Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Archeology
3,000-year-old stone from Israel’s High Priest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:11 am
Stunning find: 3,000-year-old stone from Israel’s High Priest with mysterious inscription inside

by Mark Ellis

A small onyx stone, said to be a gift to a Knight Templar over 1,000 years ago and handed down within a family, may actually be what the owner asserts: a gem originally worn by the High Priest in Jerusalem.

The astounding report – corroborated by a number of independent experts – was contained in a story by Adam Berkowitz in Breaking Israel News.

According to the Talmud (Yoma 21b), the precious stones worn on the High Priest’s garments were lost when Jerusalem was sacked by the Babylonians.

Continue reading: link  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:47 pm
That's really awesome!  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:56 pm
OtakuKat
That's really awesome!

Pretty amazing! An uncut stone from from the priestly breastplate with ancient Hebrew letters in the middle of the stone. Inside the stone i- s pretty remarkable. I hope they can confirm that it is real. So far they seem to think it is.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:57 pm
Garland-Green
OtakuKat
That's really awesome!

Pretty amazing! An uncut stone from from the priestly breastplate with ancient Hebrew letters in the middle of the stone. Inside the stone i- s pretty remarkable. I hope they can confirm that it is real. So far they seem to think it is.

Yeah same here.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Archeology

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas