Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ✩ ANIME
I feel cheated

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrescentValentine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:50 pm
If I am honestly only getting that one cour of 13 episodes out of that second season of Shokugeki no Soma, especially after that super ridiculously amazing first season and the feeling, that if it is true, that so much potential is going to be lost... then it is as I have said.

I feel cheated.

Also...

I'M TIRED OF WAITING! I WANT TO SEE SOMA AND ERINA HOOK UP ALREADY DAMMIT!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:05 pm
lol the same thing happened in wagnaria and some other anime.... take naruto for example it took like 15 or more seasons to realize he liked hinata .... i know how you feeling girl!  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300

CrescentValentine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:15 am
nena_sakura
lol the same thing happened in wagnaria and some other anime.... take naruto for example it took like 15 or more seasons to realize he liked hinata .... i know how you feeling girl!

sweatdrop
... Ehehe... usually, I play along for a bit, and enjoy riding out the joke for awhile, but I'll just tell you straight up here. I am not a girl, teehee 4laugh

... Wagnaria? I think maybe we didn't watch the same Wagnaria. I find this a little ironic to talk about this while I am wearing my Wagnaria shirt that I bought from Naka-Kon. I loved every bit of Wagnaria, it is one of my favorite rom-com anime to watch, but the main stay couple characters, Takanashi and Inami, do get together at the end. I just have a little bias against not seeing a confession between two characters in an anime's romance plot, especially if it's a couple I have come to like. Like in Nisekoi, though I really liked that one due to my favoritism to the harem genre, but the fact that it ended without me getting to see Raku make a serious confession to one of the girls annoyed me...
-demon red-eye glares aside at Raku- THOUGH I'LL ONLY ACCEPT HEARING YOU CONFESS TO TSUGUMI, YOU HEAR ME YA PATHETIC BEAN SPROUT OF A MAN!!!
Or in Amagi Brilliant Park. Even though the premise of that wasn't about love, but there was an obvious romance element between Kanie and Sento and I so much wanted to see one of them grow a pair and confess.

emotion_bigvein Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. emotion_bigvein

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 am
CrescentValentine
nena_sakura

sweatdrop
... Ehehe... usually, I play along for a bit, and enjoy riding out the joke for awhile, but I'll just tell you straight up here. I am not a girl, teehee 4laugh

... Wagnaria? I think maybe we didn't watch the same Wagnaria. I find this a little ironic to talk about this while I am wearing my Wagnaria shirt that I bought from Naka-Kon. I loved every bit of Wagnaria, it is one of my favorite rom-com anime to watch, but the main stay couple characters, Takanashi and Inami, do get together at the end. I just have a little bias against not seeing a confession between two characters in an anime's romance plot, especially if it's a couple I have come to like. Like in Nisekoi, though I really liked that one due to my favoritism to the harem genre, but the fact that it ended without me getting to see Raku make a serious confession to one of the girls annoyed me...
-demon red-eye glares aside at Raku- THOUGH I'LL ONLY ACCEPT HEARING YOU CONFESS TO TSUGUMI, YOU HEAR ME YA PATHETIC BEAN SPROUT OF A MAN!!!
Or in Amagi Brilliant Park. Even though the premise of that wasn't about love, but there was an obvious romance element between Kanie and Sento and I so much wanted to see one of them grow a pair and confess.

emotion_bigvein Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. Iraira shimasu. emotion_bigvein

OMG ! eek
I'm soo sorry, i some times forget i'm replying in Gaia .... sweatdrop
i'm gonna explode burning_eyes
I also think i gave the wrong anime as examples
i need to get my anime straight.....
believe it or not i actually won Anime family feud a few years ago at an Anime Con .........
Recently I did not watch many anime crying i actually been watching live action anime and dramas

anime im currently watching is sweetness & lightning its sooo cute
from a sea of over exaggerated anime....

for some reason im not able to get back into the darker/ action/ serious anime anime ...?  

nena_sakura

Captain

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
✩ ANIME

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers