Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:23 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ritsuka slept as he took small breaths as he moved gently but he slept curled up against the other gently hearing everything as his ears flickered slightly. Biting his own lip before giving a soft mew waking and let his ears flicker tenderly nuzzling into the other to settle down before dozing off hoping he would get some more rest while the other rest.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:21 pm
User Image

Sato continues to rest in his current position in the back of the car with Ristuka. Resisted falling into a dream because he doesn't know when the adults will be showing up. Gets a little cranky if woken up from a nap he is invested in which is what he is trying to avoid.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:48 am
User Image
"Everyone come from different backgrounds" Ruel reminded himself in his thoughts.The building was right in sight before before reaching it. "I've pretty much told you all I know of Mr. Tabi without overstepping into the first impression territory if you were to encounter him after he finishes vacationing. Although it does depend on if you want to return after this visit" he said mentioning the owner's name. "As for services just hot baths, hot springs and aromatherapy that the owner personal does himself" he answers the other question. He felt it is nice to be walking side by side with a friend especially a new one.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:42 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              Place: Hot Springs
                                                              Company: Ruel
                                                              Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders
                                                              Theme: Constellations

For a moment they just exchanged some knowledge as they made their way further to the springs. When the building came in sight in front of them, Damen was initially surprised. He hadn't expected the place to be this large. He hadn't seen it before until now with Ruel as his guide. When his friend spoke again, Damen looked back at Ruel and smiled with a nod. "No worries, you told me plenty. I look forward to experiencing this place with you." he replied. The services one could get here sounded simple enough to memorize for another visit, or visits. "Tabi huh." played through Damen's mind. The name sounded somewhat exotic. It didn't take long for a distinct scent to reach Damen's nose though and he blinked a bit before sniffing the air. Other than the scent of the baths, he could notice the subtle scent of more flowers further ahead. It was intriguing. "I like the scents that are floating around here." Damen admitted. "I should try Aromatherapy sometime too. I have read that it is really good for your body and spirit." he added. And the divines knew that he could use something like that being teacher and astronomer. It wasn't uncommon for Damen to be near exhausted. "Which would you do first?" he asked as he looked at Ruel again, curious to his opinion.

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad][b]""[/b][/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:17 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Rituska slept his small figure rising and falling with each breath before giving a soft tremble before settle down again to a rest. Thought he could feel that the other was trying not to sleep like he was in case of something so he woke a little bit and nuzzled Sato's stomach giving him a soft meow to show that he was worried.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2019 5:44 pm
User Image

Sato stirs a little when his stomached was nuzzled then opening his eyes slightly. Opening his eyelids a little more before looking down at Rituska, "Something the matter?" he asked softly.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

User Image
Ruel looks to the other catching his reaction to the building and he was very pleased about it. "Oh, right" he thought recalling the main reason he decided to come today in the first place, the apology letter. "Why yes, I do agree with that description based on recent experience" he said touching one of his horns thinking about it a little. Approaches the front door, "The hot spring, I want to unwind a bit before I head home for the night" he answered.

Kaiten Jiron

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 5:38 am
-

User Image

Place: Front desk, Kogoeru Hot Springs
                                                              Status: Healthy, curious

Since it was his first visit and more an acquaintance visit to learn where and how the Spring was, Damen was more than happy to let Ruel choose their activity, or rather relaxing, for the day. He could always stay longer or return later for the Aromatherapy. When he heard Ruel's choice the feline smiled and nodded. "The hot spring it is." he agreed and followed the man inside. Once they walked inside, the nekojin looked around at the interior. It really did give off that relaxation and healing vibe and the music was simply divine to the man. He would gladly stay here for a while. With that in mind the nekojin approached the front desk and spoke to the woman sitting there before he paid the fee. If given the chance he would pay both their fees before he would wait on Ruel so they could go to the hot spring together.

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2019 9:45 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Looking up to the other as he took a few small breaths as he moved slightly shacking his head a bit and tenderly when he was asked if something was wrong. There wasn't anything wrong he was just worried about the other and if he was okay.Slowly he moved and curled up against his stomach again before falling back asleep against the other.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2019 10:22 pm
User Image

Sato relaxes after seeing the other's physical response to his question. "Don't know how much longer the adults will be, but I guess I should a proper nap in the meantime. Surely my ears will pick up the knocks when the time comes" he persuaded himself in his thoughts after Ritsuka is asleep. Closed his eyelids once more and drifted off to a deeper sleep this time.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien
Timekeys

User Image
Ruel removed the apology letter from his back pocket before joining Damen at the front desk. Didn't feel right for him to ask his friend to cover for him too this soon in the friendship so he paid for his own fee. "This is a letter addressed to the owner, Mr. Tabi Kogoeru. For his eyes only" he stated to the woman after placing the letter on the counter.

Letter contents:
Apologizes are due for my words and actions earlier during my visit with you, Tabi. I have been thinking a lot since I last seen you. I want to give this friendship another chance if that is alright with you and if not I will respect your wishes. I wish you well for the rest of your vacation.
Sorry, Ruel Rootzky

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 2:26 pm
-

User Image

Place: Hot Springs

Damen blinked a bit and his ears moved forward in curiosity when his friend placed down a letter and said it was for the owner's eyes only. It would seem they were quite acquainted. But since it wasn't his place to ask, Damen didn't word his question and instead smiled to Ruel as the woman said she would delivered it and got up to do jjust that. Damen waited until his friend was nearby before walking further into the Hot Springs. "So we're just going to relax in the warm water huh? I have to admit that does sound divine at the moment." the feline said and walked to where they were supposed to change. Damen only went separate from Ruel for a little while before he exited the change room in the bath's attire and waited for the other before stepping into the water.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2019 6:20 pm
User Image
Ruel was visibly relieved after the woman's response and lips spread to a wide smile. Followed after Damen a moment later, "I agree more than ever before now" he said with a chuckle. He hadn't realized how exhausted he was until after handing over the letter. Like some weight has been lifted off his shoulders. Ruel took his time in the changing room then joins the other in the next room a couple of minutes after. Inhales the steam deeply through the nose then exhales slowly through the mouth. Looks to his friend taking in the sight of what was in front of him.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 1:09 pm
-

User Image

Place: Hot Springs Bath

It would seem that his friend was enjoying what he saw. Though Damen wasn't about to pester them about it. He just grinned a bit and walked to the nearest hot spring and waded in a bit and to a nice spot to sit, before he lowered himself in the warm water and sighed once he sat smiling as he looked at the ceiling. "Now this is nice." the feline commented as he enjoyed the warm water and took in the scent and sensation of the steam. The job of a teacher was a tough one. Damen hadn't felt this good before. It was nice to let the worry slide off while bathing in the hot water. To be fair it wasn't like he didn't have an equal good view with his friend along. Though for now that was more an admiration than anything. More so he was enjoying these springs with a friend. "You were right in coming here for sure." A soft chuckle escaped the feline before he lifted his hand out of the water and went over his own ear for a moment and flicking it a few times. The steam was causing the fur to get wet too, causing a silver like shine to his ears. His tail would be the same way but it was under the water, lazily swaying up and down a bit.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 4:40 pm
User Image
Ruel stepped into one that was next to Damen's hot spring and leans back against a corner that he will have view of his friend. Closed his eyes and he was silent, but he was listening his friend. He wasn't a very talkative person so there were a small periods of silence from him sometimes. Liked how the steam from hot spring felt against his skin on his face and blushes a little as soon as the thought popped up in his mind. Opens his eyes halfway and looks to his friend seeing what he was doing with one of his ears. Turns his gaze elsewhere to avoid any staring.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:09 am
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

((OOC : Thanks for your patience. Sorry its so short. Had to redo it a second time because I couldn't find the original one in the rp before lost access to my account for a bit))

John, formerly known as Fenix, looked happy as they finished washing each other off. Smiling when he heard Ritsuka and Sato coming back. The conversation about the car made him smile too. The familial vibes were in the air too. He waited while the rest of his hair had been rinsed out and the sound of footsteps had retreated. He was glad to have to get the extra time being pampered by Jason. He chuckled a bit as he heard Sato's parting words to Jason before he and Ristuka had headed for the car.

"They are so happy together and adorable when sleepy."

He whispered to himself more than Sato or Ritsuka. Knowing full well due to the close proximity his beloved Jason would hear it too. Even their confirmation was adorable. He was glad that they were aware what to do to be safe in the car. Knowing they would be while they finished up their own soak in the spring had his heart singing and soaring. The words brought a smile to his face that wouldn't leave. They would enjoy some good rest he was sure. His gaze moving to Jason as he stood up and pulled him towards the hot springs outer area. He was starting to be overwhelmed by new stimulants and other noises from others that had entered then left but he really wanted to try the hot springs out as well.

"Let's go for that soak in the hot springs and then head out ourselves. Thank you Jason...tonights been really relaxing and enjoyable across the board. I bet its going to end on a wonderful note as well."

He said and was excited to enjoy some of this time intimately with Jason. Soaking together and chatting a bit more before they'd join the sleeping duo in the car.  

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:36 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Looking to the other gently as he smiled gently following after him to the next room that he rubbed his hand gently tilting his head but Jason listened to the other. He was glad the other two were heading to the car to get some rest as well they could spend some time together getting to know each other which they could need it. Softly he looked to the other as he slide into the hot spring slightly hissing from the heat before relaxing watching the other the whole time to see if he was coming in. "Come on in and lets soak in the hot springs for a little bit. We could use the heat to enjoy ourselves and relax. I am very glad that you are having a relaxing and enjoyable day. I want to make sure you have that always and I am most definitely positive that it will end on a high note. I will make sure of that"he spoke. Thinking a bit and softly as he moved slightly thinking a bit "Don't want to soak to long and get heat sickness or make the other two think we abandoned them in any way. I really wouldn't want that for any of us"he spoke wrapping his arm around him rubbing his back gently as he relaxed in the water.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept in the other's lap while he gave soft purrs and whines before he curled up into the other more but he did feel the other's breathing that he shifted wondering if the other was okay. Slowly he woke and gave a soft meow just to make sure Sato was okay till he heard him drift off to a deeper sleep so that way Ritsuka knew the other was okay and he was just falling asleep now which only made him sleep.

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff