Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Gonzalez Manor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:12 am
A mansion that used to house the Gonzalez family, as well as many hired servants.
Now it only contains two, Gabriella and Roiben.
It's become a little run down from not being taken care of due to all the servants leaving after the death of the head of the household and his wife.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image
Annika Jana Jacobse
The Witch

A life that gives...

The ride was surprisingly quiet, and unsurprisingly dark. She was sitting in the back of a windowless van that was barely lit enough from the window connected to the front where the driver was, making it hard to make out the dark figure all the way in the back where he had set up his watch over her. His soul purpose was to make sure that she did not try to remove the fabric that was over her hands to keep her from using her magic. That was silly however considering the fact that she used her words and not her hands, all the fabric really did was make her hands tingle. It seems that many years observing her in a cage had not taught the slave traders this little fact. I could be free of this mess if this darn collar didn't require me to get permission to use stronger magic. I don't think making things float or making random objects appear would help me get free... Oh well I guess I am just stuck for now.. She thought. letting out a sigh that earned her a glare from her captor.
Talking - #995544 / Thinking - #cc9955
The van came to a sudden stop which jostled her a bit, before the sound of the front door opening and slamming closed again filled the back of the cab. Soon after she was blinded by a bright light as the back of the van opened up, and her captor grabbed a hold of her arm and dragged her out into the street. It took a minute for her eyes to adjust to so much light, and when as she was finally able to see past the glare a beautiful home with a lovely garden greeted her. It was unnerving. She had expected some dark, seedy place to be her new home. Not some family friendly looking manor. It almost filled her with hope, maybe she wasn't stuck with some abusive Master. Or if she was at least she wouldn't be stuck in a cage where she never got to see the light of day... Hopefully. Her thoughts were interrupted when one of the men, the driver this time, shoved her towards the drive way before the two of them got in the car. The Van did not drive away until they had watched her walk up to the front door and knock on it with her bound hands. "Oh good they are gone. Et vestimentis abiit." She whispered the spell under her breath, her voice seeming to echo slightly as she spoke, before the fabric that covered her hands had disappeared. With that annoyance goe she could wait outside for her Master to answer the door without feeling like ants were crawlig all over her hands.

...Shall be given life!

Her collar: A blue felt collar with a white lace trim. It is decorated with metal studs on the right side of her neck in the shapes of a Bell, a Black Raven, a Broom, a Book, and a Child in that order.

Dantes_river
I'm sorry that this took me so long to reply. I am in the militarily and have a bit of a crazy schedule so sometimes I find it hard to post during the week.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 am
RaisaNadia

User Image
RoibenGonzalez
NightElf
Feeling :: Tired; Nervous; Irritable
Company ::
Gabriella; Spud; Annika

The world we knewxxxx
won't come back...

They were late and he was not a happy camper about it. Roiben Gonzalez may have only been seventeen, but he was a very busy young man. While he'd even made it clear to all of those at work that today was a personal day for him, his cellphone had been going off for an hour before he'd actually just turned it off. That was about four hours ago. Even worse, the sun was still high in the sky. He definitely wasn't a day person and yet it was his most active times for the past three years. It wasn't just for work either. No, he was also very active during the day for the little blonde girl that resembled the sun itself currently brushing one doll's hair as he sat nearby simply making the motions with a different doll. This little girl, no more than seven years old, was his only surviving family member; his baby sister, Gabriella. As for the much older man opposite of him with a third doll, he'd once worked here and often checked in on the siblings even though he worked elsewhere now. His name was Spud though Roiben sometimes called him the Spudster from his earlier years. Spud had, in fact, raised the duo in the place of their parents who'd been busy more often than not.

Setting down the doll he'd been feigning to play with for the sake of little Gabby, the ash grey eyed male glanced at the doorway as the sound doors slamming came from out front. Humans of one of the darker establishments in any race, of course. It was easy to tell how disrespectful they could be before even seeing them, but even more so that they hadn't even come to the door to alert those in the home to anything. Oh the horrible things he'd briefly pictured happening to them before Spud cleared his throat slightly and dragged him back to the living room. Standing, he motioned Spud to stay with his sister before heading to the door himself. Deep breath, and play nice with others. It'd be difficult, always was, but his father had done it before him and now he had to take his place.

Opening the door a bit so as to get more used to the brightness of the sun from outdoors a bit, he gave a low tsk just to open the door wider. "Idiots can't even do the simplest of tasks without someone holding their hands," he grumbled though it was apparent he was observing the brunette standing on the porch. Eyes stopping on the female's face, the darkly clad teen leaned against the doorframe slightly and crossed his arms over his chest. "Miss Annika, I presume? I'm Roiben though you'll likely-" His words were cut off abruptly by the sound of a little voice that could only be Gabriella calling for him. "Roiby!" The interruption was simply met by a slight wave of the hand as if to say that the girl would usually call him Roiby instead of his given name. He then peeled himself back off the wall and motioned for her to enter the house. "Please, come in. Sorry if it's a little messy and gloomy. I'm naturally a little light sensitive."

The time we've lost,
xxxxcan't get back...

The life we had won't be ours again.

{ OutOfCandy :: It's fine. I was raised in a military family. :3
Sorry for the crappy first post.
}

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:50 pm
User Image
Annika Jana Jacobse
The Witch

A life that gives...

Annika was surprise to see a boy who was still basically a child answer the door. He couldn't even be older than his late teens at the most... Even if he was a little taller than she was. I was bought by this boy? He can't even be old enough to live on his own can he? He looks so young. Who could of let him be on his own? Her thoughts were interrupted however when he started talking to her. He did in fact know her name which only proved that she was in the right place. Before the boy, Roiben, could finish his sentence there was a cry from one of the other rooms from what sounded like a child. This piqued her interest. There was a child here as well for her to take care of? The thought hit her hard with the loss of her own child but this would give her the opportunity to see what she was missing out on with her own offspring. He can't have a child of his own already can he? Maybe it's his sister? The child did sound young but not THAT young. She stepped into the dimly lit home, closing the door behind her as any hopes of seeing outside light in her new cage vanished form her mind. Looks like she was cursed to live in the dark.
"Well I don't have any room to judge. I'm not really here as a guest now am I... Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that it's just, people don't usually meet for the first time under theses... It is nice to meet you Master Roiben. I will do my best to complete whatever tasks you choose to give me." Of course she had to make a fool of herself by rambling on to her Master in their first encounter. She bowed slightly as she spoke before straightening herself up and looking around the room she was in. It was definitely dusty... Almost like no one had really wanted to put any care into the room beyond a bit or organizing. She carefully thought of her wording before deciding on something that should work before cracking the door open a little bit. "sine pulvere." The spell was uttered quietly, her voice echoing almost silently as the dust in the room began to gather into a cloud in the air before zipping out the front door. The force of the wind behind it slammed the door shut, making he flinch before looking around the room with a satisfied smile. "That definitely makes cleaning a lot easier. I haven't been allowed to use magic in ages." Of course she wasn't even sure if her master wanted her using magic, but there was only one way to find out and that was to use it. Even if it possibly got her in trouble.

...Shall be given life!

Her collar: A blue felt collar with a white lace trim. It is decorated with metal studs on the right side of her neck in the shapes of a Bell, a Black Raven, a Broom, a Book, and a Child in that order.

Dantes_river
It's not crappy! It's got more content than mine does... I'm still trying to get my old skills back so it's a little difficult for me to put out as much as you can but I will try my best! And old friend of mine told me that you were a good roleplayer, she was reading over my shoulder last night when I was making this post. Sadaly she had to get off of Gaia all together when she moved out here to Cali to work with my aunt. But, she remembered you, said your Avi even looked similar from the last time she roleplayed with you.

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:05 am
RaisaNadia

User Image
RoibenGonzalez
NightElf
Feeling :: Tired; Nervous; Irritable
Gabriella; Spud; Annika

The world we knewxxxx
won't come back...

Smiling faintly at her initial surprise as the door closed, Roiben crossed his arms over his chest and started making his way back to his sister. At the faint tingle of magic in the air, he shuddered ever so faintly. He hadn't felt the heebie-jeebies from the magic of another in several years. Seeming to ignore it, he turned slightly to be sure the female was following only for the door to slam shut. Ah. She was noticing just what he meant about the house being unkempt. His smile having never faltered, he paused and tapped near one of his eyes. "Windows to the soul. They tend to give away internal information: thoughts and feelings," he almost seemed to purr before finally growing serious once more. At least Annika was aware of her position in the real world.

Shaking off his thoughts, he brushed a few silver strands of hair out of his face with a heavy inward sigh. "I'd like to be able to consider you as an in-house caregiver if anything. Something like a nanny for when I'm not home or I'm busy with something. For now, please avoid mentioning anything about the dark establishment you came from. Further details of what you're being asked to do, other than not spoiling my sister, will become clear soon enough. Should any harm or death befall my sister, I will kill you in the worst way imaginable, drag you back from the dead and kill you a second time. Ironically, my sister and I are as different as night and day. Whilst I'm sensitive to the light, she's afraid of the dark," he stated coolly before suddenly smiling cheerfully as the little golden haired girl came running up. Scooping her up off the floor as soon as she was close enough, Roiben set her against his hip as several soft blue and purple flames lit up on the decorative candles hanging on the wall just to lift some of the gloom and raised a brow at her. "Now, now, Gabby. What has you running after me?"

"Issa's unhappy about her hair. And you were taking a lot of time, Roiby. I thought we were gonna play today," she huffed, her cheeks puffing up to show that she really just wanted to play with her brother. At noticing Annika, she quickly swiped her hands through her golden blonde hair as if to brush it over her tiny shoulders then gave a slight wave. She then whispered, "Psst. Who's she, Roiby?" The question merely got her elder brother to chuckle and start walking once again to the living room where there was sunlight streaming in just enough to lighten the room up a bit.

"I'm sorry, Gabby. I asked Miss Annika to come stay with us so you're not alone when I'm busy, kind of like how Spud did before. She's a little late, but she's still in one piece nonetheless," he answered before holding a hand up in front of his sister so as to draw the brunette's attention to her. "This gorgeous little lady calling me Roiby is my little sister, Gabriella." "But you can just call me Gabby!" Lightly tapping his sister on the leg with a slight frown at being interrupted, Roiben shook his head only to try blowing the silvery strands that'd floated back into his face back out of it. In his failure to do so, Gabby brushed his hair back for him with an apologetic smile. "Manners... But yes, she prefers Gabby. And this lovely gentleman by all the dolls here is Spud. He used to work here, but some unsavory events transpired and, in the course of said events, no longer does. Now he simply visits every now and then to make sure we're doing alright. Pretty simple, yes? And thank you, Gabby."

The time we've lost,
xxxxcan't get back...

{ OutOfCandy :: So long as you give me more than The girl laughed. for every post, we'll be fine. And this friend of yours is far too kind. I'm so-so at most or so I see it. Sometimes my inspiration can take me far, but other times it just enjoys watching me flounder. But yeah, I don't really change my avi too much so it probably does look the same or similar. Just let her know I said hi. }

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:45 pm
User Image
Annika Jana Jacobse
The Witch

A life that gives...

Annika was surprised by her Master's sudden speach. What did he mean by the window to a person's soul? Could he tell what she was thinking? You are a strange man and I may or may not be concerned for your mental health. Before her little experiment could show any results however he had gone into her responsibilities, her face growing into a smile as he spoke. She was going to be in charge of caring for the child? It was almost like life was giving her a chance at being a mother again to make up for taking hers away. "I won't tell her anything Master! If she asks I'll just tell her I came from a small village somewhere in the mountains. Nothing more and nothing less! I promise!" She may have seemed a little to excited to be the Slave of a child and her older brother, but she had come here expecting a much worse fate than what she was being given. Her smile only grew wider when she saw the little girl bolt out from the other room only to get scooped up by her older brother. The magical lighting of the candles was what pulled her back to reality. Is this my Master's magic? The candels feel wrong. They need to match this little girl... A pastel yellow and a spring green would suit her better... No this is his magic! They are made from what he feels is right and he knows her better than I do.
Even through the room was gloomy, it seemed to brighten when the girl waved at her. Like she was a star shining bright in the dark night sky. Just her presence made Annika's maternal instincts take over. She wanted to hold onto this child and protect her from whatever harm would come her way. Without a word she followed the two into the living room where a man sat and waited. Well it seemed like he was waiting. Though she wasn't to interested in him she still gave a polite bow to the stranger before giving her undivided attention to the girl once more. "Well if I'm gonna call you Gabby you can call me Nika. My sister used to call me that when we were little." She smiled down at the young lady, the strange memory popping up making her mildly uncomfortable but she hid that as best she could. She took a quick look at the dolls by the man and noticed one sitting away from the pile as if it had been left there by someone who had to leave. That must of been Issa. "Veni ad me." She whispered, holding her hand out to the doll that floated gently to her. "Is this Issa? I'm sure we could give her a hairstyle she will love with a few ribbons and a brush. Do you know where we could find those thing?" She asked Gabby as she cradled the doll in her arms like a child. She wanted to see if the child would let her play with her, but she also wanted to see how the Master would react to her speaking so freely. If she was going to figure out what her limits were it might as well be now.

...Shall be given life!

Dantes_river
Ha! I couldn't even if I tried! Those posts annoy me tremendously... In fact playing female characters annoys me(I know I have like three of them here but they kept nagging at the back of my head until I made them). I usually play male roles, and I play them much better. Sadly everyone wants to be the guy now a days and the theme has to be romance... Not that I hate the theme it's just sometimes I want a good action plot!
But, I will tell her the next time she drops my godchild off with me! Or the next time I bring her on base to cook for me XD... I'm a lazy little sh*t but I work hard dang it! I don't wanna cook after working hard all day!

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:07 am
RaisaNadia

User Image
RoibenGonzalez
NightElf
Feeling :: Tired; Happier; Sadder
Gabriella; Spud; Annika

The world we knewxxxx
won't come back...

Ugh. She had to use that term: master. Apparently it was too much to ask for a simple yes, sir or no, sir. And that look in her eyes beforehand seemed to question his sanity. Well, the fair haired elf couldn't blame her. He questioned his own sanity every now and then. That's when the question of how much sleep he'd been getting slipped in from his subconscious, reminding him that he had something else to read over and sign or shred. At least she seemed thrilled about being put in charge of his little sister. If only she knew... And then there was her expression over the fires on the candles: something wrong. Even he knew that, but no matter what he was to do, the siblings were as different as night and day.

Giving a slight bow in return to the brunette, the dirty blonde haired man called Spud glanced briefly at Roiben setting Gabby back on her own two feet and a quick peck atop her head. "Roiben, are you certain she'll be alright?" the man whispered softly when he stood back up straight. This only got the teen to nod slightly in answer. Without Spud around as much as he used to be, Roiben would need help with the upkeep of the estate and caring for Gabriella. Why he hadn't just moved them into a smaller home was for two reasons in particular: their age and sentiment. This home was precisely that; their home. The fact that Spud had forced the hand of the family business accepting him as their new boss was the only reason he still had that too. Unfortunately for him, he had to drop out of school in order to take over the company.

Sitting on the floor in the darker area of the den, Roiben smiled as Gabby nodded at the woman for both the name to call her by and for the items asked about. It was just as soon as the golden haired girl nodded that she darted out of the room. A few long minutes of silence, she came back with what appeared to be a makeup box and set it down. "Here we are. There's a lot of ribbons, clips and ponytails in here. Roiby sometimes takes the time out to put them in my hair," she smiled cheerily before pausing in opening the box. "And don't call him master. He's just Roiby." Giving a curt nod, she opened the box and turned it to the side so Annika could look through it. He didn't have to correct her in calling him anything other than Roiben, or Roiby, as Gabby would.

"Careful with what you say and do, Miss Annika. We have sharper senses than you might think. Our more private and initial conversation she couldn't hear since I didn't let her listen in, but now I'm not keeping it hush-hush," Roiben smirked slightly before picking up a teddy bear he'd given to Gabby when she was born. It was a hand-me-down really, but she loved it as much as he had. It was then he gave a soft yawn and his initial tired gleam returned to his eyes. "I don't get as much sleep as I'd like to be getting either so I apologize for any slurred words and/or distant, uncaring remarks or actions. If I get snippy, it's likely due to the idiots in the family business being precisely that; idiots. There really is only so much stupid one can take before they snap." "Roiby gets mad at them a lot around the holidays. He was mad before you got here too. They were bugging him on his day off, one specifically set to the side for us to play!" "I really didn't mean for you to see me like that, Gabby. It's unsightly."

Taking a moment, Gabriella glanced back up at Annika as she used a doll brush to brush a different doll's hair. "Hey, Nika? Did... Did your sister take a trip too? Our parents went on a long trip, but Roiby said we'll meet up with them later... What was she like?" The innocence behind her words made her elder brother's heart ache a bit, his gaze having shifted elsewhere in the room. As much as he wished to be completely honest with Gabby, he wished for her to be older before telling her of the death of their parents.

The time we've lost,
xxxxcan't get back...

{ OutOfCandy :: They annoy me as well. I will admit being sucked into that void of short sentences in old RPs, and looking back at them makes me want to bash my head into a wall, but that is no more. Yay! I escaped from it!
Same goes for me: I'm terrible at playing girls which is why I avoid them as much as possible. I have some, but they aren't used too often. As for romance, I don't care much for it either though I can and sometimes do throw it into the storyline mostly for plot twists and dramatic flair. I prefer action over romance.
Thank you and I understand. After work, I just want to relax and play some video games or just sleep... Then my name gets called to do something or a cat climbs onto my chest and makes it hard to breathe.
And I'm sorry for the wait. Work + little sleep + animals + OCDness over word choice = sluggish me.
}

The Center and Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff