So one day at work, when I had nothing to do, one of my co-workers offered a book to read. It had been removed from a library list and now she owned it. Thought, ''what the heck, it's not like I have anything better to do''.. This happened a week ago, now I'm anxiously waiting for the next 2 books to arrive lol
The wait is making me crazy, but since I wanted to save money, I ordered the books in English (not my first language) and from a place that orders books abroad..I have to wait 2-6 weeks emotion_facepalm

Anyways, obviously, I liked the book, though I think the translation hurt the book a little.... Can't wait for the movie either (though, what I saw from the trailer...some things are completely different than in the book..and yes, official trailer is finally out, no need to suffer by watching fan-made stuff)
I really dislike when movie makers change things to their own liking... emotion_donotwant

Just had to get my thoughts out, I don't know anyone who has read these books, so no one else to talk to lol
Have YOU read them?