Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)
Appli-mon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Add Applimon
  yes
  no
  I need more info
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:08 am
Hey guys, I remembered that they were about to release a new series called Applimon. It take place in the Digimon universe but they don't seem to technically be Digimon. This is an interesting thing for us though.

Looking through it it looks like a cool enough concept. The Applimon are Phone apps that you can summon to fight with in a digital style world. They do not as of yet "Digivolve" they do kinda have a few types of fusion evolution. one appears to be a xross style fusion. The other looks like it might be a support fusion or something. We will know more when it comes out.

My question to all of you is do you feel that Applimon should be added to the guild? It might be a big change but at the same time i think it's the closest thing we are getting to a new digimon show for a while not including Tri. They over all seem to be compatible with the systems in the guild currently and i think they would not be hard to add. Of course we need to wait and see before we say for sure. The other issue so far is we will need sprites. There will be a game but it will be on the 3ds and contain 3d sprite which may or may not be easy to use. They also have levels that should be comparable to rookie, champion ect.

Be sure to look it up for yourself too but i think it would make for interesting discussion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 9:36 pm
I think since they are going to be considered "Digimon" we should
But we should wait to add them til the anime is officially released since by then there will be better information to go on.  

Prairiefox

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:20 pm
Prairiefox
I think since they are going to be considered "Digimon" we should
But we should wait to add them til the anime is officially released since by then there will be better information to go on.

I think thats a fair point. Also it looks like they want it to be its own thing but they want to use the digimon name ?!?! So i guess we will see what it actually is  
Server Continent (Entertainment Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games