Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Pokemon Go

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

got to catch them all
  or else
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:42 am
Who has been playing it? surprised
What team did you choose? I chose team Valor biggrin
Lets talk about the crazy that is the park I like to go to becoming a mass orgy of hot sweaty nerds playing pokemon Go. There is usually 100 - 300 people at a time in Old New Castle playing the game because its a historical town and every corner has a damn poke stop.
Only bad thing is this town is usually quiet and people are leaving trash and blocking the trail for people working out.
Good things Lots of chubbies like me are out and about and i even semi made friends cause i go 4 -5 times a week same people are there. xD plus the little cafe and stores int his town are getting tons of customers.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:11 pm
Hi, RaRa!

The game was recently released in Trinidad so I'm only on level 13. I chose Team Instinct and the main place to catch Pokemon is the local university. I hardly get to play the game cuz I'm stuck now, doing my post-graduate Diploma in Education. The ministry of education here made it mandatory for all teachers if we want to keep our jobs so eventually, we all have to do it.

I don't have any high CP Pokemon as yet and I've never been able to defeat a gym yet. mrgreen I feel like such a runt!

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games