Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Felix Genest vs. Damien Boone vs Caleb Cammrack Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:09 pm
The following Contest is to be fought under Triple Threat rules and is for the for the intercontinental Championship contendership! Introducing first...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:52 am
"I GET A FEELING THERES GONNA BE A RIOT.."

Gun shots rang out as glass is shattered and an slow beat starts playing..

The lights start flicking a grey and black color with bright lights as the crowd turns its attention towards the ramp as 6 Day - DJ Shadow (Remix) slowly starts picking up. In response the crowd fills the area with boos from memories from the most recent Legacies where this man made a promo from his debut. Stepping out of the curtain back stage standing at 6'1 decked out in his red attire belt, red decals on his black wrestling spandex pants and red boots in all, with his black leather jacket with the collar popped, Blonde hair greased back and a grin from ear to ear, once again his golden earrings shines as the spot light was aimed right at him. The crowd then followed with more boos as Felix ascended down to the ring began as he pointed to himself and make shifting the waist belt movement showing what his intentions are. A fan with a sign that says "Felix is a tool." Felix then stopped in front of the fan and smiled and slapped the sign out of his hands and ripped it into two followed by throwing it on the ground and stepping on it.

"Coming to the ring weighting in at 205 pounds He is the Ace of Spades.. Felix Genest!"

The crowd then responded with the boos that grew once the announcer spoke his name. Felix then slides into the ring quickly getting up to his feat and spreading his arms out wide and embraced all the hate and response he was receiving. Setting his eyes on the prize he once again makes the belt gesture on his waist just to show again what he has planned in the future and wanting in the future. Felix then walked towards the right most turn buckle and ascended on top of the 2nd turn buckle and spread his arms into the are enjoying every last second of the hate, and ready to prove something. Genest then jumped off and took his black jacket off and prepared warming up in the side of the ring stretching and flexing ready to start this fight..

l Shexter l

The Mighty Will Fall

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:30 pm
Only in the thick darkness and cold temperature of the area could there be a dark and worrisome setting. A few moments of silence and confusion hung over the fans in attendance until "Machine Gun by Portishead" had echoed uncomfortably around the stadium. In unison with the theme song, strobe lights flashed radically on the entrance way. It was a silhouette of three people, and just the shadows and auras around them possessed a disturbing feeling that was contagious, quickly spreading from fan to fan. To the left was a behemoth of a man. He had his fists balled, and the outline of his head was not that of a normal human being. Just the outline and shape of this man's figure was enough to strike fear in the average man's heart. To the right was a small woman, handcuffed and attached to a leash in the hands of the Shepherd.

In the middle was Damien Boone, making his debut tonight for the number one contendership of the Intercontinental Championship. It was not that he wanted to be Intercontintental Champion to build his own prestige and "legacy" - he wanted to play keep away from everyone else. That belt would make him a target, leading men into their own demise every time they tried to go against the Shepherd.

The three began their journey down the ramp with a yank of the leash from Damien, for nothing more than to make Lillith more uncomfortable than she already was. He kept his stare fixated on Felix Genest, for that would be the first man to fall into his trap. The poor man was just a self-obsessed newcomer, who bended the rules only a little bit to get a little of what he wanted. But this was no small feat that poor Felix would face tonight - every time he stood up, he was facing the definition of evil in Damien Boone. And every time Felix fell down, he would be looking right into the dark soul that was Apophis.

The crowd reaction for the Shepherd and his herd were silent. It wasn't a silence as in nobody cared about him, it was that nobody knew how to react to him yet. He hadn't wrestled a match in front of them and he never did anything to insult them - yet. They finally reached the bottom of the ramp, and Damien handed Apophis the leash. The Bellwether took its grasp and yanked it hard, causing Lillith to slam her face on the outside mat. She wept and she wept, as she had all the time, but Damien had no time for it. He walked up the steel steps and onto the apron. He took his umbrella and pointed it right into the eyes of Felix, laughing harder and harder with each passing breath. The Villian climbed into the ring and dropped his umbrella in the corner before taking off his fur coat and glasses, dropping it on the steps. Damien Boone crouched in his corner and stared maniacally at his first opponent. Oh what a show this would be. Once you stood in the squared circle with the Shepherd, a part of you stays there. Forever.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:22 pm
|The cowbell of Mississippi Queen by the old 1970s band, Mountain, rang out.|

DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!
DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!

"Hailing from Awesome City, in the State of Awesomeness!
Coming in at an overpowering.. sixfootthree, twohundredtwentypounds.
He is... AWWWW-SOOOOOME! CAY-YAY-LUB!!"

DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!
DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!

Mississippi Queen!
If you know what I mean!

Mississippi Queen!
She taught me everything!
Way down around Vicksburg!
Around Louisiana Way!
Lived a Cajun Lady!
We called her Mississippi Queen!

User Image
Awesome Caleb stepped out in a stroll with arms hanging at his sides and stops, briefly, middle stage. A single fire of pryotechnic shot out behind this debutee, who gave began a bounce of his heels hop.

You know she was a dancer!
She moved better on wine, while the rest of them dudes was a-gettin' their kicks!
Buddy, beg your pardon, I was getting mine!

Mississippi Queen!
If you know what I mean!

Mississippi Queen!
She taught me everything!
This lady she asked me!
If I would be her man!
You know that I told her!
I'd do what I can!

Rolling his shoulders and giving his arms a wiggle, loosing his tenseness, shaking out remaining jitters of his in-ring return.. and debut to another company. He kept his eyes cool and a confident smirking attitude. Then a cease to his movement, stepping forward once again.
Only to dart down in a sprint once his foot landed on the ramp!

To keep her looking pretty!
Buy her dresses that shine, while the rest of them dudes was a-makin' their bread!
Buddy, beg your pardon, I was losing mine!

On approach of the ring, he leaps in under the bottom rope for a sliding roll-in! Like a dog thrown out of a moving car, of which Caleb has NEVER done-because that's horrible, he scampers up to his feet as quick as he could! Giving no acknowledgement to the either man whom he is sharing the ring with, Caleb proceeds to crouch with forearms resting on thighs, in a turnbuckle corner.

Awesome Caleb's music faded away during the guitar solo and the wait for the bell.

DING DING

Oh, there it is.

Caleb continued in where he was.  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

The Mighty Will Fall

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:41 pm
He heard the theme song. The multiple "Awesome" references and chants. But still, the demented Damien Boone had his eyes set on Felix. Finally, the Shepherd got inbetween the two men and looked at them both, yelling in his thick Irish accent. "You two are fookin dead, you don't know what kinda fooken mess you got yerrselves into! Do you know who the fook I am, you slaves? You cowards? LISTEN TO M-"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:41 pm
After having to sit through two men's enterance Felix become very eager, impatient and ready to start then but before that he had to listen to this Irish rant! After rolling his eyes multiple times when Boone said another word after another Felix had just about enough and attempted a stiff and mean clothes line point blank right to Boone!  

l Shexter l

The Mighty Will Fall

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:58 pm
Perfect. Just as Boone turned his head to the man who had to reassure us how awesome he was, he was clotheslined right in the back of the neck and fell forward onto the mat, luckily saving his face by landing on his forearms. That didn't make the blow he received any softer, though. Some called this a cheap shot, but it was all fair in a triple threat match - especially with a chance at a championship on the line.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:51 am
After finally shutting up Boone It was a perfect time for Felix to help his ego! He would then step over Boone and start pointing at him and yelling

"This is my opportunity, That belt will soon be mine! You both are just stepping stones!"

He when shift his attention else where and point right at Caleb and repeat the same insult to Caleb leaving himself wide open to something just so he could continue his somewhat rampage of words in just his first match!

l Shexter l

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:09 pm
Caleb watched on and broke out a smirk, as Boone sounded like a buffoon, in his attempt to intimidate with a Irish accent. There was no shortness of amusement as Felix brought in a reminder to all that Damien was the shorter man in this match...

Which brings this to the moment where Caleb was here to show his awesomeness, when Felix called him up. Rising up from his crouch to a stand, he matched the stare of Felix; these two men were of equal height.. and Awesome Caleb charged!

Leaping short of Felix Genest, Caleb aimed a Knee Drop to the back of Damien Boone's skull!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:01 pm
Felix would then step back to avoid confrontation with anything todo with the battle between Boone and Caleb..  

l Shexter l

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:34 pm
Downed by Felix and then another hit from Caleb.. two shots was an overdose for Damien! Boone seemed a bit KO'd, so Caleb gave a shoving foot to roll a bonked out Boone from the ring, leaving only Genest and one heck of an AWESOME guy!

This Awesome Caleb guy.. yeah he finally was facing Felix Genest "his" opportunity! Caleb gave a squinting glare, as if he didn't fully understand this concept Genest was blathering about..

He snarled back, "Earn it! Then I'll break you, so you can earn it again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:28 am
After swiftly getting rid of Boone and preparing for the real battle. Felix would then crack his knuckles, not taking his eyes off Caleb and starting pace around the ring in some what of a circling motion shuffling his feet. All a while with a grin on his face. Felix would then stop his motion and slap his hands together with that same grin on his face and getting ready to get this fight on.

"Then lets go!"

Genest would then approach Caleb and attempt to really start this match, he would then attempt a normal collar elbow tie up!

l Shexter l

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:45 pm
Caleb followed the circling, choosing to side shuffle it, then took on his opponent's preference for a tie-up... then dropped his weight to bring about a monkey flip! If Caleb could pull this off, he would spin back up to his feet and lash out with stomps to Felix's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Felix would then get flipped on his back via the monkey flip, just to end up getting stopped right in the face! Genest blonde hair flew up into his face as the stinging of that stomp echoed throughout is head as he laid there!

l Shexter l

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:29 pm
((Sorry, yesterday just ate my day.))

Bending down to grab Felix up by his hair, Caleb shouted out some degrading words..

"Pathetic! Get a better fight from a toddler!"

Then he'd pull out some Flair-tastic chest chops to flair up a nice red hue on the chest of Felix.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games