?" Sushi was one of his favorite foods, after all - and he was craving some right now for lunch. "As soon as we're done eating, you'll be free to look around the house and property as much as you want. I'm sure you'll find plenty you can do... I've got lovely gardens, and hundreds of acres of forest with hiking trails. I have a library that takes up three floors of my house, a full gym with an Olympic-sized swimming pool... and of course, you have me too. We can spend lots of time together, cuddling, being intimate, and getting to know each other better."

Soon enough, they had arrived back at the car. Leon kindly opened the passenger's side door for Sorcha and helped her inside. He then put her bags full of clothing in the back before getting inside himself. He started the engine and pulled out of the parking lot as he began heading towards home.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:16 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

She shook her head on speaking, but was happy to hear he was hungry as well. "Sushi would be amazing.. Both sushi and soup would. Do you think you could teach me about some more modern technologies at all? And the library sounds wonderful." She thought about the gardens and hiking, before hearing the word "pool". She hadn't gone swimming in years. Maybe they should've bought a bathing suit. Oh well, there's always another day.

As they left the parking lot, she felt comfortable, finding herself dozing off as they drove along the roads home.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2016 4:40 pm
MiniUrsa

"Yes, I'd be happy to teach you about modern technologies!" Said Leon with a smile, nodding his head. "I'll show you how to use a cell phone, a computer, anything you'd like..." It seemed that Sorcha would quickly come to love her new home, and he was glad for this fact.

Soon enough, they had arrived back at the mansion. Leon looked over to see that Sorcha had dozed off, so he leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Wake up, my love... we're home!" he said happily. No doubt, the chef would be finished with their lunch by now, and their sushi would be waiting for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:36 pm
I'm not in my computer right now, so no picture. Sorry :c

Dark Lord Everfear

Her eyes fluttered as she felt the light kiss upon her cheek. It felt wonderful, making her nose and cheeks flush a light pink. It was comforting to say the least, a good sign for sure. But time would only tell just how good that sign was. She looked up at him, taking a deep breath drowsily. They then left the vehicle, making their way through the large mansion once again. She could hear Diana down the hall, as Leon led her to the dining room, where their lunch was set.  

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:03 pm
MiniUrsa

Soon enough, they had arrived at the dining room. Leon kindly pulled out a chair for Sorcha before sitting down himself. Shortly after they were seated, the butler came into the room, setting down a tray full of sushi on the table. There was a wide variety of sushi here, many different kinds... The butler also set a bowl of raw fish on the floor, for Diana. The serval cat meowed and ran over, began to devour the food hungrily.

Leon picked up a piece of tuna sushi and gently held it to Sorcha's lips. "Here... try this, my love." he said softly. He only hoped that she would like it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:25 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
YOU'RE ALIIIIIIVE 4laugh

User Image

"Mm!" She recognized the tuna immediately, quickly taking it from Leon. It wasn't her favourite, but it certainly was one of those foods she just couldn't resist. She munched on it happily, surveying the variety, trying to name all the foods before her. She knew the tuna by it's smell, and by the taste she was delighted to discover it was likely Otoro graded tuna. That in itself made her smile, she couldn't help feel wonderful in response to great food. She was happy Diana was fed well, too. She quickly grabbed a few pieces of salmon, eating two before looking around. "Do we have any soy sauce?"

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:41 pm
((Yeah, I've been going through a lot of things in my life recently... but they're good things, for the most part smile Plus I had to take a break for a while because my writer's block had gotten so bad I could barely write a single sentence. I'm back, but I won't be on as much as I used to.))

MiniUrsa

User Image

Leon could tell from Sorcha's reaction that she loved the sushi, and he was glad for this fact. After all she had been through, she deserved to eat well. He smiled in response to her question about soy sauce. How could he have forgotten? "Yes, we do..." he said "I'll be right back with it." He got up and headed to the kitchen, returning a moment later with a tray containing a variety of condiments. Soy sauce, wasabi paste, fresh ginger, sesame oil, as well as a variety of hot sauces.

Leon grinned at Sorcha. He picked up a piece of nigiri made from the deadly fugu fish. He dipped it into a mixture of shoyu and wasabi. He then took a bite, smiling, a soft moan escaping his lips. He loved the burn of the wasabi. He could feel a slight tingling sensation on his lips and tongue; the result of harmless trace amounts of the fatal neurotoxin inside the fugu fish. Clearly, he had adventurous tastes when it came to food. "So, sorcha... have you ever tried wasabi?" he asked with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:44 pm
Dark Lord Everfear
That's great! I'm glad everything's (mostly :p) going well! And don't worry about the frequency, it's quite alright. I'm just happy your block has lifted for you. I know how bad writing/art blocks can be.

User Image

"Oh, of course! At home we grew the plant in many of our gardens." Sorcha picked at the food happily, grabbing a small bowl to pour soy sauce into. After, she grabbed a small chunk of wasabi with a clean utensil, pouring the soy sauce over it before mixing the two. She froze when she realised what she had said. "I-I mean, my real home. Not my... other homes.." She looked flustered, shoving food into her mouth to avoid continuing the conversation. As she sat there chewing her food, she scratched at her collar. Her mind left the room entirely, her eyes going dull and face losing an ever so slight amount of colour.

All she could here was the crackling of a fire, and a ringing in her ear. Just as she had the day home was gone.

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Dark Lord Everfear

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:47 pm
MiniUrsa

Leon smiled when Sorcha mentioned her home. "So where is your home, exactly?" he asked her kindly. "If you'd like, I will take you back there to visit..." He was curious to know what her life was like prior to being a slave, after all. And she deserved to see family and friends she perhaps hadn't seen in a while.

Suddenly, the girl's face had gone pale, a haunted look in her eyes... Leon rose from the table, gently placing his hand on her face. "Sorcha," he asked sounding concerned "are you all right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:18 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Her neck had become raw as she scratched and scratched at her collar, all the while her memories became more vivid and frightening. Her pupils dilated, the blue in her eyes turning into just a dark ring around two large black holes. Sorcha began shaking, and suddenly she felt something on her cheek. It didn't match what she had remembered, neither did a voice echoing through. She desperately looked around, still seeing flames and shadows. She reached out into the darkness, flinching as her hand seemed to "plap" against something before resting in it's place.

She blinked. Everything went a solid white before adjusting to the room around her. Her vision was blurred greatly, but she had found what she had "hit". Sorcha's hand was resting against Leon's face, over one of his eyes and part of his forehead. She jerked her hand away, causing her chair to fall backward. As she landed she hit her head hard, but scrambled away into a corner without missing a beat. She cowered, folded over and covering her head and neck with her arms, her hands holding her collar tightly to keep in place. She sobbed as words tumbled out of her mouth over and over.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry Master, please, don't hurt me.. I'm so sorry.. please.."

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:55 pm
((...Bump?))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:35 pm
((Sorry if my writing sucks, I've been having trouble with creativity again, my head hurts and I feel angry whenever I try to think.))

MiniUrsa

User Image

The next thing Leon knew, Sorcha had slapped him across the face... He wasn't mad at her, though - he could tell from the expression in her eyes that she was in pain. Memories from the past were troubling her, no doubt. He hurried over to the corner where she was hiding, kneeling down beside her. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, doing his best to comfort her.

"It's all right Sorcha, I'm not going to hurt you..." said Leon softly. "If there's anything you'd like to talk to me about, feel free, I'm always here for you." Diana ran over to Sorcha, purring and rubbing her head against her as if trying to comfort her as well.

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:03 pm
((It's alright, nothing to worry about. Sometimes it's just what happens. If ever you're feeling you're having too much trouble and you'd like to see if it works, we could always pause this roleplay and try a different genre. See if that helps kind of thing! That's how I keep writing blocks away, actually.))
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image
Sorcha felt his warm embrace, and for the first time her shaking and defensive state wound down. Usually a stunt like that would warrant a new scar, yet all he had the mind to do was hold her. She felt her emotions bubbling up as Diana joined in comforting her, beginning to sob as she hid herself in Leon's arms. She tugged at her collar, pulling it so tight against the back of her neck she felt sick. She could never call a place home with this thing around her neck. She was pulling it too tight, as the nerves in her neck sent pins and needles down her arms.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:09 am
MiniUrsa

User Image

Leon saw the way Sorcha was tugging at her collar, and an expression of concern came across his face. It looked very uncomfortable, like it was hurting her. Not only that, but she wouldn't be needing it anymore... She wasn't a slave, after all, but a free woman now. He reached up and gently unfastened the collar from her neck, allowing it to fall to the floor. "There..." he said "Is that better, my love?"  

Dark Lord Everfear

Peiwa

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:05 pm
Dark Lord Everfear

User Image

Sorcha blinked, as the collar fell to the floor. She simply stared out into space, the sound of the charms crashing onto the floor replaying over and over in her head. She reached for her neck, rubbing it gently to soothe the "dents" left from pulling so tightly. Tears began bubbling up even more, so much that even with her eyes open her vision was blurred by the sheer volume. Through her hiccups, she quietly rested her had on his shoulder, confused.

"W-why did you take it off? What are you doing?"

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces