Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) Meeting in the sea. (Rubicon and Koia)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

Koia had decided to swim a little further from where she lives in the wreckage of a boat with her mate Jubal Chai. Things have been going well between them but at times she would go off on her own to just think and perhaps meet different seathi or Mers. To chat mostly and see what their lives are like. Her own being a bit bland but she doesn't mind that. She is content all the same. As she nears what seems to be a current that is a bit too fast for her. She latches onto a string of kelp until it slows down. Her tail nifty in that regard. Her bell tinkles as the small ball hits the side.The scarf remains around her neck. Moving with the water. " Nice out.. Sun is out today.. That's good." She wonders if there is anyone else out there. It wouldn't be uncommon that she run into anyone. But she had been encountering less people lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hugging the sea floor as the current picked up, Rubicon stayed firmly in place among the dense kelp forest. The swaying of each individual was almost hypnotic, should one stare at them too long. Good thing for her that staring at plants wasn't exactly her thing. Once it was safer to swim once more, she darted through the forest, looking for some tasty morsel when she spied a splash of color that didn't quite seem to fit in with what she was used to seeing. If that's another lost Mer or Seathie, I swear... there ought to be markers put up to put an end to this. She thought irritably, before swimming slowly toward Koia. "You lost..?"  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:35 pm
She hears someone swim towards her and she looks in their direction. A mass of black seathi. She gives a shake of her head. The bell making a soft tinking sound. " Oh no. I am not lost. Just enjoying the day.. Doing a little wandering. You?" She tilts her head slightly curious why this one is out. " I am Koia by the way." She gives a smile and unlatches herself from the kelp. She swims towards the other female who seems to be friendly enough. Hopefully that is the case.

Eternal Xantara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:18 pm
"Name's Rubicon. I'm out foraging; kelp forests are usually a good place to search." She said, curling her tail around a bit of wood that had become wedged in the rocks. The currents were strong enough to carry away someone of her size if precautions weren't taken. "Usually folks get lost in this kelp forest because of how dense it is. Hope you remember how to get back out." Please say you do... I don't want to have to waste my time foraging to show you the way to the edge of the forest. She thought, sighing inwardly.

(( WC: 98 ))  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:36 pm
Koia stops a little distance away and wraps her tail around another kelp as she listens. " They certainly are a good place to search. Never know what might be hidden in them!" She nods." I am not lost. I noticed how dense but I am pretty good with remembering how to get out of kelp forests." She tilts her head a little." So are you from around this area or more further away? I don't think I've come across you in my small adventures before.It's interesting to come across another."

((WC: 91))

Abe no Mizuki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:07 pm
Rubicon sighed with relief. "I blend in well. Live with others... in that direction." Pointing with a hoof to indicate where, she continued. "Not sure how far a swim, though. If I find things I can't carry, I note where I found it and swim back for help." The dark Seathi wasn't too surprised that they hadn't encountered one another before, given how vast the ocean was. Especially for Soquili as small as they. "Have you seen anything interesting..?" She was intrigued; if she could learn anything of interest from Koia, and if it proved useful... She'd certainly like to know when and where it was seen!

(( WC: 107 ))  

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas