Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's October 2016 Customs [Winners Pg1 & Pg8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:26 pm
Templates Please!

Entry Tag: (sage_the_Vampirc_angel | Kalona | Unedited | Solo Custom )
Quote:

Edit Category: - Unedited
Soquili Species: - Kalona
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Would be nice but not needed

-- Colors & Markings --
Body:Think sorta multi colored crow being consumed by shadows-
A darker gray/ muted black body with a really light over all feather patern (sorta like the refs?)- featuring darker or muted shades blues, purples, and maybe a tiny bit of red mixed in as like highlights/shadows of the feathers- With wispy black shadow tendrils growing up the legs and around the body. // On the front of his chest - a small bright colored spot of purples and blues with yellow/ white spots made to look like nebula or random "v" shaped constellation
Face: eye color: Shiny black- completely black // eyebrows, inner ear: Same as body // expression: The Kalona snarl ( one with no gaps between the teeth plz) // NO roman nose // facial markings : More shadow wisps leaking from places?
Mane: Looking for long hobo hair decorated by a crow. So maybe something like the main part being Long 2 with braids from Warrior's braid(?)/Native dream (mane or Tail braids are fine) and feathers/beads from Wild or native dream ( mane or tail from both are okay) mixed in. Hair should be black with different shades of gray mixed in. Feathers and such can be random colors
Tail: Cat o' nine tails - Matching body with more shadowy tendrils
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves should be shiny black. I'll leave fetlocks up to you if you think their needed or will look good go for it. Though if you do put them on I'd like them to be inky black leading up to the rest of the shadowy wisps on the legs.
Reference Image(s):
Crow painting Something like this for the body but with blues/purples/ tiny bit of red added instead of just blue
Another color crow ref

so many color crow refs

-- Physical Breed Traits --
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Swept back horns - Black // If possible small devil horns in front of the Swept backs also in black
Wings: Kalona wing style 5- Clean feathers... idk more like the rest of the body?
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: nah

-- Accessories & Edits --
Trading Post Items: Armband with Peacepipe feather charms- Black and grays? // Star Beach Nath- Pale yellow stars // Moon and stars Tabard- Cloth should be dark like maroon red color with a small symbol of cresent moon surrounded by shadowy tendrils near the bottom. Moons and stars- yellows, whites and silvers
Custom Items: n/a
Reference Image(s) for Items:

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 7:40 pm
Doodle Me Some Cute!

Super Rare Here!

Entry Line: Blue_Sparkle27 || Angeni || Minor to Moderate|| SOLO

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Foal
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? I would like one, though, it's up to the Colorist.

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: The top and back of her wings are the same brown from the image. The middle of her wings are light green like the top of her mane and tail as well as her markings. The bottom of her wings are light blue like the bottom of her mane and tail as well as hooves. The wings on her head wings are light green while the wings on her legs are light blue.
I want her to have extra fluff under her belly and the same amount of fluff on her chest.
Face: Dark blue for the inside of her eyes and light blue on the outside of them.
Mane: Windblown
Tail: Windblown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Just the normal Angeni fetlocks~!
Reference Image(s):
User Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Angeni style 2
Other Notes: A version without the two wings.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Princess Tanzanite Midnight
Owner: Blue_Sparkle27
Breed: Angeni
Temper: Loving
Mate: Sir Sleet Storm
Tag Background: Something that will go good with her or a combination of things that look good with her?
Tag frame color: Something that goes nice with her and her Rose.
Tag feather color(s): A Frost Kissed Light Blue/Light Green Rose, the Light Blue and Light Green from her mane. I'm not sure about thorn-less vines or thorny vines, though if they look good with everything else. If the Rose doesn't work then a Long and Short feather that will look like feathers from her wings.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Sleet
Justification for Domain Choice: While growing Tanzanite loved anything to do with water, frozen or otherwise, so she spent her time learning as much as she could about water in it's different forms. Of course she also learned about what you can add to water either to give it a flavor, make tea, or to make medicine of some kind. Being the loving creature that she is Tanzanite decided to learn more about herbs so that she could go around tending to others. Even with her power being sleet she could only do so much to help others at that young age so she used her knowledge of herbs to help them. Of course month after month she grew stronger and so did her control when using her power to stop the sleet from hitting certain spots to keep others safe.

She knows the different forms of water can hurt others so while growing up she proved to the others around her that she would never use her power to hurt them for any reason. Whenever she isn't already tending to someone that has been hurt and or isn't feeling well she'll search for others that might need her help. Once she has helped everyone that she can and or once she runs out of energy she will find a place to lay down to sleep for a while. Knowing full well that she can't help others if she runs out of energy, feels ill, and or can't concentrate very well. Even though she can't stand the idea of others suffering she has to remind herself that if she miss treats them it could cause them to feel that much worse. She just can't stand to see others not feeling well, in pain, and or suffering for any reason once so ever.

Powers from Domain: Tanzanite can create sleets storms, though, she doesn't have any real reason to do so unless it's to help put some distance between certain others. If someone is chasing after another or others to harm or kill them it's the only way she knows of to slow them down. It gives her enough time to size up the situation before she tries distracting the one that's going after the other or others. Of course it takes years before it gets easier for her to use her power since it takes her a good amount of her concentration or her full concentration and for her to be healthy to use her power. She can also stop sleet storms which also takes a good amount of her concentration or her full concentration as well as being healthy. Tanzanite can also keep a certain area clear of falling sleet to keep others from getting hurt and or getting hurt worse.

Personality: Raised by other Angeni she never knew her Parents, though, she felt like they were her Family. They raised her to be someone that doesn't just stop to greet another and then walk away because the other might want someone to talk with or maybe they need help of some kind. So they taught her to take her time with others to try getting to know them a bit before she parts ways with them.

Tanzanite is very caring and very loving so she becomes concerned when others appear to be ill and or hurt and she'll try to help even if she doesn't know them. Having more than enough time she'll take said time to tend to the other if they want her help since she won't force her help upon anyone. She's very careful about what sort of situations she walks into because she never knows if it could be a trap or not so she'll size the situation up before blindly rushing in to help the other. She also pays attention to what she's doing because if she's helping another she doesn't want to accidentally hurt them. Of course she is also very protective of others and will defend them against those who wish to hurt them or hurt their loved ones. Tanzanite was also raised to be understanding and sympathetic towards others since she doesn't know have or haven't been through.

I, ___Blue_Sparkle27___ swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

Blue_Sparkle27

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:54 pm
Doodle Me Some Cute!

Gimme Everything *3* !

Entry Line: Andranis || Pawed Mutant || Minor-Moderate Edits || SOLO
Quote:
Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Regular Pawed Mutant
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes (Usually I say no, but this is mostly because the stock features stuff for the custom information hasn't apparently been updated in a while!)

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: So pretty much, see the ref for her colors/markings
Face: See ref ~
Mane: Curly 2 mane in the darker orange of her markings
Tail: See the ref for how her tail is marked ~
Hooves/Fetlocks: See ref for how her legs/feet are marked ~ (Also, please make them look nicer than my terrible color-over, I'm usually much better at it but I'm posting this before work and went "This is the basic idea, at least")
Reference Image(s): Old reference sketch And with color on it (Everything else frustrated me that I tried when attempting to redo that, ROFL - White areas are, well... White markings)

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: Paws is an obvious one, she's a pawed mutant! For tail, I've been told you can splice the big fluffy tail from the second Foxwalker skin onto a mutant pony? I'd love that, please? heart And ONLY if it's possible without crossing edit boundaries, fox ears! If rolled, you can tell me if fox ears are no-go for staying in Minor to Moderate edits and they can be skipped over heart

Trading Post Items: An Infinity Scarf would be pretty cool ~ In CC colors and patterning that would match her
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ironically this one has foxes on it

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A - She's an OC!

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: N/A

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: N/A

Andranis
From Heart: Please double check your entry. You forgot the second header for mutants/hyperhybrids.

ATh e a r t
And fixed! Sorry 'bout that!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:55 pm
There's a Pony Under There!

Super Rare Here!

Entry Line: Pollack || Angeni-corn ||
Quote:

Edit Category: - Mod to heavy??
Soquili Species: - Angeni-corn
Body Build: Regular. I would like the angeni fuzzy belly and fetlocks though please!
Concept Origin: Mock breeding
WIP Needed? Would like one, yes!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: She has a cream white base. On her belly and legs it should fade to a tyrant purple, then to a grape purple near her hooves. All over this purple fade should be little stars and swirls. On her butt I would really like three stars in almost a cutie mark fashion. In the center of her chest should be a black heart that looks to be dripping deep purple goop/shadows. Around the back of the heart folding over almost to cover the heart are muted purple/blue angel wings.
Face: eye color: A hot pink
Eyebrows: CC. Something to match her mane
Inner ear: Grape purple
Face markings: She has a sort of swirly design on her cheeks and on her lower lip. Inside is the same tyrant-grape purple fade with stars as her legs. On her forehead there is a gold crescent moon. I would really love if she had like some purple eye shadow over her eyes to make them pop more.
Mane: I want the top to be a kind loose mop of curls. Parted in the middle of her forehead with curly bangs framing her face. About mid-way down it should start to be in a large loose braid. Her hair will be white at the top, then a yellowish cream, then a dull pink, finally to a light purple. There should be little sparkles in her hair with the pink and purple parts.
Tail: Male unicorn tail please with it coming over her front legs instead of between. Her base coat cream white at the top then as it gets closer to the bottom it should fade into a coral pink with the hair at the end being a light purple like her hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks. Deep grape purple with yellow stars and swirls. Hooves should be a tyrant purple with a gold band on the bottom.
Reference Image(s): Main ref
Plushie she was based off of
Her twin brother. (Belongs to me)
Venus' sister Tsaphiel
Venus' father Lassuarium
Permission to use Lass and Tsizzy for reference.
Wings: Angeni wings style 1. The base top should be a yellowish cream that goes to a coral pink and then finally light purple. Stars should be at the tips. If you can perhaps could they be resized to be smaller?
Other Notes: I do not want the angeni headwings or hoof wings on her please! C:

Trading Post Items: Face: Beach nath. Silver fading to black.
Custom Items: Face: She has a pair of gold thick rimmed square glasses. I would love if there was a little chain with a star trinket hanging off one of the sides of the glasses.
Hair: Moon and stars hair sticks. Gold in color please! Where her braid ties together perhaps she could have a gold cuff that has some sort of lunar design on it? CC up to you!
Tail: On her tail I would love four three pronged cuffs eveningly spread down her tail.
Wings: Little moon and star trinkets should hang from her wings.

See main ref please!
— Angeni --
Desired Domain: Galaxies

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:36 pm
Blue_Sparkle27

Sorry, but unedited is only up to RARE <3;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:52 am
Doodle Me Some Cute!

Entry Tag: Kettyn | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Pet from another shop

WIP Needed?: I don't think so

Body: Follow reference as best as you can. There are colored stripes on her "lower" body which then turn into a more natural color on the ears. (The rainbow fur around her neck could be made into a silk scarf or done away with)
Face: I'd like for her to have a small protruding tooth or fang. Pull from reference for color/design.
Mane: Purple in color. Short to medium length Mane ('natural" length - must end above the knees.) A loop of rainbow hair pinned from front to back by a clasp (the pentacle)
Tail: Rainbow-hued. Falling luxuriously past her knees
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock fetlocks. Hooves normal.
Reference Image(s):
Muse Uncert & Muse Cert

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
Paintbrush - in her mouth
Sleeves around her front legs
Full-moon necklace
Pentacle hair clip.

Some of the items are Gaia inspired.
Cloud sleeves - A pose from the item The Bird Bridge.
Hair Color - A pose from the item SDPlus #308 Rainbow Lisa
Reference Image(s) for Items: Muse Uncert

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
I have permission from the owner of Nature's Wonders and the permission of the colorist to use the pet's design.  

Kettyn

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:54 am
Doodle Me Some Cute!

Entry Line: xX Green Tea Tree Xx || Usdia Nymph || Moderate || SOLO
Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Nymph
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? Only if you want to~

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: The base color of his body is a warm, pale cream. The markings on his body are a deep persimmon color and there are flower patterns on his front right and back left legs (see reference) and they fade as they move up the legs to the rest of his body. There are circles of Varying sizes, the largest on his hind flank and the smallest near where his neck meets his shoulder. Some of these circles are deep persimmon outlines in black, while others are a lighter shade of the persimmon.
Face: Around his eyes I'd like there to be almost circular marking in a persimmon color with a single thin line that extends to his jaw. There's a thick stripe of the same color on his nose that starts from his upper lip and then follows the bridge of his nose, fading into the base color of his coat. His eyebrows are black and the tips of his ears are the persimmon color, fading into the base color of his coat. Eye color can be CC! c:
Mane: His mane is black in color and is a side-swept style. It looks windblown and slightly messy. His bangs fall to the left of his face and the ends curl slightly. It's not very long. Honestly you can CC the hair for whatever you think would look good. Maybe something long and flow-y?
Tail: Bunny
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s):
Persimmon Color: x
Body Pattern: x

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - He has the large antlers, the same pale cream as his base color. If possible I'd like for them to be a little larger than standard. I think it'd be super neat if it had a tree like style to it so it almost looked like his antlers were tree branches with smaller offshootings from them.
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: Describe Fins - N/A
Scales: Describe Scales - N/A
Pelt: Animal Species & Design - N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: On his antlers, he has a mini lanterns (I think there's a trading post item that's a Chinese lantern but I can't recall, if there is, I'm totally cool with using that) hanging from one of them. There's a long string with tassels that wraps several times around his neck and hangs over his shoulder, the colors matching the lantern. Colors for the items can be CC! c:
Reference Image(s) for Items: lantern

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:53 am

Gimme Everything *3* !

Entry Line: Nikkichomp || Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross || Heavy || SOLO

Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni-Kalona-Uni cross
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Original concept + Mockbreeding {permission here}
WIP Needed? Nah only if you want

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Colors CC from parents; I'd love to see some speckling from Vapor and some of the Halloween-y markings from Arcadia (web, skull)
Face: CC colors/markings from parents; eye style like Vapor (glowing slit pupil)
Mane: Loose and flowy like Arcadia, I'd like it to be longer (down to forearm/knee)
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very feathery
Reference Image(s): Mock parents & family info can be seen here: xx

Horn(s): CC
Wings: Triwing, CC. All three wings should have eyes on them like Arcadia's top wing. I love the floaty bits on Arcadia's wings but also the tearing on Vapor's.
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:
Vapor also has these really cool talon-like spikes on his wings all over the place, let's give Vindictus some of those somewhere. Maybe down his spine?
Here's the concept that he will be fulfilling:

Mad Hatter, or Just Mr. Hat?
Username: Nikkichomp
Name: Vindictus Sinclair
Personality: Vindictus varies wildly between being spunky, confident, and outgoing and being sullen, withdrawn, and fearful. This is due to the fact that he frequently hallucinates. When there are no visions in sight, he is at his best. When the things he sees are dark, twisted, and terrifying, he is at his worst. He begins becoming a bit detached from reality as soon as any hallucinations appear, sometimes even talking aloud to them. However, no matter how terrifying the apparitions are, he has always made it a point to work as hard as he can to make sure he is not lashing out at his loved ones, for they are his world and he would move heaven and earth for them.

As a foal, Vin had a lot of difficulty describing and explaining his visions. Having seen Arcadia making art, he attempts to mimic her style and portray the things appearing to him. As he grows older, he continues to take after his mother by making art, but he moves from paint to 3-D objects, using rocks, branches, leaves, and any other movable objects to form sculptures of the hallucinations appearing to him instead.

Vindictus is attached to and cares for his family members, but his favorite is Vapor. From a young age, he has taken to verbally sparring with the colorful stallion, especially when he is feeling feisty. To him, the banter is a sign of endearment, no matter how rough it gets.

Plot Ideas:

FOAL:
*The First Hallucination: Vindi has his first hallucination as a young foal. How does his family react? (this can be comprised of any combination of parents and siblings)

*Monkey See, Monkey Do: Vindi has seen Vapor fighting with just about everyone in the family, but only Arcadia and Veri stand up to him. He thinks that it is funny when his moms stun Vapor into silence and wonders if he can do the same. Vindi goads Vapor into a verbal sparring match. How does Vapor react?

*Oops...: By now, banter and bickering between Vindi and Vapor has become a common occurrence. But this time, Vindi decides to use a few bad words he has overheard Vapor using in the past. One of his moms overhears and intervenes.

*Sibling and Family Bonding (misc)

ADULT:
*Secret Garden: Vin has decided that he wants to try to create sculptures of his most terrifying recurrent hallucinations. However, he doesn't want them to be stumbled upon by just anyone. Because of this, he needs to find a place off the beaten path to build them and keep them safe. (This will likely result in several RPs -- solo, while finding the place, and while building a variety of sculptures; he may also show the sculptures to a very select few, and there is always the possibility of another Soquili finding him and his secret place)

*Search for Companionship: Vindictus is often content on his own, but as time has passed he has seen more and more of his family members forming couples or other romantic groups. He wants to find that for himself, but not just anyone will do. He decides to go on a journey and see if he can find someone with interesting enough characteristics to fit in with his family. (this could easily turn into a family journey if either sister or other relatives also wanted to make a similar trip)

--------------------- ROLEPLAY SECTION ---------------------

RP Examples:
1. Aiko (gifted basket) - foal RP
2. Faye - malicious personality RP
3. Rayleigh - falling in love RP
4. Scout (gifted familiar) - RP w/ personality quirk (rarely speaks)
5. Roxana - solo/backstory RP

Bonus RP: [Reason for filling out: bonus points!]
Prompt: It's the foal's first solstice ceremony, and it's time to declare its commitment to the family! The foal approaches the herd's totem with the knife it has just been given by one of its parents, and it knows what it must do: make a little cut, bleed a little blood, and become part of the herd. What thoughts run through its head? Pride? Fear? Something else entirely, perhaps? (Take care not to god mode other characters, as regular soquili RP does not allow that without permission. <3 )

Response: Vindictus carried the knife carefully between his teeth as he walked toward the totem, a visible spring in his step. His hide nearly twitched with excitement. Today was the day that he would finally officially become a part of the family he was born into. He was sure that nothing would ever make him feel more proud than to be accepted as an official member of the herd. He had been waiting impatiently for this since the first day he heard of the special ceremony. Vindi stopped in front of the totem and looked around. It seemed that the fates were smiling on him today as well, for there were no objects appearing in front of his eyes which the others could not see. Carefully, he lowered the knife to the ground without disturbing the hat perched on his head. He lifted his right foreleg and used his hoof to pin the handle of the knife against the earth so that the blade was at an angle tilting toward him. His hooves shuffled against the ground as he slid his left leg against the knife, drawing a thin, red line of blood from beneath his skin. The line swelled and formed a droplet which slowly rolled down his fetlock and into the dust beneath him. Vindictus grinned and looked up at the totem, joy shining in his eyes. His smile grew even larger when the totem staring back at him winked, welcoming him to the family.

--------------------- CHARACTER QUESTIONNAIRE ---------------------

Questionnaire:
These answers aren't required, but we would like to see them!

Question: The Sinclair Family teaches acceptance of the kalona breed's darker impulses, but this child knows that Arcadia and Vapor both have qualms about hunting. How does the foal feel about hunting? Does it feel the need to hunt, or is its blood diluted enough that it can subsist on greens alone?
Answer: Vindictus only hunts when his visions force him to. While most of his hallucinations do not affect his predatory drive, there are some which give him a nearly uncontrollable need to hunt and feed. He has remained self-aware enough to direct that drive toward prey animals instead of any Soquili who are around him, but once the urges subside, he experiences immense guilt and shame. For this reason, he suppresses any natural instinct he may feel to hunt.

Question: How does the foal feel about art? Is it creative? Analytic? Indifferent?
Answer: Vin picked up art out of necessity and has grown quite attached to creating it. He is appreciative and shows interest in the art of others, but his primary focus is his own sculptures.

Question: What kind of relationship do you picture the foal having with its parents and siblings? Is it attached to any one or few of them in particular? What about extended family?
Answer: Vin is quite attached to all members of his family, both immediate and extended. He believes there is no stronger bond than that of blood; no other relationship will ever be as important to him as his familial relationships, especially those of his parents and siblings. He loves his immediate family dearly. His favorite relation is Vapor, and he would do anything to protect his sisters if they were ever in need of it. However, he is not overbearing or overprotective of them.

Question: This foal has discovered, after a little observation of several families, that its own family does not have quite a "normal" dynamic. Does this upset it, make it feel special, question things? Or can such a thing be brushed off?
Answer: Vindictus would be proud that his family was not boring and 'normal' if he stopped to think about the fact that they might not seem quite right to an outside observer. In fact, he would feel a bit sorry for all the other Soquili who were not lucky enough to be a part of his family, because he knows that they are the most wonderful family any Soquili could ask for.

Question: Coming from such a complicated family can be hard and/or create bonds stronger than time. How does the foal feel about all the different idiosyncrasies in the group? Does it have any of its own?
Answer: He accepts everyone exactly how they are, and seeks the same kind of understanding and tolerance from others. He is not the sort to try to change any Soquili; to him, doing his best to understand them is the only appropriate response. He does have hallucinations which vary widely from non-existent to absolutely terrifying. His mood is highly dependent on the things that are appearing before him.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Vindi is a sculptor, so some kind of art tool(s) would be awesome

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Original concept

— Angeni --
Desired Domain: I don't think Angeni crosses get a domain but let me know if I'm wrong :3

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Rinial Sisterdragon

Mythical Sex Symbol

23,100 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:29 am

Gimme Everything *3* !

Entry Line: Rinial Sisterdragon || Mutant/Hybrid || Heavy || SOLO
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Mutant Pawed Rabbit with long twin tails
Concept Origin: Original Design. (avatar
WIP Needed? Yes please

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: Pale White with bluish markings (See references for idea)
Face: facial stripes, royal navy blue eyes, pale blue markings. White eyebrows. (See references for this and edits)
Mane: Edited (see reference for Long style with bun.)
Tail: Twin tails like in the reference
Hooves/Fetlocks: None
Reference Image(s):

User Image

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: Floppy bunny ears. (If we can have the same sort of angle on them in the reference that would be awesome.) Front leg lifted base preferred over the leg down base.

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Goggles, hood, belts on tails for sure, rest of the idea is up for interpretation. Would like colors to remain in the set range.
User Image

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:N/A

Rinial Sisterdragon
From Heart: You forgot something in your post~ I haven't updated the front page yet, so you're free to just update.

Iiiii am a derp. >W<;; Thank you for letting me know!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:34 pm

Entry Line: Samus X || Wind || Heavy || SOLO
Quote:

Edit Category: Minor -Mod
Soquili Species: Wind : is it possible to get the arched head down that I seen on some soq for male lines?
Body Build: normal wind build
Concept Origin: SoA custom I would like to get in Soq as well
WIP Needed? Yes please.

Body: see ref for colors/markings : I give you full creative input on how he transfers from soa to soq
Face: see ref for colors/markings : I give you full creative input on how he transfers from soa to soq
Mane: see ref for colors/markings : I give you full creative input on how he transfers from soa to soq
Tail: see ref for colors/markings : I give you full creative input on how he transfers from soa to soq
Hooves/Fetlocks: see ref for colors/markings : I give you full creative input on how he transfers from soa to soq
Reference Image(s): x, x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Other Notes:
-edited fluffy long feet feathering
-edited fluffy mane/tail in whatever way you think suits him
-edited expression similar to what he has in soa
-edited wings in a similar pose to my Luci's lower wings x

Custom Items: His Ear Item from SoA he has
Reference Image(s) for Items: x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chetanluta Kududushi
Owner: Samus x
Breed: Wind
Temper: mellow
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: cc

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:23 pm
Doodle Me Some Cute!

Gimme Everything *3* !

Entry Line: Thalea || Mutant || Moderate || SOLO
Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate Mutant
Soquili Species: – Ursine Half Kalona (just horns and tail)
Body Build: Ursine base -- like her mom.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
------------ Daughter of Pelashia and a red Kalona

WIP Needed? Yes please :}

Body: She is in this Color Palette, CC the designs on her body . She is the daughter of Pelashia and a red kalona, who could have any type of markings you as the colorist find interesting to pass on to the daughter.
Face: Eyes are golden. CC the rest. Her expression is kind, she does not have an angry kalona expression.
Mane: Long thick crimson locks, similar to these styles [x] [x]
Tail: Deviltail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has four bear paws.
Reference Image(s): Pelashia Cert, Pelashia uncert, Color Palette
Description of Vestakia: Vestakia was fire to Pelashia’s ice. Vesta had a scarlet pelt and golden horns sprouting beneath long thick crimson locks of hair; her golden eyes shown like firelight on a cold night.

If you believe that some black would look good mixed in with the red, go on a head, but not too much please. I really want to keep the contrast between mother and daughter, how one is like ice and the other like fire.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Demonhorns 1 or Back swept horns (CC): they are golden in color.
Wings: No wings
Other Notes: She is a half breed kalona, she only has the horns, does not have the angry kalona facial expression.

Custom Items:
~ The Veils of Eirameira:
• Coloration: [1] [2]

• Style: The veil is wrapped around her body in a similar fashion to the Amachi Clan's scarves. It wraps around her head and partially down her body.

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1] [2]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vestakia
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Dragenijs
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: The icy landscape with the aurora borealis by HG
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): Aurora borealis or similar to her markings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own Pelashia.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Gimme Everything *3* !

Entry Tag: (-MoomoolatteCha- | Mutant Angeni/suti | Heavy | SOLO)

Quote:

Soquili Species: Angeni/Suti
Concept Origin: Original Design
WIP Needed? If you would like!

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: See Ref, For the markings see the second ref, for placement of the Leopard spots. The leopard spots should glow, and be the color of the belly/wings.
Face: See Ref. Glowing Eyes.
Mane: Something long that wraps a bit around the horns. See Ref for a rough idea and colors.
Tail: Long Fluffy Dragon Tail. See Ref. Rainbow tipped Fluff.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC See Ref, Glowing canine paws!
Reference Image(s): Main Reference Markings Placement

Horn(s): Two sets of long horns, See ref.
Wings: One set of Feather wings, and one set of Leather Suti wings. See the Markings ref for an idea. Can you make them a bit spacey, but with the main colors on the belly and wings of the ref? Maybe a bit of glow?
Other Notes: Breed variants, traits not desired for halfbreeds, recustom, alt versions, non-standard traits, etc. (don't forget to list colors too for any physical breed trait)

Trading Post Items: CC?
Custom Items: The feather in her mane, The accessory pieces hanging from the horns, and anything else you see fit to add!

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Only using the other design for the leopard spots markings placement, so Not needed.

-- Angeni --
Desired Domain: Half Blood so can't have a domain unfortunately.

-- Ulun'suti --
Element: Light (She uses the power of light to increase the Glow from her markings in order to light the way through the darkness, or to give comfort/Calming sensations.)

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:15 pm

Super Rare Here!

Entry Line: Malikztiah Ankhere || Kirin-Suti || Heavy || SOLO
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Suti
Concept Origin: Cosplay Mount
WIP Needed? Not necessary but would be liked

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: White, possibly with some "iridescent" blue/purple in spots that blends into the white.
Face: Glowing blue eyes, long whiskers, cheek fluff
Mane: Edited - Bushy/fluffy like a mane
Tail: Kirin tail with edited fluff at the end. The tail fluff reflects the style of his hair/mane
Hooves/Fetlocks: Small ice crystals, use your own discretion on how minimal/abundant they are. Kirin hooves
Reference Image(s): here

Horn(s): Smooth Suti horns, edited to be just a bit longer, ref image for the coloring
Wings: None
Scales: Kirin back scales ver 1, Suti belly scales. Like the ref a pearly-white color with hints of blue and purple. Leg scales, same.
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Around his neck is a wreath of ice crystals and blue flowers.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as primary ref

-- Existing Pets --
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial, N/A

--Ulun'suti--
Element: Water. (If he actually manifests the element in any way, the best he can accomplish is a cool mist as the kirin genes are dominant)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:26 pm
Doodle Me Some Cute!

Super Rare Here!

Entry Tag: (Aneiron | Ulun'Suti | Moderate | Solo )
Quote:

Edit Category: Moderate (Please let me know if I need to bump it to Heavy)
Soquili Species: Ulun'Suti
Body Build: CC whatever you think!
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft Cosplay Mostly CC
WIP Needed? If you would like to, I would never refuse. It is mostly CC for you though, so I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Body: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images. Would like to see the main inspiration come from the Stone Drakes from Deepholm. The Blue and the Purple. Glowing would be nice. If the crystals need to be Embedded in armor or some other solution so they are not mutations I understand.
Face: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images Make the eyes glow please.
Mane: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images I like long flowing hair. Feel free to add any windblown, circles, or anything your heart desires.
Tail: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images. Would love any dragon tails.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images. Fluffy fetlocks would be nice, if you choose to do them. I'll leave it up to you. Raptor claws are left as CC for you as well. I would like the hooves to glow.
Reference Image(s): Deepholm Dragon 1 Deepholm Dragon 2 Crystal Dragon example Another crystal Dragon Example

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): CC
Wings: CC
Scales: CC
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images
Custom Items: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images Dragon Mount armor would be fitting if you choose to put it on, except for the saddle, I would prefer he not have the saddle. He will be the earth elemental dragons, so I wasn't sure if crystals would qualify as an elemental edit or not?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Head armor ref Mount armor Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kael'therion
Owner: Aneiron
Breed: Crystal Dragon
Temper: Serene
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Earth

Aneiron

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Entry Line: Sleet Tempest Snape || Kirin || Heavy || SOLO
Quote:

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin
Body Build: Choose from Regular, War, Draft
Concept Origin: original design
WIP Needed? Would be nice, so yes pls.

-- Colors & Markings --
Body: a pale flesh tone. The scales should be golden in color.
Face: Eyes should be a super dark brown color, lined in a smoky black with maybe some gold designs also to the outer corner.
Mane: Black in color and in an updo, think geisha style, with hair pins and other decorations. A few strands of hair framing the face. Colors shoulder be gold, red and pink.
Tail: Black hair at the end of the tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black in color and long if possible, cloven hooves.
Reference Image(s): No visuals. Just going for a rather "oriental" theme for this one.

Horn(s): Kirin horn option 2.
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: Want them to be a golden color. Not picky on which scales honestly. ^_^
Pelt: Nope
Other Notes: Nope

Trading Post Items: A lantern, dark wood color stick, red lantern, and some sort of design on it in black or gold. If possible.
Custom Items: Nope

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Still looking. @.@
Owner: Sleet Tempest Snape
Breed: Kirin
Temper: Serene
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Red and Gold

Customs