I'm used to having weird dreams but this one reoccurring one take the cake...I can't really explain it but it feels like I've actually lived this dream before... So here we go...

I'm in a two story house sleeping in a bed (and yes I know it's weird to be sleeping in your sleep but moving on) and I'm woken up by a soft melody being hummed by a female voice somewhere in the house that (for some reason) lures me downstairs to a bloodred snowflake shaped mirror, I reach to touch it (for reasons I do not know) and am dragged through the mirror by some force on the other side. Suddenly I'm in a dark black forest with a single road leading up covered in blood and dead bodies (I know at this point it sounds like I need mental help for seeing these things but I can't explain why I do) and I walk up the road to discover a castle with french doors: one side with a onyx dragon on a white door, the other with a silver tiger on a black door and a gold lion knocker in the center...inside are three men that appear like monsters but the only one I notice is the one that looks like he's made of shadows I call him a "shadow man" but in my dream I refer to him as Ichalam. He grabs me and drags me in to a spinning flaming pit that seems to have no bottom I hear the soft humming again and I don't ever remember the rest when I'm awake...Weird Right?! I have no idea what any of it means or why I keep dreaming it over and over again(...sorry this post was so long)