Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:37 am
User Image
Ruel looked away from the water when he had heard the chuckle from the other. Relieved that he wasn't asked further questions about his teaching job. With how lousy his home life is, he had no doubt he will be visiting often. "Pleasant person?" he questions and felt he was filling with more warmth now. "Cut out the farmers. I suppose its cheaper to do that and oversee the plants" he thought after hearing Tabi grows his own gardens. "Maybe I will tomorrow" he said thinking he should be it some time of notice in seeing it for himself.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:53 am
User Image

User Image

It seemed to Tabi that Ruel was surprised to be called pleasant. He couldn't imagine why. He had only a good experience with the other so far. But other people would always have other views of course. For a moment he focused on Ruel's shoulders, not wanting to break the calming atmosphere to much with talking for the other demon. Not that he seemed to mind it. When Ruel spoke again, Tabi smiled, considering it came soon after his invite he understood what he meant. "That sounds good, I think you may like them. They are about as calming as any bath." he said and laughed softly. He made sure they stayed calm after all. The only people there usually were staff he hired to take care of it and himself. After all he would never be able to keep up with the springs, the therapy he provided and the gardens all at once. "How late did you have in mind? That way I can keep it in mind as well." he then asked calmly. He would definitely be the one doing the showing around, Tabi wouldn't want to miss that.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image
Ruel closed his eyes and a light smile on his face and exhaled as his shoulders were worked on. Took his word for it about of what the garden could be like and the gardens he has seen are the decorative kind. "I would say late in the afternoon. I teach class in the morning" he answered. He thought he needed a few hours in case something were to come up and for lunch.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled gently seeing the other's smile in the reflection. It was always good to know people were happy here. He listened to the other as he took his time on the massage and nodded. "That would work out wonderful for us as well." he then said, realizing that Ruel might not notice him nodding with his eyes closed. "And perhaps a great opportunity to relax after work" he added and chuckled. Not that it would have been a problem if Ruel would need to eat still if he visited here. They always had lunch set for customers that were there at the moment. "Perhaps I should check out the school sometime too. I have heard a lot about it, but I can't say I have ever been there. I was pretty much home schooled." he spoke and smiled a bit. He wasn't at all uneducated however. His parents taught him all the same classes.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image
"Making plans outside of work. Haven't done that in a long time" thought Ruel. Smile more after hearing that late afternoon would work. He thought Tabi deserves the opportunity to relax some with how well he runs this place. He opened his eyes right away at the mention of visiting the school in the future. Reminded of how Damon wanted to observe his class. "Not much to the place. Looked like it had seen better days when I first arrived there a few days ago. Almost like a ghost town" he commented and he didn't think he was exaggerating on that last part.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:47 pm
User Image

User Image

((Lol ye, Damen hasn't been able to yet, but he will soon be back to posting as well. This might be last reply for today. I will go to bed soon, I am sure it will help with my stomach as well.))

"Oh?" Tabi said softly, clearly surprised. "Hmm, I heard it used to be very successful and renowned. I wonder what changed that." he added, thinking to himself some. Of course that has been based on what his parents told him and perhaps in their time it was successful. Tabi was just curious to how the academy was though, since he never went to one himself. That said his youth was a carefree one, schooling whenever, plenty of free time. Even if he had been rather isolated here from children his age as most that visited the springs were adults, he was never bored even once. "A ghost town can have it's charm as well." he spoke before he chuckled a bit.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image
Ruel nodded a little, "Yup" he replied. "That's the impression I got from their website. Got the sense as to why the teacher I replaced left without ever teaching a class" he commented. He is aware his mood in class reflected how home life is for him, boring and lonely. Only one student lived in that house and moved out without telling him and hadn't seen around. "Gives me chills just thinking about" he said jokingly with a chuckle.
((Ruel still wouldn't want him seeing how he runs the class.))

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:23 am
User Image

User Image

((Damen would wait till the other is suddenly ready for it. He wouldn't force himself on them))

It would seem the predecessor of Ruel had thought the same way. If they left before even teaching. "It sounds like it really is going bad with the academy nowadays." he spoke. "I'm glad the surrounding areas have not suffered the same fate. These springs is all I know." he added and chuckled before he listened to what the other demon said next. A soft smile went over Tabi's lips. "I do like stories and appearances about such mysteries." he admitted. "So you wouldn't feel curious when you hear such things?"

User Image

In depth profile

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:11 pm
User Image
Ruel nodded a little, "Can't complain too much. At least I have students to teach, but either way I'm getting paid" he said smirking. [b]"Since its a private academy doubt it will effect local business of the town near it. Don't think springs main target audience are students" he commented. "Sounds like you would be a fan of documentary shows that cover those kinds of mysteries" he said nonchalantly. "Considering what I did before I became a college professor. Those kinds of things would be a bad omen to me" he answered.
((Ruel less likely to say it when its up to him. ))

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image

User Image

"It's good that they still pay even if you have only a few students. In which case it can't be finances why they became so abandoned. I wonder what has caused the decline if not that." Tabi said and smiled. Hearing his comment, the snow demon chuckled. "I would say you are right. I do get students here from the academy, but the main visitors are adults and elderly from the surrounding villages." he confirmed. "I have to admit I am not very much known with television. I have one but I prefer to spend my time here or outside in the gardens." he replied to the documentaries. "Hm, I guess they could be bad omens. Especially some specific mysteries. Like the children with the complete dark eyes."

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image
Ruel doubt he would more than two students like that one time the other day. "Me too. I know of what I hear of from other people's conversation. The tv back at my place is pretty much decoration for the hardly used living room" he admits. He shivered at the mention of children and grimaced. "Also they could be just a disguise as something else to lure their victims into a trap".

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:54 pm
User Image

User Image

"Indeed. Whatever is hiding under the disguise of a child must be some bad creature. These springs welcome a large range of customers. But I have thankfully yet to encounter a dangerous individual." Tabi spoke as he went about the other's neck, upper back and shoulders once more to make sure it was all sufficiently loosened. Once he ensured himself of that however, he was done regrettably. That meant that unless Ruel would need him for more, he would let the other enjoy his bath. "How does that feel now?" he asked about where he had massaged. "Anything else I can help you with?" he asked the other demon and smiled gently. He always asked all his customers but he liked Ruel and would gladly help him more if he required it.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:26 am
User Image
Ruel shudders again at what Tabi says and listens some more. "Doubt you ever will because hot springs isn't a place for conflict to happen" he commented. "Discomfort free if that answers your question" he answered about how he was feeling. Turns to his side to look up at Tabi, "Well..you can polish or wiped down my horns if that's possible. If extra payment is required I will happily comply in doing so" he said smiling at him.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:02 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi nodded. "That is a good thing. How would our guests relax if someone like that would walk about the same area?" he said as he waited for the other answer. In truth it was probably for the best as well. The snow demon had never really needed his magic, so to say it was rusty was an understatement. He was glad he never met such people here. "Good, good." he said and smiled when Ruel answered his question. The next request was an unusual one, but more so because they did mostly receive humans here. The male chuckled and nodded. "I sure can do that if that is what you would want. It is all part of welfare too.

And there will be no need for extra payment. It will be part of the treatment."
                                                    he replied and smiled before he considered to himself he never really made anything to be used as such, but it was easy to put some together. He had chamomile and that could be used well to help dry or weathered biologic parts of a person, of course that included horns for those that had them. Tabi got up for a moment and walked to the shelf with all his products before he picked out the Chamomile oil. Salve wouldn't work as well for horns so he wouldn't pick that. Once he also picked up a clean towel and an extra bowl of water, he walked back to Ruel and sat down behind him once more.

It would be a whole new service to provide, but Tabi was well educated in all the herbs and their benefits. Once he mixed some soap with the warm water he had filled, he started to work on the horns cleaning them some extra before he would apply the oil.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:31 pm
User Image
"They would no longer be guests" Ruel answered. Pleased that his answer was accepted for the other question. Smiles more when his request about his horns was accepted and graceful not to be paying additional fees for it. He turned back to his original position in the bath and listens to what Tabi was doing in preparation for the treatment. Waited a couple of minutes before saying something. "Is strange to eat roadkill especially of domestic animals like dogs and cats?" he asked him.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas