Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:14 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi smiled a bit at that. He was right in some merit. They would be unwelcome visitors. But the policy of the hot springs made it tricky to decide to allow them in or deny them. Unless of course they had shown bad conduct before at the springs themselves. While he treated the other's horns, Tabi listened to their next question and he let out a soft 'hm' as he thought about it before he eventually shook his head and smiled. "I prefer rice meals myself, but I am well aware other races eat other food. So I don't find it weird, just wouldn't do it myself." he spoke and chuckled softly. "Is that what you like to eat?" he then asked curiously. He wasn't one to criticize another's habits.

User Image

In depth profile

-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:08 pm
User Image
"My horns are a physical reflection of my physical health. Gotta keep them look good" Ruel thought fiddling with his fingers under the water. "That's a really safe response" he commented a little impressed. "Since I eat alone all the time and only one living at the house no point in wasting money on food shopping. Its pretty much the norm if you grew up on an private island" he answered and gave more information than usual for him.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:08 pm
User Image

User Image

"I believe in leaving everyone in their worth. Especially considering all the different cultures that come together in this area." he explained his answer calmly and chuckled. He was a little surprised by the other's reply about food however. "You eat all by yourself, never someone that visits to eat with you? Not that I have much to say on that, I eat alone as well." he added the latter with a small laugh. He never got visitors at his home. And when he had meals there he was always alone as well. He hadn't been given much reason yet to stray far from the springs. Well perhaps now he had someone he might be able to call a friend he might at times, if the other would allow him. But most his place was here at his establishment. "That makes sense, I always just cook for myself. Simple recipes like rice meals which are fast to finish." he said. So the other grew up on a private place. His parents must been wealthy if they were able to pay for such. Tabi enjoyed his modest life nonetheless though. He wasn't home much at any rate. "Don't you ever go eating out then?" he asked curiously.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:10 pm
User Image
"I don't come from any existing culture, none in general" Ruel admits. Plays with the water a little with his hands, "One time within the past few days, an old college friend showed up out of the blue and surprised me with the news of working at the school. Never saw him after that night because he is very busy and try to keep in touch through texting. I guess eating alone is what we have in common" he responded. "Rice? Do you use a rice cooker by any chance? or boil in a pot?" he asked out of curiosity. "No, I don't eat out. Don't see why I would want to eat out alone in public" he answered truthfully.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:32 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi just stayed silent as he listened to the other speak as he worked on their horns. It would seem they ended at the academy through an old friend. It wouldn't be bad to have someone in such work to help you get started. It was a good thing. He smiled when he was asked about how he cooked his rice. "I boil it traditionally in a pot with a heavy lid. It does mean I sometimes end up eating a bit late, but it's worth it. As for eating out, I do that sometimes, but not often. After all I have all I need right at home." he answered both questions in one. "If your friend is busy he is probably not a teacher after what I heard from you about the academy." he spoke calmly.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:08 am
User Image
"I avoid boiling rice. Mine's always burn or turns to mush" Ruel admits he wasn't any good at boiling rice and it was a secret he usually kept to himself. "That's true he isn't a teacher, he said he is the school's Mr. Fix it and get people to do things for him and construction work so he has two jobs" he informed him. "Know what was so annoying about that night he showed up? He complained about being kept in the dark about the two people he was in a open relationship cheating on him with each other. Good thing I was so drunk that I remember some of the whining" he complained. "Don't know how we stayed friends through emailing and texting after all of those years. Doesn't make since he has that kind of job at school for someone who has a ton of college degrees and masters. He wants to be in some sort of brother hood thing, but nothing has changed between us to feel that way. Just me initiating the texts as usual...." he talks a little bit more and tearing up a little.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:23 am
User Image

User Image

Tabi chuckled a bit when Ruel said he usually burns rice or otherwise. It was true that not everyone was able to really make rice work. Especially depending on which rice you are working with. "Well, it took me years to learn as well. But I grew up with such meals so started learning it from a very young age." he replied. "My father kept telling me that the best way to win a woman over was to be an amazing cook." he admitted before he paused for a moment thinking about his late parents. "I have never dared to tell him I am not even interested in women. Not that it would really do him much good to know such." he then said. For Tabi it was a normal thing, so he didn't feel off about admitting it. When Ruel started talking about his friend and kept on going though, he stayed silent and just listened. By the way he spoke of it, it sounded like he had kept it cropped up for quite a while.

It wasn't hard for him to guess who Ruel was talking about after hearing the fix-it part. After all he was also visited by Tako more than once. However he didn't interrupt as the other spoke out about how he thought about it. Truth be told, it didn't sound much like a friendship to Tabi. If Ruel was the only one initiating text messages and such. He could never have guessed the man had several degrees and masters however. "I can't judge about that, even though I know who you speak of now. Tako Matthews is it not? He has been here before too. However from what I hear it isn't really an equally divided friendship to start with if you are the only one to initiate messages." he replied. It wasn't for Tabi to judge, knowing so little. But he could give his opinion and advise at least. Perhaps that would help Ruel some too.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:55 pm
User Image
"I wasn't taught how to cook and I was my own taste subject. In my only relationship, the partner had always surprised with his cooking skills" Ruel said revealing more of himself. "Never heard of that about women, always heard aimed towards men especially with those of big appetites. I thought the best way to win is to be reliable and a good listener" he said to winning over women with amazing cooking. "Never had to say anything about my sexuality to my parents. Mother died when I was a kid and father could careless about what I'm up to and other mothers focused on the half-siblings" he realized he has given a lot of personal information to Tabi during this visit, but he was reacting to any personal information he was receiving. "I wasn't looking for judgement, just for someone to listen. Yeah, that's the guy. Guess he might have come to a conclusion that I came here yesterday then" he said then sighed. "Yeah, that is true. With how busy he is, don't think hanging out or anything friends would do will be possibly. If he wants to talk then I will let initiate the conversing, but I doubt he will do that" he decided feeling emotional about this topic that his tears flowed into the water.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image

User Image

"I have to admit I don't have much prior relationships to spesk of myself either. I can imagine you only heard the other way around when it comes to cooking. That is what most people think. But it is exactly because of that, that a man with cooking skills can win a women for them. It's not something they expect, so it catches them off-guard. For his age my father was quite a modern man." he spoke. Tabi felt at ease with Ruel, so he wasn't worried about revealing personal information as much as he would with others and he listened well to Ruel. "In a way that can be a relief. My father would never leave me be about well meant advice. He was a good man, but always wanted everyone to live to his demands. It's also how I became the new owner of the springs. Not that that is a bad thing, I love my work here." he spoke for his own part and smiled softly.

He always did love these springs and he would even have taken over if his father had been less pushy about it. The demon made sure not to speak though when Ruel spoke more about his situation, he just listened. That was about as much as he could offer at any rate since he didn't know both men as well. It would seem the other demon cared a big deal for Tako however, considering his reaction. Tabi had just finished his horns when he noticed the other was crying. Unable to do much else Tabi placed a hand on his shoulder, firm enough for some moral support, but not so firm it would hurt.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:53 pm
User Image
"I guess that makes sense because of the economy and both sexes working long hours. Learning how to cook at a young age or practice is more of a....never-mind" Ruel stopping himself talking anymore on that topic. "Me and my father are estranged and have been all my life. Don't like talking about and I certainly wouldn't go to his funeral if he dropped dead today. Last thing to say about him is that he a wealthy, womanizing, selfless, narcissistic, sexist, money flaunting, business man" he said expressing how much he doesn't like his father with words. Feeling the firm grip on his shoulder made him feel that it is okay to be crying so instead he ducks his face into the water. After he pulled away he wipes some water off his face then moves in attempt get out of the tub.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Tabi wasn't sure what Ruel had been wanting to say, but he wouldn't ask for an explanation either. If the other ever wanted to get back on it and clarify it, he would. From what he all heard about Ruel now he could tell his life hadn't always been an easy one. Those lives were often what made people strong to however. After the man about his father, Tabi knew to not ask any more. It was not his place either. He could offer support but he was not that kind of therapist after all. But it was alright to cry if you felt sad. It was all a way to direct your emotions and it was better than keeping it in. When the other demon ducked his head under water, Tabi smiled a little bit. He was stronger than he looked with how he tried to keep his feelings hidden. But sometimes it was just better to let them out. Upon Ruel getting up out of the bath, the young man got up too just in case, since the bath could be a little slippery after a session with oil and he offered a bathrobe to the other to use if he wanted to. "If you do need someone to talk with, I don't mind helping you out if you need it." he offered to the other though he left that decision up to Ruel himself.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image
"Thanks for the treatment, I can feel the difference in their healthy already" Ruel said sort of quietly. He accept the robe and put it on before using the sleeve to dry his face off with. He stops and looks at Tabi for a few seconds, "I don't think I should. I wouldn't want to burden you with my problems. If we know each other for more than a week then maybe I will change my mind" he said to the offer. "Rather not be worse than Tako with the whining, ranting, and the complaining about things outside of this second home" he explained then started walking to the changing room.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:36 pm
User Image

User Image

When Ruel got out of the bath safely Tabi was relieved. He had neglected to warn the other because he had gotten distracted. The other's reaction didn't bother him. After all at least Ruel knew he could come to Tabi if he needed to. That was really all he could do. While the other demon was getting dried and redressed, Tabi started with the clean up of the room, so it would be ready for the next customer that would request an aroma therapy session. He placed the oils back to where he picked them up earlier and went for a short moment to pick up a clean bathrobe which he then hung up in the place of the other when he got back. He was honored that Ruel considered this his second home though.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:48 pm
User Image
After entering the changing room he took out his phone. Sighed and sat down on a bench seeing that he hadn't received any text from Tako. Set his phone down next to him then stare at the lockers for a long while. Lost in thought about different things until he let out a yawn. Removed the robe then slowly changed into his clothes.

Kaiten Jiron
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:01 pm
User Image

User Image

After the other had stayed inside for a while, Tabi was getting a little worried. Just before the other had nearly been crying after all, and it didn't take this long to change into clothes. It wasn't that he was afraid he'd do something stupid, but he worried for the other's well-being if he would be down the dumps for a long period of time. The demon walked to the door and knocked a few times on the door. "Everything alright in there, Ruel?" he asked, making an effort to make it sound like a general question. It wouldn't do for him to just barge in anyway.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out