Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
Big Gold,Tons of rare free items,fast way to do it.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  ~yes!
View Results

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:55 pm
Make tons of gold in minutes after the first 5 hours of playing.

Unlock Special items that will give you free items for your avi from anything between 7,000 Gold being the smallest item to million and billion plus gold items.

All you got to do is hit Games, go to Lake Kindred and play it.

if you get your pet up to level 4 you mostly will get a avi pet for free. the pet you chose can be equit near your avi. cool. You can have up to 5 pets to carry into battle. Something like Pokemon but the only different is, once the battle begain,you see the pet your faceing, their hp and their level. Note: As long your pet level is the same or high then the pet you are facing, you always will attack first.Once you pet a pet to enter the fight, your pet much fight until it win by hit the other pet hp down to Zero ((0 hp )) or your pet get knock out. then you can used a rare item to get your pet hp up after being knock out or end the fight and lose the round. So chose wisely.

Also I'm selling Kindred. if you need one, let me know. I got a few different one and a few rare one also.if you need you badly and you just started, post here to tell me. I will give you one for 1,000 Gold. yes that cheap but I want to help my friends in this guild. Plus I got a few rare one. I may sell you then for 1,000 Gold.

right now I got these cute round pets that is brown,sliver,and blue. I got this bee like thing. it rare. I will give you the names later.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:12 pm
[KINDRED] Solar Slime for 1,000 Gold.

[KINDRED] Stellar Slime for 1,000 Gold  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Waitingforwings6

Angelic Worker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 pm
dude, I got a tun of free itemes! i was so stoked, but i don't know if it's because i played it during an event or not >.< but it is a good game to play to get stuff, you just gotta be patient though cause you don't get the good stuff right away smile  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:54 am
I get rare stuff in Kindred all the time.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games