Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[♪] - The Shinobi Choir [10-20-16 Repost] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:43 pm
The Village Hidden in Sound is a new, lively home for Shinobi alike. If you'd like to be known of, place your profile here for safe measure. Thank you!

Be sure to place your profile in this thread and put it in this code.

[imgright]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-k7G9F8wx7_U/UJptpect-nI/AAAAAAAAGwA/MiIGm_D-FpM/s1600/Symbol+of+Otogakure-animeipics.PNG[/imgright]
[u][b][size=24][color=ANYCOLOR]First Name HERE[/color][/size][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][size=19][color=ANYCOLOR]Last Name HERE[/color][/size][/b][/u]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]♪ Rank ::[/b] [i][Enter Rank or Title Here[/i]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][b]♪ Classes ::[/b] [i][Enter First Class Here][/i] ► [i][Enter Second Class Here][/i][/size]

[Spoiler]
[[[PLACE YOUR PROFILE INTO THIS BRACKET SO THE THREAD DOES NOT STRETCH! Thank you sir/madame/lady/guy/person. ]]]
[/spoiler]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
K a z u h i k oxxxxxxS h i z u k a
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D-rank Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: MedicalSensor

User Image
K a z u h i k o S h i z u k a
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
| r a n k :: D | t i t l e :: genin | a c :: 000 |
| c h a k r a :: 425 | s t a m i n a :: 75 |
| medical / sensor | seirei no hogosha |
| pacifist, vengeful, manic |

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:26 pm
KasunaxxxxxxShizuka
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D- Rank Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: NinjutsuBloodline

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Kasuna, Setsuna,.. Rubi
Nickname: Kasu, Setsu, Ru.

Birthdate: Oct 31

Height: 4'3
Weight: 70 lbs

Nindo: "Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive."

Rubi "I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.”

Personality: Due to heavy experiments at birth to now Kasuna's personality as spilt into three different persona's.
Kasuna is what one would say or anyone would say very kind. She hate's violence and strays away from it as best as she can. She's a hyperactive child at best ether it being by speech as most have a hard time keeping her quite or sitting still in one place for too long. With such a carefree personality most people would think its hard for her to feel down about situations. In truth they would be right. Its hard for Kasuna to get upset unless under stressful moments which build up into Setsuna.

Setsuna is rather different than the other two. She holds all the pain of depression and sadness that Kasuna builds up over time. She prefers to be left alone to the point where she will hide from others. Setsuna is extremely sensitive to others words. She's quite to the point that it feels like her voice is gone. She wears a clown like mask to hide her face from everyone except a few times when her brother is around. She freaks out when people take her mask off or touch it.

Rubi the foul mouth of the three. She is somewhat insane thriving for battle's. Life means nothing to her they could be infants for all she cared everyone must share the same pain. Rubi has a habit of ether speaking in riddles or telling jokes that leaves people to question how much sanity is left of such a person.
Village: Otogakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Ninjutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Combo Kekkei Genkai (Mokuton, Hyōton) Approved

Chakra Pool: 325+ 320 = 645
Stamina Pool: 145
Chakra Element:Doton, Suiton Fuuton
Chakra Color: Snow white
Chakra Materialization: Takes the form of a chilling mist with specks of sparks.

Strengths:
• Ninjutsu combo's
• Weapons( mainly long rang weapons)
Weaknesses:
• Low tolerance to pain (Kasuna)
• Physically fragile (Body &mind)
• Close range combat
Fears:
• Kasuna • Pain toward loss or wounds.
• Setsuna • Having her masked taken off.
• Setsuna • Crowds of people
• Rubi • Fears herself more then anything
Class Disciplines :
•Blood Knight:
• Elemental Brandish
Reductions:
•Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn (Doton Suiton) ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
Traits & Attribute:

• All Mokuton users have Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] as chakra elements.
• All Mokuton users are able to learn Doton [ Earth ] and Suiton [ Water ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Mokuton have incredibly deep chakra pools. [ Chakra pool maximum +320 ]
• All Mokuton techniques have a weakness to Katon [ Fire ], & grow uncontrollably when around the Nine-Tails Chakra.
• The Senju Clan is highly susceptible to the Moulding Mushroom and its effects.
• No handsigns are needed for Eiseijutsu usage if of that class.

• All Hyōton users have Suiton [ Water ] and Fuuton [ Wind ] as chakra elements.
• All Hyōton users learn Suiton [ Water ] and Fuuton [ Wind ] jutsu one [1] post faster.
• All Hyōton users are capable of performing techniques with a single hand.
• Hyōton ice is very difficult to melt. ( More in [ Hyouton ] technique description. )
• Hyōton users are often seen as cold hearted, though this is for different reasons.
• Hyōton users typically have a cold and distant personality, letting few get close.
• Ice Release users have a natural curiosity towards ice-type jutsus not of their clan, learning them as if they were. Currently known ice-type or related jutsu are listed down below, after the main bloodline jutsu. (Shinsetsu Clan excluded)
• Hyouton techniques pared up with those from the Shinsetsu Clan are treated as 2 ranks higher in ability--rather than 1--for collaboration efforts.

Personal Attributes:
•> Helping hand: Kasuna has learned some medical creations tricks. [4 slots]
• > Silent beauty: Setsuna is slightly able to compress her chakra around sensors her rank

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両 0
AC:0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 03
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 04
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Crossbow
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

Summoning Type:
Summon Sage:
Pacts:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• 10 Senbon
• Sweet's a lot of sweet's ( Kasu & Rubi)
• long sleeve fishnet shirt ( Kasu)
• Pink fishnet right leg (Rubi)
• Mask's (Setsu)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Suiton

Fuuton

Mokuton

Shinsetsu

Eiseijutsu,

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Kasuna : Down in the laboratories of Konoha's held many projects. One project on the teams list was to mix two bloodlines into one person. A failed task over number of levels. Ether the test subjects died at early age or they would malfunction. The director Kazuki Senju found out his older daughter was dying from a illness. He took what good parts of her body that had not been infected and one of his own parts placing them in a newly developed infant. A month passed as his child was gone soon came after new life. Kasuna a clone of his beloved daughter and himself was born. The clone remained in the laboratory growing up for test. When she turned four she began showing displays of different personalities that didn't ether recognize the team or her own father and dear brother half the time. The two persona's refused the name Kasuna and wanted other names thus came Setsuna and Rubi. At times Kazuki would lock the girl up when Rubi appeared due to how danger's she could be. Feeling like it would be good for Kasuna to meet friends he allowed her to join Konoha's academy at the age of six under heavy watch. On her seventh birthday Kasuna panicked when a few older girls and boys bullied her with words and pushes, A rock was tossed at her which broke the finally straw. Flipping out from the pain Rubi emerged. She beat all twelve children to the point where they were hospitalized for two weeks. Due to this the girl was locked away to receive private teaching. After a few month Kasuna passed and was allowed to visit a few places outside the laboratory.

Setsuna Persona two aka Setsuna developed shortly after Kasuna turned 4. She spent most of the time alone from others around the lab often hiding for hours before getting caught and placed in her room. While during the time of growing up Setsuna began placing a mask on which was given to her by one of the workers later on her Brother gave her a new mask which she uses to this day. They were the only two she cared mostly about enough to talk with besides her suppose to be father whom she cared little of.

Rubi Persona three aka Rubi developed the same time Setsuna did although slightly after a experiencing Kasuna dealt with pain from a few test. She nearly killed the two workers with the very needle they used to stick her with. Causing her to get locked up for several days until she was back to Kasuna. She was rescued by her brother and the two traveled to Otogakure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:28 am
CherishxxxxxxVasil
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: [Samurai][Oracle]

Full Name: Cherish Vasil
Nickname: Heartbroken

Birthdate: Febuary 14th

Height: 5 foot 2
Weight: 114

Nindo: "Music is the gateway to the soul"
Personality: Very lady like. Doesnt like to be rude, and giving the rod rather than sparing it. Cherish can be a little bit of a sadist at times but in the end she has a good heart. She prefers making her opponents know they are beaten rat her than striking a final blow; but at the same moment is not going to lose skeep over a kill.

First Class: Samurai
Second Class: Oracle

Bloodline: Yozen no Soutou [ Feeble Existence's Complete Annihilation ]

Chakra Pool:350
Stamina Pool: 150
Chakra Element: Lightning, Wind
Chakra Color: Deep purple
Chakra Materialization: Takes the appearance of a starfield rushing by her in a endless field, and the field grows vastly larger with the use of more chakra in a technique, up to the techniques range.

Strengths:
• Single combat dominance
• Close quarters combat
Weaknesses:
• Fighting large amounts of targets
• Brute force users can overwhelm her if she isnt focused
Fears:
• Burns
• Human Puppeteers

Class Disciplines :
• : You follow Bushidō, the "Way of the Warrior." Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by. Additionally, you start with the following four (4) techniques, rather than the six (6) most ninja do; Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ] Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ] Kai [ Release, ] and Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique. ]
• :The character, through a special talent given at birth, can naturally sense chakra around them. The user can sense chakra around them up to a 5 yard radius without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 yards every time the user ranks up.
Reductions:
• Learn Bukijutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn genjutsu one [1] post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Blindfighting: Able to adapt her oracle talents to fight in little to no visibility, sensing the environment in her limited range through residual chakra. Less effect if a place hasn't had chakra used a whole lot there.
• Riposte: When using a counterattack from any fencing styles, cost is reduced by 50% for the technique used to counter.

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations: {How many of each technique you can learn. Refer to class info}
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 04
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

Weapon Type: musketeers Rapier
Weapon Range: 4 foot
Weapon Weight: 3 pounds, balanced an inch in front of the hilt
Weapon Location: Scabbard on her hip

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• {List any projectiles/items you've obtained here. Ex. Shuriken x15, Flak jacket, etc.}
• {When you create your profile, you may have any combination of 15 projectiles. Bombs and explosive tags are not projectiles!}

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Bushi Ken no Jutsu [ Samurai Sabre Technique, ]
• Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique, ]
• Kai [ Release ]
• Kaeru Kaeru no Jutsu [ Frog Conversion Technique ]
• Kumoryuu Uragiri [ Cloud Style Reverse Slash ]
• Kumoryuu Omotegiri [ Cloud Style Front Slash ]
• Kumoryuu Mikazukigiri [ Cloud Style Crescent Moon Slash 
• Kusanagi no Tsurugi: Kuu no Tachi [ Sword of Kusanagi: Long Sword of Sky ]
• Kanashibari no Jutsu [ Temporary Body Paralysis Technique ] 
Raiton

Suiton

Bloodline

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Sen Gekiretsu Nagareboshi
• Thrust ☆☆☆☆
• Backwards Thrust ☆☆☆☆
• Fly Swatter☆☆☆☆
• Sideward Parry☆☆☆☆
• Elemental Charge
• Dual Pierce☆☆☆☆
• "i" Strike ☆☆☆☆
• Deflection ☆☆☆☆
• First Falling Star ☆☆☆☆
• Charged Star's Fury ☆☆☆☆
• Star's Exploding Anger ☆☆☆☆
• Unwavering Balance 
• Star's Overwhelming Fury ☆☆☆☆
• Guard Breaker ☆☆☆☆

Cherish came to otogakure in part of a large movement a few years ago. She worked as a deck hand for a uhv cargo ship. She came from a foreign country that is famous for its bread and fencers. As such, she doesn't consoder herself a ninja, nor did she graduate from the otogakure academy. More to come when I have toner to write it.

[imgright]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/Ivizalinto/cherish format image_zpsllqbqa0j.jpg[/imgright]
[align=center][img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l583/Ivizalinto/Cherish Nameplate_zpstkac2qo2.jpg[/img][/align]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[size=9]

[color=indigo]Name: Cherish Vasil
Music!!!:
Chakra: 350
Stamina: 150[/color]

[/size]
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=9]All the text and s**t goes here[/size]

Toryu Naminosaki

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:29 pm
Elizabethxxxxxx Lange
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: [Brigand (chunin)]
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: [Puppeteer][Medical]

Full Name: Elizabeth Lange
Nickname: Clockwork, Liz

Birthdate: November 5th

Height: 5 foot 5
Weight: 140 pounds

Nindo: "A Single shot to turn the tide of any battle. "
Personality: Ever the inquisitive tinkerer she loves to build random things that are either useful or somehow immediately harmful to herself or those around her. She excels in the creation and use of small machines in interesting forms. She tends to be rather hyper and enthusiastic but she tries her best to control this. It doesn't really work. However she generally makes things that inspire fear in herself in real life, attempting to remove the fear from her being.

First Class:Puppeteer: Architect
Second Class: Medical: Medical license

Bloodline: Shounin no Gouzoku Clan • Speed Release

Chakra Pool:575
Stamina Pool: 200
Chakra Element: Lightning, Fire
Chakra Color: Brown
Chakra Materialization: Fluctuates wildly due to hyperactivity like an uncontrolled electrical force

Strengths:
• Lots of trinkets
• Dat speed'
• Recon work
• Difficult to pursue
Weaknesses:
• stamina
• Brittle body
Fears:
• Arachnids
• extremely large animals (elephants, whales...things that dwarf humans)

Class Disciplines :
• Architect: The user has a fantastic creative mind, able to make more custom puppets (+2) as well as construct them and prepare them easier. For each rank the user increases, they gain a [-1] bonus to preparation time. . Additionally, the user is so good at creating and planning, that human puppets only cost 1 custom puppet slot.
• Medical license: The user is much more adept at utilizing items during combat. The user gains 2 free custom items, one at Chunnin and one at jounin. These items must be associated and utilized medical abilities. Additionally, they gain a -5 chakra cost to all medical techniques.
Reductions:
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Engineering: Able to purchase (from a black market) , use, and repair all UHV equipment.
• A regular customer: Gains an additional smithing title

Event rewards:
• Smith-mas: Raises smithing allowance from 4 to 4.25 (i.e. 1 extra smithing title), 1 extra Locked Formless Style, 2 mid-tier or lower marbles, with an additional +50 chakra and stamina. (dec 2015)
• Mashed Ninja-tatoes (good for 2 custom jutsu), with an additional +50 chakra and stamina. (nov 2015)
• The Good Host PA: 1/2 off all implant chakra requirements. (dec 2015)
• The Hunter's Instinct PA: Can always find 1 type of Monster or Creature's general direction from your location. (dec 2015)
•The Rogue's Last Chance PA: Doubles the Public Infamy gain/loss rate. (dec, 2015)
•The Rogue's Last Chance PA: Doubles the Public Infamy gain/loss rate. (dec 2016)
• 1 extra smithing title (not title tree, just 1 title) (dec 2016)
• 1 extra smithing title (not title tree, just 1 title) (dec 2016)

Ryo: 両6700
AC: 4600
Public Infamy: 4650
Personal Infamy: 100
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 1
B Rank :: 1
A Rank :: 1

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 05 / 010
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 09
• Kugutsu : : 05 / 11
• Eiseijutsu : : 06 / 22
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Potential Hazard Resistance: : 0/13

Weapon Type: Combat knife
Weapon Range: 16 inches: 12 inches serrated blade, 4 inches hilt, military handguard
Weapon Weight: 2 pounds
Weapon Location: Boot

Puppets and Devices:
Deployable Countermeasures

Summoning Type: {Ex. Dogs, Bears, Slugs, etc.} {If none, remove summon section}
Summon Sage: {Yes or No}
Pacts: {Ex. Dogs: Pakkun, etc. Sages do not need to list pacts}

• 3 reload canisters for uhv equipment
• 1 gimmicks grab bag
• 2 mid-teir marbles (undecided yet as to which ones)
• Injection Shot Sniper - dart Model.
• Basic UHV battery. (one use, one post recharge)
• Lens Kit. (Straight Takumi's version)
• Grunt BDUs.
• Thunderous Applause scroll copy, miniaturized.
• Static Connection scroll copy, miniaturized.
• Kirin scroll copy, miniaturized.
• Descent of Shina scroll copy, miniaturized.

• Backpack
• 3 wire packs (30 yards of wire. 300 ryo)
• Blue and white snowflak bandana x2 (150 ryo)
• 2 communicators, uninstalled. (1k ryo)
• 1 set binoculars (500 ryo)
• 1 radio set (600 ryo)
• 2 sets basic antidote (300 ryo)
• 2 sets enhanced antidote (500 ryo)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]
Bikou Ninjutsu [ Shadowing Stealth Technique ]

Kozumikku Jigyou no Jutsu [ Astral Projection Skill ]
Kekkai Massatsu no Jutsu [ Barrier Shatter Technique ]
Raiton
• Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ]

Katon
• Fukumen no Jutsu [ Veil Technique ]

Kugutsu
Kugutsu no Jutsu (Puppetry Technique)
Harigane Tachikiru (Forceful Severing of Wire)
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One)
Kugutsu: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Puppetry: Instant Movement Technique ]
Harigane Hajiku (Wire Snap)

Eiseijutsu
Suji dageki [ Muscle Shock ] +☑☑☑☑☑☑
Okashii Gasu [ Laughing Gas ]+ ☑☑☑☑☑
Shindan [ Diagnosis ]
Kiyomaru [ Cleanse ]
Teikouryoku [ Power of Resistance ]
Ningeniro [ Human Color ]
• Itami Yokusei [ Pain Suppression ]
• Miru [ See ]

Fuinjutsu
Kekkai Houjin [ Barrier Method Battle Array ]
Danzou's Sealing Jutsu [ Unnamed ]

▬▬┤|S p e e d R e l e a s e

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Strange weapons: Improved trap making (locked)
• {D-rank} + Acquired at genin
• {C-rank} + {Training Link}
• {B-rank} + {Training Link}
• {A-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S-rank} + {Training Link}
• {S+rank} + {Training Link}
Strange weapons: Injection shot sniper and similar firearm type devices(Locked)
Puppetry
{D-rank Slots}
• Strange weapons: Bomb making (paper) + {Training Link}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}
{C-rank Slots}
• Strange weapons: Bomb making (paper) + {Training Link}
{B-rank Slots}
{A-rank Slots}
{S-rank Slots}

A former UHV chakra adept, Elizabeth began her career as a guard for low priority officers. She rose through the ranks slowly as recruit and was given training on all standard issue equipment that the uhv fielded. In a way she grew up in Otogakure and spent most of her life there. Though she was never the most durable person she trained extensively with the uhv in hand to hand combat, learning to defend herself with what she had. She was never able to keep in a close range fight for long. As such she carries a large combat survival knife and knows how to use it properly. The UHV trained in squad tactics and brutal efficiency to deal with opposition and Elizabeth is no exception as a chakra adept.

Her best friend in life assigned a suicide mission was the final straw with the uhv. She assigned herself to the same mission and took the girl to sunagakure. They were forced to part ways for a time, Elizabeth an active soldier of the uhv would unlikely be accepted into the village in her own mind and thus she began her life as a deserter of her military force.

[imgleft]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/LizNewStuffOne_zps7kbco1b6.png~original[/imgleft][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/LizNewStuffTwo_zpsd21d9315.png~original[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][align=center][size=7]WE HOLD ON TO[color=white]x[/color][[color=white]x[/color]L[color=white]x[/color]I[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]S[color=white]x[/color]][color=white]x[/color]TO FEEL[color=white]x[/color][[color=white]x[/color]F[color=white]x[/color]R[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]][color=white]x[/color]/[color=white]x[/color]WE HOLD ON TO[color=white]x[/color][[color=white]x[/color]L[color=white]x[/color]I[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]S[color=white]x[/color]][color=white]x[/color]TO FEEL[color=white]x[/color][[color=white]x[/color]F[color=white]x[/color]R[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]][color=white]x[/color]/[color=white]x[/color]WE HOLD ON TO[color=white]x[/color][[color=white]x[/color]L[color=white]x[/color]I[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]S[color=white]x[/color]][color=white]x[/color]TO FEEL[color=white]x[/color][[color=white]x[/color]F[color=white]x[/color]R[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]E[color=white]x[/color]]
//////////////////////////////////////////////////[color=white]x[/color]//////////////////////////////////////////////////[color=white]x[/color]//////////////////////////////////////////////////[color=white]x[/color]//////////////////////////////////////////////////[/size][size=11]
↗ [color=white]xx[/color] S O [color=white]xx[/color] [color=green]S H A C K L E D[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] B Y [color=white]xx[/color] " [color=white]x[/color][color=green]S M I L E S[/color] [color=white]x[/color] " [color=white]xx[/color] ; [color=white]xx[/color] S O [color=white]xx[/color] [color=green]E M P T Y[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] ↙[/size][size=8]
[color=olive]W E ' R E[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]S O[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]S C A R E D[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]O F[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]T H E[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]W A R , S O[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]W E ' V E[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]F O R G O T T E N[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]W H O[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]W E[/color] [color=white]x[/color] [color=olive]A R E[/color] . . .[/size][/align][size=8]........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................[/size]

[size=10]TEXT HERE[/size]

[align=right][size=8]........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ........................................[/size][/align][align=center][size=8]
↗ Puppet Architect ↙ [color=white]xx[/color] ↗ Licensed Nurse ↙ [color=white]xx[/color] ↗ Brigand ↙ [color=white]xx[/color] ↗ [strike]Otogakure[/strike] ↙ [color=white]xx[/color] ↗ UHV Defector ↙
« CHAKRA » [color=olive]575 // 575[/color] [color=white]xx[/color]« STAMINA » [color=olive]200//200[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] « AC » [color=olive]1000[/color] [color=white]xx[/color] « RYO » [color=olive]1000[/color][/size][/align]
[spoiler][size=11]A D D I T I V E S & P A S S I V E S :[/size]:
[list][size=9]»
»
»
[/size][/list]
[size=11]J U T S U - U S E D / L E A R N E D[/size]
[list][size=9]»
»
»
[/size][/list]

[quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][/spoiler][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:07 am
Myu-niixxxxxxHyun
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D-rank Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: BukijutsuBloodline

[[[User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Full Name: Myu-nii Hyun
Nickname: Myun.

Birthdate: The twentieth of December.

Height: 149cm
Weight: 282 lbs.

Nindo:
"I'll break the molds of limitation. Never will I give in when someone says "there's no way you can do it." I want to push through and become something more than ordinary. And if it kills me? I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees."
Personality: With an unruly amount of determination and a serious drive to boot, Myo-nii is a force of will that shouldn't be reckoned with. He's always trying to push his body past normal limitations despite being smaller than a lot of the other kids who entered the academy. It results in bruises, muscle tears, bones breaking and other injuries, but it all only bolsters his resolve. After every recovery he goes back to training, and when he wakes up less sore than he did the last time he tried, he considers it a success. Never content with a small bit of triumph, he just goes to further limits and pushes his body even more. Being bullied for his small size, and told he'd never prosper like the others actually made him make a serious decision in his training. Once he started to incorporate chakra in his exercises, he laced his muscles with it, restraining them as he pushed his body. It resulted in all of his extra strength and growth to be compacted into the small frame he has, rather than gain any bulk. It was done with the simple purpose to prove everyone wrong.

This deep rooted need to overcome any obstacle stems from stories of his father, who went missing one day. Although his death was widely believed and accepted, the tales of him inspired the boy to be as strong as his dad, no matter what anyone said to deter him. His first goal was overcome when he learned to wield his fathers Nodachi efficiently, despite it being slightly larger than himself. If he wants something to change, he'll see it changed. If he wants to beat someone, they will fall before them. If he ever feels his body waver under the pressure of his trials, he will shun the pain and push forward regardless. All to stick to his own beliefs, to keep them solidified, and to become the man he wants to be.

In conversation, the boy is both confident and intelligent, although he gets a bit nervous and quiet when faced with someone with prestige and girls.. At times he can wander around aimlessly, both literally and in his words, quit the whimsical child.

Village: Otogakure.
Title: Genin.
First Class: Bukijutsu.
Second Class: Bloodline.

Bloodline: Koton (Black Steel)

Chakra Pool:255
Stamina Pool: 245
Chakra Element: Doton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Black and gold.
Chakra Materialization: Comes down like rain, with the range extending farther depending on how much chakra he's putting out.

Strengths:
• Myu-nii has a lot of strength in his small body frame, likely leading to others underestimating him. With everything compacting in his body, he lashes out with surprisingly destructive force.
• Due to his bloodline, he retains some measure of durability through creating black steel. It gives him another edge in close combat, and allows him to constantly reinforce his weapon when needed.
Weaknesses:
• Wherever he cannot defend with his black steel is significantly vulnerable. His small size doesn't do anything for his defense, with often sheer determination being used to pick himself back up.
• His pride and need to constantly prove himself can make him an easy target, and can separate him from a team. He's quite easily prodded into fights or making other bad decisions.
Fears:
• Letting the ideal he's tried so hard to solidify fall apart.
• Failing to meet the expectations of others.

Class Disciplines :
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Blood Knight: Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
Reductions:
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
• Learn bukijutsu techniques one (1) post faster.
Personal Attributes:
• Due to the kind of training he's endured and what he did to his body, Myu-nii can use any style, regardless of body type requirements.
• Myu-nii has a subdermal layer of koton which coats him beneath the skin. Pouring in chakra reinforces the koton depending on how much he uses.

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 02 / 02

Weapon Type: Nodachi.
Weapon Range: Blade length is 127cm. Hilt is 41cm.
Weapon Weight: 3.25kg.
Weapon Location: Either on the left hip or carried.

• 15x kunai.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Raiton

Koton

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kasai

When Myu-nii was born, it wasn't originally in Otogakure, and that wasn't his birth name. It was Setsuka Koroyami, and he was the son to a hero in some parts of the shinobi world, one who went under the simple name of Set. Upon marrying, the man took the last name of his wife, and such a name was bestowed to his son. Upon his disappearance and assumed death, his name needed to be changed, and he had to be moved away from the Koroyami residence, away from his mother as well for his own safety. After all, there was no hero in the world who went on without making enemies out of villains. It was a hard decision, but one that was deemed best for the boy in the end. Inside friends allowed him to be put into a good home, and get citizenship in a place that anyone would not likely look for Set's son in. Otogakure.

Once he was discovered his fathers old sword, one held by the family friend, it started his mission to become a shinobi, despite the protests of the family he was staying with. It was no mystery that the village didn't take too kindly to shinobi, with the other military force in Oto not blending well with them. Growing up without his parents made him unruly though, and he didn't listen to those protests at all. It wasn't until he entered the academy that he felt deterred. He was almost immediately teased due to his small stature and frail body. Such teasing turned quickly into bullying, and it harmed his self esteem and drive greatly. When the boy came home crying, and not talking to anyone for at least a week, his fathers old friend decided to cave in. He indulged Myu-nii with tales of the man who grew strong and helped people all over the world as much as he could, somehow always overcoming the odds and making the world a better place in the end.

Such stories ended up reinforcing the will of the boy, and he began to train on his own. When he first started to get hurt while strengthening his body, when he first tasted soreness at its finest, the thought of his father, and all those who bullied him came to mind. It made him push past the feeling of pain, until his body collapsed and it was impossible to move. Over the years, that situation repeated itself, and he grew marginally stronger each and every time. By the time he was at his graduation, he was still the smallest boy in his class, yet he was by far the most physically capable. When he started to wield his fathers nodachi with one hand against other students in spars, they no longer teased him, and many of his bullies found themselves getting jealous and attempting to push their own selves.

Now a capable Genin, he desires to do more for his story, not content with his current level of strength despite how high it is. He wants to carve a legacy far more impacting than his fathers, and give hope to everyone who was uncertain in themselves. That if they try hard enough, they'll never have to settle for being less than extraordinary.

]]]

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:00 pm
MisakixxxxxxUchiha
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: Bandit
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: MedicalWorker

User Image
Full Name: Misaki Uchiha
Nickname: Missy

Birthdate: February 14th

Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125lbs

Nindo: "Never tell the same lie twice."
Personality: Misaki is playful and friendly to people she likes. She is very much capable of being serious and focused when she needs to be. This playfulness expresses itself in a number of ways, chief of these being her habit of pretending to be things she isn't. Whether it be a cat, a traveling merchant or even a member of Konoha's Uchiha clan. This has made her very experienced at acting and bluffing her way through situations that most other people would have issues with. Also as a result, she is a skilled poker player. Beyond this, she is also a very intelligent person in general. Having a background and interest in medicine. If she could, she would spend most of her time researching and tinkering to find new ways to do things.

Village: Gimangakure
Title: Bandit
First Class: Medical
Second Class: Worker

Bloodline: Aburame

Chakra Pool: 275
Stamina Pool: 125
Chakra Element: Doton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Red
Chakra Materialization: Whispy like aura

Strengths:
• Intelligence
• Manipulation
Weaknesses:
• Physical combat
• Trust issues
Fears:
• Sheep
• Dying alone

Class Disciplines :
• Balanced Master: This discipline mimics one of the user's other class's non-chosen disciplines. (i.e. non-Worker Class) The Double Specialization perk for said class is not available for gaining. In addition, any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.
Worker:
• Surrogate class: Efficiency Expert: For every rank the user increases, they can choose 1 medical technique and perform it at half the cost, to a minimum of 5 chakra. Gennin can only choose techniques D rank and lower, Chuunin C rank and lower, Jounin B rank and lower, and Konin is A rank and lower. You may only at one time, only have 1 half cost technique per rank. To clarify, you may only have 1 D, 1 C, 1 B, 1 A. Can retrain into a different (or the same) jutsu if desired.
• Specialist: The user, choosing to specialize in either healing or harmful medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side.
Reductions:
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Takes slightly less physical damage from attacks.
• The chakra cost of healing medical jutsu is reduced by 1 rank.

Ryo: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

• Genjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 010

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A
• N/A

• 5 Kunai, 10 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} Doton

{Your second element's name} Raiton

{Other jutsu type's name} Eiseijutsu

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Misaki is a young woman from the village of Giman. She was born into the Uchiha family. No, not that Uchiha family. Another family who merely happened to have the same name. It had to happen eventually, right? She had originally been studying at the hospital there but was eventually kicked out. This was due to her requesting that she be advanced a year ahead in her studies, as she found the work she was being given too easy. They refused, and the lack of a challenge caused her to quickly become bored and fall behind with her work. Effectively homeless and with nowhere to go, she ended up turning to a life of less reputable work in order to sustain herself. It is after all rather impressive how quickly a person can learn to do something well when their life depends upon it. She became what most people would call a con artist. Learning the skills needed to pretend to be whatever would be most advantageous to her at the time to survive. Whether that be a beggar, a traveling merchant, or even in some of the more impressive cases, a member of a more prestigious clan. She has spent her life since living in the village, building contacts and making friends. All the while being very, very careful not to make any enemies.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 pm
||♫||→→ Ydarihan Malakzdar →→ ||♫||

Bukijutsu // Tamer

User Image
Full Name: Ydarihan Malakzdar
Nickname: -
Birthdate: October 31st

Height: 5 foot, 3 inches
Weight: 132 Lbs

Nindo: "To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked. To Judge Without Mercy. All Things Are True, All Things Are Permitted."
Personality: Ydar, as his shortened name happens to be, is something akin to a force of nature, and an abstract one at that. Given his history, the boy has a spectacular obsession with bringing justice to everything, though what is truly "Justice" is defined by a series of codes he possesses. Each code represents an aspect of his personality and belief structure, and are by no means allowed to be broken. These codes culminate in the Calling, which holds the Codes and the Justice parts. In the case of a code being broken, a valuable punishment must be dealt to ensure balance of soul.

[Speak No Untruth, Unless Permitted] → While times might call for an untruth, such as in a mission where success balances on a fulcrum and a truth would break its precarious perch, all attempts must be made to keep the lying tongue of the Oni from one's mouth. In all things must truth be done, until the Calling requires otherwise.
[Justice Without Mercy] → Mercy is a weakness that cannot be allowed to bend the will of one's blade or path. Justice is not served by the heart, for by the heart is evil spread. When acting upon Judgment, fulfill the Calling, and bring swift justice without fail.
[Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged] → Consider in all things the laws of the Calling. If one is judged guilty, one must submit themselves to punishment fitting the guilt of the breach.
[All Things Are Permissible] → In the pursuit of Justice Pure, all things are permissible. If murder required, show no mercy. If theft required, give in kind. Tempt not the paths of Justice Wroth, lest one be dragged into it.
[Belief is Law] → Let the Calling and one's conscience be one's guide in the pursuit of Justice Pure.

Ydar is also a boy who knows how to show proper decorum when the time calls for it. He is respectful in all things, and treats all with respect, yet can change his personal attitude seemingly at will, without notice. He hides well his codes and the meanings behind them, and to the world, and to Otogakure no Sato itself, he is a mild mannered child with barely any promise as a Shinobi. He is quiet, thoughtful, but with no real sense of purpose other than to be as valuable a shinobi as possible. He goes to extremes to ensure that no one knows just how good he can be by being the solid worst shinobi anyone can be, and so that is what the village sees him as. And that's how it is meant to be.

Village: Otogakure no Sato
First Class: Bukijutsu
____DisciplineMystic Swordsman
Second Class: Tamer
____DisciplineEternal Partners

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є т • ∂ α т α|├▬

Full Name: -
Nickname: -
Species: Winged Land Dragon
Height: -
Weight: -

Chakra Pool: -
Stamina Pool: -
Chakra Element: -
Chakra Color: -
Chakra Materialization: -

Strengths:
• -
• -
Weaknesses:
• -
• -
Fears:
• -
• -

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 // 00

Bloodline: Seiton → Rust Release

Chakra Pool:320
• Smithsgiving Feast → +50 Chakra
• Shigure Souen → +25 Chakra
Stamina Pool: 305
• Smithsgiving Feast → +50 Stamina
Chakra Element: Earth || Wind
Chakra Color: Pumpkin Orange || Azure, depending on emotional scale
Chakra Materialization: A paladin like figure, fully armored and enormous, the personification of Justice Pure // A towering, menacing warrior with an axe, the personification of Justice Wroth

Passive Status Increases:
• Strength ► Slight Increase
→ Jiyūgata Senpū [Slightly]
• Speed ►

• Reflex ►

• Fortitude ►

Strengths:
• Keeping all emotions bottled up inside, so much so that a near split personality seems to have been formed. This comes even to hiding the truth, with his facial expressions and body language being absolutely under his control, nothing comes out that is not meant to.
• Fighting from all directions and in a maelstrom of chaos. Training with the Justicars taught Ydar that enemies can come from any side, and all sides. Because of this, fighting one enemy, or a thousand, does not induce a panic, and he will fight just as well no matter how chaotic the battle becomes.
• Is able to use his tail as an extra hand, a gift of the curse inflicted upon him. With this tail comes slightly bushier side burns, some light dusting of fur on knuckles and chest, and slightly sharper teeth and elongated fingers for extra gripping. Except for the tail, all other signs are too minimal for anyone to notice as odd or out of place.
Weaknesses:
• Is rigid in following the Calling. Breaking the Calling is a sin that must instantly be punished, without Mercy. If that requires his death, Ydar would do it, but such a punishment requires the highest of transgressions.
• Is unable to accept anything but his point of view. Justice must come from the hand of a Justicar, for it is only they which truly know Justice Pure. Thus, for anyone to tell him that his point is wrong, they must challenge his beliefs with a contest, be it fighting or otherwise. As long as he believes the competition fair, the winner's beliefs will be accepted, unless it is the exact opposite of his beliefs.
Fears:
• Falling out of balance to such a degree that a judgment is rendered unfairly, or based off of bias.
• Falling into Justice Wroth or Justice Pure for severely long periods of time.
• Fears performing an unjust deed out of emotional attachments to others.
Reductions:
• Bukijutsu → -4
• Taijutsu → -2
Tamer Attributes → 00 // 01

Personal Attributes:
• Essence of Rot and Decay → The DNA accidentally fused within his body was no simple Seiton specimen. Wherever the Lord of the Land of Sound went to obtain it had held something...unique within its structure. This strange difference gave rise within the power of his Seiton the dual extremes of Ruin and Salvation. Ruin took on the form of cellular and molecular death in a process called "Rotting", whereas Salvation came in the form of "Restoration". This strange duality allows him the usage of these two forces within his Seiton and the ability to generate these through his body without the need for handsigns.
• Essence of Truth → Ydar has as extreme, near-otherworldly connection with the scions of Justice in the universe. His Calling allows a connections to Hajist, the Scion of Justice and the Scales, and through this connection he is able to manifest an odd ability: he always knows when someone is lying, telling a half-truth, or is trying to hide something. This comes as an absolute certainty, though in no way will this tell Ydar what the actual truth is. This can only manifest as long as Ydar remains in good standing of his Calling, and at any time the Calling is broken he must undergo a form of ritual to come under grace. Until such a time, Ydar cannot use this Attribute. The best definition of this ability is that is allows Ydar to detect deceit in all its forms.
• Smithsgiving Feast 2015 → Smithing Title (Undecided), Locked Style (Soft Formless), +50 Chakra // Stamina, -2 Bukijutsu Learning
• Christmas 2015 → 20 free training // mission posts
• Santa's Knowledge #2 (2015) → -1 to Bukijutsu Learning, -1 to Taijutsu Learning
• 4th of July → 1 Jobs PA (Undecided), 2,000 Ryo
• Superbowl 2016 → 1,300 Ryo, 5 Techniques
• Thanksgiving 2016 → 1 Free Title, 1 Variable Marble (500 or less), 1 library expansion atlas ► 5 techniques, Useless Key Reward
• Christmas 2016 → 20 Free Training // Mission Posts
• Santa's Library #3 → 1 Free Taijutsu Style

Ryo: 両2, 000
AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• Blacksmithing || → {--}
• Whitesmithing || → {--}
• Weaponsmithing || → {--}
• -- || → {--}
• -- || → {--}
• -- || → {--}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {--} || → {--}
• {--} || → {--}

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 18
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Custom Jutsu : 00 / 10
• Free Mission // Training Posts : 33 / 40
• Unassigned Jutsu Slots : 00 / 10

Weapon Type: Dual Shortswords, Straight Edge
Weapon Range: -
Weapon Weight: 2 Pounds
Weapon Size: 2 feet, 8 inches length
Weapon Location: On hips, as described by the image above

• One Scroll → Seiton scroll, kept within his robes by a strap
• 8 Kunai, kept within kunai holder on right thigh
• 7 Paper Bombs, kept within a holder hidden up left sleeve
• Temple Robes, designed for thickness but freedom of movement around joints
• Breastplate of Wroth // Pure design → Ceremonial garb
• Silver Dagger & Miniature Scales → Ceremonial Equipment
• 8 Steel Poles, extremely thin, etched with religious text
• Leather boots
• Squad Badge
Otogakure no Sato Headband → Damaged // Stolen
• [x2] Variable Marbles, Low-mid Tier ► Undecided
• [x1] Useless Key
• [x1] Gimmicks Grab Bag
• [x5] Ninja Chewing Gum ► Takes 20 stamina to chew, makes a C-ranked bubble. Includes 5 pieces.
• [x5] Dud Bouncy Balls ► Feeding them 5 Chakra makes it so they won't bounce for a post.
• [x1] Variable Marble of 500 Ryo or Less ► Undecided
• [x1] Library Expansion Atlas ► 5 Techniques

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only unless otherwise specified.}
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

{Your second element's name} {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

{Other jutsu type's name} {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

[Training Passives]
• Jiyūgata Senpū :: Whirlwind Training || → The user trains to be better suited to dealing with the shock of landing and training the muscles of their legs and arms. This makes for faster movement and stronger kicks, raising the base level of the user's speed by one descriptive rank per learned stage of this Style. These descriptive ranks cannot be drained by the techniques in this Style.
• Jiyūgata Senpū :: Switchblade || → This is a training technique that teaches the user how to switch directions when landing a flip, allowing for one to flip backwards and then forwards and vice versa without a moment's hesitation. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the descriptive ranks affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. If this Style is being learned as a rigorous Style, the user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once per post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s. This Somersault cannot be immediately followed by an attack.
• Jiyūgata Senpū :: || → The user trains their body, pushing it to the extreme. After dealing with their own personal momentum and flow, the user works on balance. By training the body even more past their normal limits, the user's balance and endurance are increased, allowing them to run faster than the average person without losing their balance. Every Soft Physical Formless technique used confers one descriptive rank of speed to the user for the duration of the fight, and attempts to throw the user off-balance that are of a lower rank than the user’s highest trained rank in the Soft Physical Formless Style automatically fail to do so.

• Jiyūgata Senpū
Stage O n e {1}

• Whirlwind Training → E - ranked Training
• Somersault → X - ranked Simple
• Power Slide → X - ranked Simple

Stage T w o {2}

• Switchblade → D - ranked Training
• Kickflip → D - ranked Simple
• Roundabout → D - ranked Simple

Stage T h r e e {3}

• Perfecting Balance → C - ranked Training
• Scissor Handspring → C - ranked Simple
• Wall Kick → C - ranked Simple
• Swinging Fury → C - ranked Simple

Stage F o u r {4}

• Lesser Combo → B - ranked Supplemental
• Standing Hurricane → B - ranked Simple
• Flying Hurricane → B - ranked Simple
• Falling Hurricane → B - ranked Complex

Stage F i v e {5}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

[Training Passives]
• Basai Bagua :: Weak Position Strike || → The user stands in a front stance, their weapon in one hand by their hip, tip pointing at the center of the enemy's chest. The user's knees are slightly bent while they stay light on their toes, making movement faster and dodging easier. However, their ability to block or deflect “strong” and brute force techniques in this stance is severely diminished. Techniques in this stance are edited as such: defensive blocking techniques are defeated by techniques of the same rank, but evading using Soft Physical is considered complex.
• Basai Bagua :: Strong Position Strike || → The user stands in a front stance, their weapon held with two hands down by their hip. Their stance is more linear this time, with the blade held just off their body slightly to offer the opponent as little openings as possible. The blade crosses over the users midline, with the tip pointing at the enemies forehead. The user’s feet are firmly planted, making their strikes, blocks, and deflections have more power and effectiveness. However, when adding stability, the user’s mobility is decreased and forces the user to focus more on their blade work, requiring them to block more instead of simply avoiding and dodging. In this stance however, the user can readily deflect and block “strong” and brute force strikes. Techniques in this stance are altered as such: Offensive techniques are considered complex, while defensive and evasive techniques are supremely weakened.
• Basai Bagua :: Smooth as Water || → As per the training, the user is now able to move their feet independently while performing strikes. The first rule of combat is to move. The user gains a -5 Stamina cost reduction for Soft Formless evasion per stage completed.
• Basai Bagua :: Circle Walking || → The user is now more adept at using circular footwork and can use it against multiple attackers, usually weaving between them, keeping them bumping into each other or simply getting in each others way, taking away any numerical advantage. In the Weak Stance, the user can evade up to one technique per learned rank of the Soft Physical Formless Style in a post using a single activation, though these evasions still consume the requisite amount of Stamina. In the Strong Stance, the user's defensive techniques gain any descriptive bonuses the opponent's attacks have for the moment that the two collide.
• Shigure Souen :: Blessed Rain || → The user's informed of the incoming costs of what is to come, and as such, must practice their chakra control through controlled bursts from various parts of their body. Their chakra pool is increased by +35.
• Shigure Souen :: Insight Rain || → The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

• Basai Bagua
Stage O n e {1}

All learned

Stage T w o {2}

All learned

Stage T h r e e {3}

All learned

Stage F o u r {4}

All earned

Stage F i v e {5}

• Shigure Souen
Stage O n e {1}

All learned

Stage T w o {2}

All learned

Stage T h r e e {3}

All learned

Stage F o u r {4}

All learned

Stage F i v e {5}

• (Undecided)
Stage O n e {1}

Stage T w o {2}

Stage T h r e e {3}

Stage F o u r {4}

Stage F i v e {5}

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e s

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• Soft Physical
• Medium Blades
Slots Used
• Hard Physical → || [X] {Please include links for training}

Ydarihan Malakzdar was born on the night of All Hallows Eve in a land so far away from this one that few, if any, had heard of it. There strange practices were common that this side of the world had never seen, and one was the ability to attach manifestations of life to an individual, in a similar method to the Jashin Cult, though not entirely. This bonded the individual with a sort of "guardian angel" that subtly influenced their personality and actions to ensure they follow the path of their guardian spirit's laws. This is defined as "the Calling", and the name of the spirit bonded to Ydar is Justice. This has caused the young boy's life to alter considerably, and would have ended with a life as a Justicar had not fate intervened.

Ydar was raised in a land upon the edge of a great ocean, within a temple dedicated to the god known as Delesca, a spirit of Justice Pure. There he learned the art of a peacekeeper, a Justicar, from the young age of two years till the age of seven. At the age of seven, a visitor to the temple caught Ydar’s interest: a man from the other side of the world, dressed in odd fatigues and walking in the manner of a trained warrior. Even at this age, Ydar knew of such things, trained for violence in the manner of an executioner and frontline fighter. He had come to speak to the high priest, known as the Paladin, for something that was kept secret from Ydar, as he was the youngest and unworthy of such important information at his age and stage of training. However, he was not above a bit of investigation, and whilst rousting through the strangers gear in his visiting room, the young Justicar discovered a box that, when opened, awakened an odd change. Black tendrils leached into his flesh, changing him, altering him…freeing him.
When he awakened, it was to a very, very angry Paladin. Whatever had happened, whatever had been in that box, Ydar found himself bearing the able table of a monkey, with limbs and body more limber than originally intended for the average human. Worse, the natural energies he had been learning had been altered, tainted, to the point that now his life would be changed forever. The strange man that had come to visit stood behind the Paladin, and when the news clearly crushed the boy, the figure spoke. “You have been touched by an entity that I captured, a creature of rot and ruin. With it, you have gained something that others are born to: the power to oxidize. From what the Paladin says, your life here in this temple is now over, but I would have you with me, then, when I return home. There, I am known as the Lord of the Land of Sound, and there it is that I will take you to learn the art of Shinobi, if you wish it.”

To say the boy was unhappy was an understatement, but his training, his upbringing, and the spirit bonded with him, gave him no other options. The law was simple, and Justice Pure required that he give himself up for the crimes he had committed, lest he fall into Justice Wroth. And so, accepting his due, the young Ydarihan Malakzdar went with the Lord of the Land of Sound to the Shinobi lands on the other side of the world. Unfortunately the travel did not go as planned, as the power within Ydar began to spread to his own body. Without release, it began to eat away at his form, and the Lord was forced to place the child under a jutsu that forced him into a state of suspended animation, freezing his mind but allowing his body to progress. Somehow, this stopped, and even reversed, the spread.

Ydar awoke a mere three years ago within the Village Hidden in the Sound, finding it a very, very different place. The Lord he knew was gone, and in its place lay the President, as he was known. In this new world, he quickly discovered that his powers needed to be hidden, but his purpose? His purpose was to help, to bring the world to Justice Pure, but to do that he needed to lay low, and learn. And so he entered the Shinobi Academy, as he was meant to, to learn what he needed to bring this strange world to Justice.

xx||♫|| Ydarihan Malakzdar ||♫||xxxx
xxRank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 0, 305||0, 305______AC :: 00,000
Stamina Pool :: 0, 295||0, 295______Ryo :: 0,000

-----Trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial

-----trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial

-----trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial trial

►► ||♪|| O u t O f C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."
"To Judge Without Mercy..."
"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."

[align=center][b][size=18][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=#00688B]||♫||[/color][color=white]→[/color][color=#00688B] Ydarihan Malakzdar [/color][color=white]→[/color][color=#00688B] ||♫||[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/u][/size][/b]
[b][size=10][u][color=white]xx[/color][color=#4D4DFF]Rank :: Genin // Village :: Otogakure no Sato[/color][color=white]xxxx[/color][/u][/size][/b][/align]
[imgright]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc288/Tyrrial/Gaia/Commission__Largo_by_Wen_M-1.jpg[/imgright]
[size=10][color=steelblue][u][i]Chakra Pool ::[/i] 0, 305[b]||0, 305[/b][/u][/color][color=white]______[/color][color=#C76114][u][i]AC ::[/i] 00,000[/u][/color]
[color=#009000][u][i]Stamina Pool ::[/i] 0, 295[b]||0, 295[/b][/u][/color][color=white]______[/color][color=#B3446C][u][i]Ryo ::[/i] 0,000[/u][/color][/size]

[color=white]-----[/color][size=20][b][i] [/i][/b][/size][size=10]

[color=white]-----[/color]

[color=white]-----[/color]

[align=center]►► ||♪|| O u t [b]↑[/b] O f [b]↓[/b] C h a r a c t e r ||♪|| ◄◄
[spoiler]

|•| Passives |•|

→ [i] [/i]

→ [i] [/i]

|•| Techniques Used |•|

|•| Techniques Active |•|

[spoiler]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[quote=""][/quote]
[/spoiler]

[/align][/size]
[align=left][size=11][color=#B8860B][i]"To Bring Justice Pure to the Wicked..."[/i][/align][/size][/color][align=right][size=8][color=#778899][i]"To Judge Without Mercy..."[/i][/align][/color][/size][align=center][size=10][color=#00755E][i]"All Things Are True, All Things Permitted..."[/i][/align][/color][/size]

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lewd Samaritan

Timid Sleuth

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:44 am
AyamexxxxxxAraki
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: BukijutsuGenjutsu

User Image
Full Name: Ayame Araki
Nickname: ___
Birthdate: 4-13

Height: 5'6''
Weight: 118lbs

Nindo: --
Personality: Disciplined through her beliefs and her upbringing, Ayame has a lot of self-control with herself and her habits to do what she must and not what she shouldn't. She's the living opposite of a lazy person, always taking the initiative over her own desires. Expressing interest in different cultures, it's become a guilty pleasure of her's to experience something new in the world.

As someone who is intrigued by the unknown, she is also well interested in knowledge and information no matter how mundane or useless it may seem - for it is that knowledge that keeps history going. She's always interested in the stories of scholars, minstrels and even a religious devout, always seeking to learn new tales of the world and other views opposite of her own. With others she's not afraid to ask another person what they may have seen or heard, be it rumor or an elaborate tale to factual knowledge and topics worthy of study. Sometimes however, it's the factual inaccuracies that irk her the most if she feels confident in knowing what may be true.

She is a proud woman and is not afraid to admit as such, yet this often cuts both ways - not always in the right ways. As a person she holds great pride in knowledge and any feats she may accomplish yet criticism is one thing she remains sensitive to. Ayame is constantly striving for a sense of bettering herself and sometimes when she feels she has done something right it may very well not seem as such to others. For her proud stance, she's quite conscious of other opinions as well.

First Class: Bukijutsu X
____DisciplineMystic Hero
Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at gennin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
Second Class: Genjutsu X
____DisciplineInception (Touch Secondary / Sight Strength Increase)
Inception: With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as increase one Sense of Choice that will forever act one [1] rank higher in strength. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely.

Bloodline: The Raigyo Clan, the Kihakugan
XXXXSource: X | Approval: Submission, Quoted Mod Approval

Chakra Pool: 360
Stamina Pool: 140
Chakra Element: Wind, Fire
Chakra Color: Blue (Base) | Pink, Red, Purple to Violet (Visual Changes)
Chakra Materialization: Ayame's Chakra fluctuates when used in jutsu of any sort, it takes a visual appearance of a white fog when released outside of any specialized technique. The chakra fog is harmless when released and only proves to be a visual effect. Yet, when she uses her Kekkei Genkai to influence it, it acts as a medium for her Emotives and follows the PA: Enchanting Aura. Her chakra visibly ebbs and flows with her usual movement when she chooses to create a visual flair with a translucent trail flowing with her shifting between blue, red, violet and pink. Ayame's eyes also change slightly when exerting her chakra relating to her bloodline or elemental techniques with hues of violet and pink.

• Strength ► 0
→ N/A
• Speed ► 0
→ N/A
• Reflex ► 0
→ N/A
• Fortitude ► 0
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Adaptable and diverse combat -- from blade to jutsu and illusions.
• Potent manipulation tecniques, emotives and illusions to those in eyesight.
• Elemental neutrality, her elements pose no weakness but have no strength against another element.
Weaknesses:
• Extensive physical combat & exertion.
• Overspecialized opponents, her strengths can be offset by a more specialized opponent.
• While her elements are neutral, her Flowers are still naturally weak to Fire (both chakra and mundane).
Fears:
• Arachnophobia & Other similar creatures. (Scorpions, Bugs, Etc)
• Achievemephobia. (Fear of Failure)

Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu & Genjutsu [1] post faster. (Bloodline)
• Learn Genjutsu one [1] post faster. (Genjutsu)
• Learn Bukijutsu one [1] post faster. (Bukijutsu)

Personal Attributes:
• Elemental Neutrality -> Ayame's Chakra Elements are considered neutral in all forms of interaction; they suffer no adverse weakness nor do they have an inherit advantage over another element. Her bloodline's Ninjutsu techniques of Flowers/Petals are, however, still weak to Fire due to not being a true elemental nature but instead something controlled by an element.

• Enchanting Aura -> IIn addition to the Pheromones and Scents of the Raigyo Clan, Ayame's chakra nature is intoxicating to others even without a medium. When manifesting chakra, the aura can be used as a catalyst for Raigyo Emotives that would otherwise require a medium of flowers. Using it in this matter becomes a Complex cost, taking Stamina as well as Chakra. It cannot affect further than Fifty feet, beyond this range the aura lacks any effect. Use of Emotives and Floral jutsu outside of the Chakra Manifestation's effect are independent of one another. This doesn't create or utilize any floral jutsu on its own, only acting as a medium for Emotives.

• Dojutsu usage allows for Eyesight based Ninjutsu for 50% extra the cost, additionally the user's sight's unable to be picked up by another Dojutsu such as the Sharingan. (Bloodline Perks)

AC:

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• {First Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Second Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Third Tree Here} || → {Current Title}
• {Fourth Tree Here} || → {Current Title}

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• {Job} || → {Current Title}

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 08 / 08
• Genjutsu : : 05 / 12
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 01 / 01

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 63 cm
Weapon Weight: 1.2 kg
Weapon Size: Medium
Weapon Location: Hip
• Generic & Basic Katana

• Basic Clothing & Personal Jewelry
• 10 Shuriken
• 5 Caltrops
• Utility Knife
• Pens & Paper
• Otogakure Headband
• Company Patch 7B

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Null ✦ Maruton
    E Rank
      Henge no Jutsu [Transformation Technique]
      Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
      Bushin no Jutsu [Clone Technique]
      Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
      Kinobori no Waza [Act of Tree Climbing]
      Kai [Release]

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank
      Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [Shadow Clone Technique] X

A Rank

S Rank

Wind ✦ Fuuton
    E Rank

D Rank
      Zankuuha [Decapitating Air Waves] X
      Kamaitachi no Jutsu [Slashing Wind Skill] X

C Rank

B Rank
      Kyoushu no Tokkan [Assassin’s Rush] X

A Rank

S Rank

Fire ✦ Katon
    E Rank

D Rank
      Shuriken no Jutsu [Shuriken Technique] X

C Rank
      Ryuuka no Jutsu [Dragon Fire Technique] X
      Hidoko no Jutsu [Bed of Fire Technique] X
      Housenka no Jutsu [Mythical Fire Flower Technique] X

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

Flower Jutsu ✦ Kekkei Genkai
    E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

Emotives ✦ Kekkei Genkai
    E Rank

D Rank

C Rank

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Genjutsu ✦ Enchantment
    E Rank
      Shimaru Shikaku [Closed Sight] X
      Konoha-Ryū Yanagi [Tree Leaf-Style Willow] X

D Rank
      Dokuji no Onsei [Voice of the Peculiar] X
      Magen: Kokuni Arazu no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion: False Surrounding Technique] X

C Rank
      Jouho no Koe [Voice of Compromise] X

B Rank
      Tokitsukeru no Koe [Voice of Persuasion] X

A Rank

S Rank

Genjutsu ✦ Chained
    E Rank

D Rank

C Rank
      Chousen no Hibiki [Echo of Defiance] X

B Rank

A Rank

S Rank

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Hagane no Shunkan Buki Post
    Stage 1 X
      Basic Stab
      Linear Step
      Reinforcement

Stage 2 X
      Deflection
      Forward Grind
      Pivot Block

Stage 3 X
      Calligraphy
      Extension
      Solid Footing
      Twin Blade
      Thread Walking

Stage 4 X
      Advance of Steel
      Brush Stroke
      Disarming
      Hydra Strike
      Illusory Double
      Swordslinger

Stage 5

Stage 6

XXXXXXSlots Total: 02 // 02

Locked Formless
° Katana
    • D Rank - Base - Body Rank
    • C Rank - Trained/Pre-Level
    • B Rank - Trained/Pre-Level
    • A Rank - Not Trained
    • S Rank - Not Trained

Formless Slots

° Style Here
    • D Rank - Not Trained
    • C Rank - Not Trained
    • B Rank - Not Trained
    • A Rank - Not Trained
    • S Rank - Not Trained

° Style Here
    • D Rank - Not Trained
    • C Rank - Not Trained
    • B Rank - Not Trained
    • A Rank - Not Trained
    • S Rank - Not Trained

° Style Here
    • D Rank - Not Trained
    • C Rank - Not Trained
    • B Rank - Not Trained
    • A Rank - Not Trained
    • S Rank - Not Trained

Born and raised in the Araki family, Ayame lived an austere lifestyle for much of her childhood with early admission to the academy. Hailing from a line of shinobi and botanists, and others who were simple servants and religious followers with a special field of medicines and healing. While she was discovered to have inherited the bloodline, Ayame lacked the aptitude for medical ninjutsu but instead different areas of combat from the blade, ninjutsu to even illusions. While not exceptional in either field, she was proficient in all three fronts. Soon she graduated at coming of age to become a full-fledged Kunoichi for the Village Hidden in the Sound.

Note: Artistic Credit and Property of Kachima, used according to Fair Use policies.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:56 am
TohruxxxxxxAkatsuya
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D-Rank Gennin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: Ninjutsu-Single ElementTaijutsu Brawler

User Image
Full Name: Tohru Akatsuya
Nickname: Usagi-chan.

Birthdate: 19MAR

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 120 lbs

Nindo: "Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions."
Personality: Tohru is an interesting person from many different points. This is mostly due to her rather complex personality and her sometimes strange paths of logic and reasoning. She can be somewhat, be described as being "innocent" and still a "little kid". She has also shown a distinct lack of ability picking up social cues due to being a very open and honest person. Although she has no trouble at all talking with her friends or strangers she does seem to have a bit of trouble actually making friends. This is mostly due to the fact that despite her ease of approaching strangers, she doesn't always say the right things at times. This is even more apparent when shes speaking with people who are clearly outside of her social class or of significantly higher ranks.

In combat or dangerous situations, she is shown to be quite impulsive and battle eager. This trait contrasts with her adaptability, for she is quite capable of forming attack plans with others in order to take down stronger foes. This trait is even more prominent when she is fighting alone throwing almost all caution to the wind. This has resulted in more than one person claiming that she has a death wish. While a point could be made for that case its simply more along the lines that she is simply eager to prove that she is capable in the eyes of both her friends and her leaders. Its worth mentioning that the UHV's occupation of Otogakure has had quite a bit of an effect on her. While she follows the orders of the ones appointed over her. She often wonders more and more often each day, whether or not shes fighting for the right cause. Or even if they are still fighting for the same cause they were fighting for when she was first conscripted into the UHV's shinobi forces.

Despite the harsh treatment the UHV inflicts upon its shinobi she is more often then not spending most of her free time talking to the younger shinobi and civilians attempting to comfort them and see to their needs. While she morally disagrees with how Horace treats both shinobi and civilian alike, she isnt in a position to say or do anything about it other then try and comfort those she can, when she can.

Title: Gennin
First Class: Ninjutsu
____Elemental SpecialistYou are only able to have one (1) chosen chakra element. Your elemental ninjutsu possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same element and rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You begin with two (2) additional ninjutsu slots, and earn an additional three (3) ninjutsu slots whenever you rank up. Specialist may still learn Maruton along with their element, and their slots for Maruton are mirrored from their element.
Second Class: Taijutsu
____BrawlerYour taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.

Bloodline: Uzumaki

Chakra Pool: 300
Stamina Pool: 240
Chakra Element: Doton
Chakra Color: Silver
Chakra Materialization: When her chakra activates it gives off a very strong sent of vanilla. When she is calm its a very crisp clean scent, but when she is angry its very harsh and sour.

• Strength ► None
→ N/A.
• Speed ► Moderately (3)
→ Class Discipline
• Reflex ► Moderately (3)
→ Class Discipline
• Fortitude ► None
→ N/A

Strengths:
• Close combat
• Persuasion
Weaknesses:
• Recklessness.
• Weapons other then knives.
Fears:
• Loosing her freedom.
• Fighting for an unjust cause.

Reductions:
• Learn Ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (1) post faster.
• The Uzumaki learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Physically Fit: Gains an additional taijutsu style due to her exceptional cardiovascular fitness.
• (Second PA is being left black for reasons your aware of lan)

Bloodline Attributes:
• The Uzumaki learn Ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• The Uzumaki have deep chakra pools: +40 Chakra or +40 Stamina.
• The Uzumaki have great life force, reducing effects of all sapping jutsu to one-quarter their normal effects.
• No restrictions on Fuuin, other than normal ninjutsu learning limits and rank learning limits.
• While not recommended, it is possible to wear more than one mask at a time.

Ryo: 両0000
AC: 0000

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees
• White Smithing || → N/A
• Black Smithing || → N/A
• Tailoring || → N/A
• Woodworking || → N/A

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Ryōri Shinobi || → N/A
• Botany || → N/A

Job Missions Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 12
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 01
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02

Weapon Type: N/A
Weapon Range: N/A
Weapon Weight: N/A
Weapon Size: N/A
Weapon Location: N/A

• Light Combat Attire x1 (see pic)
• Scroll Holster x1 (See pic)
• Two Foot Length of steel chain. (wrapped around right arm)
Simple Kabuki mask (hanging from left hip) x1
• Small projectile holster x2 (outside right and left thighs)
• Shuriken x12 (right thigh holster)
• Kunai x3 (left thigh holster)

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton:

Uzumaki:

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Instant

Enchantment

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

The Eight Gates:

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 02
Locked Formless Style: Hard Physical
• D-rank = Gained at D rank
• C-rank = Pre-leveled
• B-rank = Pre-leveled
• A-rank = {Training Link}
• S-rank = {Training Link}
• S+rank = {Training Link}

Slots Used
• _______ → || [X]

Tohru had a pretty average life growing up, while she wanted for nothing she did not get whatever she wanted handed to her. Growing up her parents were not harsh or uncaring and did their best to instill her with the proper principles and morals that a young woman should have. Due to this she has grown to be fairly grounded, having a solid sense of right and wrong while doing her best to never shame herself or her family.

Living her life without knowing about the fact that her ancestors were shinobi from a rather prolific family, and she had not taken any tests, nor were any performed on her. When she became of age and the UHV had occupied the village of Otogakure, she enlisted with the UHV. At the time, the cause they were fighting for, was something she believed in with all of her being. Freedom and equality for all regardless of their nations military power.

Once she completed her training as a basic UHV grunt she took part in the battle of Sunagakure when her battalion was sent as part of the reserve troops. However saying she participated in the battle is a bit of a stretch given that her transport was knocked out before it even made it to the battle lines forcing her and the rest of her platoon to fall back to the rally point with the rest of the fleeing UHV troops.

Upon her return to Otogakure with the rest of the troops she was placed in a holding battalion while they medically examined the survivors. It was here that her bloodline became crystal clear during a DNA test. So in accordance with the UHV's custom she was quickly and involuntarily placed into the Shinobi corp. While her shinobi training was not all that difficult for her as she found most things to come pretty easily to her, it was also aided by the training she had undergone as a grunt. Namely being her mental discipline and ability to focus despite her somewhat reckless attitude. Now having completed her shinobi training as part of the Shinobi corp she awaits orders from Horace as to what her fate will be.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

KingYoshii

Hallowed Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:24 pm
IsoraxxxxxxSakkaku
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D | Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: GenjutsuPerformer

User Image
Full Name: Isora Sakkaku
Nickname:~
Birthdate: 3/21

Height: 5’6
Weight: 105 lbs

Nindo: "There is no limit to what I can do"
Personality: perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes my interest. I apply the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from my own research efforts to the prevailing social norms. This in turn produces an unusual independence of mind. possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability. both perfectionism and disregard for authority may come into play, as I can be unsparing of both myself and the others on the team. Anyone considered to be "slacking," including superiors, will lose my respect and will generally be made aware of this. Known to take it upon themselves to implement critical decisions without consulting my supervisors or teammates.A Introvert. Extraverted thinker. Non-emotional. Extraverted Sensing. Slightly depressed at times but feels like I am the brightest in the room at moments. Has a small fear of being abandoned though. Isora has multi personality disorder, The “Other” him comes out when he activates his Sakkakugan, angry or in danger usually. Can make brief appearances. The Other personality is blunt, harsh and more logical.

First Class: Genjutsu
____Discipline Inception: With Genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. With practice and discipline, the shinobi may select one [1] genjutsu Sense that may be added as a Secondary sense to any technique, as well as increase one Sense of Choice that will forever act one [1] rank higher in strength. Once these two [2] choices are made, they cannot be switched, so choose wisely.
Second Class: Performer Class
____Discipline Emotional Content: The user is able to make fantastic illusions appear by performing on their instrument. This ability comes at the cost of not being able to perform ninjutsu through use of performance or instrument. Can perform B rank genjutsu and lower at D - rank, A rank at C - rank, and S rank at B - rank. At A - rank, all illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument or performance. at S - rank, illusions cost 10 less chakra if performed through instrument or performance. Allowed to convert Genjutsu slots into Style slots at a rate of 10 to 1. By selecting this discipline, increase the total number of Genjutsu gained per rank, including D - rank, by two [+2].

Bloodline: Sakkakugan

• Otherworldly Imagery: Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however.
• Life Sense: Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.

Chakra Pool:470
Stamina Pool: 30
Chakra Element: {Pick only two. Fire, water, wind, earth, lightning}
Chakra Color: White and Black to create a Hyponotic color sceme
Chakra Materialization:Chakra appears to look like a hypnotic trance. When he is the “Other” it's A Purplish red and White.

Strengths:
→ Genjutsu
→ Quick Reaction
→ Strategy
→ Understanding a person through their actions
Weaknesses:
→ TaiJutsu
→ Close combat
→ Deep thinker at moments
Fears:
→ To fail at anything
→ Dying Alone
→ Himself
→ The “Other” taking full control

Reductions:
→ Learn ninjutsu (1) post faster. ( Performer Class )
→ Learn genjutsu (3) post faster ( Performer + Gen Class)
→ All illusions cost 5 less chakra to perform if performed through a instrument
→ Sakkakugan users can't learn Tai and Boki
→ Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
→ Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
→ Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
→ Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

Personal Attributes:
• Sixth Sense as the First: With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
• learn GenJustus [1] post faster

• Job PA: Work smarter. Not Harder : Due to Isora's pre-Genuis IQ, he finds ways to do work easier and faster by working smarter. (-1) post reduction

Ryo: 両 4,000
AC: 3800 / 7500 > Chuunin
Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 2 *
C Rank :: 2 * *

Crafting

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles
• Medical Field || → Psychiatry : Life Saver
• Botany || → Apprentice Botanist

Job Missions Complete:
→ Medical | Botany
D Rank :: 10 | 10
C Rank :: 00 | 00
B Rank :: 00 | 00
A Rank :: 00 | 00
S Rank :: 00 | 00

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 07 / 09
• Genjutsu : : 16 / 16
• Bloodline : : 02 / ∞

Weapon Type: Flute
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight: 1 pound
Weapon Size:
Weapon Location: Usually in hand. Stores in holster

xxxx< Items + Equipment >
→ Flute
→ Shuriken x15
→ Book: The Art Of War
→ Smoke bombs ( 3 )
→ Silent shoes : Installs comfortable pads within shoes to muffle the noise made from walking, running, or jumping.

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

→ Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
→ Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
→ Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
→ Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
→ Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
→ Kai [ Release ]
→ Sanzengarasu no Jutsu :: Scattering One Thousand Crows Technique C
→ Karasu Bunshin no Jutsu :: Crow Clone Technique C
→ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu :: Shadow Clone Technique B

Suiton
→ Kirigakure no Jutsu :: Hidden Mist Technique D
→ Kiri Shikaku no Jutsu :: Mist Vision Technique D

Raiton
→ Teikou no Kuntou :: Electrical Resistance Training E
→ Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu :: Lightning Clone Technique E
→ Ichijou no Kumo no Jutsu :: Cloud Wisp Technique D
→ Hachidori no Mure no Jutsu :: Swarm of Hummingbirds Technique C

Sakkakugan
→ Senkou no Jaku: Flash of Weakness C
→ Munashii Bunshin D

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

Enchantment

→ Denkou Hachidori no Jutsu D
→ Kokuangyou no Jutsu C
→ Hyudora Bunshin no Jutsu B
→ Fukyuu no Jutsu C
→ Kasumi Juusha no Jutsu D
→ Hitoshirenu Shikaku no Jutsu C
→ Inago no Akushumi :: Taste of Locusts C
→ Nikuyouyuu no Jutsu :: Melting Flesh Technique C
→ Enma no Zaii :: Enma's Reign C
→ Ushi-Oni Kakekomi :: Ushi-Oni Stampede C
→ Keizokuteki Enmu no Jutsu :: Continuous Fog Technique C
→ Mateki: Mugen Onsa :: Demon Flute→Phantom Sound Chains B
→ Doku Kumo no Jutsu :: Poison Cloud Technique B
→ Raikou Ame no Jutsu :: Lightning Rain Technique B
→ Sasori Muragaru :: Scorpion Swarm B
→ Meiryou no Hibiki :: Echo of Clarity B

~ Age 0 - 15~
Being diagnosed at the age of 4 for multi personality disorder, violent behavior towards himself, as well as depression. Isora grew up in a mental hospital. During his time there, besides taking his medication to make his “Other” voice go away, Isora spent most of his time reading a plethora of books as well as reading others psychology. Being in Otogakure, being mental disable wasn't all bad for the most part. Good thing he had his “Other” to talk to. The “Other” was another part of him. The more cunning and vile part of him that was needed to keep his sanity when he used to be tortured. What also helped with his sanity would be the flute that he found and would play for his days at the asylum. The rest of his memory is foggy bc if the torture and the “Other” taking over.

At the age of 10 Isora was released from the mental hospital because it was shutting down. So the only thing a 10 year old could really do was to join the ninja academy. For the next 5 years Isora said to himself practicing and honing his skills to one day be looked up to, or feared, depending on what personality would be in control. Now a genin, Isora plans to become a top genjutsu style master.

~ Age 15 - Present ~

Isora would go to the Otokages office whom was also the leader of UHV and receive a headband as well as a UHV patch. Afterwards he would begin his vigorous training. During training he let his "Other" out to do the first half of the training. The "Other" would create a name for himself after all these years finally. Aizen, A god, of music but still a god. That's how he would see himself. Now Isora/ Aizen will proceed to the kages office again and start doing missions.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:23 pm
AvesxxxxxxBrevis
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: GenjutsuMedical

User Image
Full Name: Aves Gran Brevis
Nickname: Avvy/Avi
Birthdate: December 14th

Height: 5’2 (162.5cm)
Weight: 90lbs (40.8kg)

Nindo: "{The codes by which you live by. This section might well be left blank at first, and discovered through roleplay.}"
Personality: Aves is usually polite and cheerful. During the daytime, she usually spends it sleeping whether it’s full-on sleeping for hours or being half-asleep to where her mentality can be very faulty. This makes her look very lazy, but she’s just not programmed to operate during the daytime hours. At night, however, she’s more alert and active because she’s nocturnal. Despite the amount of energy she has whether she’s alert or half asleep, she’s very likely to get sick whether it’s catching a cold or coughing up blood from another sickness. Against all odds though, she still acts chipper when she’s sick.

Village: Sound
First Class: Genjutsu
____Discipline Inception
Second Class: Medical
____Discipline Specialist

Bloodline: Sakkakugan

Chakra Pool: 435
Stamina Pool: 65
Chakra Element: Fire, lightning
Chakra Color: Yellow/black
Chakra Materialization: Depending on how she’s feeling, it can flicker like a flame or it manifests as sparks

• Strength ► {Total Bonus}
→ {Where does this come from?}
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}
• Fortitude ► {Total Bonus}

Strengths:
• Nocturnal
• Hiding
Weaknesses:
• Highly sedentary during the day
• Frail to the point of being prone to sickness
• Can be clingy
Fears:
• Abandonment/Being alone for too long
• Rejection

Reductions:
• Sakkakugan owners cannot learn any taijutsu or bukijutsu.

Personal Attributes:
• Learn genjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Medical techniques one (1) post faster.

Ryo: 両 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 10
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 17
• Eiseijutsu : : 00 / 10

Weapon Type: Two blade folding Knife
Weapon Range: 2.5in
Weapon Weight: 5.6 ounces
Weapon Size: 3in x 1in x .5in when folded/6in length when unfolded
Weapon Location: pocket

• Kunai bag
• Kunai x15
• jacket with hidden pockets
• bandaids
• gauze
• 2 pairs of scissors
• pocket notebook
• writing implements (pen, pencil, marker, etc)
• eraser
• hair tie or two on wrist
• barrettes
• 2 handkerchiefs

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

{Your first element's name}
•Katon

{Your second element's name}
•Raiton

{Other jutsu type's name}
• Sakkakugan

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

{Your first Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}
* Enchantment

{Your second Type's name} {Illusory, Enchantment, Chained, or Instance}
* Illusory

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Current Slots Available → 00 // 00 {Find in Formless Style and Class information}
Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

The early life of Aves was normal in every sense of the word. The parents, the house, etc. Her health wasn’t always at it’s best as she always caught whatever sickness that would be going around or sometimes she would be fine for the most part, but still have the sniffles sometimes accompanied by a stray cough here and there. Her parents were normal and caring. She wasn’t neglected or any of that. Her life changed one day as on that fateful day her parents had left to run a quick errand outside the house and never came back. She was worried, but kept telling herself they would be back. A few days later, a family friend went to visit and saw Aves was all alone. Asking her about her parents, she told them she wasn’t sure where they were, but that they should have returned. She proceeded to make excuses as to why her parents weren’t home and was in denial. This made the family friend suspicious and they went to investigate. It turned out her parents were killed not too far from their home. As Aves never left the house from knowing she should always be with an adult when going into town, she never saw them. To spare her the gruesome details, they told her her parents were gone. Aves took the word “gone” as in leaving her. Her reaction was thought of as suspicious behavior and rumors spread she might have killed her parents despite evidence showing otherwise. With the rejection of the people she knew, she put on a front of being independent and tough as she went through with her classes.

colibri tori

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 am
Akulaxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Rank :: D-Rank Genin
xxxxxxxxxxxx♪ Classes :: [Bloodline][Taijutsu]

User Image
Full Name: Akula
Nickname: N/a
Birthdate: Abril 1

Height: 5ft10in
Weight: 190
Nindo: "New growth cannot exist without first the destruction of the old."
Personality: Akula is fairly stoic and meditative person whom rarely displaying his emotions outwardly. He believes expressing them is a sign of weakness and weaknesses are always exploited. He doesn't like to show any emotions, but that doesn't mean he has any. Behind his expressionless facade is a bloodthirsty fighter who wants nothing but to fight people. He takes everything seriously. But with all that tough exterior he has honored that he holds dear to his life. He will kill people but he will not harm a living soul if they are unconscious. His way of living is similar to Bushido. If you are allied with him in someway, he will have some level of comradery. He believes that the peace that the villages have is a complete fraud; they have control, not peace.
First Class: Bloodline
____DisciplineBlood Knight-
Second Class: Taijutsu
____DisciplineBerserker

Bloodline:Hyuuga
Chakra Pool:205
Stamina Pool: 295
Chakra Element: Wind
Chakra Color: Lime
Chakra Materialization: Chakra spews out of his arms like flames being blown by the wind
• Strength ► {Total Bonus}
• Speed ► {Total Bonus}
• Reflex ► {Total Bonus}
• Fortitude ► {Total Bonus}
Strengths:
•Close and Midrange Combat
•Phenomenal Perception
•Taijutsu
Weaknesses:
• Genjutsu
• Limited to ninjutsu'
Fears:
• Losing his honor
• Drowning

Reductions:
• {Jutsu Learning reductions, Job Reductions, etc. These must come from somewhere, and cannot be simply added as desired.}
• All Hyuuga learn maruton ninjutsu [1] post faster.
• Learn Taijutsu one (2) post faster.[Bloodline+Taijutsu]
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:
• Prefers Close Combat: By giving up the ability to learn Genjutsu Akula is able to learn an additional Taijutsu style and an additional Bukijutsu style
•+10 Ninjutus Slots

Missions Complete:

Crafting Trees

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Job Titles

Job Missions Complete:

• Ninjutsu: : 00 / 00
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00

Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 18in
Weapon Weight: 12lb
Weapon Location: Sheathed and carries it to his left
• {When you create your profile, you may have any one basic weapon. An example is a "longsword" of "English make". However, adding that the pommel screws off and there's a hideout there is a no-no.)

• 10 shirukens
• 5 kunais
• YinyYang Symbol Labeled blue coat

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

• Kai [ Release ]

Wind

Bloodline

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kaiser
Konohagakure no Taijutsu
Kiss of Flesh and Steel

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

Kasai: Rigorous
Hagane No Shunkan

Locked Formless
• {Training Links}
Slots Used
• _______ → || [X] {Please include links for training}

Before he was born his father was a Hyuuga that was from the branch household had a secret relationship with a woman that lived outside of the leaf. This woman lived in some poor village. The woman becomes pregnant with from the Hyuuga that both of them know until the obvious changes occur. The father, unfortunately, was given up as a sacrifice after an incident that happened between the main house and a clan from a different village. Akulas father had a brother that looked very similar and was from the main household. The woman didn't know what happened and never knew the truth and neither did he. The woman was from the sound village that was doing recon, but she will have to return with information that wasn't completed. When she returned to her village she was writing a book for his child because she knows that she cannot raise him. This book will be on what the world is like. She was told about the Hyuuga's systems of the Main House and Branch house. She knew how corrupted the villages are or see them corrupted with too much order. When the time came when she was giving birth, it was more than twenty hours of labor and when the child was born she died from exhaustion and her last breath was naming the child Akula.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff