Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:41 am
Syrius Lionwing

sorry not offering a mutant slot this time around. feel free to edit your post and include a different form =-)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:39 am
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Tygress Dream || Cursed Skinwalker

Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cursed Owlwalker, originally half-uni
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? not needed, but I do like to see if there's something you'd like to run by me.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: slate blue with touches of purple with blue tiger stripes, can be any shades even gradients. Though I do include color suggestions here, I'm really open to a lot of her being CC so long as it seems a reasonable result child of their parents and works with the kestrel colors of her pelt. Sister to Hazalinia and Liliana. Their mother is blue/silver much like Haz but paler blues with less striping. Their father is red/black/silver ((don't yet exist as Soquili))
Face: Red eyes (these are important because she gets the red eyes from their father), scarred and partially blinded in one eye from fight with Haz, the scar forms a jagged crescent mimicking the "moongazer" marking seen on both sisters
Mane: CC
Tail: CC, can be uni tail or regular
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC if uni or regular
Reference Image(s): Hazalinia, Liliana

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): CC if she has one
Pelt: Owlwalker, based on a kestrel, colors somewhere between natural and Krystal's base colors
Other Notes: I would like an unpelted version if possible but fine if you don't do them. Refs: Kestrel 1, Kestrel 2, kestrel 3

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: CC
Reference Image(s) for Items: n/a

if needed skinwalker personality/history under spoiler
~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
Original Breed: half-uni
Pelt Species: owl

Personality (required): Superior, Krystal has always been made to feel she was the special one, the first of Calandra and Bret's children to show strongly their unicorn ancestry. She's also highly jealous of anyone claiming what she feels is her's by right. As things slowly fall apart she begins to grown more and more paranoid that everyone is against her trying to deny her what is her's. She blames Hazalinia for everything.

Background (required): ((note all of these characters are OCs of mine and thus far only Hazalinia and her twin Liliana have been acquired as Soquili.)) Krystal is one of the elder sisters of Hazalinia Moongazer. Krystal was their mother's favored daughter being one of only 2 to inherit traits from the unicorn grandparents on each side. Problems arose from the fact that its Haz's twin that shares the gift. Mostly an appearance thing, but they train in practical healing feeling that would make the best use of even the smallest touch of latent talent. As Liliana began to train with mother and elder sister, Krystal tried to claim more and more of Liliana's time, always while looking down on Hazalinia. Adding to the conflict is Krystal's jealousy that Hazalinia bears the family Moongazer marking and Krystal -- special though she is -- does not.

The tension between the sisters culminated in a physical battle where an unlucky hit scared and partially blinded Krystal. It is because of this battle and Haz's refusal to apologize for the injury, that Hazalinia was banished from the family home. With Haz gone Krystal hoped for things to improve but despite the best efforts of Calandra and Liliana, her eye took time healing and the resulting scar taking a crescent shape seemed to mock her every time she saw her reflection. Krystal withdrew from the family feeling less and less like the favored daughter and more and more like she too had been outcast. No matter what was said or done to try to reasure her, Krystal felt the rest of the family was against her. Her paranoia grew until finally she fled from the family's home and her personal demons. Krystal's goal became trying to find Hazalinia to what purpose she was not sure until she her path crossed that of a strange human. Her dreams became haunted and her awakened to a new purpose, Vengence. There's no telling when exactly Krystal was cursed but she never did knowingly encounter the human past that first meetings.
Plot ideas (required): Hunting down Hazalinia, her family and any close to them. Krystal can not allow her sister to have any happiness. It is all Haz's fault that Krystal too was estranged from the family. She'll work to make the lives of any linked to the Dragonmoon family a living hell. With Hazalinia lifemated to Blade a mother and grandmother, the time seems ripe for big sister to make her entrance.

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:44 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Kesmi || Cerynei/Flutter ||

Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Cerynei/Flutter
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? If you wanna

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Ref
Face: Ref
Mane: CC; perhaps on the same idea as her brother's
Tail: Poofy Cerynei tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Rajanikant, Plushie(For more insperation)

Horn(s): 4 point branch of the Cerynei
Wings: Flutter wings much like her brother's
Fins: -
Scales: -
Pelt: -
Other Notes: )

Trading Post Items: long chained hair sticks, CC in color
Custom Items: -
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:18 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Hyperthymesia || Hippogeni

Quote:

Soquili Species: Hippogryph, Angeni
Concept Origin: Golden Phoenix
WIP Needed? CC :3

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Golden feathered. Saturated.
Face: "Golden flames"- think gold and glowing from within?
Mane: CC, splicing. :'D I really like the warrior's braid and other braided options, ringlet, windblown, and rocker's bangs- but feel free to mix and match others as you see fit!
Tail: The "Regular" curled hippo style with the original "Long" tail beneath. Golden.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Front talons, back hooves with fluffy fetlocks. Black nails/hooves, golden fetlocks.
Reference Image(s):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wings: "Style 2" Angeni wings, top only.
Other Notes: NO BEAK please.

Trading Post Items:

Hyperthymesia

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:06 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: ~Twilight...Angel~ || Ulun'suti ||

Quote:

Soquili Species: Ulun'suti
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Nope!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Describe any colors and patterns on your horse's body;
Face: Ear Frills & Jawline w/Big Mouth; Face Spikes; White stripe on face & light green eyes;
Mane: CC (can be spliced);
Tail: Scaled Tail w/ Spiked Stinger Club (if possible);
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Hooves, Leg Spurs, & Raptor Claws; Leg/Body Spikes;
Reference Image(s): As far as colors go for everything CC, I like stars, natural colors and markings, and pink is nice too! Just nothing that is pure black or bright neon. Oh! Rainbows are fine too!

Horn(s): Looped Horn & Scaled Horns (if possible);
Wings: Spread Style Wings with scales;
Scales: Belly, Back, and Leg scales;
Other Notes: Same as Reference above

Trading Post Items: Shark Tooth Beach Nath, Shell Necklace, Grass Bracelets (anything else CC or taking something off if it doesn't fit)
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC for all colors

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Water

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:24 pm
Purewalker Slot Please!

Entry Line: Teh Cheryl || Purewalker ||

Username of owner(s): Teh Cheryl
Breed: Purewalker
Level of Edits: Unedited

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Indecision lol

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yeeessss  

Teh Cheryl

Kyribird

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:46 pm
Open Slots Please!
Entry Line: Kyribird || Fluttercorn ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Fluttercorn
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: CC - Mock breeding
Face: CC
Mane: CC - Something spliced would be A+
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s):
Quiandiah - Mother
Cepheus - Father
Cepheus Family:
Grandma
Grandpa
Mom
Dad

Quiandiah Family:
Mom
Dad
Grandma
Grandpa

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC (Spliced maybe to look customish?)
Other Notes: Please have fun with the mock breeding and use any of the throwbacks that you'd like. I really like both feet down on male

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Will name later!
Owner: Kyribird
Breed: Fluttercorn
Temper: TBD
Mate: NA
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes, Cepheus and Quiandiah are lifemated.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:31 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Mia Lovasz || Mini Imp ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Mini Imp
Concept Origin:original design
WIP Needed? just the final wip please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Wild purple base color with black jagged tiger striping all over. silver belly. silver lower muzzle and jaw, neck and chest. 4 black stockings. see ref for colors and markings.
Face: black upper muzzle. silver lower muzzle and jawling. silver eyes.
Mane: Long 2 Template Style. Deep red mane. see ref for color.
Tail: spaded tail template. CC on colors that best match the custom
Hooves/Fetlocks: silver hooves
Reference Image(s): Esprit Colors and Markings Ref

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Uni, Kalona, Cerynei, Suti & Kirin only
Wings: Describe Wings - Wind, Kalona, Flutter, Suti & Angeni only
Fins: Describe Fins - Seathi, Mer & Kelpi only
Scales: Describe Scales - Kirin only
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - Skinwalker only
Other Notes: Relaxed buttwings template. Spaded tail template. CC on colors that best match the custom. White drake horns template. Also here is a lilnk to his existing sister Destry.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I designed this OC myself.

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:58 pm
Purewalker Slot Please!

Entry Line: Kivras | Purewalker

Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedited Purewalker
Soquili Species: - CC; Wolf, Fox, Cat, Bear or Owl (Raven)
Body Build: Normal with all but Bear obviously xD
Starting Stage: Adult!
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes please.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: I'd love his base to be black. Everything else is up to you!
Face: CC; I'd love the snarly face with fangs. Eyes a pretty light (Glowing?) blue.
Mane: CC! I'd love it to be thick, wild, and somewhat long with braids. Basically CC-mix The templates!
Tail: If Wolf/Cat/Fox; Something long and fluffy. If Bear/Raven; Same as mane, wild and unkempt.
Hooves/Fetlocks: I'd love for his paws/claws to have the angeni-like fetlocks if it wouldn't be considered a mutation?
Reference Image(s):
INSPO TIME!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image <--My character!)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
(^Potential Father of^)(^Potential Mate Of^)

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: CC!
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Yes please! Bones and feathers and teeth loved!
Custom Items:

Charmed: Yes, but for plot reasons will not be ICly charmed until a bit later. I'd like the charm to be the same color as his eyes, and on his chest over where his heart would be!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:20 pm
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Mahogany Sunset || Cerynei ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Cerynei
Body Build: Regular Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original
WIP Needed? Yes please!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Inspired by the willow tree. I'd like her to have some pale green willow frond markings curled around a shoulder or hip (not all of them, maybe just the foreground shoulder and the inner thigh of the background hind leg?). Base color should be a beige-y light brown (bark color), perhaps with some richer brown branch-shaped streaks. Aside from the frond markings, I think some ivory fawn spots would be neat? Very subtle and not very many. Perhaps also some very light sunbeams from the front shoulder, radiating toward the ground?
Face: Eye color: bright silver-green. Eyebrows: Also the silvery green. Cerynei ears. Inner ear: rich brown inner ear, silvery-green rim. Facial markings & color: beige-y light brown base. I'd like her to have some super striking markings around her eyes, probably something green or brown, perhaps a cat-eye or winged eyeliner marking? Maybe a tiny tint of blush over her cheekbones.
Mane: Bald! <3
Tail: Delicate tail or white tail - I'm not entirely decided. I'd like to see both options, please? Markings & base continued from the main body, fading to ivory on the underside of the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleet-footed cerynei hooves with draft fetlocks. Color faces to ivory from the knees, but I'd like some delicate silvery-green markings to swirl down to her hooves. Hoof color itself should be the same color as her eyes with a silver rim.
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: Just an itemless one <3

Trading Post Items: Three hoop earrings in silver. If you'd like to make some sort of delicate accessory (splicing & such) to go above her tail and around her shoulders, that would be neat!

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Zempre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:21 pm
Entry Line: Zempre || Wind/Cer ||
Open Slots Please!

Quote:
Edit Category: -Unedited
Soquili Species: - Wind/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Only if you have time smile Not a necessity

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Her body is a gradiant that goes from a soft peach color into a darker shade that is accented with an almost lilac color. She also has dark purple spotting around her body that seem to concetrate in certain areas before there is spacing till the next group. Er, the reference image may help a lot with this. ^^;
Face: Her eyes are a teal color and upon her face she has dark purple 'spotting' that is prodominately around her upper muzzle and around her eyes.
Mane: The mane is a solid color being a offwhite with mauve lining. As for style, could you please splice something for me? If not, I'd rather have either windblow or maybe medium. Just as close to the reference as you can please? smile
Tail: Long Braid
Hooves/Fetlocks: Regular standard please
Reference Image(s): [X] I know in the cert it's hard to see that I own this horse, so I am also sending you a owner list link from the shop and if you look under Aurelia's name you'll see I'm linked as the owner. Hope this is sufficient. [X]

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Cerynei 4 point branch colored in a cherry oak color.
Wings: Wind Type 4 Dove. I'd like to keep to the reference and have the the colors gradiant. However, it doesn't have to be nearly such a hard break as the previous version. You can smooth it out if you think it would look more natural smile
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: I know there is a flower for the ear item. If possible, I'd like this done in a lilac color and I don't know if you can splice it or move it to put through her mane and tail? No biggie if not :3
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:35 am
Purewalker Slot Please!

Entry Line: IvoryRyu.20 || Purewalker ||

Quote:
Soquili Species: Wolf Purewalker (charmed)
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Original design
WIP Needed? No

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Totem spider marking on rump (see ref) with webbing around it. The rest of the body, nebula gas star pattern (see refs)  
Face: Roman nose. Glowing eyes. Spider marking on face (see ref)
Mane: A braid
Tail: A wolf tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Purewalker wolf feet, any hair is up to Jet. Spider webbing design on feet. Glowing runes mesh from webbing up the leg, in Native American tribal or totem pole type markings.  
Reference Image(s):  
Rump marking
Face marking
Nebula body pattern suggestions 1,

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Pelt: Wolf species. Glowing stripes on the pelt that have stars in the stripes
Other Notes: Jet can use creative license as needed.
Charmwalker: add charm where you think best but yep yep

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher necklace, Moon and Stars Tabard, Feathers on head and in hair, Shark tooth leg item
Necklace
Dream catcher
Tabard
Moon and stars
Feathers
Feathers in head and also in mane
Leg item
Shark tooth
-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original design

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Sussistanako
Owner: IvoryRyu.20
Breed: Charmed Wolf Purewalker
Temper:  Wise
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: Magic Mushroom
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): Shadow ripper tooth

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~  
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:  Original design

IvoryRyu.20

The Dawn of Twilight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:40 am
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: The Dawn of Twilight || Uni/Cerynei ||
Quote:
Soquili Species: Uni/Cerynei
Concept Origin: Designed as a younger brother for -Nessus-Euenos-'s Gold Champagne twins/sisters, as part of our plot regarding that family. heart
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? I'd love a sneak peek before everything's made final! heart

Body: Gold Champagne (see [color ref]) with Reverse Dappling (dark spots with lighter "lacing" surrounding them) most prominent on ribcage, upper portions of legs, and neck.
Coat color darkens on all four legs.
Face: [Ref]: Darker nose, coloration lightens slightly on bridge of nose. Pink skin with "abundant dark freckles" shows around his vibrant amber-golden-brown eyes, and is slightly visible around his nostrils.
Mane: The "Long Braid" portion along the ridge of his neck, with the "Windblown" forelock and long lower portion blowing out away from his neck. (No braid). heart
[Coloration]: mix of deep warm browns and golden hues lightening towards the tip.
Tail: Uni Tail with a lighter tip (kinda match his coat color and take his mane into account for balance please?)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Cloven Uni hooves with Fluffy fetlocks.
Front right and back left legs have white markings up to the pastern with hooves colored light tan with a gold tint, Front left and back right hooves should be dark warm brown.
Reference Image(s):
[Main Ref]: Face, Eye color, Coat color, main and tail color.
& Reverse Dapples: [1] [2] [3]- all of these examples are really faint, please feel free to make them as large and lovely as if someone had requested normal dappling- you're just making them reversed. xd !

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): I can't decide if I want him to have a horn or not, worried it might interfere with his forelock. I'm interested in the Loose Curl and Corkscrew horn style... CC yes/no! ;~; <3
Other Notes: I'm mainly commissioning him as a Uni/Cerynei because his Sisters show Wind/Cerynei traits and their mother is a pure Uni. Possibly Cerynei ears? CC. .

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: CC, leaning away from piercings of any kind but trinkets would be welcome!
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ewyn
Owner: The Dawn of Twilight
Breed: Gold Champagne
Temper: Soft
Tag Background: I'd like a golden sunrise theme please. heart The background could be colored normally, pinks and blues... framed by gold?
Tag frame color: Matching his eyes?
Tag feather color(s): Matching his mane, the longer feather slightly darker than the lighter one?
Just an idea, please feel free to get creative! heart

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Might need this portion of the form once Ness's mares are made.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:41 am
Open Slots Please!

Entry Line: Cajmera || Kirin ||

Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Kirin
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: The body itself should be black, with silvery grey scales. Your call if you want to make any light design, also in silvery grey
Face: Also black, with silver eyes
Mane: Template splice, please! I'd like something longer, and I like wavy/windblown looks
Tail: Standard Kirin tail, black, with silvery strands mixed in at the tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Silver hooves, black fetlocks to go with the body
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kirin horn style 1, in silver
Scales: Describe Scales - Silvery grey
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Casimir
Owner: Cajmera
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Stoic
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Cajmera

Ruthless Phantom

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:58 am
Open Slots Please!

Code:

Entry Line: Nyx Queen of Darkness || Kirin-Suti ||
Quote:
Edit Category: - Unedit
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Suti
Starting Stage:Adult
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? Sure?

Body: This color on her body. Shooting star optional
Face: Violet eyes (regular face) maybe some kind of dark lines around the eye (like eyeliner) to make it pop more?
Mane: Black, (inky/silky)Okay so like, I've seen Kara do this before for one of the raffle hire ponies. It involves 3 wild tails and a mane to make the mane. I'd also like the windblown hair that's all on the right side to be used.
Tail: Kirin tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin ones, fade from silver to white.
Reference Image(s): .

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - No horn
Wings: Describe Wings - Spread Style Wings no feathers with this pattern on them. XxX
Scales: Normal, flat round scales kirin.
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Taberds, plain (with House Dayne Emblem on them). moon and star connectors. If possible the stars used to be hanging items like how the coins hang on the coin one?

And I'd like her to have the lucky paw necklace (not the paw) with the star from the shell necklace (actually starfish) colored bright/glowing red.
Custom Items: List any custom accessories/items.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ashara Dayne
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: House Dayne
Temper: Haunting
Mate:
Tag Background: undecided
Tag frame color: undecided
Tag feather color(s): Undecided
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Light

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas